Start by marking “Do You Really Want to Haunt Me (Bewitchingly Ever After, #3)” as Want to Read:
Do You Really Want to Haunt Me (Bewitchingly Ever After, #3)

Do You Really Want to Haunt Me

(Bewitchingly Ever After #3)

Welcome to Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana, where there's no such thing as normal.

Published November 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Do You Really Want to Haunt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Really Want to Haunt Me

Start your review of Do You Really Want to Haunt Me (Bewitchingly Ever After, #3)
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Am I really dead
What an amazing story full of characters that you are going to enjoy. Well some of them you might remember from our last couple of visits to Hedgewitch Cove, either way you won’t want to miss when they get in on the action to save one of their own. This author does such a great job with her cozy mysteries. They are each packed with memorable characters, a story you won’t be able to put down, love and so many laughs. I really enjoyed this book and I’m already looking forward to
Sydney M Neblett
Am I really dead

Tiana
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Do You Really Want to Haunt Me is the third book in Mandy Roth’s Bewitchingly Ever After series which takes place in Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana. It is a spin off from her collaborative Happily Everlasting series.

Laughter and chaos abound as a “witchy” grandmother’s well meaning spell continues to wreak havoc on her unsuspecting grandchildren.

New York Peugeot and his siblings have been dealing with all kinds of craziness since his
Leanne
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meme's find a mate curse has struck again. This time it is her grandson New (New York Peugeot).

York who is a shark shifter with latent magic has been experiencing problems with any machinery for the past 15 months, and at this moment his troubles are making themselves known with his radio, whilst driving through his town Hedgewitch Cove his truck is not only blaring music, but it's blaring 80's music, which is not the kind he likes to listen to, especially when it's Wham.

Morgan Dumont has been a
iliana G
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana, where there's no such thing as normal.

Shark-shifter and natural-born hunter, New York (York) Peugeot, has been living under a curse placed upon him by his well-meaning grandmother. She only wanted to help her grandchildren find their mates, not drop a spell of chaos upon their heads. The only way to break the curse is to find his true mate, but York has no desire to seek out some mythical woman. He's already infatuated with a woman he can't even see and who
Pam Louis
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hedgewitch cove, Louisiana
New York (York) is a natural - born hunter and a shark- shifter who just so happens to run the family fishery. He is also living under a curse one started by his loving Grandmother. How she had ment well, it just hadn't turned out that way . All she wanted was her grandkids to find their true mates. Now to stop the curse before some things get way out of hand, like a piano kills some they need to find there true mates.
There is a little problem you see York doesn't want
Pam Louis
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hedgewitch cove, Louisiana
There is a little problem you see York doesn't want
Kathy Tozzi
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Back to Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana once again! The quirky little town where the abnormal is completely normal.
York (New York)Peugeot is a shark shifter, one of the lucky ones who just so happen to have a curse upon them. A curse that only finding their soul mates will remove.
Morgan Dumont is the Goddaughter to Luc Dark or better known as Lucifer, yeah that guy Satan himself.
Oh and she also happens to be a ghost. Her spirit lives at Hells Gate, Lucifer's home. A place where spirits roam free as
Lisa
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun! Who wouldn’t love a shark shifter. Well, maybe not in the water lol. Morgan lived in the ‘80s, until she was killed. Fortunately, her godfather happens to be Lucifer himself. He takes her soul to live with him in Louisiana, a supernatural town. I don’t know how to review this without giving anything away so I’ll just say she lives with some interesting characters. Betty is one of my favorites. York is a hottie who is a shark shifter. He is also Morgan’s mate. He has ...more
Mary Heron
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
York gets his happily ever after

We have met York - a wereshark- in previous books in this series, he lives in Hedgewitch cove,Louisianna a town full of supernatural beings and works in boats there. His sister's have appeared in previous books in the series. Girls grandmother meant to cast a spell so her grandchildren would find their true mates -being fed up and wanting great grandchildren - she instead cursed them by mistake. Now calamitous events keep be falling York and his siblings till
Robin
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mandy Roth -Do You Really Want to Haunt Me : A Happy Everlasting World Novel (Bewitchingly Ever After Book 3)

Another enchanting Everlasting story this one back at Hedgewitch Cove which is full of paranormal and supernatural creatures living somewhat normal lives. There is the return of several great characters such as Luc (Lucifer) who runs the local lodging/ hotel in the town and is also The Godfather to a feisty “ghost” , Morgan Dumont.
York is a born Hunter as well as a shark shifter, his
Cheri
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wonder about the minds of some authors. I always worry about Mandy Roth's mind--it is amazing as are her books.

Okay--grandma wants her grandkids to find their mates. In this supernaturally populated town, what's a little curse? York doesn't want to find a mate. The woman he wants is well--she's special in a supernatural way.

It's difficult to tell more about the story without spoilers I can just assure you it is filled with fun and scary characters. Love of friends and mates abound. There's a
Titania
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
York wasn't expecting his feelings for Morgan. In fact he is hiding from them...until Morgan proves to be more than she seems and is in danger. Can York and Morgan survive her past so that they can have a future?
I really enjoyed this latest addition to Ms. Roth's Bewitchingly Ever After series. York wasn't looking or ready for his future but Morgan settles him. I love that when Morgan is in danger York rises to the occasion in spite of his fears. And Morgan is more than she seems. I mean even
Nikki Brooks
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Morgan has "lived" for the past few decades with :ucifer's B&B. She keeps some of the other ghostlt residents in line. She has a strong pull to York but a relationship between a ghost and a Shark Shifter is not going to get off the ground!

New York (York) Peugeot (what is it with that family and naming their kids after states!)has been cursed by his well meaning gran. Now his life is running amok and he can't control the trail of bad luck in his wake. But when Morgan is sucked back into the
Susan Ball
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another Great Story from an amazing Author Ms. Roth.
Back to Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana, where nothing is as it seems.

A Grandmother who wants Great Grandkids and her Grandkids to find their happily ever after.

York is a shifter and to break the curse he must find his true mate. But York is happy in his "bachelor" ways and really in no hurry to change that. Besides he's already drawn to Morgan But how can she be his mate when she's not even really there (Solid-Matter Challenged?)

Go on
JKAF
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting story that is about a unique little town and Morgan & York. If you've followed the previous books you'll know who they are but if you haven't read the earlier books Don't start with this one.

Possible SPOILERS

Morgan was a normal girl growing up but on her birthday one year everything changed...literally...she died well kinda.
New York Peugeot is having a crappy time recently, things around him aren't working right and he believes it's just the curse that his mom used to
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the third book in the Bewitchingly Ever After series written by Mandy Roth. The town of Hedgewitch Cove in Louisiana is anything but normal. I just love this town and the characters in this series. York Peugeot is a shark shifter and natural born hunter with a curse. His grandmother placed a curse on him and the only way to break it is to find his true mate. He is infatuated with a woman who is actually a ghost that he can’t even see, but how can she be his mate. In ...more
Melissa
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ever since we came to Hedgewitch Cove, I have fallen in love with the town and the characters. Mandy does an amazing job bringing the town to life. We start out 30 years ago in New York City to see what brought one of our favorite ghosts to Hedgewitch Cove. We fast forward to present day and the past has come back to haunt Morgan. York has obsessed over Morgan for years and it drives him insane that she wont show herself to him. He doesn't know it yet but she is in danger and he is just the ...more
Donna Hokanson
Extremely entertaining
Morgan is a ghost who is not real a ghost, yet she doesn't know it. Shark-shifter and natural-born hunter, New York (York) Peugeot needs to find his mate due to a accidental curse his grandmother put on him and his siblings. But the only being that has ever infatuated him is a ghost, or so he thinks she is.
This story has so many facets or good about it. It's got lots of action and adventure, has humor galore, and is just fun to read. I was sad when it was over but am happy
April Symes
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Do You Really Want to Haunt Me is the 3rd book in Mandy Roth’s Bewitchingly Ever After series which is set in Hedgewitch Cove, Louisiana.
York (New York)Peugeot is a shark shifter, just happens to have a curse upon him. A curse that only finding their soul mates will remove. York's infatuated with a woman (Morgan) who is actually a ghost that he can’t see, but feel so how can she be his mate? In order to help her, he needs to save her very soul.
This is a deliciously sweet, fantastically funny
Jennifer Hill
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where Mandy comes up with her characters but I just love them! They are all so fabulous and quirky. Big alpha men that go all gooey for their mates. I laughed so hard at some of the points in this book. I sighed at some. I love this story with York and Morgan. Like most of Mandy's heroines she is strong and feisty. I couldn't get enough. This book was the perfect blend of mystery, love, family and adventure. I'm so hoping we will get Luc's story! He's one of my favorites. I do love ...more
Mary
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Mandy brings us back to Hedgewitch Cove. Morgan, a spirit, finds herself intrigued by one of the supernatural hunters, York. There was so much depth and unexpected twists in this book that I found it a fun and fascinating read. I love it when an author brings in characters from her previous books. Even though this can be considered a stand alone, you would get more enjoyment if you read the first two books in the Bewitching Ever After series. I’m so looking forward to the next book.
Heather
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOL! Oh there were parts of this book that had me rolling. Morgan is a ghost and met her end back in the 80's at a concert. Well we all know by now that things are not always what they seem...especially when her godfather is Luc aka Lucifer. York, New York, is a were-shark and has a thing for a ghost he has spoken with but never seen. Oh, keep in mind he is still cursed until he finds his mate. He is an alpha male who sometimes jumps to conclusions. Are these two destined to be together?

I loved
Hsu Lee
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Morgan is a ghost.
She did not want to be a ghost, but what can she do?
York is a shark shifter, and Morgan is his mate.
What do you do when your mate is a ghost ?
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Cilicia White
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the next book in a great series. To break the curse you must fall in love, but what happens if the person you love is a ghost? You will need to read this story to find out. New York “York” must break the curse by finding love but he can’t get Morgan, the ghost, off his mind and so he decides to find a way to not only break the curse but to find a way to bring Morgan back. If you read the other books in this series you know that you will be laughing all the way to the end.
Melinda Kaye
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happily Everlasting and Hedgewitch Cove

Another great story about the residents of Hedgewitch Cove! It has the devil, demons, witches, curses, ghosts, time travel and love. Our hero falls in love with a ghost, who isn’t a traditional ghost - it turns out she might get to be alive again - and the adventure begins! I loved watching them figure it out and fall in love, and I loved catching up with the town, and their HEA was great!
Heather
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! If you are looking for a lazy afternoon read full of fabulous characters, wit and a unique plot this is it. I have always been a fan of the banter between York and Morgan, and this book is a great culmination of their story. York is adorable and Morgan has a fantastic 80’s snark that makes me smile. The subtle twist in the plot was an unexpected treat that leaves you changing your mind about a character. Loved it!
Jan Janus
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Past meets future in this, once again, awesome story line that takes place in Hedgewitch cove, LA. York were-shark and Morgan, come together in a bizarre kind of way, then again, in Hedgewitch cove, everything is bizarre. Amazing story, hysterical characters as usual and wonderful story line. Looking forward to the next book.

I received a free ARC copy of this book for my honest review.
Moeniesa Sahabodien
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in the Happily Everlasting Series World, I absolutely love all the books in this series. They are hilarious and quirky and so much fun and this one is not any different. They really fast paced and it feels like I was done with this book really quickly, I loved every minute reading it.
Rhonda Jones
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Book

Love the series, love the characters. And the storyline was awesome. Lots of action, fast paced, and multi-faceted. I love that the story involved Luc, i.e. Lucifer. Yes, that one. And crazy demon women played important roles. Well, to be fair, only one was semi-crazy. The other woman was pretty cool. Cannot wait for the next in series.

• The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • Miss Frost Says I Do (Jayne Frost, #7)
  • Any Witch Way But Goode
  • The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • Swamp Santa (Miss Fortune Mystery #16)
  • His Woodland Maiden
  • Warlock and the Bear (Banford and Beauty Bears #4)
  • Bear Witchness (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Adventures of a British Witch in Bottomslick #2)
  • Fooled Around and Spelled In Love (The Happily Everlasting Series, #3)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Fever (Dark Kings #16)
  • The Trouble With Witches (Shadowvale, #1)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Better Haunts and Garden Gnomes ([Un]Lucky Valley, #1)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Slay All Day
  • Tayme (Were Zoo Book 8)
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, ...more

Bewitchingly Ever After (3 books)
  • Don’t Stop Bewitching (Bewitchingly Ever After #1)
  • Everybody Wants to Rune the World (Happily Everlasting World Novel & Bewitchingly Ever After Book 2)