Start by marking “Ten” as Want to Read:
Ten

Ten

(Count to Ten #10)

They say time heals all wounds.

Tessa Micah is snatched from her bed in the middle of the night. She has a complicated past and is the widow of a decorated cop, so the list of suspects is long. Retired detective, Skylar Wyatt, is determined to find her and honor the promise he made to his partner—to protect and care for his wife should anything ever happen to him.

When peopl
Published August 1st 2019 by Bear Spots Publications

To ask other readers questions about Ten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ten

Start your review of Ten
Dianne
Jane Blythe held absolutely NOTHING back for this incredible finale to her Count to Ten series! TEN is that glorious ending I have been both clamoring for and dreading. Let me tell you, this ending held things I NEVER saw coming, brought gasps of disbelief and horror, broke my heart a few times and left me with some smiles, too.

A good author can create a good ending, a great author creates all of the tension, the intrigue and is still able to serve up an astounding finish that sends her characte
Sherry Fundin
I turn my Kindle on, search for Ten by Jane Blythe, then click the cover with trepidation. I have been following Jane Blythe’s Count To Ten journey since 2016 and I am eager, yet hesitant to begin, wanting to know the end, yet wondering if it will meet all my expectations. Fair or not, I have set the bar high for Jane Blythe…and I am so happy to say that even though I hate to see the journey come to and end, I am very sad, yet satisfied with the end. She not only met my expectations, she exceede ...more
catherine ♡
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery, thriller
Actual Rating: 4.0

Wow. Ten books have passed, but it's hard to get it into my head that it's over. I feel like I say the same thing in every review, but this book was full of twists and turns, and I enjoyed the ride from beginning to end.

Ten starts with a kidnapping. In the middle of the night, Tessa hears someone break into her house. She manages to make one last call to her most trusted friend, Skylar Wyatt, before she is taken, but Skylar still has no idea where Tessa was taken or who took he
Melissa Borsey
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous ending to a great series! This story was so intense and literally jaw dropping because I never saw it coming! Highly recommend!
Minx
Ten is the grand finale to the incredible Count to Ten series and what an explosive finish it was! Right from the start the suspense gripped me with an abduction gone wrong. With time running out and bodies piling up, it is up to the cast of this series to pull together to run down the clues that will unmask the perpetrator of the crimes. When it becomes clear that the abduction somehow had to do with old Detective Parker Bell cases, characters from that series also jump in to help solve a case ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I sat down over the last weekend and finally came to the end of the book last night. With a lot of craziness happening with my personal life (good craziness) I was afraid that I would not be able to read Ten in time before the release. I finally stopped everything and relaxed with my kindle. It took me a few days to get through this book. I love Jane's characters dearly and have been following them since One. I had so many tears and fears with Ten. I was afraid to let these beloved characters go ...more
Karen
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tessa Bell has been through so much in her young life. She has survived more attempts on her life than most people would get the chance to. She’s wary of the outside world due to everything she has been through and feels that if she just keeps away from the all of the danger, she’ll be fine. That doesn’t mean that she always believes that she will be safe in her own home though and that is evident by the knife under her pillow that she is trying to get to in time to defend herself from the man t ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am honestly in freaking AWE right now. After finishing TEN, the final book in the Count to Ten series by Jane Blythe, that is the only word that describes exactly how I am feeling. Jane created this vivid world that has readers invested in the character and outcomes that I caught my self several times holding my breath to figure out what was going to happen.

We are introduced to some new main characters but the general idea and concept is similar from the previous books. We have a killer that
Rebecca Austin
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-companies
Tessa Bell has been kidnapped from her house and her close friend Skylar Wyatt wants her found as he feels responsible for her after the death of her husband and his former partner, Parker. Luckily her son PJ is not taken or harmed and Skylar knows he must keep him safe until they can get Tessa back.

Soon people associated with Tessa are being killed and Skylar along with Detectives Jack Xander, Xavier Montague, Ryan Xander and Paige Hood must find the killer before he strikes again and Tessa is
Robyn Corcoran
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the series 😢, oh well it has been a wonderful series that I have thoroughly enjoyed and recommend to everyone who likes romantic suspense.

It was great revisiting with older characters from this author’s Detective Parker Bell series, catching up with what has been happening in their lives like we’re old friends. 😆 Yes, unfortunately Tessa has found herself in more trouble but the mystery is one that has you guessing, like all of this author’s mysteries. I loved how all of the mai
Tricia Jaensch
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG WOW straight of the bat, this book had it all. Once you start reading you cant put it down. Why reading this book I tried to guess who it could be and why, but never in my dreams would of thought who it was. I loved that we went back to every couple from all of the other nine books and how they all come together, near the end of this book I had a few tears coming down my face from what was written but also knowing that it was coming to a end and you Jane did a great job with the final book i ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
It's the final book in the count to 10 series and the author doesnt disappoint us!

Everyone we meet along the way is all back for the final story it affects each of them in a diffrent way except Tessa. Tessa is still morning the loss of her husband but the one thing that came as a blessing was her son Pj. So when Tessa is kidnapped everyone that she loves is in a rush to find her after learning that the kidnapper will kill her in 10 days.

I loved this series and was pulled in from the very first
Melissa
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

It’s sad to have this series end. I have loved every book. Not sure which one is my favorite. I love how every book had me on the edge of my seat wondering what, who, when, where, and why. This book was sad because of Tessa and her lose. She needed to see what was in front of her. I look forward for what else Jane Blythe will write and her other books.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes! & the series!!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Me
Wow What Did I Just Read

Well I don’t think I’ve ever read a series that ended like this. Oh yay maybe that one. I don’t know if I’d say it was a satisfying ending but it was certainly crazy and suspenseful never saw any of that coming ending. This whole series has been different which I love. Same old gets boring sometimes. I’m sure this author is gonna come up with something just as great for her next series.
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Wow! What an explosive way to end such an incredible series!! I'm a little sad that it's over, I have enjoyed each and every one of the books very much. I would like to claim one as a favorite but at this point, that would be impossible. As per usual, Jane Blythe had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, with so many twist and turns, there was never a dull moment! I was kept guessing right up to the end.....and talk about a jaw dropping, totally unexpected ending.
Cynthia Carpenter
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars is not enough for this book. Thur all the twist and turns this Family has been thur its an amazing ending to this series. It's a dark, emotional, tiwsted, and heartbreaking. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time reading page after page to figure out what was going on and who was doing it. When the truth comes out it will blow your mind. Amazing and doesn't leave you hanging. Can't wait to read what else this author has.
Barbara Lack
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an explosive ending to this amazing series. All the major characters and their children are in this book. Along with some characters from her Detective Parker Bell Series. There is so much tragedy in this book. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. It’s bittersweet to read the last of this series. To take the final journey with these beloved characters. I will miss them
Paula D
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ending to a amazing series! This book has so many characters from the past books you really have to pay attention! Of course like always it’s very intense and had me glued to the pages not wanting it to end. Intense, heartbreaking thrill ride that finally came to a close for everyone and damn did it end in a bang! 5/5 stars
Cheryl Shearer
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ten - a fitting ending

I have truly enjoyed every word of these ten stories, notwithstanding that they have been scary and showing the dark side of human nature, but they have also shown love and family and how good can triumph over evil when people rise above their fear and speak up. Brilliant series - going to look into some other of Ms Blythe’s stories now.
Lofty
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Skylar Wyatt has kept his promise to his dead partner Parker to look out for his wife Tessa.
Tessa had a bad experience in her younger years so was always prepared but not enough this time when she is kidnapped.
This book fetches all the Detectives from previous books together to try and solve this case
Nice series
lori
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could rate this book 100 stars I would. So good. What a fantastic ending to this series. A lot of uhh what just happened. A lot of surprises and definitely a lot of I didn't expect that to happen. What a great bunch of characters. I will miss this series it has been quite a ride. Definitely recommend this book and series.
Ashleigh Christou
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I held my breath through this whole book as I knew it would be a crazy one! Wrapping up the series, it was action packed and full on from the beginning to the very end. A satisfying ending to one of my favourite series! I’m sad it’s over but wow was it wrapped up well! I’ll definitely be reading all ten again!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just when I think this series could not get any better Jane puts out book 10 and all my thoughts are shattered and blown away!!!
This book has everything you could possibly imagine and a crap ton you never expected.
I stayed rivited to my kindle not wanting to put this down
Karin
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect way to end a series! Tessa has seen one tragedy after another and when she gets kidnapped it’s a race against time to find her before she has the same fate as the people around her. So many twists and turns you can’t help but stay hooked.
Sophie Ruthven
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!!
This book might be my favourite and least favourite of series. What a way to end such a full on series!
So much happens I won't say much more, but the author has knocked it out of the park with this book and this series, showing why she is truly a master of her craft.
Natalie
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
what an ending to a great series!

This is packed full of tension and suspense that it will have your head spinning!

I won't spoil much more just pick this whole series up and read from the 1st book. You won't be disappointed!

Absolutely love this series!
Clayr Catherall
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I can’t believe it’s the end....What a journey this series has taken me on. Full of twists, turns and jaw dropping moments. This book was a great ending to a fantastic series.

You seriously need to read this series and experience for yourself. I will certainly reread them in the future.
Tricia
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing end to this series. This links in the Parker Bell series and just wow!
Paula Genereau
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly!!! This book was amazing. I have been a fan of this series since book 1. It has been a great series
Dee Winston
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
One thing I can always count on with Jane Blythe books, is that what I think I know I really don't. Her books will keep you on your toes in angst and always guessing. Ten wasn't any different.

• Nick (Carsonbrothers, #3)
  • Fragile Lies (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #2)
  • Wannabe (Against the Odds #2)
  • Fragile Truths (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #3)
  • Pickpocket (Against the Odds #1)
  • Nera   ( Dark Retelling Of The Lion King)
  • Hush
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Three (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #3)
  • When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Sicko
  • Hostile Territory (Blackbridge Security, #1)
  • When Shadows Follow (Cherry Creek, #1)
  • Burn (Virtues & Lies, #1)
  • Ride For Me (The North Shore Crew, #1)
  • Fragile Scars (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #1)
  • Owned by Him
  • Uncovering Project Arma (Project Arma, #0.5)
description description description description description description description description description

Jane Blythe is a USA Today bestselling author of romantic suspense full of sexy heroes, strong heroines, and serial killers! When she's not weaving hard to unravel mysteries she loves to read, bake, go to the beach, build snowmen, and watch Disney movies. She has two adorable Dalmatians, is obsessed with Christmas, owns 200+ teddy bears, and loves to travel!

Count to Ten (10 books)
  • One (Count to Ten #1)
  • Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • Five (Count to Ten #5)
  • Six (Count to Ten #6)
  • Seven (Count to Ten #7)
  • Eight (Count to Ten #8)
  • Nine (Count to Ten #9)