Start by marking “Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)

Beni

(The Guzzi Legacy #4)

Chicago has never been more fun, or dangerous …

Sent away with his identical twin to get their wild ways under control, Beni Guzzi expects nothing to change. Same crap, new city, right? But if the boss of the Chicago mob can’t set the principes straight, then nothing will.

And then she rolls into town.

Stuck in a job that seems intent to keep her working behind a desk, August
Published October 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beni, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beni

Start your review of Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
The Guzzis have always lived good and as the babies of the family, Beni and Bene got away with a lot. However, when they push their father a bit too far, he decides that the best thing to do is send them away to Chicago so that they can learn some hard lessons and maybe come back with some appreciation and maturity. Things ain't so bad with The Outfit. It's not like they're not among family. And the twins always have each other, so what could really go wrong? Well, when August enters the picture ...more
Bev
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series has tanked for me a little, though there's been an improvement with this book. I struggled with the Corrado and Alessio duet, Chris was an improvement and now Beni is getting back to what I love about all things BK.

I loved Beni, loved him! His character is why I inhale this author's books and only rarely do I not get along with both hero and heroine though as much as I adored Beni, August .... not so much. I struggled to connect with her and it was only towards the end of the book t
Sentranced Jem
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019, mafia

PSX_20191007_125050 Title: Beni (The Guzzi Legacy #4)
Author: Bethany-Kris

When it comes to organised crimes/mafia romance books I always turn to just a handful of authors and Bethany-Kris is one of them.
You can be assured that when you read her books, you will never be disappointed.

unnamed-4.jpg

Bethany-Kris always manages to write books that feels dangerous, a little sweet and a whole lot of sexy. Beni was just that and I couldn't put it down.

unnamed-6.jpg

Beni and August are DIVINE!
I couldn't get enough of them! I love when hero
Bethany-Kris
Sep 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Blurb Revealed + Beni's on Pre-Order!

Chicago has never been more fun, or dangerous …

And then she rolls into town.

Stuck in a job that seems intent to keep her working behind a desk, August Rivera hopes a trip to the windy city for an assignment will make the magazine finally
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “Ma chérie … sei bella, sempre.”Stars

The Guzzi Men keep taking my heart. Beni and Bene are identical twins and the babies of the family. They are wild but they are just 21 years olds. Their last stunt has them shipped off to Chicago for a year. They will work for their Uncle Tommas of the Chicago Outfit where they must learn to shape up or else.

Beni meets August and is immediately taken. She is beautiful, driven, smart and keeps Beni on his toes. As it’s always been Beni and Bene, meeting A
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMG!!! YOU GUYS! Beni is legit the perfect example why I adore Bethany Kris' mafia stories. This story was absolutely incredible and outstanding. It was so sexy, raw, intense and full of butterfly inducing swoony moments. Beni and August were just captivating and addicting. I fell in love with them, their connection and their love and never wanted their story to end!

When I read a novel by this author I am always taken aback by how real the characters seem. They are compelling and gripping and th
Michelle [Helen Geek]
September 2019 -- 4.5 Stars

Wow! Beni is the most like Gian and I loved it. I can't get enough of Bethany's writing. I'm going to read her catalog all over again. Her stories are absorbing, character driven tales. Another interesting component too is Beni's relationship with his twin, his mirror image, Bene. These two were struggling a bit, not being in each other's back pocket. My fav of this series, so far. I'll read it again for sure.

Happy Reading!!
Julia
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Guzzi Legacy is one of my most favourite series by Bethany-Kris. Honestly it comes second after The Russians. Each book of this series is a masterpiece and I love it to pieces. Reading each book is like getting a Christmas present.
I so loved Beni and his book. It was so worth reading. All those actions, angst and all other things just made this book so yummy. And his twin brother Bene and their connection. It'so freaky but at the same time so cool.
Loved it and recoomend everyone to read it!
Caroline
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bethany-kris
Reading Bethany-Kris is like watching an action movie. It's raw, intense, and captivating.

The mafia world she created is higly addictive and makes every single book unputdownable.

I had so much fun so far. The Guzzi Legacy is probably my favorite series of hers.
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bethany-Kris brings us Beni Guzzi in this standalone book in the Guzzi Legacy Series. Beni and Bene are the youngest twins of Cara and Gian Guzzi. I love this book so hard.

BK never fails to have me so captivated that I can’t help but devour her books in one sitting. I was hooked from the very beginning. The chemistry between August and Beni was off the charts! He is probably my fave Guzzi brother so far. There is something about his character that will have you swooning.

Bethany-Kris’ ability t
Maria11
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good as always

Sweet read with not too much drama. Looks like the next book is going to be the one with the drama. Beni is all alpha sexy as hell and just plan hot! August was a good match for him.

As always will read the next!
THall
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Incredible as always
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
A beautiful blend of love and heat…

The buildup between Beni and August was perfect as friends of friends struck sparks from their first meeting. Things escalated quickly with real life problems and challenges hit right away. But, that either works for or against a relationship and nothing was going to stand in their way…

Beni knew when to push and pull and to be romantic at just the right moment. August was a great character too. Strong, smart and full of sass, her love of family matched his whil
Ari Reavis
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, mafia-mob
Ahhhh these two. They were so perfect for each other. August a planner, while Beni was wild. Her focusing on her career, while Beni was just settling down in what he needed to be doing. Both far from home, staying in Chicago and finding each other across a club. Their chemistry was sizzling from the moment they locked eyes. They both had a lot going on, decisions to be made, and yet all they wanted to do was spend time with each other, to get just a little more of one another.
The action was good
Anne Milne
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will admit to an addiction to Bethany's Mafia stories. Beni is another great story that was so easy to read.

Beni like other mafia men is a contradiction. To those he loves you will have his unflinchingly loyalty and protection, to his enemies he is ruthless. August and Beni have intense chemistry they were explosive together. I enjoyed watching Beni's character growth how he has to learn who he is without his twin. Family dramas trouble with rivals and love this book had it all.
Athena D.
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Suffice it to say that Bethany-Kris is such a talented writer. The way in which she delivers Beni Guzzi's story is enthralling!!! I read this book in one sitting...just devoured it!

All the Guzzi Boys are absolutely swoon-worthy! They're in a class all their own! Beni is definitely one of my favourites, there is something about his humour and wild side that just calls to me. August is the perfect woman for him. They make an amazing couple with a striking chemistry that is off th
Manoela
3.8 Stars

I liked this story and although isn't my favorite of the author I found myself hooked on it from the beginning. It's a story that mixes action, suspense, a great protagonist and romance. A surefire combination that I love to see in stories of this theme.

I really liked Beni, a very well written character who can be protective and faithful to those he loves, while being dangerous to those he should. I liked the relationship and conflict he had with his twin here, it seemed credible and v
Suzanne (Lily)
3.5 Stars

I drew a deep breath the moment I read the names of the youngest Guzzi twins, Beni and Bene. How on earth was I going to separate them in my mind? One vowel difference between them was doing my head in right from the start. What a stroke of brilliance to illustrate that on paper they were just as easy to think of as one rather than as individuals.

Beni and Bene were out of control. Acting out, ready to throw their weight around at the slightest slur to the Guzzi family name. They were im
Lavender
4.6 STARS

Beni and this identical twin have a reputation for stirring up trouble in low places—most of the time without even saying a word.

The Guzzi boys know better, but they do the opposite—because they can. Some say they are a bit spoiled or maybe they have high expectations and a low tolerance for other people's bullshit.

You don't walk over Beni Guzzi. People can run their mouths, but they better be quick about it...because if Beni doesn't punch them in the mouth, his twin certain will.

Ano
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I have a thing for watching these made-men becoming fathers and growing up. Beni and Bene are the babies that push everyone's limits in the family but since they're the babies they find themselves not getting in as much trouble as other Guzzi children might have. Until they take it a bit too far. Beni and Bene are sent to Chicago to learn life lessons and to hopefully mature and go learn some respect and appreciation. Sometimes it just takes a good woman, THE woman, to change a man's life. Beni' ...more
HeartBreaker
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
I loved Beni.I loved him sooooo much.

As the babies of the family Beni and Bene have no problem finding trouble.But when they step over the line,their father decides that he head enough so he send's them to Chicago hoping that they will mature there.And it works out...mostly.

August is in Chicago to visit her friend Cam and to do some work for her job.August is not really satisfied with her life,so she has some big decision to make.

August and Beni were fun couple to read and I loved them.They were
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in this amazing series, and is Beni and Augusts’ story. Beni and Beni are identical twins, and when they cross a line their dad sends them to their uncle in Chicago hoping that when they learn some of life’s hard lessons, and they will mature and appreciate what they have. When August comes into Beni’s life, the dynamics between the twins changes, and I must admit my heart went out to Bene, and I just wanted to hug him. This is a well written story which had drama, action, a ...more
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beni Guzzi and his twin brother (Bene) was considered the mischievous duet without a filter for exploring their horizon and repeated troublemakers for the Guzzi organization. They were in need of a wake-up/grow up call and sent away to be mentored by their uncle in the Chicago mafia organization. The true test began with the tight connection between the close knit infinite wild boys acceptance of their individuality and brotherhood.
August Rivera determination for further advancement with her jo
Kathrine
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The relationship that stuck out for me with this book wasn’t that of Beni and August - don’t get me wrong I did enjoy reading about them. The relationship that I enjoyed reading the most was that between Beni and his brother, I felt like their friendship and the events that happen within their brotherhood were very realistic and I was able to enjoy the development of that relationship (even though it is rather testing for them both).

I found this book to have slightly less twists than I usually e
Mia Bui
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The usual, BK nails it on the head.

From the wild boy Guzzi twin (Beni) to the heroine, August their magnetic chemistry is sweet and organically easy to fall in love with.

And well who doesn’t love a bestie duo- loving seeing Cam and Aug back together!

So beautifully written and I can’t wait to continue on with the rest of the Guzzi boys ❤️
Lynn Reynolds
Benito “Beni” Guzzi is just trying to find his place in the world. He’ll show us that at times it can be quite frustrating. August Rivera is ready for her life to change. I liked that the author built their stories separately first before putting them in each other’s space. And once they are the pages will light up from the heat that’s created.

August has a great friend named Camilla - Cam. She’s the one that asks the questions so that August will give us the answers. Beni is a little more compli
Janee
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
August and Beni's story was different then expected. I mean Benni and Bene have always been the crazy ones. So I thought it be crazy story, but it was a sweet and exciting book.
A Klue
If you are looking for a v-e-r-y steamy, “graphic” smexy read with a side order of mafia served up featuring a set of identical minded twin brothers who suddenly find themselves at odds with one another, Beni may be a book you may want to check into. I must say when I was first introduced to Beni and his twin, Bene, they certainly came off as still having a lot of growing up to do. Immature and entitled came to mind. I was even a little embarrassed for them for being too much alike and their imp ...more
Ri
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the main reasons that I fell in love with Mafia romance is because of this author. She creates characters and depicts a lifestyle that even though is foreign to me it still feels real. Even when she brings back characters from a previous series or book, even in just passing or merely mentioned, it makes me instantly nostalgic for those characters and their amazing stories. This was especially true in this book.

I wasn't sure that the wild Guzzi twins were going to be tamed. Especially as t
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously can't get enough the Guzzi Legacy, and honestly, I'm totally in love with the double your trouble sets of Guzzi twins. This story is about another set of twins, Beni & Bene, and while Bene plays a big part of course, it centers around Beni. See, these two can't help themselves but to always get in trouble together, so their father decided to send them down to Chicago, to work with that particular crime family. Bene isn't happy at all, but Beni, fate was changing his life the moment h ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dark Horse (The Kingmaker Saga #5)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Something Green (Den of Mercenaries, #2.5)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Fragile Longing
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Dominic (Made Men, #8)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Guzzi Legacy (6 books)
  • Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)
  • Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)
  • Chris (The Guzzi Legacy, #3)
  • Bene (The Guzzi Legacy, #5)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)

News & Interviews