Start by marking “The Art of Letting God” as Want to Read:
The Art of Letting God

The Art of Letting God

Published March 2019 by Iman Publication

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Letting God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Letting God

Start your review of The Art of Letting God
Hizatul Akmah
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
actual rating: 4.2/5

it's refreshing to read a preaching (dakwah) book that doesn't mention about the Hell and all the God's wrath.
Hedayah Sanuri
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is an evergreen book. You might pick when you feel lost, give up and broken. You might not find an answer on a certain point of your life and this book will make you reflect that everything happened or delayed are a blessing and God always has perfect timing for you. Just for you, not against you.

"Every day that you wake up in the morning, it's a sign - the best is yet to come."

Ustaz Mizi portrays his experience and real-life lesson of another person into words that can relate in our
Elfeeza Ul Haq
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must-have book in your Islamic book collection. Mizi Wahid wrote this book in an honest, simple and relatable style. The message is clearly delivered and in short and simple story-telling/conversational style that makes this book an easy read and its overall short length makes it easy to pick up over and over again as and when you need a little lift in your spirits or a little reminder to take a break, let go and let God.
#TAOLGod
Hanis
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars.
Fifah
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At times holding on hurts more than letting go. So let go let the One who knows best guide you through
Tasnim
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
everything hits me right in the chest
Nis Kr
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cant really express how much I enjoyed and loved every bit of the book ...more
NUR AINA
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Art of Letting God by Mizi Wahid

Having constant peace and tranquility in life is one of the biggest blessings one could possibly have. This book re-defined the concept and mechanism of effort and Tawakkul. It gives new insight on the meaning of surrendering and relying on God – the truth that we are powerless creature and yet we are still given the power to choose what to do in our life. It elaborates on how to deal with heartbreaks and frustrations – and how to believe in God. It sets out a
Mahirah Jazlan
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was like a book written specific for me; very meaningful, emotional, inspiring and almost relatable in every aspect. That's how special I felt about this book. This book title really reflects on the content; HOW to let go and let God in the right way. Recommended to buy
Maisarah
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would definitely will be re reading again in future time of difficulty, such a breather and easy to apply to life.
Nur Fatin Atiqah
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
4 for The Art of Letting God by Ustaz Mizi Wahid.

Why four, and not five?

Although I love the overall writings, at certain points and sentences, I have some difficulties to fully grasp the meaning of them. Thus, I have to reread quite a few times to understand the whole context.

Perhaps, my English is poor, hence the reason I faced those challenges.

Other than that, everything is simply beautiful. The words and the advices, though I seek for more. It feels too short and I wanted more depth and
Amirah Jamilin
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am always in love with a book where it sums up the religious and self help genre. I am inspired. What a lovely content.
Ieza
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
a book that can soothe your heart..
Fatini Zulkifli
Lovely content, lovely cover, lovely language. But, I hope the price could be cheaper so that the less fortunate (such as students) could afford it.
Jannah
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-2019
Written with a non-confrontational tone. Sangat lembut, non-judgemental, acknowledge the hurt & difficulties & the “bad” side tapi always, slowly, tactfully reminds us back to forgiveness, mercy and to God.
Idk it sounds preachy the way i write this review. But it really is not. 100% would recommend
Nisa
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
I really enjoyed reading this book. It feels like a motivational book - one that you should grab when you hit your lows. An amazing read and I strongly recommend this book to everyone!
Misye
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow, this book really really good, i'd recommend it with my friends
Zu Y
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spiritual healing n motivation.
Great book
SITI YUHANIS
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can never stop reading this book. It helps me snap out from my setbacks pretty much alot and in terms of healing myself, I’ve found what I’m looking for.
Fateha Ar
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know going in about the author's background and the fact that The Art of Letting God is actually one of his signature workshops for Safinah Institute. So i was confused at first because the topics discussed and where the book was going seemed jumbled up to me. After that knowledge, I ease into reading this book in just a day. I like how the author writes. It feels like talking to a friend in a cosy coffee shop sipping a cup of coffee

The essence of this book is about learning to let go
Aliaa
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From a simple Quran verse "Is Allah not enough for His servant?" as the opening, until the ending words "Let go, let God, and surrender all your broken pieces to Him, one prayer at a time." this book, in my opinion, is really relatable to all of us in our daily life.

There are things that we never bother or too bothered of why it is like that, or why is it like this but this book reminds us a lot of times that everything that happened is the process of moulding us to be stronger, with Allah's
Faiz Azizan
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book. Easy to read and bring (light eventho its hardcover and not too thick and have a lot of spacing). It’s a book that even i didnt know i would need it. So refreshing and it speaks to me as a young person (considering Ustaz Mizi is a young ustaz too). Beautiful writing and every page is filled with good advices and narratives.
Syarafina
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another book that inspired me to read more books after motivational moments by mufti menk. This book that fills with all the thoughts and motivations to keep you going forward to let go and to let allah decide whats best for you when you have tried your hardest ,when you are at your lowest point or when you can no longer see past anything in your life . Recommended book for all ,worth the read
T Qistina
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just loved how he elaborates on the concept of surrendering & forgiveness. It’s two different things that you need to master so that you can attain peace in your mind. Managed to finish it within 2 days, recommended for those whos in need of good motivational and spiritual yet not too heavy!
Nazihah Mohd Shafie
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An extraordinary book written by Ustaz Mizi Wahid. A different approach in delivering his mesagges. It's not a regular motivational religious based book, it really goes deep into your heart and mind. This book is what you need for a new phase of your life.
Nik Aisyah Najwa
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This books is easily relatable to anyone who had or is having ups and downs in their daily life. I enjoyed it because it resonates with me. As the title suggests, the main gist is about putting hundred percent trust in Allah, not to let the past hold u back.
Suraya (thesuraya)
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Let go, and let God. Surrender all your broken pieces to Him, one prayer at a time."
Hafiza Abas
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
write from the heart.
Fairuz Suhaimi
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good book. A good motivational self-esteem booster. Considering that am at the perks of starting to questioning GOD about things that happened in my life right now.
Iftitah Zaharudin
Worth for reading especially when you need motivation

• Being A Quran Tag Girl
  • Empayar: Hikayat Putera Tanpa Nama
  • Letters to a Young Muslim
  • Reclaim Your Heart: Personal Insights on Breaking Free from Life's Shackles
  • Pelukis Jalanan
  • Karma (Sekuel Novel Stigma)
  • Hiatus
  • Empayar 2: Hikayat Mukjizat Daripada Iblis
  • Revive Your Heart: Putting Life in Perspective
  • Unshakeable: How to be Confident When You're Nervous
  • Wor[l]d
  • Stigma
Muhammad Tarmizi Bin Abdul Wahid is the CEO of Safinah Institute, an Islamic education centre which was started in Singapore in 2009. It conducts Islamic courses in English for all age groups engaging the students with questions, sharings and discussions.

Safinah also conducts camps for teens and children as well as spiritual retreats for adults on a regular basis which are led by Tarmizi.

He is a