Start by marking “Linked Hearts (Lost Memories #2)” as Want to Read:
Linked Hearts (Lost Memories #2)

Linked Hearts

(Lost Memories #2)

Victoria Bloom has been part of the one percent since birth. As an adult, she’s become a successful, independent woman with no tolerance for those only after her money. Having learned the hard way she can’t trust anyone has caused her to shut others out, something she’s never had a problem with. But she’s starting to wonder if she was simply yearning for the right man to b ...more
Published March 31st 2019 (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Linked Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Linked Hearts

Amyb1975
4.5 bright shining stars

“The thought of some man trying to take what’s mine makes me fucking homicidal.”

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD***
May Gordon did it again. Another fantastic story that just sucked me in. Loved the H/h. The H was alone and suffered with PTSD. The h was closed off with no friends. Once they meet, they begin to heal each other & it was wonderful to witness.

-dual virgins
-no cheating
-no OM/OW drama
-no abuse
-some angst (h was kidnapped)
-dual POV
No OW Drama
Mild pushing away
HEA with epilogue (2)
Stories in Review
Great read. I loved it. I love a story that makes me smile most of the way through.
Anu
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book for BMBB.

3,5/5

This is very fast read with insta love. The story goes on smoothly. Forrest, veteran with his problems and Victoria, rich girl with thick walls around her heart meet by accident. They are instantly drawn towards each other. (view spoiler)

Everything wraps up smoothly. Bonus points for military stuff and tattooed hero.

Would Forrest be my boyfriend? Why not, I love
Jenny
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Linked Hearts

Linked Hearts is book two in the Lost Memories series. Both books are 100% stand alone and not linked in any way other than a character in both books looses memories. It’s well written and an interesting topic. It is a short story that is packed full of instalove with just a bit of drama (NOT OM/OW drama) thrown in for good measure.
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series and is Victoria and Kent’s story. This s a well written story, which is filled with drama, twists, and secrets, which all lead to a sweet and sexy read. I look forward to reading more from this talented author, whose work I highly recommend for all readers.
Ker Justanotherbookworm
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again, y'all! A 5 ⭐ 1-clicker!
This book is 🔥 and I absolutely LOVE Red & Forrest ❤ How they healed each other & found such deep, true love was beautiful to see unfold. Her lack of trust & fear were demolished by a wounded warrior too stubborn to give up. ❤
Mona williams
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a short story you will love! she is tired of everyone after her money . she sticks to herself . than one night she meets him by accident. only he cant remember what happened to him or how he got his scar. there is something going on that could get them both killed.
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good read

I love Kent and Vic!!! I did feel bad for Vic but she was such a strong FMC you just had to love her. I enjoyed the twist of who was after kent. It was a really good book and definitely recommend
Sue
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love every book in this series.
Sophie Ruthven
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This would normally be sweet for my dark soul but I surprisingly found myself hooked. Then again who doesn't like a wounded hero.
Kai
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Safe, both virgins, good story
What I didn't care for was the way they sometimes spoke to each other. Their original meeting reminded me of children squabbling.
unknown
HaleyAW
Apr 26, 2019
Anastasia
May 09, 2019
Warning: Sweet, sexy and safe read! Happily ever after guaranteed! This author writes what she likes to read. That means there will be instalove, OTT Heroes, and, brace yourselves, virgin characters at times. If none of those float your boat, you might want to find another book. If they do, you're in the right place.

Lost Memories (2 books)
  • Mended Hearts (Lost Memories #1)