Start by marking “Deviations” as Want to Read:
Deviations

Deviations

Not all love triangles require choosing between two sides…

For seventeen-year-old Miho, the long war with her own mind is becoming too much to bear. Between the unending nightmares, PTSD, depression, and isolation, the mental skirmishes never end. Those sweet whispers of the dark wisps promise freedom from the pain, and it’s getting harder to say no.

When she witnesses a tra
ebook
Published by Zenbi Press

To ask other readers questions about Deviations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deviations

Lustful Literature

Josie's Review 4.5 STARS

When I first started to read Deviations it was hard for me to get into to it, but I am so happy that I stuck with it. I am usually not a fan of YA books but Ms. Natsu nailed this with her words, vivid descriptions and impeccable writing style. Once I got into this story it was so hard for me to put it to down. This story was emotionally charged, painfully and powerfully and yet it had so much promise. The promise of happiness despite a world filled with darkness. The stor
Kari (BookandCoffeeLover)
I received a copy of this book from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.
Deviations was an intense and powerful story that didn't shy away from showing the darker side of highschool, mental health issues, or the secrets families keep. At its core, this is a love story between three teenagers trying to find their place in the world; these three lost souls find solace and love with one another despite all the forces working against them. Throughout the story, Taka, Shinji, and Miho
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Le résumé était particulièrement intrigant, je m’imaginais quelque chose de bien particulier pour ce roman, et c’est avec une immense joie que j’avais visé juste.

Miho, Shinji et Taka sont trois adolescents à l’apparence normal, mais véritablement torturé à l’intérieur. Shinji et Taka sont amis, meilleurs amis, depuis leur plus tendre enfance. Mais ils ne connaissent pas encore Miho.
Taka fait la rencontre de cette jeune fille à un moment tragique. Il est ébloui par sa gentillesse, mais ne s’atten
Shelly Wygant
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“We’re just deviants, that’s all. You, me, Taka. We’re deliciously, wonderfully deviant.”

Taka and Shinji have been friends forever. When they meet Miho she is welcomed into their group. Meet three friends who learn to love themselves as they love each other. Taka's father has his future mapped out for him. It doesn't seem to matter what Taka wants. Shinji is living in a house where he is not wanted or loved. He struggles with his fathers abuse and his mothers hatred. Miho is recovering from a t
Krystal
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel did not disappoint! It tackles such challenging topics as mental health, abuse, polyamory, etc, with finesse and grace! Strong character development made for quite a literary experience.
Ari
Shelley
Sheryl
Wiliam Gossage
Mar 27, 2016
Anma is a Texas-based podcaster and writer who loves weaving stories that explore the complexities of love, human relationships. The rest of her days are spent pounding away at code as a web developer and happily sharing her life in Texas with her beloved sweetie and her furkids.