Start by marking “House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)” as Want to Read:
House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)

House of Earth and Blood

(Crescent City #1)

Half-Fae, half-human Bryce Quinlan loves her life. By day, she works for an antiquities dealer, selling barely legal magical artifacts, and by night, she parties with her friends, savouring every pleasure Lunathion—otherwise known as Crescent City— has to offer. But it all comes crumbling down when a ruthless murder shakes the very foundations of the city—and Bryce’s world ...more
Expected publication: January 28th 2020 by Bloomsbury Publishing

To ask other readers questions about House of Earth and Blood, please sign up.
Hillary mullins Based on the brief book synopsis and the fact that it said the main character is half human half Sidhe I did do a bit of research to figure out what…moreBased on the brief book synopsis and the fact that it said the main character is half human half Sidhe I did do a bit of research to figure out what it might be about. Sidhe is an Irish word which refers to a particular race of fairies that had powers including the ability to shapeshift and were thought by some to be the decedents of minor deities or gods. Either way, I'm definitely interested to find ourr more about it. It is going to be released late 2019 (less)

Nick
Oct 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
I am sure this will be 800+ pages long and way more complicated than my biology textbooks.
Ishmeen
Mar 01, 2017 marked it as to-read
me on an everyday basis: I’m so over angels and demons tbh
me after the official synopsis release of Crescent City: I WILL READ ANYTHING THIS WOMAN WRITES SIGN ME UP FOR ANGELS AND SHAPESHIFTERS YAS
Kai
Jan 14, 2019 marked it as maybe
SJM: faerie-folk! winged warriors! a vibrant city! a world on the brink of war! heart-pounding romance!
everybody: ACOTAR!
SJM: wut?
everybody: wut?
Claudia Ramírez
May 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
OHHHH. ¿Nuevo libro de SJM?

¿Saben quién lo va a leer? ¡YO!

Tal vez (probablemente) me arrepienta, pero no puedo evitarlo, jajajaja, por ahora sigo pensando que voy a leer todo lo que SJM escriba.
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Just when I started to wonder what I'm going to do with the rest of my life after I'm done with Sarah's "Throne of Glass" series I saw this on my feed!

Call it fate or divine intervention, either way I'm more than just ready for this! XD

Bring it on, Sarah! Let us suffer, love, hope and dream once more! ;-P
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Sometimes I hate GR for reasons & think about leaving, but I will always love my books and certain friends ❌⭕

I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK, I COULD FALL OVER!

The End!!

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾
Amy
Nov 04, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: no-release-date
OHMYGOD!! I just checked out the pintrest board and I don't want to get ahead of myself but... IS THIS A WEREWOLF BOOK?????????!!!!!!!!!!! There's multiple werewolfish pins on the board and the title has Crescent in it!!!! I may be totally over thinking this BUT HOLY SHIT I HOPE NOT!!

Chelsea Humphrey
Jan 26, 2019 marked it as future-tbr
THIS. This is what I've been waiting for SJM to write.

description
Breanna
May 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hard-no
Series Predictions:

• badass heroine. she's so special, so beautiful
• everyone is in love with her
• love interest #1 introduced, actually a nice relationship
• but wait
• FAE (oh sorry, it's sidhe now i guess)
• love interest #2 introduced; alpha male (totally fae sidhe)
• something about a mate bond
• shows abusive tendencies towards MC but that's okay because he has a ~troubled~ past and all transgressions are forgiven
• as a matter of fact, those abusive actions are portrayed as swoony-worthy and
Melanie
Shelves: fantasy
[May 16th, 2018] I'm equal parts scared and excited.

Pinterest Board

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch
Jeff
Nov 11, 2017 marked it as to-read
OMYGURD, WTH WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN OMGGGGGGGG

*adds to pile with bajillion other books*
Mary S. R.
Apr 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
[3 Apr 2019]
The release has been pushed back to January 28, 2020??? More than four months??? What the heck.

I think our dear ol' Sarah is finally feeling the pull of so many works in progress 😐 I'll probably be in a new house, a new city, and in university (during my exams) when this comes out. Well, shit.

The Title

Hmmmm, I guess I like the title? It's just not special?

Like I LOVE SJM's books, and her other series' titles were either Something of Something or A Court of Something and Something;
brain cell
sjm rlly cant write. she is rlly out there not knowing how to write. yet we’re still gonna get another 8000 paged textbook about kinky sex and orgasms that make distant planets explode
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
Ahhhhh, we have a title and a release date! 😍😍😍😍
Khadidja ~on hiatus~
WHY
WHAT???
Madison
Nov 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
UMM.. WHAT IS THIS!?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT ITS BY SARAH J MAAS AND THAT IS ENOUGH TO GET ME EXCITED.
Tara ☽
Apr 03, 2019 marked it as will-not-read
A basic title for an author of basic books.

Who wants to bet the MC will be super duper beautiful and 'sarcastic' and the best at everything she does, and the love interest will purr every other sentence?
Torosa
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I WILL READ ANYTHING THIS QUEEN PUBLISHES. She has my heart, she has my trust, I love Sarah to bits, and will forever
Anika
Apr 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
Uuuugh, I love Maas, but what is with all these generic YA fantasy titles?! “______ of _____ and ______”. And it almost always has the word “blood” in it. 🙄🙄
chandler ainsley ♕
May 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
I'm not one for call outs, but this sounds an awful lot like the Fever series from KMM...

guess we'll see :)
Hesione
May 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
uhhhhh that sounds weirdly like, i don't know, all of her other books?
Amelia Oswald
May 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMGGGGGG guys !! New series. And it's an adult one.
*praying for no more weird sex scene*
enqi ☁️✨ [joon's]
so i am so excited for this book i could fall over...

(also, the heroine will fall in love with the "powerful warrior-angel". i'm calling it.)
☽ TheBibliotheque
Apr 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-not-released
This is not a drill. Fae AND A FALLEN ANGEL.
I repeat, A. FALLEN. ANGEL.

description
Tanya Tate
Shelves: 2018-and-beyond
Edit 4/3/19: Whatever yall do do not I repeat do not ship the main character with the first love interest she have. It's not going to be endgame! Other than this sounds like a generatic urban fantasy...

This woman is always going to have two series going on at the same time is she?

SJM: Aww Throne of Glass ending this year. Welp! Guess I start another series next year while continuing with ACOTAR! Yall can't get rid of me easy!! I'll be writing while changing diapers bitches!

In seriousness, I can
Beth
Jun 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
03.04.19
I'm a sucker for Angels :):):):)
------------
How did I not know this was a thing?
It’s a yes from meeeeeee!
Hilly
Apr 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: low-fantasy
This sounds too much like my urban fantasy taste and it would be a shame to pass it up.
Stella♡
Jul 27, 2018 marked it as to-read

Τέλη του 2019... ΘΑ ΑΝΤΕΞΟΥΜΕ!!!😭
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.

Adventure, mythology and romance? I'm in!

Crescent City Pinterest board ☞ HERE
  • Fall Like Thieves
  • Kingdom of Back
  • Sword Catcher (Sword Catcher, #1)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
  • Untitled (Threads of Power, #1)
  • Untitled (The Iron Covenant, #2)
  • The Harp of Kings
  • Untitled (Courting Darkness Duology, #2)
  • What Monstrous Gods
  • Bone Grace (Bone Grace, #1)
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled #1)
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #4)
  • Guardians of Dawn (Guardians of Dawn, #1)
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too

Crescent City (2 books)
  • Untitled (Crescent City, #2)