Start by marking “An Unholy Gift (Angel Calling, #2)” as Want to Read:
An Unholy Gift (Angel Calling, #2)

An Unholy Gift

(Angel Calling #2)

AN UNHOLY GIFT

When Caroline Emerson wakes up from a coma after a stroke, she feels she is going crazy, hearing voices inside her head. Caroline has been blessed with the miraculous ability to read minds! Overwhelmed by her gift and the enormity of what it means to control the cacophony of voices clamoring inside, she seeks divine assistance.

Newly converted angel, Asher,
Published April 13th 2019 by Georgeous Publishing

To ask other readers questions about An Unholy Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Unholy Gift

Start your review of An Unholy Gift (Angel Calling, #2)
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the synopsis for this book I knew I had to read it. However, honestly it wasnt as good as I expected it to be. It dragged a lot and I found myself losing focus.
Nice idea though
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Hunker down and get ready for a bumpy ride. This series is so original and action packed it was hard to put down.

Asher has been chosen by the Angel Counsel to help a human in need. She is ready for the challenge and jumps in with both wings.

Caroline is recovering from a coma and head injury when she discovers that she can read minds. Not knowing how to control it causes her to retreat into her home until Asher comes to teach her how to control her gift.

When an evil man enters
Cathleen Ross
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This is the second in a brilliant series. A must not miss read if you love angels, paranormal girls and great writing. Release day is today. Get it become absorbed.
Boundless Book Reviews
Caroline is a woman who wakes from a coma with a gift. The gift to read minds. Unable to control it she is sent help from above. Asher, the Angel of Guidance, is there to help Caroline learn to control her gift and use it for good. While assisting the police Caroline and Asher come across a man that's mind can't be read, but he can read theirs and control them too. When neither knows what to do Justice, a Warrior Angel is called in to help. Soon the two earthbound Angel's figure out that this ...more
Rosie Wylor-Owen
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Loved book one of this series but this book didn't strike so deep.

The relationship between Asher and Justice moved along which was a great build from book one, but Caroline was a bit of a loose end. The antagonist was great in this book, a really challenge but the fact that the angels were invincible removed the stakes completely because they couldn't die.

I might just be in the habit of comparing the two because I've read book one and two pretty much back-to-back, but I felt that book one had
Tracey Rosen
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book, and I admit I was surprised. I hadnt read the first book in this series and wasnt really sure what to expect.

What an amazing world Georgia has built within our everyday world. Angels among us, directly helping, guiding and meeting out Justice (yes that was a deliberate pun).

Georgia gently introduces us to this world and its rules for those who havent already visited in the first book, and builds up to a smashing crescendo with the final battle.

I
Barbara
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Angel Calling Series a well written book but I will say read the books in order to have a better understanding of them. This is the first book by this Author that I have read. This is Asher, the Angel of Guidance and Caroline Emerson's story. I enjoyed reading and will be reading the first book.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Helen Walton
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Georgia Tingley vividly created a world with an extraordinary twist of Angels and mind reading humans. She beautifully produced a profound and charming connection between Asher and Justice with a passionate romance. She generated a satisfying and action-packed ending and left a hint of the next story. Looking forward to more in this series.
Alyce Caswell
Jun 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I really dig how this series is a darker, sexier, less preachy version of Touched by an Angel lol. Another enjoyable outing, although the inciting incident and antagonist both appeared much later than I expected them to. This caused the story to drag at the beginning.
Katy Birch
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A unique storyline, where angels and humans with powers come together. I really enjoyed the storyline as it was completely different and you just had to read more.
I don't want to say much more with out giving the storyline away but it was thrilling. An enjoyable, easy read.
Nakita Loudermilk
Loved this! This is the second in a brilliant series! I just couldnt put it down! If you love angels paranormal girls! Youll love this! ...more
Dawne
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall I like the premise of the book. It tended to drag at the very beginning and I struggled to push through. Once the nemesis was introduced, things started to pick up more. When the action started it captured my attention and I had to finish. I love PNR of any kind, and this checks off all the boxes. I struggled a bit with all the sexual parts between the angels, even though it was not graphic; but that is just me. I am sure others will love it.
Dawn Dean
Jun 16, 2019
Eleni Konstantine
marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2019
Beckie
marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2019

• Level Up (Violent Circle, #5)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Law & Disorder
  • Unforsaken (The Fallen Guardians, #1)
  • Tactical Heart
  • Moribund (Evanee Shepard, #1)
  • House of Imperial (Secret Keepers, #2)
  • House of Darken (Secret Keepers, #1)
  • The Rise of Kyoshi (The Kyoshi Novels, #1)
  • Broken Promises (Burning Mistakes #1)
  • Screamcatcher: Web World
  • Naked or Dead
  • The Death Wish Game
Georgia Tingley is a new player on the author scene with her breakout novel Justice the first book in the Angel Calling Series.

She loves writing and creating stories so much that its become her drug of choice and freely confesses to being an addict. After deciding to take on the thrill of writing she hasnt looked back.

Having lived in various countries while growing up India, England, Canada, New

Angel Calling (2 books)
  • Justice (Angel Calling, #1)

News & Interviews