Start by marking “Blutrote Küsse (Night Huntress, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blutrote Küsse (Night Huntress, #1)

Blutrote Küsse (Night Huntress #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  117,019 Ratings  ·  6,479 Reviews
Düster, gefährlich, erotisch

Eine coole Vampirjägerin, jede Menge Action und eine schier unmögliche Liebe …

Da war er, der Pakt mit dem Teufel! Der Vampir schaute sie verführerisch und bedrohlich zugleich an. Wenn sie sein Angebot ablehnte, wäre für ihn Happy Hour und sie der Drink. Wenn sie zustimmte, würde sie jedoch ein Bündnis mit dem absolut Bösen eingehen ...
Published October 30th 2007 by Blanvalet

To ask other readers questions about Blutrote Küsse, please sign up.

Mai_mostafa It is an even mix, you may say. prefect for me, really. There is action scenes and a storyline enough to be a pageturner but this book also build the…moreIt is an even mix, you may say. prefect for me, really. There is action scenes and a storyline enough to be a pageturner but this book also build the romance of one of the greatest couple in the PNR world, so there is character development, humor, angst, romance, family, friendship and of course steamy sex. Above all, the two main characters are individually loved AND a loved couple. Cat is a badass, sassy, funny, emotionally-damaged, insecure in ways and over secure in others but she grows so beautifully to except who she is. Bones is simply one of the most amazing swoon worthy males in PNR, not only is he a hot british dude with the accent and looks and charm, he has a very well built character that makes you fall in love with him no question asked.
I highly HIGHLY recommend this series to everyone(less)
viviana Yes it is, and the series consists in 7 books with any spin-off

Kat Kennedy
May 16, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who balance out their literary diet with Junk Food Fiction.
I remember someone explaining, chemically, how a cheese burger works. How the fatty meat combined with the fatty cheese and the white buns make a cholesterol parade in your blood stream that gives you endorphins that make you happy when you eat it. Something about that combination, seems to give our bodies a buzz. They were explaining that THAT'S why cheeseburgers and Mcdonald's in particular are so damn popular. They're addictive foods because we get addicted to the buzz of eating them.

When it
Lyndsey
Calling all Spikeaholics. Warning. Warning. Sexual content abounds!

This book is the perfect fit to fill the Buffy-sized hole in my heart.

Cat is a part vamp/part human, super-strength, vampire-slaying goddess with eyes that glow green when she gets riled up. She has been slaying since the age of 16. Bones is her sleek-and-sexy, bleach blonde, British vampire sidekick who also slays vampires for kicks. And for the bounty. Together they form a kick-ass team who love to heat things up on the dance f
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Hallo Kitten Stars

First read 2/20/2014
Reread 11/19/2015

*Spoilers*

"Is that a stake, Bones, or are you just happy with my new dress?"-Cat

photo 10230401_zpsq1lk7d1r.gif

"Maybe he knew. Maybe on some deep, deep level, he could sense I was evil. I wish I hadn't been born this way. I wish I hadn't been born at all."-Cat

My God I love this series. I loved this book the first time I read it and I love it more now. Night Huntress series is one of my all time favorites, and after years of reading it's still one of the best series I h
Debra

★★★★★ 5 'I think I've found my new favorite PNR/UF SERIES!!' STARS.

CAT:

"You're not a woman. You're the Grim Reaper with red hair!"

BONES:
"If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you…"

Short summary:

Catherine "Cat" Crawfield is a 22-year-old half human/half vampire. Ever since she was a little girl her mother, a human who was once date-raped by a vampire and thus became pregnant with Catherine, has told her that all vampires are evil, demonic creatures that can't be trusted and
Aestas Book Blog
This is one of THE ABSOLUTE BEST PNR/UF series out there!! With one of the strongest long-lasting couples. Here's how I see Bones... are you drooling yet??

Alex is The Romance Fox
I am ecstatic …….a fabulicious new series!!! Sexy vampires….what else could I ask for???? Cat & Bones are now my favorite vampire couple!!!!
 photo images2_zpse9821aa6.jpg
Cat is a sexy, kick-ass half-human/half-vampire determined to kill vampires…after all her mother was raped by an evil vampire, aka her father.

photo im_in_love_with_a_vampire_bumper_sticker-rd6fbe7a27f004aa1aeef74710938bbda_v9wht_8byvr_512_zpsf73de710.jpg
Bones is
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads
9/30/17 - ON SALE for $2.99:

GAH.

So here's the deal: NIGHT HUNTRESS by Jeaniene Frost is one of the first UF series I ever read, so it holds a special place in my heart.

That being said, there are aspects that haven't aged well. At all.

Things that were cornball the first time I read them in 2007 are borderline stoopid in 2015.

Things like:

“I thawt I thaw a putty tat.”

Okay, that was always stoopid.

How 'bout this:

“Tell me why you registered for college?” I aske
Tatiana
May 17, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of very light paranormal romance
Shelves: 2010, romancelandia

I feel a little torn about this book. Can't say I didn't enjoy it in some way, but at the same time I can hardly say anything in its defense.

What I liked:

1) Spunky dialog.

2) Dirty talk.

3) Steamy hooking-up - Bones is a very generous, attentive and giving lover, if you know what I mean.

What I didn't like:

1) This is not urban fantasy, this is paranormal romance. The majority of the book is dedicated to flirting, snogging, hooking up, and love confessions.

2) Many complain that Bones is Sp
xrysa
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The greatest thing you can learn from love is to be loved in return.

Bones

Cat

I have no words about this book!I was aware that the series is addictive and really good but I didnt expect perfection and yes it was indeed perfect.The characters,the storyline and everything were so carefully developed and well written.Bones made me swoon so badly with his attitude/arrogance and his conversations with Cat either left me giggling or laughing out loud.

“You're not a woman," he said finally. "You're the
Kristen
Solid 4 Stars!

description

It's about time I started this series!! I won't waste time writing a review for a book/series that everyone but me seems to have read.

I adored Cat and Bones. Their banter, chemistry, and humor was simply fabulous. I now understand why so many readers consider them their favorite paranormal couple. Even with the lame cliffhanger ending, which is no big deal considering the series is complete, Halfway to the Grave is a great start to what looks to be an awesome series.
For Love of a Book: Night Huntress 17 54 Jan 11, 2018 03:27PM
Fantasy and Vampi...: * December 2017 BOM: Halfway to the Grave 20 35 Jan 08, 2018 04:28PM
A Million More Pages: BOTM 2017 - Halfway To The Grave - Starts 7th January 118 96 Sep 25, 2017 03:01PM
Movie/TV Show 44 588 Aug 03, 2017 11:39PM
My Vampire Book O...: Jeanine Frost - Night Huntress Series 33 32 Jul 01, 2017 06:17AM
The Challenge Fac...: Elena & Krissy - Halfway to the Grave 31 13 Jan 12, 2017 07:40AM
PNR/UF Addicts & ...: October 2016 Adult BOTM Halfway to the Grave 4 11 Oct 08, 2016 04:11PM
  • Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2)
  • Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2)
  • Jabril (Vampires in America, #2)
  • Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2)
  • Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)
  • Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2)
  • When Twilight Burns (The Gardella Vampire Hunters, #4)
  • The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3)
  • Passion Unleashed (Demonica #3)
  • Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
  • Shadowfever (Fever, #5)
  • Bite Marks (Jaz Parks, #6)
  • Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3)
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, the Broken Destiny series, and the upcoming Night Rebel series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in Florida with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps i ...more
More about Jeaniene Frost...

Night Huntress (7 books)
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
  • At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)
  • Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4)
  • This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5)
  • One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6)
  • Up from the Grave (Night Huntress, #7)
“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.” 3335 likes
“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....” 1241 likes