Start by marking “The Demons Beneath (D.I. Graves, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Demons Beneath (D.I. Graves, #1)

The Demons Beneath

(D.I. Graves #1)

"Genuinely creepy and panic inducing... a great police thriller."
- Andrew Tadman, The Books of Blood

"Had me going all the way to the very end. The very end... just macabre."
- Barbara T. Cerny, author of The Tiefling

"Jackson lures readers in and holds them, which is always a sign of good writing filled with experience with the genre."
- J Cheiser, Online Book Club

When a bloo
Published April 2019 by Panther Publishing (first published March 6th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Demons Beneath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Demons Beneath

Honestmamreader
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✨✨✨ REVIEW ✨✨ ✨
5🌟
D.I Graves is a seriously busy man 🕵 a body is found in a park, with a gaping wound in his stomach 🔪 whilst piecing together what little evidence they have on this case; another body is called in. And this one may be the result of a demon 😈 but even in Graves's words "He firmly believed that the supernatural was folklore and stories dreamt up by people desperate to find explanations for things they could not or would not understand"
"With two cases on his shoulders and the
Mandie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now I am going to admit that the author of The Demons Beneath is not one I had ever come across before, nor is the premise of the book one I would normally consider to have on my reading list, but sometimes it does you good to challenge what you would normally read and throw something in to the mix, after all how else do you discover a new series that you enjoy??
DI Daniel Graves is having a really busy time. Already investigating a murder that he doesn’t seem to be able to find a motive for, he
Kelly Van Damme
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
D.I. Graves is having a busy week. Not only is he working on a murder case, he also gets another case thrown at him. This second case is not as straight-forward as the first one seems to be. There's a casualty and the culprit... is a demon. But demons don't exist, it must be a scam? Right?! Poor D.I. Graves is a bit at a loss, to be honest, and so was I. We meet the family with the demonic infestation first and let me tell you, you do not want to read those scenes when you're home alone and it's ...more
Emma Parkinson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The guys over at Panther Publishing asked via Instagram if anyone would like to read and review a book called ‘From Inside The House’ – of course, I said yes and the book was emailed over to me to read on my Kindle. However, that is Book Two of the DI Graves series so they very kindly also sent me Book One.

My review for the blog tour on ‘From Inside The House’ isn’t due to go live until 9th July so in the meantime, here is my full review for ‘The Demons Beneath’.

Detective Inspector Daniel Graves
Marie
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
After agreeing to take part in the upcoming book tour for From Inside The House, the newest release from author W.D Jackson-Smart, I thought I'd better read book 1 from the D.I Graves series in order to familiarise myself with the characters and Panther Publishing were kind enough to send it to me.

I wasn't sure what to expect from The Demons Beneath, I'd never heard of the author but the premise definitely intrigued me so I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm glad I did ask I thought it was fab!

A
Michelle Ryles
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: galleys-read
I really enjoyed this book; adding an element of the supernatural makes it a thriller with a difference. DI Daniel Graves has just moved from Derbyshire to London and boy, has he been thrown in at the deep end; he has two murder cases to investigate, one being linked to the tattoo industry and the other appears to be death by demon. I do love a bit of unexplained spookiness so I did prefer the demon case over the tattoo one, but I think it made it quite true to life for a detective to be investi ...more
W.D. Jackson-Smart
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Luke Smart
Wendy S Mottart
is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2019

D.I. Graves (2 books)
  • From Inside The House (D.I. Graves, #2)