Start by marking “Taste Me (Temptation Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Taste Me (Temptation Series, #3)

Taste Me (Temptation Series, #3)

Natasha Fraser is a pitbull both in and out of the courtroom. Her high pressure job has her working hard, and partying even harder. She runs through men faster than her first martini of the night, leaving them with nothing but a lipstick stain in the morning. Her career is reaching its peak and after putting in the hard yards for the last twelve months, she’s ready to reap ...more

To ask other readers questions about Taste Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taste Me

Start your review of Taste Me (Temptation Series, #3)
Fiona
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Celebrating her best friend’s engagement, Natasha decides that after enough dirty martini’s, she is going to have sex with a hot guy. But as she and the owner of the bar go towards his office, she runs into a gorgeous blonde dude John, and his beer spills all the way down the front of her ten thousand dollar limited edition YSL dress.

Natasha goes to the office where she tries to get the beer out of her dress but the dude follows her in the office, catching her in her lingerie. He uses that mome
Celicia Fowlkes
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed how everything came together in this book. She was always the no nonsense with everyone except herself. She never gave herself credit for achieving so much for her age. Then she met John. He opened her eyes on a few things. She was ready for something new in her life.

Lacinda Arnold
Absolutely loved this book. We got to see Tasha in the last book and all we got was that she loves Vee but is a hard ass and doesn't do relationships. In this book she blossomed so much, she figured out what she really wanted to do and found a guy that loved her for her and brings out her softer side. And she is so much happier. And I loved seeing the growth between Tasha and her father at the end. It's just an amazing book and it's an amazing series too.

I received a free copy of this book via B
Ebook Enthusiast
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taste Me – Kally Ash
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

4.5/5 stars

Taste Me is the third book in the temptation series and can be read as a stand-alone. It’s a dual point of view easy to read contemporary romance by author Kally Ash. Taste Me follows smart, independent and sassy Natasha, and work orientated, playful John. The main characters chemistry was instant and kept you wanting more. The storyline was funny, captivating and thoroughly enjoyable. Natasha the female lead is a pit
JoAnne
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. John and Natasha are interesting, well-developed characters, with chemistry. The story is interesting, well-written, with a happily ever after. In addition to receiving an arc, I purchased the book for my collection.
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taste Me was one of those type of books which kicked me down a rabbit hole from the jump, as the very talented Kally Ash leveled up with this story. Not to mention she started the story off with a bang, and I never looked back. It's such an amazing story that I don't even want to talk details since it's so much better going in blind. The two main characters, Natasha & John, were awesome, with their chemistry jumping right out of the pages, making it impossible to read without the fan on high. Ho ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

This book was definitely worth the read. I was absolutely hooked! I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for the next book!
Debra Richardson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and fantastic! I had so much fun reading this book; it met all of my expectations and then some! It is well written with a well-developed story line that is consistent, engaging, steamy, and emotionally deep. The characters are likeable; the chemistry is off the charts hot! Definitely recommended! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rebecca
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an awesome book. It was a delectable little story of passion and romance. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Vanessa
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although not my typical style of book. I fell down a rabbit hole with this one. I was able to connect with the characters. Feel their passion for each other. The author starts this book with a bang and I have to say I think that is what kept me reading. But it wasn’t just the connection with the main characters that kept me intrigued. It was a connection with all the background characters as well. You felt the passion the author put in for every character and it paid off. This is truly a spectac ...more
Elvira
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was one hot ride starting from page one to the last. The author gave us not only a storyline we could sink our teeth into but characters that were amazing.

I received a free copy for my honest and voluntary review.
Brandy France
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book free and I am voluntarily doing a review. I absolutely loved reading this book. The characters have chemistry that is burning hot between them. The storyline is arresting and kept me reading al night csnt wait to read what's next ...more
Maja
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series is as good as the previous two. Another wonderful story by this author. 5 stars, definitely recommend this book. I received an ARC copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest voluntary review.
Pat
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development made this book one HOT read! I was so engrossed in this story that I had a hard time putting this book down to go to bed!
Nate
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved John & Natasha's story. Good characters. This was such an intriguing book I couldn't put it down. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and Natasha and John’s story is certainly a perfect addition to this phenomenal series. This is a beautifully written tale which is a passionate and steamy read and had me totally enthralled throughout this riveting and addictive page turner. I highly recommend for all readers.
Gina Burkart
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a smoking hot read that will have you loving this sexy read. This is a must read in this series.
Karen Lewis Hastings
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this follow up to Tease Me. Once again, Kally Ash provides an amazing story with characters you can’t help but love. From the moment I started reading, I didn’t want to put it down. I highly recommend!

Jeanne Richardson
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Kally Ash; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

karen kinsey
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Brilliant books all three of them couldnt put them down. Loved them sad I've now finished reading them, I dare say I'll read them again.
lowkeyreader
I don't know why, but this didn't do it for me. I was really looking forward to it. The blurb really intrigued me and the plot would have captured me. But it didn't somehow. I guess I was in a slump when I read it.. ...more
Angel
Janet
Feb 11, 2021

• The Little Barmaid: A Sweet and Sexy Retelling of The Little Mermaid
  • Making the Call
  • A Royal Mistake (The Rooftop Crew, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • Dare To Resist (Dare Nation, #1)
  • Wicked Bedmate (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Two of Us (Love in Isolation, #1)
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South, #3)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • The Lying Season
  • The Perfect Pitch (Indianapolis Lightning, #1)
Kally Ash is a contemporary romance author whose passions include curling up with a good book, devouring chocolate and getting kitty cuddles. Tempt Me is her debut novel, and the first book in a three book series.

Some of her unicorn authors include Sawyer Bennett, Elizabeth Hayley and Haley Jenner.