Start by marking “Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)

Beni

(The Guzzi Legacy #4)

Chicago has never been more fun, or dangerous …

Sent away with his identical twin to get their wild ways under control, Beni Guzzi expects nothing to change. Same crap, new city, right? But if the boss of the Chicago mob can’t set the principes straight, then nothing will.

And then she rolls into town.

Stuck in a job that seems intent to ke

To ask other readers questions about Beni, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beni

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
The Guzzis have always lived good and as the babies of the family, Beni and Bene got away with a lot. However, when they push their father a bit too far, he decides that the best thing to do is send them away to Chicago so that they can learn some hard lessons and maybe come back with some appreciation and maturity. Things ain't so bad with The Outfit. It's not like they're not among family. And the twins always have each other, so what could really go wrong? Well, when August enters the picture ...more
Bethany-Kris
Sep 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Blurb Revealed + Beni's on Pre-Order!

Chicago has never been more fun, or dangerous …

And then she rolls into town.

Stuck in a job that seems intent to keep her working behind a desk, August Rivera hopes a trip to the windy city f
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “Ma chérie … sei bella, sempre.”Stars

The Guzzi Men keep taking my heart. Beni and Bene are identical twins and the babies of the family. They are wild but they are just 21 years olds. Their last stunt has them shipped off to Chicago for a year. They will work for their Uncle Tommas of the Chicago Outfit where they must learn to shape up or else.

Beni meets August and is immediately taken. She
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMG!!! YOU GUYS! Beni is legit the perfect example why I adore Bethany Kris' mafia stories. This story was absolutely incredible and outstanding. It was so sexy, raw, intense and full of butterfly inducing swoony moments. Beni and August were just captivating and addicting. I fell in love with them, their connection and their love and never wanted their story to end!

When I read a novel by this author I am always taken aback by how real the characters seem. They are compelling and gri
Michelle [Helen Geek]
September 2019 -- 4.5 Stars

Wow! Beni is the most like Gian and I loved it. I can't get enough of Bethany's writing. I'm going to read her catalog all over again. Her stories are absorbing, character driven tales. Another interesting component too is Beni's relationship with his twin, his mirror image, Bene. These two were struggling a bit, not being in each other's back pocket. My fav of this series, so far. I'll read it again for sure.

Happy Reading!!
Anne Milne
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will admit to an addiction to Bethany's Mafia stories. Beni is another great story that was so easy to read.

Beni like other mafia men is a contradiction. To those he loves you will have his unflinchingly loyalty and protection, to his enemies he is ruthless. August and Beni have intense chemistry they were explosive together. I enjoyed watching Beni's character growth how he has to learn who he is without his twin. Family dramas trouble with rivals and love this book had it all.
Athena
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

Suffice it to say that Bethany-Kris is such a talented writer. The way in which she delivers Beni Guzzi's story is enthralling!!! I read this book in one sitting...just devoured it!

All the Guzzi Boys are absolutely swoon-worthy! They're in a class all their own! Beni is definitely one of my favourites, there is something about his humour and wild side that just calls to me. August is the perfect woman for him. They make an amazing couple with a striking chemi
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beni Guzzi and his twin brother (Bene) was considered the mischievous duet without a filter for exploring their horizon and repeated troublemakers for the Guzzi organization. They were in need of a wake-up/grow up call and sent away to be mentored by their uncle in the Chicago mafia organization. The true test began with the tight connection between the close knit infinite wild boys acceptance of their individuality and brotherhood.
August Rivera determination for further advancement with her jo
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bethany-Kris brings us Beni Guzzi in this standalone book in the Guzzi Legacy Series. Beni and Bene are the youngest twins of Cara and Gian Guzzi. I love this book so hard.

BK never fails to have me so captivated that I can’t help but devour her books in one sitting. I was hooked from the very beginning. The chemistry between August and Beni was off the charts! He is probably my fave Guzzi brother so far. There is something about his character that will have you swooning.

Bethany-Kris’ ability t
Manoela
3.8 Stars

I liked this story and although isn't my favorite of the author I found myself hooked on it from the beginning. It's a story that mixes action, suspense, a great protagonist and romance. A surefire combination that I love to see in stories of this theme.

I really liked Beni, a very well written character who can be protective and faithful to those he loves, while being dangerous to those he should. I liked the relationship and conflict he had with his twin here, it seemed cr
Mia Bui
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The usual, BK nails it on the head.

From the wild boy Guzzi twin (Beni) to the heroine, August their magnetic chemistry is sweet and organically easy to fall in love with.

And well who doesn’t love a bestie duo- loving seeing Cam and Aug back together!

So beautifully written and I can’t wait to continue on with the rest of the Guzzi boys ❤
Suzanne (Lily)
3.5 Stars

I drew a deep breath the moment I read the names of the youngest Guzzi twins, Beni and Bene. How on earth was I going to separate them in my mind? One vowel difference between them was doing my head in right from the start. What a stroke of brilliance to illustrate that on paper they were just as easy to think of as one rather than as individuals.

Beni and Bene were out of control. Acting out, ready to throw their weight around at the slightest slur to the Guzzi family na
Lavender
4.6 STARS

Beni and this identical twin have a reputation for stirring up trouble in low places—most of the time without even saying a word.

The Guzzi boys know better, but they do the opposite—because they can. Some say they are a bit spoiled or maybe they have high expectations and a low tolerance for other people's bullshit.

You don't walk over Beni Guzzi. People can run their mouths, but they better be quick about it...because if Beni doesn't punch them in the mouth, his twin c
A Klue
If you are looking for a v-e-r-y steamy, “graphic” smexy read with a side order of mafia served up featuring a set of identical minded twin brothers who suddenly find themselves at odds with one another, Beni may be a book you may want to check into. I must say when I was first introduced to Beni and his twin, Bene, they certainly came off as still having a lot of growing up to do. Immature and entitled came to mind. I was even a little embarrassed for them for being too much alike and their imp ...more
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I have a thing for watching these made-men becoming fathers and growing up. Beni and Bene are the babies that push everyone's limits in the family but since they're the babies they find themselves not getting in as much trouble as other Guzzi children might have. Until they take it a bit too far. Beni and Bene are sent to Chicago to learn life lessons and to hopefully mature and go learn some respect and appreciation. Sometimes it just takes a good woman, THE woman, to change a man's life. Beni' ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Benito “Beni” Guzzi is just trying to find his place in the world. He’ll show us that at times it can be quite frustrating. August Rivera is ready for her life to change. I liked that the author built their stories separately first before putting them in each other’s space. And once they are the pages will light up from the heat that’s created.

August has a great friend named Camilla - Cam. She’s the one that asks the questions so that August will give us the answers. Beni is a little
Ri
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the main reasons that I fell in love with Mafia romance is because of this author. She creates characters and depicts a lifestyle that even though is foreign to me it still feels real. Even when she brings back characters from a previous series or book, even in just passing or merely mentioned, it makes me instantly nostalgic for those characters and their amazing stories. This was especially true in this book.

I wasn't sure that the wild Guzzi twins were going to be tamed. Esp
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, arc-2019

PSX_20191007_125050 Title: Beni (The Guzzi Legacy #4)
Author: Bethany-Kris

When it comes to organised crimes/mafia romance books I always turn to just a handful of authors and Bethany-Kris is one of them.
You can be assured that when you read her books, you will never be disappointed.

unnamed-4.jpg

Bethany-Kris always manages to write books that feels dangerous, a little sweet and a whole lot of sexy. Beni was just
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously can't get enough the Guzzi Legacy, and honestly, I'm totally in love with the double your trouble sets of Guzzi twins. This story is about another set of twins, Beni & Bene, and while Bene plays a big part of course, it centers around Beni. See, these two can't help themselves but to always get in trouble together, so their father decided to send them down to Chicago, to work with that particular crime family. Bene isn't happy at all, but Beni, fate was changing his life the mome ...more
Gin
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is it about those Guzzi men that get my juices flowing? The sexy self assurance and bossy hotness just like Papa Gian? Or the sweetness and fierce caring like Ma Cara? Must be both in the case of one half of the wild and reckless youngest twins in the all grown up and on his own, Beni. I didn't know how this set of twins, Beni and Bene, would fair with maturity. Well, Beni figured it out with the help of a new town, new boss and new women as he's on his own. And what a women in August. She' ...more
Sharron Brown
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beni and his identical twin Bene have been sent to Chicago to be mentored by their uncle head of the Chicago family because they are wild and out of control. It's time for the youngest Guzzi's to start acting like the principes that they are and learn to be responsible understanding what their roles are.

Beni and Bene are  mirror images of each other but have never really spent any time without the other. It's time for them to be individuals. So in order to be themselves they find thr
Anne Baker
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Mafia Prince! A Magnificent Read

A scorching hot read by the wonderful Bethany-Kris, the 4th book of the Guzzi Legacy, I just love every book in this series she never disappoints her readers ever! The intrigue and deadly suspense kept me gripped from the outset, I just couldn’t put it down. With twists you will never see coming but realise it has to happen, but boy is it a shock when it does! My emotions were all over the place, laughter, joy, fear, horror, shock and back to s
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
A beautiful blend of love and heat…

The buildup between Beni and August was perfect as friends of friends struck sparks from their first meeting. Things escalated quickly with real life problems and challenges hit right away. But, that either works for or against a relationship and nothing was going to stand in their way…

Beni knew when to push and pull and to be romantic at just the right moment. August was a great character too. Strong, smart and full of sass, her love of family matched his while they both navi
Tessa
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beni Guzzi is my newest book boyfriend! Beni is one of the identical twins that are part of the Guzzi family. He has been sent to Chicago to grow up and take his position in his family seriously. His twin isn’t as excited to be in the windy city, so for the first time, these two will be forced to live their lives apart.

August Rivera knows her best friend Cami has ties to the mob. She knows the danger that lurks around them, after all, these two have been friends since they were young. But when
Brigitte
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, romance, adult, mafia
This book is revolves around the change in priorities in one's life. As close as you are with family, there comes a time when you have to stand on your own two feet. That doesn't mean that the family is any less important, if anything the bond is strengthened.

Beni and his twin Bene have always done everything together. Now that they are adolescents, they have to find their own path in life. They are sent away from home and that's where Beni has to deal with the change of circumstance
HeartBreaker
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
I loved Beni.I loved him sooooo much.

As the babies of the family Beni and Bene have no problem finding trouble.But when they step over the line,their father decides that he head enough so he send's them to Chicago hoping that they will mature there.And it works out...mostly.

August is in Chicago to visit her friend Cam and to do some work for her job.August is not really satisfied with her life,so she has some big decision to make.

August and Beni were fun coupl
Lori K
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

I received this ARC for an honest review for Stephanie’s Book Reports.

Bethany-Kris is one of the authors I will grab any new release without looking at teasers or the blurb. I like going in blind. However I have read the first three books in this series so I had a few glimpses of Beni before starting this. But if you haven’t read the others in this series you can still pick this book up, I do however recommend reading the others first.

Mafia romances are one of my favorite troupes. I love the d
Neen Ramos
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Guzzi men have taken my reading list by storm this year! The whole series by Bethany-Kris is just a gift that keeps on giving. And Beni is another masterpiece that I adored.

I loved the conflict between the twins and how they forged their own path in the life of organized crime. I loved how Beni was just the right kind of wild that will take you in a whirlwind romance and just sweep you off your feet. August is one extremely lucky girl and she's as besotted as he was.

Serena Worker
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beni and Bene are literal mirrors of each other, they could communicate in their own language, they knew each other’s secrets. Their father has decided they have had enough time to correct their wild ways, and having someone there to catch the mistakes is the reason it continues, so he’s going to send them away to Chicago to be mentored by their Uncle.
There was something about Beni, normally her hook-ups were done at her place, they didn’t last as long, but with Beni she wasn’t bothered. S
Ari Reavis
Shelves: arcs, mafia-mob
Ahhhh these two. They were so perfect for each other. August a planner, while Beni was wild. Her focusing on her career, while Beni was just settling down in what he needed to be doing. Both far from home, staying in Chicago and finding each other across a club. Their chemistry was sizzling from the moment they locked eyes. They both had a lot going on, decisions to be made, and yet all they wanted to do was spend time with each other, to get just a little more of one another.
The action wa
« previous 1 3 next »
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Guzzi Legacy (6 books)
  • Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)
  • Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)
  • Chris (The Guzzi Legacy, #3)
  • Bene (The Guzzi Legacy, #5)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)