Start by marking “Your Chorus (Sherbrooke Station, #4)” as Want to Read:
Your Chorus (Sherbrooke Station, #4)

Your Chorus

(Sherbrooke Station #4)

Spending three weeks on a bus with your boyfriend, his rock band, and their entire tour crew: possibly a bad idea.

Spending three weeks on a bus with your ex-boyfriend, his rock band, and their entire tour crew: definitely a bad idea.

But with the contract signed and the gigs all booked, Roxanne Nadeau finds herself heading out on the road as the accompanying violinist for r
Published May 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Your Chorus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Chorus

Start your review of Your Chorus (Sherbrooke Station, #4)
Love2ReadRomance
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final story in the Sherbrooke Station Series was amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire series, and Your Chorus topped it off as one of the best series I’ve read. Throughout the series I always wanted to know what Roxanne and Cole’s ‘deal’ was. Katia Rose definitely did not disappoint in writing their story. I loved it and will miss these characters, but can’t wait to read more from this author.
nikki
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some of my favourite book series are based on rock bands, and the Sherbrooke Station boys have just earned themselves a spot at the top. From start to finish, these books have been absolutely incredible. They are ridiculously well written, brilliant storylines and characters that I’ve fallen head over heels in love with. Matt, Ace, JP and Cole will always have a place in my heart.
This storyline arc has been building from book one and I knew that Roxanne and Cole had the power to break me, and b
Anastasia シ
Full Review on my blog!
*a copy was provided by the author*

Oh my god! This was everything I could have hoped for, what an end to a great series.
Your Chorus, the final story in the Sherbrooke Station Series and it was amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire series, and Your Chorus topped it off as one of the best rockstar series I’ve read. As we know from the other books Cole and Roxanne have a turbulent on again, off again relationship and always have. It explains the reason behind that, a
A Book Obsessed Brit
Your Chorus is the fourth and final part of the Sherbrooke Station Quartet focusing on Cole and Roxanne's story. As we know from the other book these two have a turbulent on again, off again relationship and always have. Your Chorus explains the reason behind that, although the relationship itself in the present tense it actually rather streamlined.

Cole has always seemed so quiet, reserved almost stoic when we have seen him throughout the other books. A man of few words; but someone who isn't af
Patty
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get Cole's story. And what a story that is.
Cole and Roxanne are on one of their many break ups. This one lasting longer than others, already lasting 6 months. But Cole needs her. He needs her to play with the band during their up coming tour. The same tour that he was suppose to find a replacement violinist. But he held out hope. Hope she would come back. Hope that she would be his again. So yes he did not find a replacement.
Roxanne is pissed. She is always pissed. She did not want t
Coco.V
Jan 29, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/29/2020)! 🎁
Katia Rose
May 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Today is release day for Your Chorus! This is the final book in my first ever series. (Though all the books function as standalones!) I'll admit it was daunting to have to give not only Cole and Roxanne the ending they deserved, but the entire Sherbrooke Station crew as well. These characters have been with me for a while now, and leaving them to live out their futures off the page was a bittersweet moment.

That being said, this story definitely has its fair share of highlights, as well as twists
Vanessa (nessreads)
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Read my mind” Stars!!!

Holy angst Batman. The last installment in the Sherbrooke Station series was everything I needed. Katia brought it and she brought it tenfold. As much as I anticipated this book I would’ve waited as long as it took just to prolong the ending of this series. But unlike others, I did things backwards, reading the third book first and now this last one. So yes, the series is technically over, but not for me since I still
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Shelves: arc
"The simplest rhythms are the most powerful"

If you've been with Sherbrooke Station from the beginning it's sad to see it end.

Throught the series you've only got others peoples versions of Roxanne and Coles relationship. Getting to finally see there side broke my heart. From the very start of Your Chorus I knew this would be the most emotionally challenging. There is so much love and pain when it comes to Cole and Roxanne . A beautiful journey of love and self discovery.

I inhaled this book like
cupcakes and bookshelves
Beautiful storytelling with excellent and identifiable characters, I REALLY loved how the story developed. Refreshing and realistic, Katia did an amazing job with this book. It broke my heart at times but I LOVED IT SO MUCH.
4.5 Stars

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Book Fanatic
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is swooning so hard right now and if that epilogue kept going as it was I'd be sat in a pile of tears.

I don't know where to start.

Cole, my oh my Cole Byrne has always kept to himself. He's been the quietest one in the band, Sherbrooke Stations but we knew he had his own story. Something touching.

His story is absolutely touching. Its a tangle of lives and confusion but in the end everything is clear. He fell in love with a girl called Roxanne the morning he found her by a train station.

S
Nicci
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fourth and final book in the Sherbrooke Station series. 😭
This book is Cole's book.
Cole is a man of few words, the moody bassist. The guy who has been in a turbulent on/off relationship throughout the series with a spunky character called Roxy.

In this book, we see Cole and Roxy finally work through their shit and get their HEA! Hurrah! But, they have a whole load to work through to get that happy ever after and that includes working together on a Sherbrooke Station tour while they are in an
Pamela
Roxanne and Cole have had a on/off again relationship for the past seven years. Roxanne ends up on the tour bus with her ex Cole and his band mates from Sherbrook Station. She is determined to make this the last break up between her and Cole. Cole is determined to make things work and get Roxanne back. Will the couple be able to come to some kind of resolution? A good read and great series.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
AC Squared Book Blog
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying to read Roxanne and Cole!!! Their story has been such a build up throughout the other books. I've always been curious about their relationship because I knew they'd been on and off. There were so just many factors that made you crave their story!

Cole, he was so illusive, we didn't know a whole lot about him before this. We only knew he was on and off with Roxanne and he didn't talk much. How could you NOT be curious? When we see them in the beginning I knew this story was goin
Sue's Romance Reviews
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Your Chorus by Katia Rose is another emotional and heartwarming book in the Sherbrooke Station series.

We finally get Cole and Roxanne’s story and it was worth the wait. This on again, off again couple had me intrigued from the very beginning of this series.

With all the passion and love that is shared between them, what was stopping them from making it permanent?

We are given the opportunity to explore their pasts as well as their many ups and downs in this final instalment into the series.

This co
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
Your Chorus is the fourth and final novel in the Sherbrooke Station quartet. It can easily be read as a standalone novel but I think it would be beneficial and more enjoyable to get to know the whole band by reading the books in order.

Cole and Roxanne had been introduced in the previous novels and we were given a few glimpses of their general dynamic. In their story we finally got the full picture of their back and forth, up and down relationship.

I found Roxanne and Cole were likable and intrig
Jo
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm sad that I came to this series so late in the day, as Your Chorus wraps up the Sherbrooke Station Quartet.

As you might expect, with this being about a different member of the band, the tone is also very different.  Roxanne and Cole's story is told with an edge throughout - a kind of precarious tiptoeing around each other, which is as frustrating to read as it is emotional.

This is definitely something of a heart-string puller.  I don't think it is possible to dislike Cole.  Or Roxie for that
Lattes_n_literature
My heart!

Katia sure has a way with words. She ripped my heart out with this one, but pieced it back together bit by bit.

“We’re the chorus you and me” “it always comes back to us”

Cole and Roxanne.. their story for me was so heartbreaking but inspiring. Their relationship was anything but easy, but I loved watching how these two grew as individuals and with that growth was able grow as a couple.

This book was filled with passion, tenderness and determination.

That epilogue... swoon!

Oh, don’t let
Shasta Hope
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so seriously in love with this series. Katia Rose knew her audience and she gave us so much more than we were expecting. This story is so much more than a chorus. It's an entire album that sets footprints and lyrics so deep in your soul. It's the most incredible journey song that paves the way to true love. I loved every minute, every word, every page and every chapter of this beautiful story. It sets the other love stories apart ten fold. I truly adored Cole and Roxy and their chemistry in ...more
stingslikehell
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
this was my first book by this author and i was blown away. i am just so REFRESHED by the maturity in roxy/cole and how they try to work things out between them, considering all their self-issues.

i did take away one star because the whole (view spoiler)
Rosemary Hughes
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two people that have find themselves
Cole and Roxanne have a love hate relationship. They love intensely, but over time they fight and break up. Over the previous episodes we have learnt of these events, but here we find out why.
We also go through the heart ache that are these two people.
It's an incredible journey, one you definitely need to take, on the rollercoaster that are Cole and Roxanne.
M. Carolina
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a read so close to home I don’t even know where to start, so this one will be extra short:

I loved this book. I loved Cole, I loved Roxanne, I loved it fucking all so much I can’t even.
Why this doesn’t have a five rate stars? I don’t know. Its just so much to put down, but sometimes along the way I probably will read this again and have a better perspective and eloquence on my feelings.

Now drop any shit you might be doing and go read this one!
Chase Coe
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come! After I finish sobbing, of course.
Iluvbooks44
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Katia’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love, love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Becca
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Cole & Roxanne's story from the angsty beginning all the way to the satisfying end! ...more
Bianca ღ
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, I can't believe this series is over.. I'm going to miss theses characters.
Honestly great end to this series
Shalini
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
outstanding!
Jeanette montgomery
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Katia’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love, love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.

Heather Hansard
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019arcs
While I am sad to see this series come to an end, I was so glad to finally read about Cole and Roxanne's on-again, off-again relationship. Très bien livre, très magnifique histoire d'amour!
Angie Flanagan
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG! I love this series so much!! And this one didn't disappoint one bit!!
Katia, it was amazing!!!!
Roxanne and Cole have history. Not the best history but history nonetheless.
Cole finds himself split up from Roxanne due to their differences, and he doesn't like it one bit. Roxy moves out and leaves her old life behind, well she tries. She has a job interview, and is trying to start her life over post Cole. It's super hard though cause they have mutual friends, namely the band! Can't get too fa

• Fractured Rhythm (Steelwolf, #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Ten Hours (Ten Hours, #1)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Maddox (Vested Interest, #3)
  • Inked An MC Romance Box-Set:
  • Aiden (Vested Interest, #2)
  • Dead Souls MC: The Complete Collection
  • What Comes After (Ten Hours, #2)
  • The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks #3)
  • Mile High Club (Rockstar Romance #1)
  • Oxygen (Rockstar Romance #2)
  • Just Playin' (The Ballsy Boy, #1)
  • Endless: Ty & Zoey (Less Than Zero, #1)
  • Limitless: Jace & Alex (Less Than Zero, #2)
  • Keeping Time (Steelwolf #2)
  • Lovewrecked
Katia Rose is not much of a Pina Colada person, but she does like getting caught in the rain. She prefers her romance served steamy with a side of smart and is a sucker for quirky characters. A habit of jetting off to distant countries means she’s rarely in one place for very long, but she calls the frigid northland that is Canada home.

Sherbrooke Station (4 books)
  • Your Rhythm (Sherbrooke Station, #1)
  • Your Echo (Sherbrooke Station, #2)
  • Your Sound (Sherbrooke Station, #3)