Start by marking “A Mackenzie Yuletide (Mackenzies & McBrides, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
A Mackenzie Yuletide (Mackenzies & McBrides, #11.5)

A Mackenzie Yuletide

(Mackenzies & McBrides #11.5)

Celebrate the holidays withNew York Timesbestselling author Jennifer Ashley's Mackenzie clan in a never before published Mackenzie Christmas novella!

Join the Mackenzies for a warmhearted Yuletide celebration!

The Mackenzie Christmas gathering gets off to an interesting start when Mac Mackenzie swears he spies a ghost in the attics. The younger Mackenzies, aided by the
Published October 29th 2019 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about A Mackenzie Yuletide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Mackenzie Yuletide

Start your review of A Mackenzie Yuletide (Mackenzies & McBrides, #11.5)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
OMG I love Ian Mackenzie...... so fucking much!!!!!!! This book was like coming home, but like years later. OMG I melted at all the kids being so grown. I love their personalities and I really really REALLY hope we readers get books for them. Ian still made my heart melt in this book. I loved every minute and I can't wait to get more of this world. This was a cute Christmas read for anyone that loves the Mackenzies and the McBrides. Great book!
Carolyn
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ashley-jennifer
Truly amazing to see how far Lord Ian Mackenzie has come. The series started with his story. Without a doubt, Ian has always been my favorite character and has remained to be throughout the entire series. :)
Ami
First of all, this book is a bundle of two Mackenzie holiday novellas. A never before published entitled A Mackenzie YuletideA MacKenzie Clan Gathering. Therefore, if you already purchased A Mackenzie Clan Gathering (it was released in 2015) – I advise you to only purchase A Mackenzie Yuletide, which actually is sold separately by the publisher.

** A Mackenzie Clan Gathering **

While I loved that Ian, sort of get a second book - yes, this is mostly about Ian, more than a decade after he married
Stacie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I do love the Mackenzies. And all their brood is growing up. This story wasn't all that interesting to me though and that makes me sad. I think I'm in a bit of a reading funk though. So... Happy reading!
Tracy Emro
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A MacKenzie Yuletide is an all new MacKenzie Family novella!

As usual, the MacKenzies descend on Kilmorgan Castle to celebrate the Yuletide season and Hogmanay. Mac is up in his studio painting when a noise disturbs his concentration, he goes to investigate and finds a ghost! But as he approaches her, she disappears, unconcerned, Mac goes to bed and mentions it to the family at breakfast. Some of the children, decide to build a ghost trap – no sure if the ghost is in fact a ghost or if it is
Darcy
This was a fun one to read. I loved how the Mackenzie clan was all gathered for Christmas. While they all were together, they all were off doing their thing too. I loved Ian spending time with his kids and showing them how much he loved them in their own way. Loved how the older kids are starting to spread their wings, to show their how they are grown, yet they still want their approval. Then we had the ghost. It was fun to see them all prove if the ghost was real or not and what they did in the ...more
Lit Reader
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: historical
A nice revisiting on old beloved friends!
Sheila Melo
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
FINAL DECISION: For fans of the Mackenzie series, it was lovely to see all the characters that we have known and loved with the kids grown up a bit.

THE STORY: It's the holiday season for the Mackenzie family when Ian Mackenzie is trying to track down a necklace for his wife Beth, and a ghost seems to have invaded the Mackenzie household.

OPINION: This was an enjoyable book that is really for fans of the series because there are no real explanation of the characters or their histories. That is
Lujuna
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
More fun with The Mackenzie family!

We are back with our beloved Ian and Beth Mackenzie and the rest of the family. I'm this story, again centered around Christmas, we get to see how the children have grown. The legacy of the Mackenzie's are moving into what will be the next chapter. Ian has, (IMO), shown the biggest change. He seems better able to cope with others in a more personal level. It seems his understanding of human interaction has gotten much better, although, he still doesn't meet the
Jen
I loved this novella, that brought together the whole Mackenzie clan for an intriguing Christmas season. This book not only gave us more insight into the next generation of Mackenzie's..but also gave us an update on our favorite couples from this series. As usual, Ian and Beth are at the center of it all...I absolutely adore them both, and Ian will always be on the top of my favorite hero of all time list!! I am also loving the fact that we are getting to know Ian's son Jamie! My fingers are ...more
Kathleen Whittaker
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply Fabulous!!! Every time I read about the Mackenzies, I fall into their world and yearn for the next time once I'm finished. The dynamics within the family is so heart warming. The family are trying to find out about a ghost that Mac has seen, it then turns out to be more complicated than that. I love how Ian's children are so understanding and in tuned with their father and his uniqueness. Their relationship is wonderful. The Mackenzies are such a treat to read and always entertaining. I ...more
Kelsey
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
The only good about novellas like these is we're not trying to get to know characters. Or believe they've fallen in love so quickly.

But otherwise, this was a mad jumble of Mackenzies that did a disservice to its predecessors. It kind of focuses on 2-3 groups of people, but that's still too many, in Mackenzie land.

It does lead us to think Ashley will be creating a series for the kids. I'm definitely not against that.
sheila
Nov 10, 2019 added it
Ahhh

I finished this with a happy smile and a satisfied feeling. I always do. I dearly love Ian. He supposedly has a one track mind. Not quite. Beth is his main focus. That he wants something special to show his love is sweet. Ian never understands his value to all his family. Perhaps Beth has one more child....just like his father, in every way.
In any case, please continue with the next generation. They are very interesting.
Jay
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
An entertaining tale of Christmas at the Mackenzie stronghold. Ian and eldest son Jamie are most prominently featured as they search for a stolen necklace as a gift for Beth. The rest of the family is chasing after a female ghost that Mac briefly spotted. Fun as always but perhaps not the best the series has to offer.
Laura J.
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is a read for those who like long epilogues of their favorite characters living in a perfect world - they're rich, beautiful, in love with their spouses, no marital issues and have lots of sex. The ghost and the mystery of the stolen necklace are ho hum; even Ian who is the most interesting Mackenzie has nothing new for the reader.
Lita Acevedo
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Some authors can fill a 500 page book with a little story and some can fill 100 page with an adequate story, but few can fill a 100 page book with a big story that leaves you wanting more. Jennifer Ashley is one of the few and she always does a superb job of here. This book was no exception and I simply loved it.
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story

I always enjoy reading about the Mackenzies, especially at the holidays. This is a great little story that highlights many off the clan, but especially focuses on Ian's uncanny talents. I also really enjoy reading about how well Fellows has integrated with his half siblings. I look forward to the next Mackenzie adventure.
Kelli Baker
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MacKenzie's

Truly love the weaving of this family. They are great stories all on their own individually but as you read through them and they link with one another it just creates a whole world. Can't wait to see what's next.
Lindy Studt
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Jennifer Ashley Books

The MacKenzie 's are a wonderful family to follow from beginning to this novella. Add in a ghost and some triple thievery and a beautiful Christmas is had by all.
BonnieL
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
A warm, fluffy, Christmas story. All the Mackenzies make an appearance, including many of the younger generation who are now almost-grown or fully adult. A nice light read, perfect for the Christmas season.
Carolyn Evans
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas

The clan is gathering for the holidays, and Ian is searching for perfect holiday gift for his beloved Beth. It also seems there is a ghost visiting for the holidays. Enjoy.
Jan Whitmarsh
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just wonderful ...

Thank you this Yuletide story .... So many participants ....so many twists and turns ... If you love the Mackenzie family ...you will love this Yuletide adventure .... Read on to enjoy their festive traditions .... X
Lissa
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Mostly just a check in with the Makenzies. Building bridge for when kids as old enough to start romances of their own
Gwenn
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mckenzies!!

I love reading about this family. All the craziness that follows them and how much they love and support each other. Another fun read
Meg
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I just love this series. The way Ian is written is just fantastic. And the way the whole family interacts is warm and wonderful.
Angela
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the Mackenzies!!! And mostly Ian...

It was really short but I so enjoyed it so very much!
Margaret A
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review

I fell in love with the MacKenzie series from the start! I love the connections between the books. Thank you!
Laura Oliver
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I just adore this entire family. This was exactly the type of light holiday story I was in the mood for.
Mary
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Goodness, I love this family! And we need the new generation's stories!!!
Rita C
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy any story featuring Ian Mackenzie. The author struck gold when she came up with this character and his family.

• Someone to Remember (Westcott #7)
  • Yuletide Wishes
  • Love and Other Perils: A Regency Novella Duet
  • Seduction on a Snowy Night
  • Night of the Scoundrel (The Devils of Dover, #3.5)
  • Once a Spy (Rogues Redeemed, #4)
  • Dukes by the Dozen
  • Angel in a Devil's Arms (The Palace of Rogues, #2)
  • One Wish: A Christmas Story
  • The Beguilement of Lady Eustacia Cavanaugh (The Cavanaughs, #3)
  • Lady Osbaldestone’s Plum Puddings (Lady Osbaldestone's Christmas Chronicles, #3)
  • A Kiss from a Rogue (Rescued from Ruin #9)
  • The Bookseller and the Earl (Merry Misfits of Bath #1)
  • The Beast of Beswick (Everleigh Sisters, #1)
  • A Texas Kind of Christmas
  • Heiress Gone Wild (Dear Lady Truelove, #4)
  • How to Love a Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know, #1)
  • Marry in Secret (Marriage of Convenience, #3)
NY Times Bestselling author Jennifer Ashley writes historical, contemporary, and paranormal romance, historical mysteries, and urban fantasy as Jennifer Ashley, Allyson James, and Ashley Gardner.

Jennifer's novels have been translated into many different languages, and earned starred reviews from Booklist and Publisher's Weekly. More about her books at http://www.jenniferashley.com,

Mackenzies & McBrides (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies & McBrides, #1)
  • Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (MacKenzies & McBrides, #2)
  • The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (MacKenzies & McBrides, #3)
  • The Duke's Perfect Wife (MacKenzies & McBrides, #4)
  • The Seduction Of Elliot McBride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #5)
  • The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (MacKenzies & McBrides, #6)
  • Rules for a Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7)
  • The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8)
  • Alec Mackenzie's Art of Seduction (MacKenzies & McBrides, #9)
  • The Devilish Lord Will (MacKenzies & McBrides, #10)