Start by marking “Everywhere, Everything, Everyone” as Want to Read:
Everywhere, Everything, Everyone

Everywhere, Everything, Everyone

A vivid, captivatingcontemporary YA novelabout the power of resistance,from a stunning Australian debut author. Perfect for fans ofThe Handmaid’s Tale and Z for Zachariah.
Even though she lives on the wrong side of town, 16-year-old Santee believes her world is like ours: that running late for curfew will only get you grounded, and that the government tries to keep its good
Published August 1st 2019 by Hardie Grant Egmont

Start your review of Everywhere, Everything, Everyone
Ethan Samuel
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book.. I could not put it down throughout! 5 stars for how well written and captivating it was. I could not recommend this any more!!
Claire Cherry
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Strong, courageous but 'real' central character. Didn't try to make Santee do things that were beyond a teenagers capabilities. Also loved the fact that the 'love story' wasn't unrealistic or over the top.
Claire Warner
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down. Loved Santee and her voice and courage. This book was a page turner for me and even got teary at the end. Can't wait for the next one - fingers crossed it comes out soon! Such a great debut novel from this new Australian voice in YA fiction. Read it.
Sarah Zuchetti
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this novel by Katy Warner. I love the way she writes and can not wait for the sequel. Managed to read the whole novel within a couple of days (and I have two small children so this is no mean feat!)
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Zohal
May 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was disappointing. It had the barest bones of world building, the romance lacked chemistry, the main character felt passive, things happened to her rather than the other way around. The ending was useless. It gets two stars because there were a few scenes that stood out to me and were tense and well-written.
Educateempower
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
In this Young Adult dystopian fiction we meet Santee, a 16 year old who apparently lives on the wrong side of town. She lives in a city, not unlike our own yet in this city there is curfew, there are rules and a leader who is ruthless to defeat the 'Threats' that inhabit this side.

Being a 16 year old the last thing Santee wants to do is follow rules so of course one rule is broken - a long car ride out of town and this turns out to be something that will change her life forever.

Written from
Ava Booth
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Two regions, a girl trapped on the wrong side of a wall trying to get to her family on the other side. What will she have to do to get there?

I liked the idea of the story but was surprised that it didn’t really grab my attention as much as I thought it would. This book had a slower pace than I expected so although I read it quickly I found it and wasn’t as exciting or thrilling for me as other YA books with a similar style. Maybe this is not ‘that’ type of book but it did give that impression in
Mel
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing read. Impossible to put down once started. I can’t wait to see the next installment from this author. Bravo!
Louise
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books
A compelling story that focuses on the themes of hope, community, and friendship. It had aspects of the real world infused into it, such as politics and power.

The dystopian world building for me fell a little flat for me, and the plot kind of gave me a mish-mash of Divergent and The Hunger Games vibes. However, the main characters Santee and Z were engaging enough.

The start of the book was a little slow, with a lot of focus on the teen romance, however, it really picked up the pace towards the
Trisha
Dystopian disquiet.
AnotherBooking_
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: readers who like stories about standing up for freedom
16 yr. old Santee resides in the "bad" side of the city. Magnus Varick, a dictator, attempts to stop the city's threats by first enforcing Curfew, then a wall. A wall that divided the 2 regions and separated Santee from her family. Against her will, she and Z conform with the ludicrous laws that have become inaugurated. Numerous innocent individuals are murdered, countless homeless.
Ms. Katy Warner's debut YA Novel is filled with hidden symbolism, serving as a reminder of a world that could
Migali
Aug 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
I have no idea what that book was aiming to achieve, but I'm pretty sure that it didn't achieve it.

My main issue was that the protagonist (Santee) was completely irrelevant to the plot for the first 85+%. and even when she became relevant she was just kind of useless. I guess that my unimpressed response could be attributed to the vast array of fierce female characters that are predominantly displayed in modern YA literature. I know that of course, not all characters are ready to assume the
Hannah
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I bloody loved this book. There is a special place in my heart for YA, and I loved that this didn't play the same game as the Hunger Games, Insurgent etc crowd by making Santee 'special' and the only one who can change the world /save the city etc. It's real. Santee is a flawed teenager who doesn't have the power to change much, and that hopelessness so beautifully mirrors how I feel in today's world.

I think the best review I can give for this is that my husband loved it. I have not seen that
Kristyn
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the start. It demonstrates similarities to atrocities people faced when the Berlin wall was constructed and it really gives you a sense of the importance of standing up for what you believe in. The end had me on the edge of my seat. Waiting for the sequel!
Sandra Shannon
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A gripping dystopian novel for young adults.
AD
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-dystopian
Kind of like a contemporary 1984, this is a pretty exciting read.
Rara77
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful book, was so enchanting to read and loved the romance perspective between santee and z
BookLovinLynda
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolute great stand alone book! loved it! good, fast read
Joelie
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This had just about everything I love about this genre. This series can only get better from here, there is still so much I want to know.
Sabrina
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
A promising concept but ultimately, a bit disappointing.
Tina
Aug 05, 2019 added it
Review to appear in Magpies magazine
Abbey Tonkin

• Monuments
  • Mindcull
  • Invisible Boys
  • Scars Like Wings
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • My Father's Shadow
  • All That Impossible Space
  • Land of Fences (Winter #3)
  • Mika and Max
  • Whisper (Whisper, #1)
  • Impostors (Impostors, #1)
  • The Glimme
  • Chasing the Shadows
"Katy studied at the Victorian College of the Arts (University of Melbourne), receiving a Master of Writing for Performance in 2012. Her plays have been presented across Australia and in Edinburgh as part of Festival Fringe.

She is an AWGIE winner (Best Children’s Theatre for Reasons to Stay Inside), recipient of the Melbourne Fringe Award for Best Emerging Writer (These are the isolate) and