Start by marking “Duckett & Dyer: Dicks For Hire” as Want to Read:
Duckett & Dyer: Dicks For Hire

Duckett & Dyer: Dicks For Hire

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Michael Duckett is fed up with his life. His job is a drag, and his roommate and best friend of twenty years, Stephanie Dyer, is only making him more anxious with her lazy irresponsibility. Things continue to escalate when they face the threat of imminent eviction from their palatial 5th floor walk-up and find that someone has been plastering ads all over the city for thei ...more
Published March 30th 2019 by dSdF

To ask other readers questions about Duckett & Dyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duckett & Dyer

it was amazing 5.00  ·

G.M. Nair
Apr 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
That ghost-writer I hired did a pretty good job, but I wish he hadn't been drunk the whole time. Also, I wish he wasn't a real-life ghost.
BT Harris
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny and Thrilling

Very easy read, full of laughs, suspense, and everything needed for a invigorating sci fi mystery story. Could not stop reading.
Jackie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is something really unique here that no one is publishing in the genre, a hilarious tale that has heart and science and world-building. Reminiscent of Douglas Adams, definitely a new author with lots of potential!
Anangsha Alammyan
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I picked this gem of a book as part of Indie April and boy, I'm so glad I did.

The plot is endearing and hilarious. The protagonists Stephanie and 'Mike-ster' are wonderfully written and they'll stay with you after the book is done.

The author has a confident voice and his writing is impeccable which doesn't make the book read quite like it's a debut novel. Would definitely recommend for lovers of humour and science fiction.
Andrew Cannizzaro
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll be upfront, the author of this book is one of my best friends. But because of that I'd have zero issue telling him, or you potential buyer, that this book was terrible or not worth your money. Luckily, that is so far from the truth. I had read drafts of this novel before reading the final, published book. I'd talked through ideas and challenges that he was facing as he wrote. You'd think I would have been tired of the story by the time I got to the finished product. But no, I *loved* readin ...more
Jason Greene
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A masterfully woven tale with a mix of mystery, drama, and comedy that will always leave you eager to get to the next page. It's easy to read and get into, but has a deep story that will keep you thinking and leave you wanting more.
Karen Diem