Start by marking “Chillpreneur: How to Run a Wildly Successful Business Without Losing Your Mind (or Your Money!)” as Want to Read:

Mindset mentor and online business rockstar Denise Duffield-Thomas teaches women how to make twice as much money while doing half as much work!

You might be scrolling through Instagram, seeing bloggers lounging on a beach with their laptop and thinking... why isn't that me? Well, probably because you're letting negative money beliefs hold you back.
Denise Duffield-Thomas
Audiobook, 14 pages

To ask other readers questions about Chillpreneur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chillpreneur

Start your review of Chillpreneur: How to Run a Wildly Successful Business Without Losing Your Mind (or Your Money!)
Shay
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Decent - motivational but some of the concepts seem to contradict each other. Also, I'm not into "manifestation." I think this book is really for wealthy women who want to start a business (not that you can't do that if you're not rich and white, this one is just focused on that population). Also - this felt like a grab for more money and sales by the author - a lot of the information was vague, which she discusses is because she wants people to purchase her $2000 boot camp.
Could have been
Aline
A look at entrepreneurship from a female perspective + with practical tips. Yes!
Pam
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been following this author for a while and joined her Money Mindset Bootcamp not sure what I was getting into. However, over the last two years I have learned that what she teaches about money mindset is absolutely true. This book is great if you are an entrepreneur, particularly female. And I would say it is good for anyone at any stage in their game. There is sound advice on how to handle what might feel like sticky situations - including scripts to help. Denise also shares her own ...more
Cameron Airen
I really enjoy the concept of the Chillpreneur, and for anyone who isn't already familiar with Denises' work & identifies with being both lazy AND ambitious, I highly recommend this book! I rate it 3 stars, however, because as someone who has read her other books and follows her work, I felt that at least half of the material had been repeated before, and I was hoping for more new material. Overall, I think this book is essential to the modern entrepreneur who wants to ditch the "hustle" and ...more
Leigh Collazo
I listened to Chilpreneur on audiobook after it was recommended multiple times in a small business owners' group I am in. WOW. I recommend this highly to all budding entrepreneurs--particularly female entrepreneurs--out there! I loved Denise Thomas' practical advice and know I will revisit this book again in the future. There was so much great advice that my mind could not possibly retain it all.

Love the audiobook!

Nic Creative
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get your CHILL "on" in life and biz. An awesome read

Hustling so hard you burn your light out has never appealed to me as a particularly awesome way to live. Yet, a high octane lifestyle celebrating sleep deprivation (come on people when I get a solid 7 hours sleep I feel like I’ve won the lottery, my energy is SEXY, and I’m a better human to my people), like some screwy badge of honour is often what is pushed upon folk as the only way to “get after it,” and get what you want out of life.

The
Jean-philippe Millard
Overall I found the book had some valuable tips but there were a few aspects that I didn't like as much. I think a more accurate title for the book would be Money Mindset Advice for Female Entrepreneurs. As a wellness coach and personal trainer who is looking to market himself I found the mindset advice and tips useful. It's important to value what you do, charge a fair rate (fair to you and your clients) and not be afraid to make money using your skills. I didn't know that this was written ...more
Emma England
Ok, so I tried to finish this but in the end I just couldn't. I really want to believe the hype about DDT but I don't. She is wildly successful because she sells an idea that everyone can achieve success without stress and overwork. Although she may live like that now, she couldn't be where she is without the things that made her and that includes stress and overworking.

If you believe her message then this book is a fun and easy read with lots of interesting food for thought and instagrammable
AliceinWonderland
- Not a bad book...Quick and easy...Denise Duffield Thomas usually has a succinct, casual style.
- There are a few good strategies in there, but if you are expecting in-depth tips about execution or instructions on how to run your business, this book isn't it.
- I think I actually prefer her previous book, actually, "Lucky B and how to life a first class life", as there were more tips and tricks in there that I found useful.
Bellarush
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really loved this book (listened to it rather than read it). Loved the philosophy of it, which really aligns with the way I try to run my business; loved the motivation behind continuing to do so; loved the simplicity of her marketing strategy! A worthwhile read or listen for any woman in business for herself.
Sinead
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book definitely focuses more on mindset than actionable advice, however she does include things like scripts you can use on customers if you are increasing your prices which I thought were very helpful. Listened as an audiobook and she is very motivational.
Jennifer Johnson
Went in to this one skeptical- as I’ve read a lot of books on being an entrepreneur. This one surprised me with not only the money mindset stuff but tangible scripts and examples! Love how she openly talks about money with no shame. I’d highly recommend it!
Megan
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was already a huge fan of Denise Duffield-Thomas’s before reading this book, just FYI.

Chillpreneur is the permission slip you’ve been waiting for to run your business smarter, not harder by using your natural strengths and doing what you can with what you’ve got.

Part practical tips for running a thriving business without burning out and part deep, powerful insights into why success often feels uncomfortable and unattainable for those of the feminine persuasion, this quick inspiring read will
Felicitas Träumer
Another good book by Denise Duffield-Thomas! She‘s one chilled, inspiring woman! And guaranteed to shut your anxiety up. Highly recommend!
Melissa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Invaluable. I will be referring to it again and again. Critical for mindset switching.
Hannah
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this, it's rare to find a book written for people in their first 1-3 years of business not just beginners.
Natalie
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
Loved this book! A must read (or listen - I got it as an audiobook) for ALL modern business babes who want to earn a living doing what they love in a way that feels GOOD.
Brit Kolo
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy, must-read for female entrepreneurs
Felicity
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know I wanted to start a business until now. Great book, highly recommend to anyone whether they are interested in business or not.
Matilda Kavallin
Easy read. Inspiring and a great reminder not to work so hard that you break. You can do it! Made me take actual steps in my biz.
Emma
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My kind of business book! Showing us we don't have to hustle from 4am till 1am to run a successful business!
Sarah Anne
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The exercises in this book are very impactful. Wonderful book!!
Bethany  T
Breath of fresh air. Light, humorous, real. Grounded.
Nancy A
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love all Denise Duffield Thomas's books!
Jenny Karlsson
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved listening to this one. Denise shares a ton of information in this book that is valuable whether you're just starting out in business or a few years in.
Stephanie La Bue Robles
I love her laid back style and enjoyed her tips and stories.
Tonia Browne
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a big fan of hers and each time I read something, I discover something new :)
Cinthia
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biz
A surprisingly chill guide to running your business and achieving your dreams. I appreciate Denise's perspective and simple steps to doing things the easy way.
Sampada Chaudhari
Denise’s new book Chillpreneur is a fascinating read. It has rewired my thinking and set straight my perspective on business, sales, hiring and more. In a tell-it-like-it-is style packed with humour, Denise doles out precious nuggets of advice to women in business. She not only encourages you to take the path of least resistance, but she also shows you how to walk that path.

What I loved most was Denise's optimism and her attitude of seeing a silver lining in everything. Love how she explains
Chrissy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DDT offers a great alternative mindset to all of the business books that swear you've gotta hustle 24/7 and get up at 5 am to achieve success.

• Get Rich, Lucky Bitch: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
  • Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • Do Less: The Unexpected Strategy for Women to Get More of What They Want in Work and Life
  • The Illusion of Money: How Chasing Money Is Stopping You from Living
  • Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
  • Do It Scared: Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Adversity, and Create a Life You Love
  • This is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn To See
  • It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations
  • Women & Money
  • Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less
  • It's Not Your Money: How to Live Fully from Divine Abundance
  • The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Dollars Flow To Me Easily
  • The Alcohol Experiment: A 30-Day, Alcohol-Free Challenge to Interrupt Your Habits and Help You Take Control
  • Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business
  • The Latte Factor: Why You Don't Have to Be Rich to Live Rich
Denise Duffield-Thomas is a life coach and author of the book 'Lucky Bitch'.

Denise inspires female entrepreneurs to create outrageous success in their personal and professional lives.

Find out more at www.deniseduffieldthomas.com