Start by marking “Sweet Pea (Burning Saints MC Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Pea (Burning Saints MC Book 4)

Sweet Pea (Burning Saints MC Book 4)

18+ for language and sexual situations…

Charles “Sweet Pea” Kimble is a newly appointed Road Captain for the Burning Saints MC. His promotion is overshadowed by issues with a rival club and his attraction to the alluring assistant district attorney is an inconvenience, to say the least.

Callie Ames has a passion for justice that burns deep, but that passion may have met it
Kindle Edition
Published June 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Pea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Pea

Joelle
What a fantastic story and we loved it from beginning to end.The story had amazing characters that we fell in love with right from the very beginning.

This was a story that you could say that opposites attract
not a damn thing in common other than liking kinky sex and a little bdsm thrown into the mix but, they were super hot together in and out of bed.Holy Fireworks !

OMG ! We love Callie as she was nothing like we expected but, one thing was for sure and she lived up to her name Sharkey!

Callie we
M
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Pea is the new road captain for the Burning Saints. He has a kind of strange hobby which leads him to meeting assistant district attorney Callie Ames. Callie had noticed Sweet Pea in the past but had never spoken to him until she loses a big case and looks to him for help. With everything happening with the changes to his club Sweet Pea tries to distance himself from Callie for her own good. Will these two be able to get together with all of these outside forces pushing them apart? Will ev ...more
Carrie
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Viking and the Lawyer. *grin* Sweet Pea & Callie bond over many things, and I enjoyed watching their relationship progress. His heart is a little more guarded than hers, but she breaks through! We also get some very interesting progression in the Spiders story line (closure? I'm not sure what the timeline of the other books coming out soon in this universe will be).

Pea & Callie also have some very HOT steamy times going on. Their kinks match up very well. : )
Robin
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Pea!!

Now what else is there to say… This book was so good I really loved the chemistry between Sweet Pea and Callie. I loved the story line and it’s always good to catch up with the other Saints.
The Burning Saints are among some of my favorite MC books of all time. And this book just shows why I fell in love with them! The complex characters, detailed back ground, unparalleled writing, and unexpected twists and turns of the story line kept me guessing and held my attention from page 1. It is definitely one of those books that you can't wait to find out what happens, but don't want the story to end, at the same time!

Sweet Pea is one of those characters that you love to hate at the beginn
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
I fell in love with this MC from the start and Man who doesn't want to read a story about a Viking Biker... :-)

Sweet Pea didn't appeal to me much, but as you read his story, you find out that underneath all that Jerk attitude, there is someone who is hiding some really hurtful pasts. His past was not good, but when he found his brothers in the Burning Saints his life finally felt like it was coming together, and there was nothing he wouldn't do for his brothers.
Well then he lays eyes on Callie,
Trudy Dowling
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sweet. So scary. Such an amazing addition to the Burning Saints MC series. For those that haven't read the rest of the series, although it isn't necessary, I highly recommend reading them. They are very entertaining. They will also give you more insight into the tensions that surround the club.

This story is all about tension. Wolf is out to destroy the Portland area MCs. Wolf will stop at nothing to take control. Wolf wants Sweet Pea dead. He is blinded by his desire for revenge. Sweet Pea a
Cris
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Piper Davenport are the most amazing writing couples! Don’t remember when or how I stumbled onto their fantastic MC and friends world, but I’m ever so happy I did. Sweet Pea is Jack’s 4th Burning Saints MC book and a much anticipated addition to this fabulous series. Sweet Pea is someone that we got to meet in earlier books in this series and the mountain of a man makes an impression, no doubt about it. I love that we get to know more about this quiet giant, what makes him tick and what ...more
Jacey Jeffrey
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this latest book in the Burning Saints MC series!!! I was hooked from the very first page and hated to see it end. Sweet Pea didn't have an easy childhood....in fact it was horrific. He has to have control in every aspect of his life and that control got completely shattered when he encountered Callie. She is so good for Sweet Pea....she doesn't hold back and isn't afraid to tell him what is on her mind which is refreshing for Sweet Pea. He doesn't know what to make of the fee ...more
Susan
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Viking and Sharkey, they made an unlikely duo, but it worked very well. Sweet Pea and Callie were about as opposite as could be. Callie is a lawyer in the DA’s office and Sweet Pea is a biker, but I loved how they clicked together. One of my favorites was some of the 80’s movies references.

I have been a fan of Jack Davenport’s work for a while now, also of his wife, Piper Davenport, too. Love how they are mixing characters from Piper’s Dog of Fire MC, and at least the mention of Harley Stone’s
Michaela Zankl
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Pea is the MAN sigh. This book made me melt away on the spot. When Sweet Pea sets his eyes on Callie he is determined to make her his but didnt expect her to be such a spitfire. Callie is a very independent woman and at first is somewhat immune to his charm. Eventually they do become closer but Sweet Pea is worried about dragging Callie down and ends their growing relationship. When a horrible accident is nearly costing Pea his life Callie rushes to his side and does not give him an ultima ...more
Deborah Willborn
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Pea and Callie

Two unlikely people to meet and fall for one another. Sweet Pea sat in yet another courtroom listening in and couldn’t believe his ears as the jury gave its verdict. Callie was devastated at the out come 18 months and this is how it turned out. Not guilty. What kind of systems this she thought. As Sweet Pea was leaving he made eye contact with Callie from that moment on their lives would be changed forever. You will laugh with the quick puns and learn that these two need each
Lisa
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Sweetpea's Story

Jack Davenport has a way of capturing the readers attention in the first paragraph. One of my favorite things in a book. I loved Callie and her tenacity, she was good for Sweetpea. They were good for eachother. She fought for survivors of abuse, and Sweetpea was himself a survivor. Sweetpea showed courage and strength when dealing with Wolfe and The Spiders. It had me on the edge of my seat. It was great to see charachters from other books that i have enjoyed. Once again Ja
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the Burning Saints MC series. I didn’t think this series could get any better after Ropes, but I was wrong, this series just keeps getting better! This sounds like the beginning of a joke- the Viking and the lawyer walk into a bar... lol. Sweet Pea is an alpha male to the max, he has to be in control all of the time. When he meets the blonde bombshell of a lawyer his controlled world is flipped on it’s axis. Callie doesn’t pull punches or minces words and that is t ...more
Cindy Fong
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

The biker and the DA, two people that you would never see together but they say opposites attract and the heart wants how it wants. This story was hot and sweet simultaneously.

Cup of Tea
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack Davenport has done it again! This book sucks you in on page one and does not stop until the very end. Sweet Pea is the viking size Road Captain of the Burning Saints, he has his own demons to face and is not looking for anything permeant. Callie is an ambitious lawyers who has no idea what is in store for her after meeting Sweet Pea. Their chemistry is instant but will their love be able to last the events trying to tear them apart. This book will take you on a wild ride of love, passion, e ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Jack Davenport knocked it out of the park with the story of Sweet pea and Callie.

I love that Jack Davenport paid homage to the cover model Joe Adams. I found myself reliving reading those awful moments all over again. This story made my heart pound as well as swoon. Callie and Pea are perfect for one another. "
Tammy Ballenger-anderson
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Sweet Pea was awesome. Very serious person with a heartbreaking past, as you keep reading and finding things out. Funny too and add Callie to the mix. I laughed my butt off at “ I don’t kid about my panties, Pea”. Very interesting who he becomes in the end with love and happiness on his side, daughter on the way. Great job Jack D. I read it all in one night, could not put it down. Ready for next one. Now off to finish Pipers book.
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
This is a thrilling and exciting addition to the Burning Saints series, we found out a little bit about Sweet Pea in his brother Ropes' story and so here he is with his own, it tells how he meets Callie, a lawyer and how the conflict the Saints are having with an ex member and rival club are escalating.
I couldn't put this down it was so good and I actually read it in one sitting.

I received a copy, and I have also pre-ordered this book, and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion.
Elise Hargreaves
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was gifted an ARC of this book by the author.

This was a great addition to the Burning Saints MC series and was an especially sweet read. I loved the chemistry between Sweet Pea and Callie but I felt like we didn't see enough of the build up of their relationship. I liked the overall storyline and really felt for Sweet Pea with his background of abuse - I would have liked to see explored in more detail...
Kim  Brewing
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for some action with your romance I strongly recommend this series. In this book we have ADA Callie and Biker Sweet Pea - sounds like the two couldn't fit together, right?! WRONG !!
Other than off the wall chemistry they have a common goal that unites them.

I loved the strong woman that Callie is. She is the perfect mate for our Viking biker. The story got so intense at one point I couldn't read fast enough. I loved it from start to finish.
Amy
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack Davenport is an amazing writer! Sweet Pea is an amazing book! Kept you on your toes the entire time! Jack is such a great writer that you see what Sweet Pea went through and you went through all the emotions with him! Sweet Pea is such a good guy but he doesnt think he deserves to be happy! Callie is a tough girl and see Sweet Pea at all her court hearings and wants to know why! Callie and Sweet Pea together are a great power couple! I loved this book and Jack is awesome!!!
Julie
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, mc, romance, alpha-male
Yeah! I liked Sweet Pea. Lawyer Callie and Sweet Pea both want protection and justice for kids who had been neglected, abused or mistreated. But Sweet Pea is from a different life style, he’s a biker and Callie likes her work and is very independent, he has to decide if they have a future or does he just want to keep her safe.
A fun read, with terrific characters and an entertaining dialogue. A great read!
Shirley
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story!
The author had me with the dedication. I especially loved the little snippets of facts in fiction that some readers will no doubt connect the dots.
This book gives us more specifics as to why Sweet Pea is the way he is. If you've read Ropes, you have the jist of it, but there's so much we didn't know until now.
Sweet Pea is all Alpha, all control, all the time. Until a blonde bombshell knocks his world on it's axis.
Callie is a spitfire with cajones made of brass and a quick w
Bethani Carter
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Pea is the fourth book in the Burning Saints MC series. I have been looking foreword to Sweet Peas book. I loved finding out about Sweet Pea and what drives his actions and behavior. Callie is the perfect match for the road Captain! You would never think the a Road Captain for an MC and a district attorney would ever work, but they couldn’t be more suited for each other! I loved Callie and Sweet Peas story! I can’t wait to see what comes next for the Burning Saints!
Phyllis Smith
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Jack Davenport just knocked it out of the park! I’ve loved this entire series but Sweet Pea is hands down my favorite! And that’s saying a lot! Callie and Sweet Pea are magnificent together! Just the right amount of chemistry, banter and sweet love. This story made me laugh, get mad and be anxious over the next move. I loved that it just flowed effortlessly. He tied in other characters that we’ve met along the way perfectly. I didn’t want to put the book down. Fantastic job Jack!!
Stacey
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FIVE. FREAKING. GOLD. STARS. Why? Because it's all Goodreads will allow. This book had all the things. Stellar plot line, gripping characters, and witty AF dialogue. Jack Davenport just keeps delivering the goods and all I can say is "GIMME MORE!"

In this book, we got to know Sweet Pea. What a road name, right? But it's from the old Popeye cartoons. Sweet Pea was badass and not to be trifled with. Enter ADA Callie Ames. What could an assistant prosecuting attorney and the road captain for a motor
Sheri Secord
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book. This Author has become one of my must read and one click authors. Callie and Sweet Pea, the D.A. and the biker what a great pair. Meeting over a case gone wrong, they find out they have mutual feelings about the case and many other things. Love the mystery, danger, humor and love that is in this book. I highly recommend this book, series and Author.
Lindsy Shiveley davis
Gotta admit I didn't love this one.

They lusted after each other, but I never felt any of the falling in love. Plus, it was weird with the "playroom". It was introduced in the one scene but never really brought up again. I'm glad for that. Dominance is okay, but why the need to take it out of the bedroom. Only my opinion, don't let me deter you from giving a shot.
Dee
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome read. I needed a pick me up and Jack never disappoints. There were a few surprises in this for me, pleasant surprises. Love the chemistry between these two. Some of the “one liners,” in this book had me laughing out loud. Sweat Pea was totally not what I was expecting but sheesh I loved him.