Start by marking “Cole (Desert Rebels MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cole (Desert Rebels MC, #1)

Cole

(Desert Rebels MC #1)

He can't resist her.
She can't refuse him.
Lies will rip them apart.

As enforcer of the Desert Rebels Cole's job is to protect his MC. As a favor to a friend they take in a young woman who they think is trying to escape a crazy ex. But she's lying. When the truth comes out, so does trouble to the club. Cole wants Raven, but will their explosive attraction to one another b
Published May 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cole

Start your review of Cole (Desert Rebels MC, #1)
Momma Hellmouth
Cole & Raven’s story is raw, gritty and so explicitly sexy. I’m loving this new series I could not put Cole down, once again Tory Richards writes a story you just don’t read you become one with the characters and live it page by page. Can’t wait to read Demon next!
Carol
1 Stars

Overall it wasn't that bad. It had some decent story telling at times but lost sight of it a bit whenever we had to deal with the MCs going on about their attraction to one another in their POV's. That's putting it nicely too considering the language and style of narrative was used for it.

I honestly think I disliked Raven more than Cole by the end of the book. The way the author wrote Raven felt sporadic and contrary. She was never just one thing personality wise, ya know? Oh sure she act
Ann L
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Awesome, from the first couple of pages I knew this was going to be a good read. It just drew me in and I couldn't put it down, if this is any indication of what's to come in the series, then we're in for a fabulous experience.

Raven is a witness to a murder and her mother, Rosie asks Moody, who in turn, asks Cole, the Enforcer with the Desert Rebels MC and his friend, to protect her, Rosie gives them a BS story about an ex stalking Raven as they don't want it to get out just in case the killers
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This exciting MC Romance is filled with action and drama that keeps you glued to the pages. Cole is about to take on task for a friend unknowing what is lying in wait for his MC. Raven saw something that has put her life in jeopardy and her mother is hell bent on getting her out of town and the Desert Riders MC is her best bet of keeping her daughter safe and alive. Cole takes one look at Raven and knows that his heart is doomed but will he be able to keep her safe from the men who want her dead ...more
Lori
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Liked this book with a few exceptions. When reading about Cole in the nomads series he didn’t strike me as such an ass. I feel like all books written by Tory Richards follow the same plot. Man is a jerk, something bad happens with woman, they get together. It’s very repetitive. I agree that most books are this way but most of her scenes are the same, just with a different name of the main characters.
I still enjoy the books & will continue to read them, just wish there was more variety in her bo
Tracy Hogan
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Tory writes an emotional journey. As always with her books you go on an emotional journey. I went from love, to hate, to fear, to happy. This book had an amazing love story, action, characters to hate and so many to love. I absolutely adore Cole and Raven. I could keep reading about them and all of the amazing characters of the Desert Rebels. A perfect hot read.
Teresa
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-review, reviewed
She has a target on her back. He is the enforcer of the Desert Rebels MC. She needs protection. She lies about why. He can smell a lie. He wants her, she wants him. What will happen when the truth comes out. I love Tory Richards writing style. Her MC characters are so well written. Looking forward to reading more of this series..
I received a copy to read/review with my honest opinion..
Coco.V
Feb 01, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/1/2021)! 🎁
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the way Tory writes. She pulls no punches, and this one is no exception. The way she introduces us to the characters is brilliant, and the story just flows perfectly.

This series had such potential, as there are some hot alpha males, and some great kick ass women around the MC clubhouse.

Good luck with the rest of the series. Can't wait to read it.
Margaret Stevens
Nov 16, 2019
Nichole
May 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Evil's Pact (Devil's Outlaws MC #3)
  • The President (Rebel Rage MC, #1)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Ace (Knights Corruption MC Series-Next Generation)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Magnum (Rugged Skulls MC, #1)
  • Sanctuary on Fire (The Sanctuary, #2)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Sanctuary's Warlord (The Sanctuary, #1)
  • Flick (King's Descendants MC, #2)
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • Sam's Playboy (Phantom Bastards MC #4)
  • Echo (Archer's Creek #1)
Tory Richards is an Amazon bestselling author who writes smut with a plot. Born in Maine, she's lived most of her life in Florida where she went to school, married, and raised her daughter. She's retired from Disney and spends her time with family and friends, traveling, and writing.

What's next for me in books?

Savage
Available sometime in 2021

Brody Savage works both side of the law, and answers t

Desert Rebels MC (5 books)
  • Demon (Desert Rebels MC, #2)
  • LD (Desert Rebels MC, #3)
  • SAX (Desert Rebels MC, #4)
  • Bull (Desert Rebels MC #5)