Start by marking “The Illusions In Between (The Last Wizard series: #3)” as Want to Read:
The Illusions In Between (The Last Wizard series: #3)

The Illusions In Between

(The Last Wizard Series)

Still hunted by the church, Zadicayn has remained in hiding with his small family for seven years. But rumors of his location finally reach the Illuminati, a secret underground society of Black Magicians.

Wanting his magic for themselves, the Illuminati lure Zadicayn to Rome where the last wizard is forced to fight, not only for his life, but for his family, his
Published May 15th 2019 by TirgearrPublishing

To ask other readers questions about The Illusions In Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Illusions In Between

Start your review of The Illusions In Between (The Last Wizard series: #3)
Tristen Kozinski
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer, I was gifted this book in return for an honest review.
This book surprised me as I thought the story had concluded with its predecessor, and for the most part, it did. This is a new adventure for the characters, in a different city with different antagonists, and they vitalize the story enough to justify its existence.
I particularly liked the Black Magicians being the antagonists, and how their particular 'magic' interacted and conflicted with Zadicayn's. Beyond that, the
Sharra Alleman Catterson
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! This is such an amazing series! I loved every part of the journey I took in my mind with the character's. When Zadicayn had found out Brynn and Levi were kidnapped my heart ached for him. Such great writing style! What an emotional roller coaster and I loved the ride ❤❤❤❤❤
Idella Cutler
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book, wonderful series a must read!

I loved this book! It's personable and relatable even with its world of magic and fantasy. And the subtle humor is clever and witty. This book is a little bit of everything, well worth the read.
Elizabeth
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Wish this was a movie! A very addicting read. Super entertaining, would read again. Can’t wait to see what other adventures Jane takes me on!
Melinda Northup
Jun 11, 2019
J.M. Robison
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
McPhaul M.
May 23, 2019
Lorenzo
Jul 20, 2019

• No Songs Are Sung (A Mercenary of Palladia Book 1)
J.M. Robison is a fantasy author who chronicles the events which force heroes to reveal their mistakes, lead rebellions to dethrone tyranny, and unearth ancient secrets to free the oppressed. Some day she'll pack the wagon and roam the mountains in search of dragons.

The Last Wizard Series (3 books)
  • The Foes Between Us (The Last Wizard series, #1)
  • Between Magic and Mayhem (The Last Wizard series, #2)