Start by marking “Manipulate (Deliver #6)” as Want to Read:
Manipulate (Deliver #6)

Manipulate

(Deliver #6)

Tula Gomez is in the most ruthless prison in Latin America.

She only drove to Mexico to help her sister. She did nothing wrong.
But her quiet life changed in an instant.

To survive the violent, cartel-controlled prison where men blend with women, she pledges her loyalty to the notorious leader in exchange for the one thing she needs most.
Protection.

When she agrees to seduce t
Published June 25th 2019 by Heartbound Media, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Manipulate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manipulate

Start your review of Manipulate (Deliver #6)
Jen
*****4.5 Stars!!!!!*****

Once again Pam Godwin captured my attention with this dark and taboo read! I always expect to think outside of the box when I read one of her stories. This whole series has brought me out of my comfort zone and yet I still loved it all! I will warn readers that these books are not to be taken lightly. There is rape, kidnapping, and major violence... but within all of that depravity, love is found and from the ashes happiness comes!

In this instalment, you can expect a ména
Wendy

Ever since reading the previous book Take, I have been on pins and needles to read Ricky and Martin's story.  I have to be honest though, I was a tad bit disappointed when I found out that there was gonna be a lady between these two hot men. Everyone knows how much I love my MM books ;) No worries though.. I still got mine :P

939303c32e45e5cbfb11fe8b88c10b35.jpg (437×600)

Thankfully, my disappointment didn't last too long, since Talu was a pretty amazing heroine. I love how strong she was ... and believe me she needed to be. T

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS
They owned her. No matter what happened, she would always be theirs.

Devastatingly gritty, emotionally gripping, and stunningly dark, Manipulate was everything I've come to expect from the brilliant mind of Pam Godwin and SO. MUCH. MORE. This was an edge of your seat and keep you up well into the night sort of read.
Three hearts without walls fused into a single soul without bars. Lost and found. Locked up and freed. Together.

I've been waiting for Martin and Ricky's
Pam Godwin
Jun 19, 2019 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Start reading for FREE:
Deliver - pamgodwin.com/book/deliver/
(Each book is a different couple. No cliffhangers.)

MANIPULATE

Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone book 6 of 9 from Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Tula Gomez thought her trip was going to be just another routine visit to her sister in Mexico. But her luck ran out and she ended up all alone in a notorious prison full of violent criminals. She did whatever it took to survive, until new inmates Ricky Saldivar and Martin Lockwood shook up her foundation and risked crumbling her future.

Right from the beginning, this book set the tone for the rest
✰ Liz ✰
"He wasn't prepared"
description

Manipulate is the sixth book in the Deliver Series and once again Pam Godwin has delivered a deliciously dark and sultry contemporary erotic romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire read. Martin and Ricky have gone deep undercover into Jaulaso (the most violent prison in Mexico). Their mission is to uncover information about the infamous Cartel Boss Hector La Rocha. They were not prepared to meet a woman who would change everything and make them whol
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tula Gomez is enjoying her normal, quiet life in Arizona when she gets a call from her sister needing help. Worried she's in trouble, she drives to check on her in Mexico. That's when her entire life is forever changed. She's now trying to survive in the most ruthless, dangerous prison in Latin America. Terrified and stuck in a world of violence, fear, and uncertainty, she's forced to give her loyalty to the most brutal drug cartel in Mexico in exchange for
CC
4.25 Stars

Petula “Tula” Gomez is a schoolteacher who led a quiet life until she is thrust into Jaulaso, the toughest prison in Mexico. Fighting for her freedom and life, each day is about survival and making the right alliances. With years left on her sentence, Tula finds a distraction but it complicates her choices.

“To survive, she needed to become like them. Wrapping herself in coldness, she erected shields, closed mental doors, and formed layers of impenetrable resilience.”

As Freedom Figh
Myla
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"I will not cry.
I will not show weakness.
I will bear this, bury it, and survive."

After being framed for drug smuggling, Tula Gomez was forced to accept her predicament. Being incarcerated in one of the worst prisons in Mexico has made her fierce and vigilant at all times. In two years time, she became one of the most trusted members of the La Rocha Cartel.

Freedom Fighters' Ricky and Martin was assigned to infiltrate the La Rocha Cartel who are allegedly into sex/human trafficking. Their "arrang
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars ⭐️
~Stéphanie's Journal~
5 « We have nothing but time. » stars

If you know me, you already know that the perspective of a MMF book has me so excited I could scream in the middle of the street. AND if you add the fact it is written by one of my favourite writer, then you have one very happy woman right here!

Manipulate is the 6th book in the Deliver series and it shouldn’t be read as a standalone. They are too many connections with previous books to enjoy it completely. The main story continues with every book and to
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Lines had been crossed.
Boundaries erased.
Everything had changed.”
- Ricky Saldivar

* * *
“The moment we kissed you, you became ours. Our girl. Our responsibility. Ours to protect. (...) But I can’t force you to trust me. That requires a valiant act of heroism, and I’m fresh out of those at the moment.”
- Ricky Saldivar

* * *
“This is love. It slays and conquers and never looks back. It’s the reason you’re here.”
- Tula Gomez

* * *

“They took her heart with every touch, and in return, they gave her their
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I swear I start every Pam Godwin book with my heart in my throat because I honestly have no idea where her stories are going to take me. I am equally excited and filled with trepidation as I know the treacherous and dark paths her stories have traveled on before but nothing prepared me for Tula, Martin and Ricky's story in Manipulate. This was so dark and delicious I had chills!

Without giving away any spoilers, Godwin's unbelievably amazing Deliver series continues with the sixth installment, Ma
Lo Bookfrantic
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Review coming!
Michelle
Wow just wow!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This series just keeps getting better and better. This series is crazy dark and very sexy each book pushes the boundaries more and more. Each character just get more screwed up in these books and things just keep getting harder for them. This book was no different it was dark, intense, scary, sexy and brilliant. I've been looking forward to this book for ages I was dying to get more of Ricky and Martin. I knew a small bit about them and there past but I want more more there wa
Allyson
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tula, Ricky, Martin........ Ok so my last review I said I didn't think Pam could shock me again well yeah she did. This story broke my heart for more than one reasons and I didn't want it to end. I wanted more and more !!! Tula was a warrior and damn I was proud of her. Ricky was devoted, strong, sexy, protective and oh so loveable! Martin bless his heart was closed off, defensive, protective, sexy, strong then open, honest, loveable and amazing! This story got all my feels going!! Thank you aga ...more
Mimiorphee
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
OMG!!! Manipulation has never felt so good!!! I know I already said that about the previous book, but this one is my new favorite of the series!

That's simple, there are stories you never want to reach the end of, and Manipulate is one of them.

At turn dangerous, sensual, gruesome, raw and sweet, Ricky, Tula and Martin's story had my head spinning with the depth of their emotions.

I felt for everyone of them, hurting with them, sharing their heartache and their losses. I fought their demons and s
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The HOTTEST book of this year! This book will set your kindle on fire ladies. Be prepared to be devoured and engulfed in the raging bonfire of sexual chemistry. This series Is a virtual treasure trove for dark romance lovers. Ingenious mind of Godwin just keeps weaving one mesmerizing tale after another. Each book has given us a peek into the heinous world of sexual slavery and Pam gets bolder and daring with every book she pens. Starting from Van Quiso to the latest Hector La Rocha, the monster ...more
Timitra
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Manipulate had me strung out on emotions. It was a wild ride that is not for the faint hearted as it tackles issues, that may be triggering to some in graphic detail. The sex scenes are smoking hot, I think they might be the hottest of the series this far. I think what I loved most about was the dynamics between the main characters and their resilience. I loved that they didn't allow circumstances or their past experiences to dictate their future. I cannot wait to read the next book in the serie ...more
Cécile Smits
Every time Pam is ready to tell us another story in this series,i sit up straight,pre-order straight away and lose any chance of sleep until i’ve devoured every single word. And Manipulate was só worth it! Again! I never thought i could say that at book 6 in the series,but it is still getting better by the book!

This time it’s Ricky and Martin’s story,and they’re after Hector La Rocha. Only problem? He’s in the worst prison of Mexico,Jaulaso. Once they’ve managed to get in,they’re in one hell of
Ambriehl Khalil
Martin’s history is the most heartbreaking yet. I wanna give him a cuddle I adore him and I love these three characters soooo much. This entire series is really fucked up and like, they’ve all had some really morbid shit happen but that *one* scene in this one made me hella queasy.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Hot dayum. These books keep getting hotter AND darker with each installment.

I must admit MMF is one of my dirty little favorite tropes. Not only the hot push and pull of male male romance, but stick a lucky girl in that mix, and it’s scorching.

We’d seen blips of Martin and Ricky in past books. Two best friends, secretly in love, bisexual but not willing to “go there.” Well, I think Ricky was always up for it but Martin had his reasons for his self imposed abstinence. Their angsty push and pull
Debra Johnson
Manipulate by Pam Godwin
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Crime, Erotica, Romance, Suspense
4.5 Stars

Not my favorite of the series so far, but still a fantastic read.
It would have been another 5 star if Martin & Ricky had taken more part in 'Investigating' with Tula. Seems like she did all the work in that area.

Loaded with adult steamy scenes that sat my kindle on fire. There definitely was no lack in the connection and sexy loving between the 3 mc's.

The beginning was painful to read.
A lot of violenc
Laura Lee
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! What a story this one was! I believe these 3 characters are the most damaged of this series. They each have a story to tell that will bring tears to your eyes.

Starting off with Tula landing in prison…her welcoming gift was shocking to say the least! Cringe worthy at its finest. 5 years to spend behind the bars of this prison is no laughing matter. Finding a way to survive each day becomes a daunting task for even the strongest person.

Martin and Ricky are the new inmates and my god they
Lori R.
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Deliver saga continues…and quite deliciously I might add. We get more dark and heart-stomping goodness, all wrapped up in a twisted, little package, written with the expertise of a genius wordsmith named Pam Fucking Godwin.

In this whirlwind tale of drug cartels, sex trafficking, and Freedom Fighters, lurks a beautiful and sexy AF love story. The passion and love and devotion created between Tula, Martin & Ricky was so intoxicating, so achingly beautiful, I could barely stand it.

Thoughts of
April Symes
Manipulate by Pam Godwin is a raw, dark, forbidden and intense story that will have the reader on an emotional rollercoaster ride from start to finish. This is Ricky Martin and Tula's story.
I don't want to give any spoilers away so let me just say this is a M/M/F ~M/F|/M read.
Ever since reading the previous book Take, I have been dying for Ricky and Martin's love story. Then in Manipulate comes Tula between them. I wasn't expecting that to happen but I read on, to see how things between the thr
Madeleine
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three broken people coming together to help one another mend and come to terms with what they each went through. This is one of those what did I just read kind of books and oh so good. So intense, dark, twisted and triggers. Can't wait for the next book.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess ~

Book 6 in the Deliver series, delivered a delicious and dark story. I was looking forward to this story. Ricky and Martin have had this crazy and tension-filled relationship forever and I couldn't wait to get their story.

No one knows you better than your best friend, but when you become friends because of the horrors that were brought on by kidnapping and being sold as a slave, there are bound to be some deep dark secrets. Ricky is an open book, Martin has not yet dealt with his past and
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

First, let me start by saying...this is a MMF story.

Second, I loved it.

I don’t remember the last time I’ve read a book as sensual as this (yes, I said sensual—you’ll understand why it wouldn’t seem to fit and yet, it fits perfectly), and I don’t know if I’ve ever read a MMF book that had me wondering many things...like, where does she come up with this stuff??

From the very beginning, I was sucked in to a story I’ve loved since book one (this is book 6 and MUST be read in order—tr
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)
  • The Game Maker
  • Hurt (The Hurt Series 1)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • Jinx's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.2)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • The Fallen: Genesis (Deadly Virtues, #0.5)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Absolution: A Mortal Sins Novel
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Pretty Scars
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

Deliver (9 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)
  • Unshackle (Deliver #7)
  • Dominate (Deliver #8)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)

News & Interviews