Start by marking “Spring Break Secret Baby (Spring Breakers)” as Want to Read:
Spring Break Secret Baby (Spring Breakers)

Spring Break Secret Baby

(Spring Breakers)

She was my everything.
My best friend.
My girl.
My future.

It was meant to be the night that marked the beginning of lives together. Instead, I was forced to walk away.

That is, until our worlds collided once again. Now, I’ve only got a few days to prove I didn’t leave her willingly all those years ago. I’m prepared to fight to win her back, but what I’m totally unaware of
Kindle Edition
Published April 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Spring Break Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Break Secret Baby

Isha Coleman
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Their first chance ended with heartache. Will the second time give them their happily ever after? Lacey and Wes were young and in love when a secret danger tore them apart. Now both are older, wiser and determined not to repeat the past. A chance encounter and a ten year old secret, could be the beginning of their second chance or the end of a romance that was never meant to be. Lorraine packs a ton of emotion into a tiny bundle of words.
Elle
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Emily Pennington
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Lacey hands Jacob to her mom as she joins Bryony and Cherry inside the taxi, heading off for a Spring Break celebration. They were a bit older than most revelers, but when Bryony heard that her two introvert friends had never done this before, she insisted on a few days away in Florida. Relaxing by the pool with the ocean view is fantastic! Lacey offered to go get drinks for her friends but, as she rummages through her purse for her money, she walks right into a man – one she has not seen for TE ...more
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Raecharmed
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lacey is a young single mom and its spring break and her mother wants her to go let off some steam. Lacey doesn't like leaving her son behind but her mom assures her everything will be fine. Off with her girls Lacey hears about this hot life guard her friend says she has to see. Nothing would've prepared her for running into her son's father which is exactly what happened. Wes is the life guard her friend talked about he is also her high school love and the father of a child his doesn't know abo ...more
Brigitte
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short one, absolutely beautiful second chance romance. Short stories are alwyas different than those full length novels as a lot of the lives of everyone included in the story is missing but this author manages to make it in such a way that you dont really miss anything. So I say job well done on this one. Grammar and language in general really good, storyline quite solid and the characters are really good. So beautiful four stars for this one! I dont feel like some do that if a story ...more
Debbie Caswell
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is part of the A Spring Breaker’s short story a selection of short stories by various authors from the flirt club and like always these reads are fast and fun reads that have you flipping the pages as fast as you can These series are fast becoming one clicks for me

Lacey is an older student and isn't really into Spring break but when she finds her friends have never done it before she goes with them leaving her son with her mother Her friends tell her there is a super hot lifeguard imagine h
Julianne Macneil
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This book is part of A Spring Breakers Short Story series written by the Flirt Club, a variety of authors. In this book, Lacey goes on spring break with her friends after they all finished college. Lacey happens to see Wes, her high school boyfriend, again after he disappeared from her life the morning after prom without a word. Lacey is still attracted to Wes and she panicked when she saw him. Wes wants to talk to her and explain why he left. They sti ...more
Helen Leecy
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked the back-story to this book. The characters have history, and the story builds up intrigue and mystery surrounding the details of the past. The whole way through the book I wanted to know what had happened and I devoured the book quickly to get my answers.
The characters were well-developed as they have skeletons in their closet and deep emotions that they have to deal with before we can get our happy ending.
It still had a spring break feeling to the book even through all the heart
Caroline Doig
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I love Tracy Lorraine’s short stories they are all on my to read again shelf and this story has been added with my other ones as well. Wes and Lacey were together in high school but they waited until prom night to get a hotel room and to finally be together, the next day Wes disappeared without a word and he left a little bit of himself with Lacey. 10 years later Lacey is on spring break with her friends when she literally runs into Wes then Lacey takes off. Now Wes can finally tell Lacey wh ...more
Michelle Vandal
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing second chance
Lacey is taking a few days with her girlfriends in Florida for spring break. She expects to relax and have some fun in the sun with her friends. What she doesn't expect is to run into Wes, the boy she loved ten years ago that left without a trace but not without leaving her with a piece of him forever. Wes is shocked and excited to see Lacey. The feelings are definitely still there after all this time. Lacey has a secret she needs to share with Wes. He doesn't take it too w
Sheila
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ten years ago Wes and Lacey went to prom together and the next day he moved away not knowing they created a baby that night. Now ten years later Lacey goes to Florida with her friends for some sun and fun never thinking she would see Wes again but there he is as a lifeguard around the pool. They have a incredible night together and the next day she tells him about his son Jacob and he bolts. Lacey is heartbroken but returns home and just as life goes on Wes appears at her door explaining all the ...more
Ellen Shannon
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another great story by Tracy Lorraine. I love reading anything by her. She is becoming one of my favorite authors to read.

Lacey is going on Spring Break for the first time ever. She has a son so she has never had that opportunity to do anything crazy. She is shocked to see Wes again. They were friends and lovers when they were in high school. She never expected to see him again after he disappeared the day after prom. She has something that she needs to tell him. Will Wes be able to exp
Kari Hansen
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When her friend Bryony finds out that Lacey at 28 has never experienced spring break, she decides they are going to Florida along with their friend Cherry. When they are at the resort, she bumps into someone and is shocked to see it is her high school sweet and the father of her nine year old son Jacob.

Wes and Lacey were not only high school sweethearts but best friends as well. They shared their first time together on Prom night and he was gone the next day and she hasn’t heard from him since.
Annie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Wes and Lacey. They are sweethearts from HS. They went to prom together but he disappeared the next day. Fast forward ten years, Lacey and her two friends, Cherry and Bryony go on a "spring break" since they never went before. But they are both hiding secrets, his about why he left and her the child they share. Great HEA now that they find each other again.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Rachael Bromley
A fun quick read

Rachael Bromley
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in this spring break series. Only 4 chapters plus it was a great story. 10 years ago Lacey had a best friend and boyfriend and was loving her life until the day after prom and a night in a hotel. Her boyfriend,Wes, left and she never saw him again. When she sees him again whilst in Florida all her old feelings come back. But she has a big secret and is t sure how to tell him. Also Wes has a secret as to why he left. Will these two love birds get back together? A great set of c ...more
Marilyn Smith
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wes and Lacey were high school sweethearts and on prom night they went to a hotel for their first time. The next morning he was gone without any explanation. Ten years later Lacey and two girlfriends go away for a girls week and run into Wes! It’s been ten years and he realizes that he wants a second chance with Lacey but can he tell her why he had to leave? And will she tell him about the baby that he left her with ten years ago when he left?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout an
Lisa H
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wes ghosted on Lacey the night after prom. He left her pregnant and never contacted her again.

Honestly? His explanation was pretty thin. He could have let her know why. Anyway, ten years later, he’s a lifeguard in Daytona and she’s on spring break.
He never apologizes or explains why he left and then hook up immediately.
They are both kind of sweet.
But Wes could have contacted her sooner and never did.

When she tells him about their son, he ghosts again. Will Wes ever man up?

I received a free cop
Laila Viking
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Absolutely captivating and entertaining read. I liked the storyline and plot. Characters are well defined and develops nicely. A short read that has romance, chemistry, twists and emotions all over it. I like that it is written in dual POV because that gives the reader more of the thoughts and feelings of the characters and brings the story more reality in to it. The epilogue is very welcome.
The only thing I feel is wrong is the term BABY - he is 9 years old.
A recommendable short and easy but e
Jeanne Richardson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read a lot of books written by Tracy Lorraine; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; she is one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Mary
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this new addition to the "Spring Breakers" short stories!! I love Wes and Lacey's story! It's a very good story that has a surprising twist. I really enjoyed their second chance at love and family. One night had some surprising results. Other than running because of shock and guilt, I thought they were all mature about everything and moving forward. I look forward to reading more about her friends: Cherry and Bryony.
Debra Richardson
An amazing and emotionally deep second chance romance. It is beautifully written, fast pace, relatable, and will leave you wanting more. There are sparks flying, boiling hot chemistry, humour, and some drama thrown in, making this book the one not to miss. This is the perfect book to read if you are looking for something great! Definitely recommended!

Reena
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick and easy second chances read, and yet so compact! In a short amount of pages the author has managed to include everything we need to enjoy the story. Excellent writing, wonderful characters, great chemistry between the main characters, all result in a sweet and sexy story I literally inhaled! An excellent read to get away from RL, even for a little while.

Susanne Scott
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

What a great way to start the holidays! Brilliant in true @tracy_lorraine_author style.
This book had so much heart in it, an almost personal passionate tale. And again in true Tracy Lorraine style there is so much story and character depth that you simply want to know more, (I’m sure there’s a full length tale burning to be released from her too 😂)
It was certainly nice to read of some warm sunny weather to make up for the bloody freezing dreary day in the UK today.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
They were childhood sweethearts. Wes and Lacey had an intimate prom night and the next day he was gone. What he didn't know was the state that he had left Lacey. Lacey is on her first vacation with her girls and wouldn't you know it she runs into Wes of all people. Will their reunion be a happy one or one in which she goes up side his head?

Shaun
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a cute and short second chance romance. Lacey is a single mom that runs into her ex Wes who doesn't even know that he's a dad, but when he finds out they both get the shock of their lives. Hin for finding out he's a dad and her on how he handles it. They eventually come together and everyone gets a HEA.

Jenny H
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Wes and Lacey's second chance romance read. Love the plot - you never know who you'll run into on spring break. Great characters and plot. A quick and fun read - perfect for the beach or a rainy afternoon. I thought it was a great addition to the A Spring Breakers Short Story collection from the fabulous flirt club authors.
Nathathida Atirekasâra
I like this second chance romance book a lot. The story line is predictable but I don't feel bore at all. And I like the idea that a woman is strong enough to take care of both herself and her child/children. 5 stars for the book.

Heidi
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the story of Wes and Lacey and how they came full circle and recovered from a painful past to a brighter future together.

I really liked how the author included there past to show us how and what happened and how she built such great characters.

I loved the epilogue.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tracy Lorraine is a M/F and M/M contemporary romance author. Tracy has just turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.

Spring Breakers (9 books)
  • Spring Break Baby Burrito (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Double Take (A Spring Breakers short story)
  • Spring Break Heartache (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break - Left Behind: a Spring Breakers Short Story
  • Spring Break Navy SEAL
  • Spring Break Surprise (A Spring Breakers Short Story)