Start by marking “Tempt the Beauty” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Beauty

Tempt the Beauty

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #2)

It was love at first hump—for my dog.

Rosey
The little guy went at his leg like Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome was God’s gift to womankind. Me, not so convinced. Except, Mr. Sexy Surprise promised he could make me scream "oh God." It was my birthday, so…why not? One fake engagement later, I’ll tell you why not.

Wade
Some people call me arrogant—cocky. I call me determined. I g
Paperback, 1, 116 pages
Published April 3rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Tempt the Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt the Beauty

Vinessa Wooten
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Wade and Roseys story is awesome. First they meet on her twenty fourth birthday in the park where her dog JT is running trailing her behind him while a cab serves to HIT her, yes I said to hit not miss, coincidence? Then Wade and Rosy may and sparks fly. See Rosy is career minded brought up by to career minded parents she was raised to take over the family business. Wade is a surgeon running away from his family business. So when they meet their lives change. First Wade accepts her horny dog ...more
LMR
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Alexandra Banks & Booksprout
Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionare Romance Series Book 2) by Alexandra Banks Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2) By: Alexandra Banks
A Twist O' Fate Brought 'em Together, But It's Up To Them To Keep Fighting The Rest O' The Way...
It's My Birthday...
My BFF's think they've got Surprises in Store for ME,
But... I've finally ONE-Upped them, & I've found the Guy for Me!!
I've Even set UP a Date...
A Perfect Rendezvous,
Only IT seems FATE is a bit Fickle & Twisted...
Stealing MY Night Away,
Before I get to Scream OUT in ultimate Ecstasy!
But...
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
Rosey just wants to have fun on her 24th birthday when she and her dog JT literally run into Wade, an ER Trauma surgeon. While JT gets friendly with Wade’s leg, Wade gets a little friendly with Rosie. He agrees to come to her birthday bash at a club. Before that, at a dinner with his parents, he is informed that they’ve set up a business merger with the expectation that he will marry the daughter of the other family, and she will run both companies. Wade is not too pleased about this, and neithe ...more
Caroline Doig
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book is chock full of sexy goodness and some lol moments and I loved Rosey’s and Wade’s story. Rosey and her dog JT are at the park it’s Rosey’s 24th birthday and this girls gotta have fun, JT runs up to a man and starts humping his leg. Wade is an ER Trauma Surgeon he runs into this gorgeous woman and her humping dog at the park, they talk and flirt and then Rosey asks him to her 24th birthday party so Wade goes and from there the fun starts. Wade is being pressured by his parents to m ...more
Debbie Caswell
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick short novella but it isn't rushed in any way and in fact doesn't read like a novella at all.

Wade a trauma surgeon loves his life but his family are determined that he will marry their new partners daughter so secure a merger that will save their company His Aunt Mel isn't pushing the deal because she wants her sn to run the comapny. When Wade heads to the dog park he runs into Rosey and her dog JT in fact JT is in love with his leg and Wade could very easily fall in love with Ros
Amy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story by Alexandra Banks! Rosey and Wade were perfect together. After taking her little scene stealing dog J.T. for a walk in the park, she meets Wade, a trauma surgeon. Lately, Wade has found himself in a slump. Meeting Rosey, his world goes from gray, to bright vivid color. He wants Rosey. Meeting Wade has Rosey reconsidering her idea of a life solely focused on her career. Add in Rosey's stalker and a misunderstanding and you won't be able to stop reading! Definitely recommend.
Debra Richardson
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazingly sweet romance that hooked me from page one! It is a fast pace page-turner, easily read in one sitting, consistent, and well written. Loveable characters; the attraction between Rosey and Wade is hot and undeniable; the love is instant. The story is beautifully written, funny, and witty. It has a fairy tale spin and an unexpected twist. There a few bumps in the road the characters have to navigate, however they make the story a worthwhile read. Definitely recommended!

I received a fre
Sabrina Flachsmann
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Rosey and Wade’s story! They had a great meet cute that blew up into a hot follow up at the club. It was an interesting take on Sleeping Beauty that didn’t seem over the top or cheesy. I adored Rosy’s friends, they had me in stitches the entire time. And the twist on the “other woman” was something I actually didn’t see coming and preferred this storyline to anything I’ve read before. Highly recommend this book but honestly have yet to find a story I didn’t like by this author.

I received
Liz Burke
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Wade and Rosey and how they meet one day in the park when Rosey's dog J.T. starts to hump Wade's leg, and Rosey can't stop laughing. They both realize they have an instant attraction to each other. Through several misadventures and mishaps they fall in love. Rosey and her friends have to rescue Wade and then he has to rescue her. This story is full of humor and I laughed and was smiling all through. I look forward to more from this author.

I received a free copy of this book
Heaven Brewster
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rosey and Wade were definitely one of a kind. This book captured me from the beginning, up until the end. I was drawn to them and and their relationship. It was hot, steamy and definitely swoon worthy. If you are looking for a short, steamy short read...this is the one!! Alexandra Banks really outdid herself here and the take on Sleeping Beauty was so cute. I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
MJM
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that you think "WOW". Alexandra Banks sure knows how to create delicious characters that are both realistic and ones you'd like to know if they were real people. Great banter and fun between them - and , YES, he proves that she can have it all. I'm looking for more page turning stories by Alexandra as this really captured my imagination. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.Definitely Recommended
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wade and Rosey will warm you heart in this enchanting story. Rosey is getting ready to graduate and hopefully take over the family company. Wade is a trauma surgeon and has fallen into a slump. He meets Rosey and her dog JT and life will never be the same. There is some underlying drama going on and when it comes to light will change their circumstances even more.

Gladys
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This shorter length book was impossibly cute, funny and steamy. I loved Rosey and Wade’s romance. A fun plot grabs and holds your attention, while the likable characters tug at your heartstrings. There is some drama and a overall zany escaped feel to this delightful read that honestly left me with a big smile on my face and feeling very happy. A perfect book when you have limited time, a book hangover or just want something to brighten your day. This is my frank, freely posted review.
Gladys
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michele
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Rosey have her career and a family?
This is my 1ts book by the author and I love an author who writes in dual point of view. It’s Rosey’s birthday and while walking her dog, she is saved from being hit by a pedi-cab by Wade. The sparks between the two is combustible and Rosey’s dog adds some humor. But how will their relationship play out is anyone’s guess with all the meddling from family and friends.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

Darlene
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wade stumbles across Rosey in the park on her 24th birthday and foils a plot to kill her. Their dialogue is hilarious. She invites him to her birthday party and foils another plot against her. They decide that they are meant to be together against the odds and a HEA ensues. A delightful read.

Michelle
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fun adventure with insta-love and a humping chihuahua. The characters are likable and have good chemistry and the ending is happy. As a side note the author puts little notes at the end of the book about parts of the story, they are worth the read. Enjoy!

***I decided to review an ARC of this book.***
Raveen Vann
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This authors books will have ylu loving them from page one. I loved Rosey and Wades story so much. He knows as soon as he sees her he wants her and will have her. Itll definitely have you laughing at times with these two for sure.
Teri Ruscak
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempt the Beauty by Alexandra Banks is about Rosie and Wade. It's got insta-love, steam and a happily ever after in this fun, fast read.

Celicia Fowlkes
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was funny. Het friends are crazy and show it. I have laughed, cried and just fell in love with this book in one reading. It may be short but its really good.

Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book I loved the chemistry between this couple. They are so well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed with ease. I was so entertained by them and the pooch.

Melissa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Laughable and so over the top. Rosey and Wades story is fairly quick with a lot going on. Her friends were great backup characters.

Lara
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rosey and Wade’s story is full of fun, laughter, silly moments and love that will take your breath away. Don't miss how they meet and discover they are meant to be, even though someone is trying to destroy her.
I voluntarily reviewed this ARC.
Cali Jewel
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very short yet very entertaining read that is just so fun and flirty from beginning to end. Loved the witty banter and sexy fun romantic twists.. the passion is exciting and the action steaming hot. A thrilling romantic journey.
adina willis
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fairy tale

This is a great book. It is a quick and steamy read. I love how the author gave each of the main characters their own background other than what their parents wanted.
Beth
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

Another awesome book. Could not put it down, once I started. Alexandra Banks ROCKS AGAIN!! You will want to grab all of her books, you will not be disappointed.
Cindy Stone
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a feel good, sweet, short story 😀
I received an ARC of this book and really liked it. Sweet short story. Didn’t want to put this book down. First I’ve read by this author. Will definitely read more,

Bria
May 05, 2019
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
  • Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)