Start by marking “Fall (Fate Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Fall (Fate Series Book 2)

Fall

(Fate #2)

Celeste-
Love? Been there, done that, spent the night in jail. So yeah, love can bite me.

I fell, but I picked myself up and moved on. Now, I’m exactly where I want to be—living a perfectly, uncomplicated life… until my little brother gets mixed up with the cartel and I'm forced to do the unimaginable to protect my family.

I’m about to sell my soul and Aiden Briggs, the callo
Published May 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall

Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
I was anticipating Celeste’s story since meeting her in the first book holding Teagan up with a banana for box hair dye! It was so much more than I thought it was going to be and I loved this storyline. Celeste gets herself into a sticky situation because of her brother doing the exact thing he promised he would never do after their father was killed. Aiden got a job with the DEA and spent his time running away from his past instead of dealing with it. When the two are forced together because of ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Fall by Paige Hill is book Two in the Fate Series. This starts the story of Aiden Briggs and Celeste Martinez. This can be read as a standalone book even though we have 'seen' the characters from the previous book and past characters appear in this one.
Celeste is a loving care person that does anything she can for family or friends. So when her brother is in trouble with a cartel, she does what she can to help him. Even working with Aiden a DEA agent and harsh acting man. Aiden doesn't trust af
Misty
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so consumed by this amazing book. I love this series. I fell in love with Celeste's character in Fight and couldn't wait to hear her story and Aidens too.

Celeste has a take no shit, spunky and a perfect sassy little attitude. It was very fitting that she could hold up someone with a banana! Both Celeste and Aiden were freshly out of broken relationships and certainly were not looking for another one. They stumbled upon each other by accident, through mutual friends, Teagan and Declan. Lif
Lauren
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and I really like Aiden and Celeste as charcters. When Celeste gets so upset with Teagan about the hair color I was laughing my butt off. Aiden is so hot and cold with Celeste I was surprised she put up with it as long as she did. I will say Aiden and Celeste qualify as a enemies to lovers story for me these two are off the chains lol. There are so many surprises and twist that will keep you on your toes. Can't wait too see what's next.
Treasa
FANTASTIC
An intense endless bundle of intrigue with plenty of excitement, suspense and emotions. Nice flowing storyline that at times was hard to put down. Dark tantalizing chemistry. A great read that I definitely found to be very enjoyable.
Jennifer Pierson
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really LOVE this series, and LOVED this story, but I had one issue, and that the jumps in time confused me more than once, which had me going back. Starting this review out like really brings me down, but I wanted to get that out of the way, because the rest of the story was on point, and I couldn't put it down, as Paige Hill is highly addictive to me. So the story starts out with Celeste having a good night, until it wasn't, and she's getting arrested, which really sucked, as it was the icing ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

I came into Fall flying blind as I didn't initially realize it was part of a series. While it's a standalone, my reading enjoyment, and understanding, would've been enhanced by reading the first book.

Dimple
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read

This book was raw emotion from the start. Aiden is a broken man with no clue how to pick up the pieces. The torment he's been through is enough to make anyone stop believing in love. He's drawn to Celeste from their first, crazy meeting but to keep his distance and the lock on his heart, he's a com
Ga Books LoverX
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes Batman-- this book was GREAT! I enjoyed the first in the series and was really hoping that this was Celeste's book and geez did it not disappoint. I honestly had no idea that a book could be extremely serious but be really freaking funny too.

This is a full on enemies to lovers book for both Celeste and Aiden are oil and water, definitely not able to mix and they both have completely different valid reasons for it. There are things that went down in the past for them both that really
Amy  Crull
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the kind that I love. The build up between Celeste and Aiden was just perfection. I mean these two obviously have a connection but because of both of them having issues, they don't get together. Aiden is a good guy. He's loyal to the cause and finding the bad man but he's got some issues in his past that he needs to take care of. One including a crazy ex fiancee. He must heal and remove people from his past to have a future with Celeste. Celeste was a great character. She is extreme ...more
Sassy Southern
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fall is book 2 in the Fate Series. Celeste and Aiden are introduced in book 1 and the beginning of this book intertwines with what happens in Fight, so you really will get the most out of this book if you have already read book 1.

I really enjoyed this book and love these characters. Celeste is feisty and had me laughing out loud several times. Aiden is very guarded and when I found out what he was holding back that had hurt him so much my heart broke. The two have both been through so much and
Gwen Shafer
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in this series. We meet Aiden and Celeste in the first one. Celeste ends up being there when she shouldn't be. She becomes a target so Aiden gets to babysit so to speak. But Celeste is a feisty little spitfire and won't deal with Aiden and his attitude. I absolutely loved the spark between these two. The banter was off the charts. Another great book . I loved the chemistry and how things ended up. Paige did a wonderful job with these two characters. I can't wait to read the ne ...more
Amy Mccann
**CRAZY CAJUN BOOK ADDICTS BLOG**

A fab book with a great plot that you cant put down and I loved the sexual tension between Aiden and Celeste.

Aiden is pretty hard headed he's been burned by two many money grabbing women so Celeste is an anomaly to him shes the whose package beautiful, business savvy and family orientated and he just can't seem to stay away from her.

Celeste's family is in danger and she has no way to control it except to rely on Aiden but when he's super arrogant and cocky but se
Sharon
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this author, as soon as I finished book 1, I had to delve straight in to book 2 and the author has maintained a wonderfully high standard of plot, storytelling with amazing characters! The two main characters, Celeste and Aiden do not want a relationship with anyone let alone with each other, but life rarely turns out as we plan it. This story is full of twists, suspense, mystery and surprises! This is another brilliant story that you don’t want to miss.
I received a free copy of thi
poppy
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I had read and enjoyed the first book so could not wait to read Celeste and Aiden's book and what a super read it was. Once I started reading this one I could not put it down and ended up reading it late into the night. These two are super characters and while the chemistry between them was really strong these two are complete opposites this is a must read with lots of drams and plenty of twists you won't want to stop reading.
Elena Garcia
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Celeste and Aiden’s story did not disappoint, also talk about some twists and turns. Just when I thought that I had everything figured out, the story takes another turn. Celeste the sexy hot headed Latin woman who cares about everyone around her more than she cares about herself. She is a very selfless person who is willing to help family out even if it means putting her own life in danger. Aiden who has a very dark past that he felt he was responsible to doesn’t allow him to let anyone else int ...more
Debra Phiri
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great read! This is a first for me by Paige Hill and it was a great one to start with. Huge drama throughout the book, major suspense and an over all feeling of wanting to shake the characters! I love how real all the characters were and yes the love story was about Celeste and Aiden but all the characters were truly huge supporting roles. That doesn’t always happen in books or if it is tried it doesn’t always work. Ms. Hill makes it work beautifully. I found myself wanting to just r ...more
April Baker
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible😍

I loved Aiden and Celeste..both coming out of relationships broken..neither wanting a relationship. But little did they know that life throws us curve balls.

Tragedy strikes and Aiden and Celeste are thrown into a game of cat and mouse..circumstances that bring them closer together..will they survive to live their happily ever after?
Katie Watt
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book!! Filled with so many mysteries and complications!! And so much sass from everyone!! Love it!!
J.S. Andersson
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series.
This book does not disappoint. Definitely a page-turner..
When i first met Celeste in Fight, I thought she was awesome. I mean she held up a stranger in a shop with a BANANA.
Aiden and Celeste have both been hurt in the past, neither of them want a relationship and even tho they push each other away, somethings cant be stopped.

I had fun reading this book. Celeste is sassy and snarky and she comes up with some great lines.

Amy
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read in many ways. I enjoyed Celeste's snarky mouth and love of her family. Her realization that she closed herself off from love to protect herself while blaming Aiden of doing the same thing was a nice aha moment. I loved the ending the most with Aiden's tale. I laughed and cried. To funny. So many interconnecting lives that it will be fun to read all about them.

Dacia Hawkley
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Celeste and Aiden have a love story filled with loss and heartache. Both have lost alot in past relationships and they don't want to risk it again. This story is filled with twists and turns you don't see coming. It was well worth the read.
Dana Mason
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, lordy this was a great book!
I think I have a girl crush on Celeste. She’s super hot and so freaking true to life I feel like I know her. The author did an incredible job creating these characters. They’re real people with real issues. That’s what I want to read about… and of course, a couple of tension-filled sex scenes always help too.
This gets five stars from me—hell, I’d give it 10 stars if I could.
This book goes full circle for me and I love that we were introduced to Celeste’s entire
Penny Ellgass
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Celeste beautician, shop owner, fun, loyal, family centered, crazy.
Aiden DEA agent, wounded soul, walled up, dedicated, loner.
These 2 hate and lust after each other from the time they meet. But their best friends are a couple and they are always running into each other.
This is the 2nd book by Paige Hill and I can't wait for the next.
This story does have some violent scenes but they make the story. The characters in this story are all strong individuals each with their own demons. Some you will k
Spunky N Sassy
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

A Must Read

This book was definitely worth the wait. I was so excited to read it that I dove in head first. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down.
Justen Perkins
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great read. The author pulled me in and it felt like I was experiencing the characters. It was exciting to read and can't wait to read more.

May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and full of suspense! A great romance with lots of twists and turns! I could not put it down!

Christy Warthen
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars

Celeste and Aiden have an amusing and crazy relationship. I felt like I was missing important background info having not read the first book.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy.
Billi Resch-Ford
Apr 07, 2019
Maddy
May 15, 2019
Paige typically spends her days surviving on copious amounts of coffee and fantasizing about the day she becomes a full-time writer. Because even Batman needs a day job, her morning hours are spent buying drugs (the legal kind), as a pharmacy purchasing coordinator for a growing health system. When she isn’t buying drugs, she’s dreaming up hot alphas and the strong women that test them.

Paige live