Start by marking “Viking's Claim (Kilts & Kisses, #4)” as Want to Read:
Viking's Claim (Kilts & Kisses, #4)

Viking's Claim

(Kilts & Kisses #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,547 ratings  ·  177 reviews
Never kiss the devil. Not even if he’s sinfully gorgeous. Or impossible to resist.
And certainly not when he’s got you tied and bound, and completely at his mercy.
Uh oh.

I thought I had it bad when I was on my way to be married off to some weasley little lord to appease my family. But that’s before I’m taken by the most fearsome, vicious, alpha Viking to sail the seas.

Tor O
Published (first published April 29th 2019)

really liked it 4.00  ·

Deborah
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was ok

This was an okay read.

If I’m being honest it felt more like a first draft than a finished book.

It goes pretty much as expected. I was never really committed to either the story or the characters.
Dee
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Go A-Viking!

I swear by Odin’s spear… “Vikings Claim” … is a real, bona fide panty raider! Professionally written, incredibly fast-paced and totally inappropriate, this little tongue-in-cheek tale will have you wanting a berserker of your very own and asking the GINORMOUS question on every woman’s mind… what’s under that animal pelt!... Ok, maybe I’m the only one with that on my mind… Told from dual perspectives, “Vikings Claim” is teeming with action (oh, yeah!), suspense and a bit of intrigue.
Chitra *CJ*
"Viking's Claim" is the story of Freya and Tor.

The massive and terrifyingly beautiful Tor Odinson steps from the trees, scowling at the other men before he turns to me. His eyes blaze with dark grey fire, piercing right into me and taking my breath away as he steps towards me, pushing aside the others.
“Mine,” he snarls in accented English as he moves closer.

Hot. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

As our h is forced to wed her shitty betrothed, she is saved from a life of misery when a wild Viking lord, who h
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Viking's Claim by Madison Faye is book four in the Kilts & Kisses Series. This is the story of Tor and Rhona. This can be a standalone book but there is intertwine characters from the previous books.
Rhona has been sent to marry Lord Chauntleroy, someone she doesn't want to marry but of course she doesn't have much choice. A chance Kiss with Tor has her mind on him but of course nothing can come of it...right. Tor has wanted Rhona from first site much less first kiss.
Quick Hot Read!!
Monique
May 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
The cover had not escaped my notice, but a friend of mine saw this intriguing little addition to the book description:

"Completely over the top, growly af, tropes for DAYS, and wildly historically inaccurate. As in, if you’re a history major, I’m so, so sorry. Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware."

While my friend is not a stickler for historical accuracy, I am, but I thought it was refreshing that an author had the honesty to admit it. I almost DNF at 18%; first, bec
Rukaiya M.
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
𝘼𝙍𝘾 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: Vikings Claim #4.
𝘼𝙍𝘾 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @givemebookspr.

𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: ★★★★★

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆. 𝑨 𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑨 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒕, 𝒕𝒐𝒐

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: When the savage and brute of a warrior, Tor Odinson first sets his eyes on Rhona, there's no going back. SHE IS HERS. No matter what! When Rhona is on her way to marry a lowly devious lord, she stumbled upon Tor's fleet and is immediately taken by him. It's a matter of time before their passio
Darlene I read to many boooks
Danni
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Lauren
Vikings claim is book four in the kilts and kisses series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline action packed. I liked Rhona. She was being forced into an arranged marriage she didn’t want to go through with. Despite not wanting to, she did intend on going through with it. The problem she had was that she couldn’t stop thinking about ...more
Kelly
Apr 29, 2019 added it
Viking's Claim is book 4 in the Kilts & Kisses series.

This is a fast, sweet, OTT, sexy read that will leave you wanting more.

4 big stars!

Would I read again? Yes
Nova
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have simply loved every book in this series so far and this fast over the top alphas and each female has been a strong character too.

Rhona is travelling to Lord Chauntleroy the man that she is betrothed too, but the man she wants is the fearsome Viking Tor Odinson, she has been thinking of him since he stole her first kiss. But knowing she must do her duty to her family she is prepared to honour the agreement, that is until she is kidnapped by the very man that is haunting her dreams could sh
Caro Richard
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
You know sometimes you just need something quick and dirty?

I read the synopsis for this and knew, right in that moment, I needed this!

I've just read a Viking YA book and let me tell you they couldn't be further apart!!!

Oh Tor......

'Soon, little bird. Soon, I will come for you.

'I’ll set the world on fire to keep her right here with me.'
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye is killing it with the Kilts & Kisses series... delivering another naughty, sexy, sweet, fast, over the top romance that'll have your heart racing and leave you needing a dry pair of panties. Viking's Claim was really good... intense, unputdownable, devourable (is that even a word?!), and the perfect addition to this highly addicting series.

I love Madison because I always know what I'm gonna get. Safe. Easy. Short. And a guaranteed multiple happy endings if ya know what
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
If I had guilty pleasure reads this would be one - but seeing as I don’t give a rats I will just say it’s great.

Completely ridiculous, OTT, Alpha Viking nonsense that I thoroughly enjoyed.
TP
May 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
This was my first book by this author and it will definitely be my last.
There is so much wrong with this attempt of a book, it is nauseating for a reader.
As a critic on the other hand, professional or unprofessional, this work is a wet dream come true.

I will only give you a few of my thoughts about this book.

The story is unimaginative, the little of the story there is.
The characters are superficial and stereotypical. No depth whatsoever.
The writing style and the limited vocabulary presented in t
Laura ~Passion flower
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, historical

This cover is...A-MAZING! This upcoming release, aka my-new-must-read, just rose to the top of my TBR List! Look forward to reading this beauty....:)

Viking's Claim (ARC) was graciously provided to me by Give Me Books PR for an honest review. I have voluntarily read this book and have provided my honest opinion.

A Viking Warrior's Love Story..

WOOOOAH..I think it's safe to say that Khal Drogo and Dax Lahn will have to share the spotlight of Mighty Warriors with another Alpha Warrior.  Vikin
B. Koe
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sensuous, full of suspense, and STEAM, this Phenomenal Viking ROMANCE is a MUST-READ!
WOW! Madison Faye has packed a PUNCH into this Viking romance novella! It felt so much more in-depth, with characters more well-developed than a novella would normally allow, but in Madison Faye’s masterful prose “VIKING’S CLAIM” took my breath away. With page-turning action and Faye’s ability to weave an intricate picture using dual narration to build her characters into living breathing entities, both Rhona an
April Symes
Viking's Claim by Madison Faye is book 4 in the Kilts & Kisses series. This is Tor and Rhona's story.
Tor Odinson is the leader of the Vikings who have continued around the Scottish shores , causing discontent whenever possible. Thing is Tor didn't expect to have his own heart stolen on the Scottish shores. Rhona Gowan is the lass who has stolen his heart and he wants her but she is betrothed to another. When he finds out she's due to marry imminently, he kidnaps her and takes her off. Will R
Stephanie
Ugh

For the love of God, learn to use italics correctly. This is ridiculous. Why has no proofreader or editor fixed this by now? Every Madison Faye book I've read has excessive and misused italicized words. I only keep reading them because I like the stories most of the time, but the errors and italics are very distracting and detract from the enjoyment of the book.

"Mess" and "messy" are overused in all of her books that I've read, and I've read a lot. 1. That sounds really gross and not good di
Babel
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is what I was craving with all my lust 😂 The moment when Tor, the Viking conqueror, finally claimed the damsel for his dirty desires.

The fourth novella in the series deals with Rhona, one of the four Scottish friends, who is to be married but has secretly lit the furious lust of an enemy, the brutal Viking everyone fears.

Luckily for us, this giant warrior is full of the right kind of stormy passion that he unleashes on the damsel with many juicy, steamy examples. Kidnapping and rope games
Linda Barrett
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm really in to Viking books at the moment and this definitely hit the right spots for me.
Tor Ordinson is a mighty warrior but he will give it all up for the women he loves.
All he has to do now is find and claim her.
Sandy Nikolas
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun story in this series. Lots of hotness! I really enjoyed the rescue part of the story and can’t wait to see if the other Vikings get their own stories!
Amy
May 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5*
Story was ok. This was the second book I read by this author and both needed a good proofreading...missing words, misused words, etc...it gets distracting.
Greta
May 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
All I can say I should have read the other 3 books in the series instead of reading the last book....This was a fast read...I just did not have a enough back story on Tor and Rhona.....
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Madison Faye has given her readers another stay-up-all-night-and-read-just-one-more-page book. Viking's Claim has just the right amount of drama, twists, off-the-charts chemistry, and of course love and a HEA. It is so freaking hot, you'll be left in a puddle of lust. 🔥

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Gwen
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
Ericka Gutierrez
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally in book 4 of Kilts and Kisses we get to know what has been secretly going on between Tor and Rhona. Ever since the first mention of this dangerous, sexy Viking I have been dying to read his and Rhona’s story. Rhona is a sweet lass who seems for the most part very levelheaded and knows exactly what she wants. Tor is all the bad boy we knew him to be based on past stories told of him. Yet he also surprised me with his change of heart later in the book. Granted I am thankful he wasn’t being ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the fourth book in this series. They can be read as standalones but I think they are better read in order. Rhona is the last of her friends to be married. She is to be married to a horrible man and she would do anything not to marry him but that’s not up to her. She meets the Viking Tor at her friend’s wedding when he came to take his castle. She hasn’t been able to stop thinking about him. Tor can’t stop thinking about her either and his going to take what he wants. He wants Rhona to be ...more
Rebecca Austin
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Tor Odinson is a Viking who has been raiding villages and castles all along the Scottish coast for years. Now he has come to claim the one thing that has eluded him for years - a woman who has stolen his heart.

Rhona Gowen is on her way to marry Lord Chauntleray as part of a merger between their two families when she wanders off and find herself taken by the mysterious Viking who has stolen a part of her and also a kiss.

Will Rhona go with Tor easily and will Lord Chauntleray let Rhona go without
Brittany Filopanti
I knew I would love this story. Tor being the villian and Rhona being that quiet little mouse. How can you not love a dynamic like that. With these stories being so small, it is hard to actually give a review with points from the story because I don't want to spoil anything. I love how Rhona was going for a walk to just stretch her legs before continuing on her way to her wedding and Tor shows up, clearly following her caravan, and he takes her as his own.
I think that is my favorite thing about
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Kilts & Kisses (5 books)
  • Tamed By The Highlander (Kilts & Kisses, #1)
  • Stolen By The Scottish Rogue (Kilts & Kisses, #2)
  • Wed To The Warrior (Kilts & Kisses, #3)
  • The Highlander's Forbidden Bride (Kilts & Kisses, #5)