Start by marking “Roommates” as Want to Read:
Roommates

Roommates

An MMF Bisexual Menage Romance

One failed blow job…
One steamy encounter between a professor and student…
One bad break up...
Two seriously hot, womanizing rugby players…
More than a few shots of whiskey…
One dirty game of truth or dare…
Put them all together and you a get a recipe for a night that will change everything for Janie and her college roommates, Jake and Ethan.
Kindle Edition
Published by M.E. Parker (first published March 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Roommates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roommates

Start your review of Roommates
☆ Todd
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it

ME: "Hmmm, I really liked this author's 'Gilcrest University Guys' M/M series, so let me give her MMF story a try."

ALSO ME (shortly thereafter):

So off my Gold Star Gay ass trotted (it wasn't a flounce, shut up!), straight to my Calibre app, where I immediately did a mass search & replace of a few choice "lady bit" words to something that I could more happily read. : )

One post-edit example:
It was completely quiet and everyone was breathing hard. Ethan said, “Janie, pull up your skirt, I
 Mary~❤️~DBO

4 Stars

This book came at the right time...It was funny and so hot. Thru the book were some moments were the characters and the story was way to fictional or unrealistic, but for me, it was a great read. The book tells the story of three best friends, roommates, one girl and two boys.

Imagine similară

Janie thinks she is happy with her actual boyfriend, they've been together over a year now, so she thinks the only way their relationship can go is further, marriage, family, and kids. Her sex life is not
⚣Michaelle⚣
A generous 3 stars. I shouldn't have read another MMF so soon after reading Unprincely because that one only made my expectations too high...
Meghann Alford
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Wow! This is the first book I have read from M. E. Parker and you can be assured I will be looking for more! Understand this is a MMF book amd if you can't handle male on male action then this book is not for you. This is a great story of pushing boundaries, finding what you live amd finding who you love. The emotions and passion are very present and God it is hawt!!! I very much recommend this book to those that like this genre!
Hero,Ethan and Jake = 5/5
Shelves: own, triads
Sexy, enjoyable read!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This super steamy romance was impossible for me to put down. It might have been short, but was very sweet and managed to hit all the right buttons for me. It had so many of my favorite elements. Friends to lovers, contemporary, M/M, M/F, and a lot of variations to make up the very passionate relationship between the three main characters. All three had different personalities and all worked well together. They have been best friends for years when everything changes and you can tell they have a
Кат
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mmf
Gladys Cox
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Read!

Roommates was the best MMF Manage I could not put it down. I love Janie, Ethan and Jake best friends that became lovers and life partners! M.E. Parker is an awesome writer and she has and fan. This is a must read!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
**4.5 Stars

Roommates is a standalone novella. I can’t believe this is M.E Parker’s debut novel. I will definitely be following this author. Sometimes I just need a quickie and this was an extremely hot one.

Three best friends. Two men. One woman. One crazy and wild night that changes everything.

Janie comes home their apartment to find her two best friends, Jake and Ethan. They are usually out on a Friday night picking up their next conquests. She thought she would come home a quiet place to cry
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
Sinfully hot and endearingly sweet

description

Roommates is the debut novel by M.E. Parker. I was approached by this talented writer, who asked me to read and review this book, she even provided me with a complimentary copy so I could get started right away. Within the first 10% of the book I was hooked and I decided to purchase the book myself!

This is a standalone easy and steamy love story about the journey from roommates to lovers between Jake, Ethan and Janie.

Can one night really change your life? Well
Terry Sasada
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First time I have read this author, and I absolutely loved this book. Janie could be any college girl, she is sweet, hard working and full of self doubt about about sex. After a break up that left her with more self doubt and anxiety, she thought something was wrong with her. Home for Janie was an apartment that she shared with her two best friends Jake and Ethan. They all were each other's best friends. A night of drinking and truth or dare opened up the door for sexual self discovery for all ...more
Michelle
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh this was a fun, quick, very sexy read.

A short sweet novella where three roommates begin a relationship after 5 yrs of living together.

My only complaints (if you can really call it that), is it felt all to joyful and the amount of sex in a short amount of time didn't seem plausible.

I just came off a very angsty book where my emotions were all over the place and a book hangover was happening and I usually go for a quick fun read right after and this fit the bill, but it just felt to happy. I
Farrah
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Ethan Janie Jake Forever"
There is hot and there is freaking smoking hot! These "Roommates" took it up another notch from there!

Excellent characters - I appreciate the multiple POV's, especially Ethan and Jake! The Author nailed it! I love how quickly and smoothly they transitioned to lovers from friends. It was written very well.

Perfect in length, not over dramatic and no long drawn out bomb explosion that just didn't need to be in this type of love story. Except in the bedroom and on the
Jamie S
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute read! It was really refreshing to feel like all three of them were actually friends in addition to lovers, and I was glad there was a lot of talk about boundaries and respect between the three of them. Not always the way in this genre. The sex scenes were a little hard to follow, and I wish the three of them had had more distinct characterization sometimes - but overall this was a good read.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
4.5
Roommates is the debut novel by M.E. Parker and I have just added her to my list of authors to follow. This story is fast, funny, sexy and off the charts hot! But it's not just a story about sex for the sake of sex. The story is interesting and it kept my attention from the start until the last word. Janie, Jake and Ethan have been roommates and best friends for five years. They have never crossed the line from friendship. Janie was attracted to them from the first time she met them, but they
Ann Marie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I voluntarily read an arc of this book for a fair and honest review. This is a story about three platonic friends who have been living together for five years. Jake and Ethan are heterosexual best friends, rugby teammates and roommates. Jane is their roommate who has just been dumped by her boyfriend of one year. When Ethan and Jake see how distraught Janie is, they try to get the story our of her. Several beers and shots later the evening turns into a game of sexual truth or dare. After Janie
Cierra Holloway
Not Impressed

I was asked to read and review this story and to be honest, i was a bit disappointed.

Normally, ménage romances don’t appeal to me much, and I’ve read some really, really, naughty ones, but this one just didn’t do it for me. The characters were bland, the plot was weak, and the overall story was a bit rushed.

It’s cute that everyone eventually fell in love, but it seemed as if it was rushed. I just felt the chemistry and attraction between all three adults were stale. The sex
Dani Hodge
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HOLY HOTNESS!

If your looking for a steamy short read, look no further! Holy cow, this novella will have you panting in no time! Ethan, Jake, and Janie's chemistry together is off the charts! This is the first story I have read by M.E. Parker, but after reading Roommates, I can't wait to see what she comes out with next!
Deb
The Cliff’s Notes version of a book. Everything is rushed, the characters have no personality and Janie won’t stop giggling. The writing is juvenile, however the sex scenes are quite hot, so there is that. If you’re looking for steam without any emotional baggage this might do.
Larry Bos
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GOOD JOB

So glad to have a new menace that has a reasonable story line, that includes emotions creating the sexual bonds. It is lightweight and simple and sweet. Hopefully Parker will explore this type of relationship in further depth in the future.
Amanda Steward
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New author to me

Omg this is a new author to me and I LOVED this book. Nice story and I got my HEA!! Check this book out it won't be the last time I read from her!!
Sunday
Roommates by M.E. Parker
Five Stars

Roommates is the debut book from M.E. Parker. This book is hot and steamy. I couldn’t put it down. Ms. Parker is officially added to my TBR list and I’m looking forward to reading more from her in the future. This MMF was a great friends to lovers that flowed smoothly from start to finish. It is sizzling hot and Janie, Jake and Ethan make a smooth transition from friend to lovers with a little game of truth or dare. I love the plot because it is not just hot
K Reynolds
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful MMF romance

4.5
What a great book! I would never have guessed this was a debut novella. It was well written, interesting, and deliciously steamy. I loved the interaction and relationships between Janine, Jake, and Ethan. It was balanced and real. I really liked how the guys’ relationship was equally important in every day and not just the bedroom. What a great MMF story and I will definitely be adding M.E. Parker to my author shortlist. I highly recommend.
I requested and received an arc
Peyton Gaudiosi
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing book. It is so hot you will be amazed your fingers do not burn yet it is also sweet. You really get in touch with these characters and you feel like you are on the journey with them. The writing is smart and the story great. This is a must read for all ménage fans.
Joyfully Jay
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

Five alarm fire alert because this book is seriously Hot. This book was also a welcome surprise in that the author was new to me and while there are many books that use truth or dare as a premise that leads to an erotic encounter between friends, Parker puts her own spin as well as her own heat on this one.

The book is about the three friends getting together. They have already been friends for years and the author does a reasonable job of showing how close they
Sue
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super sexy MMF story that kept me completely hooked until the end. A few surprises and some darned funny/not funny moments as well. I will definitely read more from ME Parker in the future. There is a whole friends to lovers, a "hmmmmmm" I had no idea I could feel that way and a great HEA that you expect but with surprises as well. A great effort by a new author.
Angela Sullivan
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story.

My only complaint is that is was to short and clipped along quite quickly. I read fast so it took me less than three hours. I wanted to know more I wanted to spend more time with them. Will definitely be following this author. She managed to take taboo and make it loving and beautiful.
Jeanny
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was steamy but ultimately the couple was a rot your teeth sweet menage. I recommend this book to readers who are tired of the “misunderstanding” cliches & enjoy friends to lovers tropes 4 stars.
Tesha
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super sweet!

It's so nice finding new authors. I enjoyed this love story. Very sweet, super sexy, and a great HEA! Everyone should be entitled to love who they want.
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki

• Power Surge
  • Wayward Desire
  • Three Way Street
  • The Thing About Us
  • Her Two Men in London (Total Indulgence, #1)
  • Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)
  • Back Home