Start by marking “Satisfaction Guaranteed” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction Guaranteed

Satisfaction Guaranteed

(Always Satisfied #1)

Preorder special price! Grab this now before price goes up on release day and indulge in a brand new, standalone, hero-POV romantic comedy! If you enjoyed Big Rock, Mister O, or Full Package, you'll love Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Look, she started it.

She issued me a challenge I couldn't back down from. Make her purr like no man has done before.

Fine, she's my business partne
Published June 10th 2019 by Little Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction Guaranteed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction Guaranteed

litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 fabulous stars *

Oh my! Lauren Blakely once again makes my heart go pitter-patter with a hero that takes me off to swoon-land. I loved EVERYTHING about Satisfaction Guaranteed from the characters to the flirty dialogue to their professions that shape who they are. This second-chance rom-com is the whole kit and caboodle and then some!

Malone and Sloane (best names ever!) are perfection! Malone is the perfe
Laurie
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, how fun it was to return to the Big Rock world by Lauren Blakely. So exciting to see old faces and learn how integral a few of them are to this new story. Malone Goodman, is a good man(pun totally intended). Malone is currently the junior partner in a Veterinary Clinic and a lounge singer who loves the classics. Sinatra (Chairman of the Board) is he absolute favorite. Seven years ago Malone had a fling with the very sexy Sloane Elizabeth. She turns out to be the daughter of his business part ...more
Cee Cee Houston
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes, yes, yes!!!!
Satisfaction is well and truly guaranteed in this story by my all time fav author, Lauren Blakely. She does more than what it says on the tin. Sloane and Malone were the sweetest couple who belonged together, no matter what.
They met seven years ago, when Malone had graduated from vet school and Sloane was just twenty-two. Malone was a bit older and when he found out his new boss was also Sloane’s father, he broke off their one wonderous week affair.
But, he never forgot about th
F.S. Faqir
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon. Swoon. Swoon.
Can I just please get my own Malone right now?!

First of all before my review even begins I have to send praises to Lauren Blakely. She is a magician of a writer, her stories always bring a smile to my face and make me crave more. If there is one author I can always count on providing it is Lauren, she is my very own Satisfaction Guaranteed author!

Now to Malone and Sloane's story, (yes their names rhyme and it's hillairous).

Malone and Sloane have a little complicated story, ha
Erica Caudill
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have mercy! I devoured this one. Funny. Sweet. SEXY. So very sexy. Malone is a literal dream. An angelic voice, loyal friend and son, and a top veterinarian. Sloane never stood a chance when she met him seven years ago. When she begins sharing his space at work, their electric chemistry is enough to burn down the joint.

I wouldn’t change anything about this book. Enjoyable read from start to finish.
READ ME ROMANCE
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the reasons Lauren Blakely is a one-click author for me is because she writes characters that are both relatable and loveable. I adored everything about Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s a second chance forbidden romance between Sloane Elizabeth, who runs a foundation and animal rescue, and Malone Goodman, a compassionate Veterinarian.

They have known each other for years, have so much in common, and are absolutely perfect for one another! But they have one big obstacle in their way–her fathe
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Sometimes you need something, in my case a book, to just hit you right.

Going into this book, The cover definitely had me. I was smitten with it.
Lately my life has been a roller coaster. Many ups and many downs. With saying this, I needed a drama free read, one that didn't have "too" much lightness though. I got it with this read. I adored Malone & Sloane, I completely and utterly swooned for Malone. He was everything wrapped up in a nice package.

There were parts of this story I could have
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Lauren Blakely knows how to write the perfect man. Dr. Malone Goodman is practically perfect in every way and I devoured Satisfaction Guaranteed in just one sitting.

Satisfaction Guaranteed is dirty and perfect in the best ways possible. Blakely hit this one out of the ballpark!

Lauren Blakely serves up Satisfaction Guaranteed with her ever present charm and humor.

"It's not a huge deal that you revealed you stalk him. And hey, he keeps tabs on you too. You're just a couple of stalkers."

Between all
Theresa
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know I say this a lot, but what a wonderful story. I listened to the audiobook, and had the fortune to hear Andi Arndt work her usual romantic magic. For me, Jason Clarke was the treat with this tale. He ticks all the boxes with his panty-melting voice and wide range of talent. From the great w/animals and their people veterinarian, to the boss to his vet techs, to my favorite sultry, seductive, raspy tone he only shares with Sloane, Dr. Malone Goodman is a man of many talents.

Having met a few
Sharon
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And Lauren does it once again! Yet another couple that will steal your heart away!! 5 rescue pet stars for this one!!
Meet Malone, a vet in practice with Doug, and older gentleman who took Malone on when he was fresh out of Vet school. Malone wants to take over the practice, as Doug is spending less time there. When Doug calls a dinner meeting Malone is sure he's selling the practice to him, what he doesn't figure in is Doug bringing his daughter Sloane's rescue organization into the practice. No
Kim
Malone Goodman is a vet who has been focused on work and hoping to achieve his dream of owning his own practice. He is a real catch, but so far no woman has caught him.

But now the "one that got away" is back in Malone's world again. Sloane is all he ever wanted. She is his dream woman, and has been for seven years, but circumstances made her off limits. But she is here now and they are going to be working in close proximity so that makes it even worse. She is temptation and unfinished business.

T
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Satisfaction Guaranteed had all of the makings of a quick funny sexy and emotional read. Smart attractive characters with witty personalities, a splash of a forbidden romance that could have been catastrophic if things took a wrong turn and a second chance of having something that you knew that you were meant to have.

Malone Goodman is one of the best Vet in his field. His love and care for animals is like no other and being good at his job is extremely important to him. Hoping to take over his
TheSassyNerdBlog
One word? 𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗡
Yet again, Ms. Blakely has gone and written a book that had me weak at the knees, swooning and sighing happily. Normally I am a dark romance girl. But lately I've found myself gravitating towards lighter reads, and Lauren is known for her amazing, fun, swoony, hot as hell, witty and hilarious reads and Satisfaction Guaranteed was just that and 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.

A male POV read? YES YES YES! Loved it. More than love it! Devoured every single word. I've read a few male POV reads but nothing has
Heather
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

I am such a Lauren Blakely fan and I feel like the title Satisfaction Guaranteed really tells the tale about what you can expect from one of her books. I loved that we revisited some of the people we know from her previous Big Rock series coupled with a second chance romance!

Malone Goodman is the junior partner at the veterinary clinic where he has worked for the last seven years. He is not only wonderful to the a
Sabrina
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lauren Blakely never fails to deliver a fun and cute romance for me. Malone and Sloane's relationship gave me just what I wanted and I loved how easy their connection was. Sometimes you just need a book that's drama free and will keep a smile on your face the whole day. That's this book! It was quirky, and yes a little cheesy at times, but it was never too much and it felt natural to these characters. Together they were adorable and it was really great to read.

Over
Shayna
“𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧.”

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐝 by Lauren Blakely is 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪!

From start to finish, this book had me grinning, giggling, and swooning all over! Sloane and Malone’s romance is a sweet and sexy, delightful treat that will keep you entertained the whole way through. Just like with ANY Lauren Blakely Romance, your satisfaction is indeed…guaranteed!

GRAB IT HERE
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2WAGQXF
B&N → https://blkly.pub/sgnb
Apple → https://blkly.pub
Pam Nelson
We want what we can’t have, Malone and Sloane circle each other and their chemistry is off the charts. But they both respect her father who is also Malone business partner too much to start something.

Years go by and they are connecting again only it’s not as easy to stay away this time. That chemistry thing ;) is biting them in the butts.

I love the way this book made me feel, Malone takes his career seriously but also knows what he wants and is willing to fight for it. I find this admirable.
I
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 10, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

I can always count on Lauren Blakely when I need a fun, lighthearted, and comedic read! Satisfaction Guaranteed was exactly what I needed! The characters in this one (Sloane and Malone, giggle) are perfect for one another! The way they connect in terms of their love of animals and basically just who they are is wonderful! I felt their connection from the get-go and didn't want to stop reading their cute banter. What I a
Jill
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
book bruin
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a sweet and cute second chance romance! Lauren Blakely sets the bar so high for male POV romcoms!

I loved how from the start our hero and heroine only have eyes for each other. 7 years may have passed, but their attraction and chemistry is just as strong as it was when they first met. Malone and Sloane were amazing together and I appreciated that they were both mature adults who were open and honest with each other. Yes, there are some missteps along the way, but the obstacles they
Anne OK
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Just what the doctor ordered! Such a clever and charming tale of true love. All the oldies but goodies woven throughout spoke to my love of music. The socks! Oh those socks! Two fabulously entertaining main characters who share a love of animals with a secondary cast of helpful friends and family members who help pull it altogether into one extremely fun-to-read romantic comedy.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Oy, this is a hard one to write.

For the first time ever, I didn't completely love a Lauren Blakely book.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it, I just didn't love it.

It could just be the head space I was in, having a stupid head cold and everything was just blegh, but I know that this is an anomoly.

The first 20% of the book, to me, I just couldn't get in to. This never happens with me and LB. I did get into it after that point.

However, to me, nothing really happ
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
There aren’t enough all-male-POV rom-coms in the world. I could probably list the ones I’ve read off the top of my head and most of them would be by Lauren Blakely, who is particularly adept at writing through the perspective of the opposite sex. Her all-male-POV books like Big Rock, Well Hung, and now, Satisfaction Guaranteed, are immeasurably fun, quick-witted, deliciously naughty reads – all with a sexy, swoon-worthy hero delivering the story. With Satisfaction Guaranteed, the title pretty mu ...more
Shannon
3.5*

Satisfaction Guaranteed is a sweet, sexy, second-chance, slightly forbidden, romance. Years after spending one incredible week together, Malone and Sloane (say that 5 times fast), are thrown back together and find the attraction and chemistry hasn't waned a bit. But, (and isn't there always a but?), once again they find her father standing in their way.
Ms. Blakely really knows how to write a swoony-worthy hero and a sassy heroine, and Malone and Sloane are perfect examples. Unfortunately I j
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Satisfaction Guaranteed is Lauren Blakely's newest swoonworthy, sexy romance. It's like she knows exactly what I love and writes it! Second chance romance is my favorite and Lauren writes them better than anyone else. This has a little added forbidden which just adds a to the sexiness. Malone is a sexy, smart veterinarian who's also a crooner. Start fanning yourself now, ladies. He's smart, mature, loves animals, he's loyal and he sings like an angel. When a sexy blonde catches his eyes while he ...more
Monique
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pure Blakely Brilliance!

I know without a doubt, if I need a pick me up, feel good story, I can count on this author to deliver. This book is in my top 5 of her novels for lots of reasons. Firstly, she is a master at writing in the male POV. She can depict a male’s emotions and give us such detail on what makes them tick without making them seem like a douchebag. Secondly, she is a genius with the flirty, dirty banter between her couples, and this book was superb. She also makes her characters f
Janie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, tour
Get ready ladies, Malone Goodman is the perfect man who will give it to you good (see what I did there? Wink wink) with his very charming character and sexy croony makes-you-swoon singing voice. Not to mention, a vet who sings to his sick furry clients. *swoons again for the nth time*

Satisfaction Guaranteed totally delivered with its swoon worthy, the first ever male POV centered second chance romance story. Malone Goodman never failed to make me fall for him. He is the perfect total package- g
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Malone and Sloane. With names like those, they are destined to either be dating or mortal enemies because their names rhyme.

In Lauren Blakely's hands, of course they are dating and sparks flew for the 2 of them when they initially met, and then he got a new job...with a vet who also happened to be Sloane's father as a partner.

Apply. The. Brakes. Full stop. Do not pass go...and all of the other ways you can think of to say bad idea.

But, what happens to attraction w
Melinda
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely

Sloane and Malone make up Blakely’s latest couple in this deliciously delightful second chance-ish romance. I say ‘ish’ because they never had a huge, blown-out breakup but they did have to call a halt to things before they really had a chance to start.

Seven years ago, Sloane and Malone (I seriously cannot stop saying their names together) met and there was an immediate connection that’s not been forgotten. Before their relationship could really take of
Kim
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I live for male POV romcoms and Satisfaction Guaranteed absolutely nailed it! A sexy, swoon-worthy, singing vet and the woman who got away grabbed my attention and I honestly could not put this book down! Malone and Sloane were an amazing couple and I enjoyed that their chemistry was just as on point now as it was several years ago when they first met. I love that Sloane has a secret that she’s keeping from Malone yet when he finds out? Holy. Hell. The hotness level of this book went thru the RO ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely 13 17 Jun 13, 2019 07:02AM
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more