Start by marking “51st Directive” as Want to Read:
51st Directive

51st Directive

The deepest parts of the Internet hold the secrets of a world that will never be the same as Homeland Security Presidential Directive 51 overrides every freedom you believed you had when you woke up this morning.
A handwritten letter, sent to the FBI unleashes a trail of deceit putting the armed forces of the United States in direct conflict with each other.
Discover the p
Published February 6th 2019 by Michael Agliolo

To ask other readers questions about 51st Directive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 51st Directive

Start your review of 51st Directive
Benedict Stuart
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing, thought-provoking, suspenseful thriller. Very realistic, serving as a wake-up call.
Featuring a strong female protagonist and her male colleague. Well written and properly edited.
Definitely a page-turner.
Fazila's Book Review Corner
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
FBRC REVIEW :

DISCLAIMER : I received an ARC( advance review copy) of this book for free from the author, and I am leaving this review voluntarily. Thank you, Michael Agliolo for providing me with an e-ARC of this book.

Michael Agliolo has written a book full of action and adventure that will leave you excited for the story and excited for how its all going to turn out. I loved this book and the plot. I found the plot to be very interesting and unique. The characters were great and simple. The
Angie Dokos
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I bought the book after virtually meeting the author on Twitter. My mom read it before I got to it. She started it yesterday and finished it today. She loves it. She said it was great from the start. She loved the characters and the plot. It was well written. She says it taught her many things that she didn't know, or if she did know them, she had forgotten them. Those are her words, not mine. lol As you know, Mom's know best, so go get yourself a copy.
Lee Arrowood
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good story

This is an outstanding story of treason and constitutional law in the United States. It has murder, solders, intrigue, suspense, mystery, romance, friendships, and politics. In short, a very intense but enjoyable read.
Jennifer Kellie
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy of the e-book through Voracious Readers Only in exchange for an honest review.*

Genre: Action-adventure, cop drama
POV: alternates between 3rd person and 1st person (train of thought style)

Summary: Erica Brewer is an FBI agent with a bit of temper who has been banished to the mailroom to cool down when she comes across a very strange letter alluding to a high-level conspiracy. Once the letter correctly predicts an attack at the White House, Bre
Brigitte
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, thriller, suspense
As far as conspiracy theories go, 51st Directive is one of those that is quite realistic and full of contemplations.

Erica, an FBI agent has been sent to the basement for mail duties as punishment. This is when she comes across an anonymous letter, which gives cause for concerns. She decides not to ignore the contents and brings it to the attention of Gilliam, her boss.

Sam is a detective who is contacted by Erica to validate the source of the anonymous letter. Once Erica g
Kimberly
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when the enemy of the country is the President? But more so, what can you do when the President of the United States orchestrates the mass murder of the whole of the government? There is no stopping him, or is there?

Follow Erica and Sam, along with their crew, as they try to solve this puzzle. They have been warned not to trust anyone, and this advice couldn’t be more exact. I won’t spoil it for you, but you will be surprised!!

The action-packed suspense tha
Lillian Wakulchyk
Aug 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a copy from Voracious Readers Only in exchange for an honest review. I wanted to like this book, who doesn’t like a strong female lead? But it was somewhat lacking in that the main character was an attractive woman who tried her hardest to be “manly” if that even makes sense. The premise was very intriguing and with everything going on in the world , sort of plausible. But what really did it for me were all the typos, and not just spelling errors, but mixed up tenses, improper punctua ...more
Calleen Petersen
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. Full of conspiracy theories and one of the things that I loved about it is that the right wing and the left wing of the government both had crazy ideas and were equally off base. Lots of action. I felt like it bogged down in the middle. Good choice for a summer read.
Full disclosure: I was given this book for free in exchange for an honest review.
Angel White
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you enjoy spy-type thrillers then this is definitely for you. I enjoy a good thriller, however this kind of read is out of my norm. I am glad I took the time to read it. It does put into question....what if? Considering the power the government has over everything, it is a valid concern and this book will take you on a thrilling and scary journey of What If??
DLV
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a Complimentary Copy of this book book from Voracious Readers Only.
This book had lots of suspense which made this a page turner!!
The humour in this book added to the enjoyment of reading.
GREAT book!!
Sydney Mann
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun and fast-paced story of an FBI agent’s race to save the country once the unprecedented 51st Directive has been implemented.
Judie Lancaster

• Section Roads
  • Shadow of Doubt
  • Crutches
  • Killing The Girl
  • Dukes, Actually (12 Dukes of Christmas # 5)
  • In Search of the Canary Tree: The Story of a Scientist, a Cypress, and a Changing World
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)
  • Warrior of the Wild
  • Thin Air
  • Losing Joe's Place
  • Six Sigma Demystified, Second Edition
  • When Mountains Sing (My Father's House #1)
  • Escape from Asylum (Asylum, #0)
  • Bene (The Guzzi Legacy, #5)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Undertaker's Daughter #2)
  • The Last Real Girl (The Disappearance of Charlotte Walters, #1)
  • The House Without A Key