Start by marking “The Rebel of Raleigh High” as Want to Read:

The Rebel of Raleigh High

The new DARK ROMANCE novel from Callie Hart!

Silver

Hit me.
Kick me.
Hurt me.
Hate me.

There’s nothing that the students of Raleigh High can do to Silver Parisi anymore. Over the past year, she’s had to endure more pain and suffering than most people are asked to bear in their lifetimes. She’s a pariah, an outcast, a ghost. She’s also never been one to take shit lying down,
300 pages
Published April 16th 2019

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This makes my dark little heart do it's happy dance!!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Apr 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
YEEES! Nothing makes me happier and excited than Callie Hart announcing a surprise dark romance release.

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
The Professional  Book Thug
HOLY SHIT

Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“You’re a void, Alex. A vast, beautiful fucking black hole that sucks everything into it and gives nothing back. Ever. Even the goddamn daylight can’t escape you. A dark cloud follows you wherever you go. It’s impossible to miss. You see everything. You judge everyone. You think you know everything. And, underneath all of that, you feel nothing.”

Grave robbing opener?☑
Brooding and brutal alpha male? ☑
Beautifully broken but still standing heroine? ☑

This dark romance is everything you never knew yo
Leigh
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it

The Rebel of Raleigh High is the newest release from Callie Hart that takes place in High School. Let me start by saying that HS and teen drama hasn't always been my thing. First I haven't been in HS for more years than I like to remember and second I went to an all girls Catholic School way boring. So anyway I have been really enjoying these books. They're steamy, full of drama, and situations that no young person should ever have to go through. In this book we have Alex and Silver. Al
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars!

The sarcasm had me snickering and laughing. The gut-busting humor and back and forth banter was so refreshing. I haven’t laughed so hard during a romance read in a long time! But that doesn’t mean the entire book was laugh out loud funny. Underneath the witty story was some seriously troubling content. This book dealt with many distressing teenage problems such as underage drinking, drug abuse, sexual assault and bullying.

Silver was an outcast, trying her hardest to survive the last ye
H. D. Carlton
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Holy Sh*t...Wow! Callie has done it again with this fabulously dark and gritty romance! I didn’t think she could surpass her last book but this one does just that! Alex Moretti just misses being thrown into jail and instead gets a deal to be enrolled in Raleigh High since he is still a minor. It’s here that he meets Silver Parisi. Having a new person start school is a complication for Silver. Once a popular girl, she now tries to avoid the harsh bullying of the others after a incident that happe ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahhh I’m a huge lover of Callie Hart books, this woman NEVER fails to deliver a belter.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Whenever I hear a new book announcement from Callie I just know I have to read it, I’m addicted to her books, her stories and her characters and The Rebel of Raleigh High is no different.

Callie has a knack for writing books that touch your soul. Books that feature every day situations, books that cover topics that are hard to read about but you do it anyway becau
Laura- BookBistroBlog
By: Callie Hart
4.5 Stars

I devoured this one! I’m telling you, Callie Hart delivered to us a standalone book (although we all will be knocking on her door for more…) that is full of triggers, darkness and heart stopping scenes.

Hello to my new favorite Book Boyfriend, Alex Moretti!!! I’m telling you, even though he’s pretty young, he packs quite the punch. He is definitely the boy your mother warned you to stay away from in High School. But did we ever listen to our mothe
Anne Milne
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie Callie Callie what have you done to me ? As soon as I saw this cover I was in lust then I read the blurb and I was intrigued. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and as usual my expectations were surpassed.

Although set in high school this story has a dark unsettling edge. In Silver the author has written a young woman with such inner strength at times she astounded me. Alex the new boy at school who doesn't fit any mould, he's a guy who marches to his own beat.

Told in dual POV which I
Meggie
4 stars ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐

Review to come by the end of release day (Thursday!)
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie delivers a purposeful story which carries all the dangers of a tornado within. It's electric, dangerous and chaotic to say the least. And its set in a complicated ecossytem of savage High school-Raleigh High !! It might've been set in a jungle, you'd think. Same jungle rules apply here. There's the predators, the preys, the posse of hyenas and the same old here mentality to follow the biggest pride.

description

"It was as though I was a caterpillar, happy, learning and growing, and then without warni
Nightbird Novels
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Silver Parisi is a pariah in her high school. From her torturous encounters with her ex-friends to having to see the untouchable monsters who ruined her, roaming the halls day in and day out, Silver is only biding her time until graduation... and the promise of attending college as far away from Raleigh as possible.

Alessandro "Alex" Moretti is on his last chance with a transfer to Raleigh High. With his eighteenth birthday just around the corner, he has a very important reason to keep h
Larissa Rye
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Shelves: arc
Oh my heart. It is slowly recovering from the angst and suspense that Callie Hart put me through. But I digress and am getting a bit ahead of myself.
First off I’m not going to say how hot, dominant, brooding and a tattooed alpha male that is Alessandro/ Alex Moretti is but hey he is all that and so much more. Oops yeah I had to say it. It’s true. Lol
Then there is Silver ( I love the uniqueness of her name) she is one tough cookie. From being one of the ‘A’ team sirens and then ‘not’ by an act t
Clare Harrison
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dark cloud hangs over his head as Raleigh High essentially becomes a get out of jail free card.

Hes dangerous, hes an unknown entity and so thus all eyes are on him.

Shes fallen from a great social height to now be the social pariah.

Her truth becomes their lies, hate and fear so now shes their victim.

THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING!! yes it deserves the shouty capitals, yes I mean every word of that and just omg yes!!

My heart is racing, whilst my mind is full of vindictive rage. I want to scream, I wan
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5 PLUS stars!

Oh my FREAKIN' stars! This book did me in. Callie Hart is a master storyteller, layering so much emotion, drama and tension into this story. I NEVER skip to the end of a book, but this one had me itching to skip ahead to relieve the knots in my stomach.

Silver was once at the top of the high school hierarchy. Her fall from these heights made her grow up and grow strong. Alex is the typical bad boy. New to town, with tattoos and a motorbike. He has no time for the drama of Raleigh Hig
Kamila
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Callie Hart’s novels I’ve read so far, they were all 5* reads for me. She hits the spot EVERY time.
There was no difference with ‘Rebel of Raleigh High’ - I freaking adored every chapter!
(ARC kindly provided by the author. Thank you!)

This up and down journey served by Callie Hart mustn’t be healthy for sure, but I honestly don’t care if my reward is another of her stories. At least I’ll die happy ;)

MY HEART STOPPED BEATING EXACTLY THREE TIMES WHILE READING RORH... Try to guess wh
Rowan Parker
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another exceptionally great book by Callie Hart. I absolutely adore her writing and didnt think anything could beat The Roma Royals duet she released late last year/early this year,man was I wrong!
As much as I loved them,this is something completely different,from page one I was hooked,with Alex grave digging on page one I just knew this story was going to grip me and rip me apart,Callie has a way of pulling you in to the story so quickly its hard to put it down once you start.
I adored Silver
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
The Tattooed Biker Bad Boy and his last chance places him in Raleigh High.
A school of the entitled rich, where they will either embrace you or break you.
Silver, A Raleigh High Victim, now a pariah, but she still holds her head high despite the what they say.
Their attraction is mutual, their issues and lives poles apart, but they both share the same aim, to graduate and get the hell out of dodge!!!

OMG THIS BOOK HAS TO BE READ !! IT IS THAT FREAKING GOOD!! OMG OMG!!
Yes it deserves more than 5 star
Linda Vermuyten
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am speechless and floored and emotionally exhausted (lots of ugly crying). The Rebel of Raleigh High is an intense rollercoaster of adrenalin, rage, hormones and pain.

I was swept up in the story from the first chapter, only putting it down when I had to or just to take a breath and let what I was experiencing settle.

I was thrown by the twist and turns, thinking the story was going to play out one way and then being completely blindsided.

So much pain, so much life that had been experience
Sarah Peña
4 and half stars!!

The first page sucked me in! I love the mood the author set and her use of words were great! I was instantly interested. And I love the picture she paints with her words.

The high school setting with cliques and bullying and the privileged elite versus the regular Joe's was handled so well.
I loved the maturity of the characters and story despite the characters being 17 years old.

Silver and Alex are great and I really loved them! Early on I got a good idea of who they were. And
Rose
This book has triggers;
Bullying
Underage: sexual situations, drinking, and drug use
Child abuse
Rape
Cheating
School Shootings

That being said all of the above very difficult topics have a huge and valuable impact on the story. A few of my own personal lines are in the group above, but I feel like Callie wrote the events in a way that could be read because you knew how it impacted the characters. They weren't done in a way to really celebrate it. They were cold hard facts.

Silver is broken. But is sti
Tricia
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Rebel of Raleigh High, whilst still containing her signature dark elements, is a change of direction for this author. It deals with some tough subject matter, however, and is not for the faint hearted. Please be aware, there are several triggers.

Alex and Silver are teenagers from contrasting backgrounds, yet both are dealing with their own problems, each have their own personal goals and motivations, striving to change their lives for different reasons. They're endeavouring to survive their
Dawn Higgins
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly WOW! Callie Hart sure knows how to deliver a cracker of a book that leaves you totally in awe at how good this author is at playing with your emotions EVERY DAMN TIME.

This was a dark and gritty right from the off with Alex Moretti just escaping jail because he is a minor who then gets to be enrolled in Raleigh High where Silver Parisi goes,she has problems of her own and he's a complication that she doesn't need as she just wants to get through to graduation then leave everything behin
Shelves: 2019
Holy Emotions! The Rebel of Raleigh High is an amazing novel! I want to prepare you though. This book deals with some pretty sensitive and controversial stuff. If you are sensitive, then this is not the book for you. If you can handle it, this book is beyond worth it.

I really liked the plot of this book.This book deals with a lot of tough situations that are messed up, but honest. I really liked how the author used these situations to plot the book, but did so in an unconventional way. I think
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
This is one of those books that would make a fabulous book club. There are so many conversation starters... so many things that will open your mind and get you thinking. Really, I find myself a bit unsure on how to write the review. Generally I discuss my feelings and how the book made me feel. But I feel conflicted and wavering.

Alex and Silver really showcase the inner strength people show. They've both been beat down, figuratively laying in the gutter. They've lifted each other up. They've gi
Julia Stevens
Shelves: rare-london19
If you want and expect a high school romance story with pretty prom dresses and sweet trysts behind the bike sheds, stop right now!! This is not what you are looking for!!
In the true Callie Hart style that I love, this latest book is gripping, dark, twisted, brutal and raw but with an underlying heartwrenching journey for two damaged but beautiful souls, who in each other find the strength to trust again and ultimately an all powerful love.

Silver Parisi, once one of the popular in girls has bee
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an exceptionally fantastic book by Callie Hart. The Rebel of Raleigh High is an intense rollercoaster which shows the dark and depraved side of an high school that you'll be glad you never attended. This story was gut wrenching and terrifying yet phenomenal reading. An eye opener on so many levels.

I absolutely devoured this book. From the first page to the very last word I just could not put this down. It was intense, super emotional with so many secrets and twists and turns. Alex and Si
« previous 1 3 next »
“Alex isn’t safe enough to be right for me, and I’m not whole enough to be right for him, either. That’s really all there is to it.” 0 likes
“Just…stop. Quit hiding from the hard stuff. I’m not fucking hiding from it. Not anymore. If you can’t just be real for one second, then I’ll do it for the both of us. My life is a fucking mess right now. I have so much shit going on, and I’ve been trying my best to forget that you even exist, but I can’t, okay? I like you. I care about you.” 0 likes