Start by marking “Cheeky Candy” as Want to Read:
Cheeky Candy

Cheeky Candy

Harrison is a stickler for the rules; a pretty face and knockout body won’t change his expectations. But Candace throws him off his game with brains and beauty...and a total lack of interest in Harrison.

When rumors of the new boss start to spread, Candace plans to keep her distance from the man who rules with an iron fist. However, when Harrison challenges her work and
Published December 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cheeky Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cheeky Candy

Start your review of Cheeky Candy
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.5 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 48 Nov 24 – 30 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quirky little novella with a sassy but intelligent leading lady and a gruff and rule abiding main man that have major chemistry but also baggage. This was sweet, funny, and super hot and if you are looking for a quick read with some major steam- Cheeky Candy is a good pick for you! 4 outta 5 stars from me!

Thanks to Mila Hart and Enticing Journey Book Promotions for allowing me an advanced copy of the book to read and review honestly!
Kristina Simkins
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheeky Candy is fast-passed work place romance. I really enjoyed this quick read. Harrison and Candance(Candy)’s story is fun and entertaining with a whirlwind romance that leads to true love.
Oriane Meißner
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was a fun and romantic read. Loved that Candace wasn't just blindly worshipping Harrison. She was sassy and sweet but with a crack in her ego and heart. Loved their banter and the HEA. Was kind of a enemies to lovers book... but not really. Steamy parts were..... yummy and fast paced. If you like Mila Hart books you will love this. ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cheeky Candy was a super fun, short(ish) story that I couldn't get enough of, and I'm ready to beg for more. Mila Hart is a new to me author, and I certainly cannot wait to read more of her work in the near future. The heroine, Candace, is smart, beautiful, and super sassy, who has a new boss that she's planning to stay out of his path as much as possible. Harrison is a big control freak, who always goes by the rules, and a bit grumpy. Both of them have some baggage that they haven't dealt with, ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I adored this author after I read mixologist and had to read this book as soon as i read the blurb. Candy or Candace is getting a new boss who they heard is hard to please and control and demanding so she makes her mission to stay as far away from him as possible. Harrison is definitely all those things but he never counted on Candy she beautiful and has brains and doesn't want anything to do with him something hes definitely not used to. These two are definitely different and both had some
Ariadna Basulto
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love me a Mila Hart novel! They’re always quick, super steamy reads with just enough feels that I can lose myself in.

Cheeky Candy follows Harrison and Candace (Candy’s) romance and it was great! Their office romance is scorching and I flew through the pages at a fiendish pace. As always, our hero was as swoon worthy as they come and Candy had all the sass. I just loved these two together and the chemistry, cuteness, and major steam they brought to the table. 4 stars.
Lauren
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alright y'all this was a quick read that had alot going on. Its fast paced Candy's first impression of her new boss isn't great and when he calls her out it doesn't help. These two are like oil and water but there banter will keep you on your toes. Im glad in the end that Harrison wouldn't take no for a answer and that Candy know's she wants him no matter what. The ending is super sweet and cute!
Terri Handschumacher
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cheeky Candy was such a cute story. Candace was a great female lead, she was a woman that didn't take crap from anyone. Harrison was the boss that didn't see "Candy" coming. These two had this chemistry that just got hotter each time they went head to head. So of course when they came together but was off the charts.

I have found another author duet to add to my go to list. Mila Hart are going to be some authors that I am going to look forward to reading agian in the future.
Shirin Rasheed
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Short, Sticky, Sexy Sweet Candy from Mila Hart. I Couldn't get enough of reading it. It's a Delightful, Fun and steamy read which we all Readers expect from the Author and She doesn't disappoint.

I Highly Highly Recommend all Readers to read this book now. A Must Read.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harrison and Candace’s story is a fast paced, fun, romantic, steamy and entertaining read. I was intrigued and hooked throughout and recommend for all.
CK
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute novella that was packed with lots of intense passion! Loved the hea and the epilogue! Great job!
Felicia
Dec 05, 2019
Tricia Mccoy
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I wasnt too sure what to think about Candace (Candy) or Harrison at first. This especially goes for Harrison. My first impression of him was simple...cocky. So he really surprised me throughout the story. And I ended up really liking Candace. She was dealt a bad hand at one point and fought to overcome it. The two of them butt heads so bad but it definitely makes for a good story!!
Mila Hart
Apr 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelly Green
Sep 09, 2019
Tina
Oct 17, 2019
Kristie Leigh
Nov 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Carmen Davis
added it
Dec 01, 2019

• Treacherous
  • Reign
  • Booty and the Beast (Touchdowns and Tiaras #5)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)
  • Rocked Senseless: A Stand-Alone Rock Star Romance
  • Loathe Me (Touch of Death #1)
  • Leave Me (Touch of Death #2)
  • What Do You See? (What Do You, #1)
  • Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)
  • Dangerous Lies (Berserkers MC: Bay Lake Chapter Book 1)
  • My Holiday Secret: A Fake Fiancé Contemporary Christmas Romance
  • Rebellion
  • G. I. Hunk: Older Alpha Younger Woman Romance
  • Unexpected Love
  • Loyalty Card
  • His Sugarplum (Curves For Christmas Book 2)