Start by marking “One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)

One Woman

(Naked Trilogy #2)

The second book in the Naked trilogy...

Emma and Jax came together in the midst of secrets and lies, but in a castle in Maine, they seek passion and sanctuary. What they find is a mystery that could stretch beyond all their expectations. And what Emma finds is danger.

Published September 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about One Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Woman

Start your review of One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)
Lisa Jones
May 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
ONE WOMAN IS LIVE! The next book in my Naked Trilogy is finally here, and I can't wait to share the next moments of Emma and Jax's journey!

One Woman b
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
And the plot thickens!

There were so many secrets in the first book that I had no idea what could have caused it all. I just knew that two people from waring families found out that their attraction was stronger. In One Woman, Jax and Emma will have to decide if that attraction is stronger than those secrets. Secrets that could mean murder.

I enjoyed this book mainly because despite not knowing the truth, Jax and Emma took a chance on each other. Emma fears that once the secrets are revealed tha
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Mysterious, suspenseful and romantic.

The book was very good but not many of the questions I had from book one were answered. Some of them were, but the ones that were answered pretty much just brought up more questions. Of course I won’t spill any of them here, but to say that this book did forward the plot quite a bit. Jax and Emma are working together to try
Carvanz
Holy heck! This author is killing me with these cliffhangers. I need answers ASAP!

description

This picks up exactly where One Man ends. The tension is high, the horror Emma experiences is real, and danger is a shadow threatening her at every turn. As Jax and her attempt to find solutions and answers, that only lead to more questions, they are struggling to hold tight
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Emma came close to losing her life in the hands of Brody. He thinks she and her family killed his older brother and he was about to exact his revenge when Jax interrupted them. It was a close call!

This installment of our story focuses more on the relationship that is building between Jax and Emma. They cannot keep their hands off each other! And while they are falling in love hard, Emma cannot help but wonder how they will build a lasting relationship while their families and allies
Naughty Mom Story Time
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
4.5 Intense Stars

So many secrets still left to uncover. All the while Emma and Jax embrace their connection and try to move forward and ready to fight to hold on to what they have.

In part two of the story Jax North and Emma Knight we’re still no close to knowing the whole truth of what started the war between the two families. So many secrets are still unanswered and the closer they get the more questions they end up with. But through it all it’s quite clear that Jax will stop at nothing to ho
Jessica Alcazar
Jesus Christ on a cracker!!! *deep breath*

I don’t think I have ever been more excited for a duet/trilogy/story to come to its conclusion. This story is just unbelievably intense and edgy and riddled with twists and secrets. I’ve tried from the beginning to try and guess what may be happening futuristically with these two but its pointless because just when I think I have it … I have nothing. TRUST NOTHING!

I have to say, I am seriously impressed with the level of anticipation and excitemen
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I did not see One Woman taking us where it did. The suspense is killing me.

Yes, One Woman picks up where One Man ended but it’s so much more than the continuance of the story. Emma truly comes into her own and shows us just how strong a woman she is. One Man may have been about Jax and his thirst to find out the truth but, One Woman is about a strong, sexual and determined woman who is coming to believe that everyone is out to get her.

Jax is still Jax. He’s still trying t
Babel
This is one continuation that I was overeagerly awaiting. The heart-startling ending of the first book was pure adrenaline. And here is the very intense, perfectly suspenseful second part that I devoured with glee.

The setting is a chilling castle with dark corners and malfunctioning electricity where evil men and tragic memories lurk. Emma and Jax battle the feud between their families a la Romeo and Juliet. And it is erotic, passionate, raw and gripping.

The mystery that surrounds a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"We are two broken people, suffering from loss and looking for answers in each other."

Lisa Renee Jones is my puppet master, pulling my strings and controlling my thoughts. Of course, I know what I'm thinking is probably wrong and she'll shock me later. I can't wait!

This Naked Trilogy is an adrenaline rush of secrets and suspense. I don't know who to trust, but like her, I believe that Jax is just too delicious to give up and worth the risk to our health. They are both keeping things to themsel
Kari Hansen
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With Emma’s and Jax’s families involved in a vendetta they are caught between loyalty and love. Their heads are at war with their hearts and they know that the only way for them to truly be happy is to uncover all the family secrets that stand between them.

I absolutely love Emma and the sheer strength of will she holds within her as she has overcome so much in her life. And once she is all in with Jax, she must then make a heartbreaking decision that might result in her removing herself from hi
Pennie Morgan
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...so much goodness between the pages of this one! Twists and turns and another cliffhanger! I want the third book NOW in my hot little hands before I go crazy! Just when Emma and Jax decide to let everything settle and try to get on with their lives they are hit with more bombshells. No matter what they do or how close they become, something or someone comes between them. Cryptic? Yea, that's all you are going to get because you have to read the first book and then this one and be left with ...more
Tammy
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Lisa Renee Jones has done it again.

This book picks up where book one ended - with Emma’s life hanging in Brody’s hands. He is out for revenge and Emma is the enemy in his sights at the time. Meanwhile, Jax, owns her heart but what kinds of secrets is he keeping from her.

This book will keep you flipping the pages to see what is going to be thrown between Jax and Emma. Plus, who is behind everything? Many questions left unanswered and then the end..... what a cliffhanger!
Elizabeth Swain
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One Woman is Jaw Dropping Fantastic! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Lisa Renee Jones gives us non stop hard racing moments. Secrets are exposed while more questions arise. I am always left wondering how Lisa can weave these suspenseful sexy story’s and keep us completely entangled.

Jax and Emma are both two people with their own secrets. They are together and falling hard for each other. But as they say... The secrets of the father are not always buried with the dead!

I c
Isha Coleman
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The man she thought she knew turns out to be more than she ever dreamed. One Man could be her saving grace or her eternal downfall. Jax and Emma continue to stir up trouble and step into danger. She's the One Woman he can't forget. He's the One Man that who holds more than her heart in the palm of his hands. Can life on the run lead to a love that neither can live without? Jones keeps hearts racing and hormones raging with an intensity that's all her own. Dangerous hearts make for captivating ro ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 INTENSE SECRETS STARS!! OMG....Emma and Jax story is keeping us readers on our toes. Their story is full of secrets and mysteries, I could not put it down. I love this author, she knows how to write books that keeps you thinking about the book after you finish. If you haven't started this trilogy what are you waiting for.
Connie Lafortune
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One Woman gave me all the feels and that cliffie is killing me! I'm not sure if I can wait until November to find out what happens next. Lisa Renee Jones has done it again. 5 *****
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
With so many secrets unfolding and lots of questions still to be answered I couldn't wait to jump into the second part of Jax and Emma's story. Lisa Renee Jones has once again given us romantic suspense at it's best. Jax and Emma still have a long way go and it's hard to know who to really trust. I know who I'm rooting for but I'll have wait a while longer to get my hands on book 3 to find out the truth.
Sandy S
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 17, 2019

One Woman begins where One Man ended, with Emma one step from death and Jax the only man who can save her.

••••••••••

REVIEW: 4.25 stars-ONE WOMAN is the se
Teressa
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The next book in this trilogy starts off exactly where we left off in One Man. And thank you, Lisa, for giving a little rundown of the previous book – it jogged my memory on a few things I forgot.

I wasn’t sure what to expect going into this book, but hoping there would be some answers to all the secrets from the first book. There was so much going on and I just knew something very painful to both families was going to be the cause of it all. And I was right. The roller coaster does n
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
mystery, romance, power struggles ... brilliant

Lisa Renee Jones continues weaving her story of mystery, suspense and romance in ONE WOMAN, book two in her Naked Trilogy. Of course, she's not making matters easy for Emma and Jax. One Woman was all about trust, Emma and Jax being able to take a chance with each other, even though there is nothing but secrets surrounding them.

I really love Emma and Jax. Here you have a woman who was always looked down upon, made to feel weak, yet beneath lies a woman of s
Michelle
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who is it? I must know and now I have to wait for Two Together to get that answer. Ugh! But really it’s all good, great even, as all Lisa’s books are! This is One Woman, second in the Naked trilogy. It starts right where One Man ended. And you definitely need to know how that ended to proceed to this book. I feel that these books cannot be read as a stand alone. I absolutely love Jax and Emma. I’m not real sure what is about them, I just do. They complement each other. Both with past’s that are ...more
Lisa
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After keeping us on a cliffhanger, I have been eagerly anticipating this book to pick up Emma and Jax's story and pick it up we do...from exactly where we were left.

This was a journey of frustration, anticipation and being sat on the edge of your seat biting your fingernails. You do need to have read 'One Man' first for this to make any sort of sense. Jax and Emma should be enemies as their family's are enemies but neither really understands why this is the case and if Emma's father
Lissette
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma never imagined how much her life would end up changing upon deciding to place her trust in Jax North. The man excites her. He makes her question things she'd never thought about before. In doing so, he opens her mind to the possibilities and implications of the secrets surrounding her family and his. In order to set all wrongs to right, she'll need to understand what's not being said. To do that, she'll need to rely on her insticts and Jax every step of the way. All the while, she'll need t ...more
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 3-part story so be prepared to get all three parts. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, danger, and naughty fun.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
One Man (Naked Trilogy #1)

This is more of Emma and Jax’s story. These two have tons of secrets. He came for her, but she does not know that. They had one night but he is not giving up on her until he gets his a
Karina
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This second book in the Naked Trilogy series will pull you in from the beginning and may even cause you to throw your kindle?book by the end . We pick up right where book one left us. Emma has met Jax's brother Brody. There are still secrets between the Knight and North families and Emma and Jax are caught in the middle. Both must learn to trust one another and open up about what has happened to them as well as between their families. They realize that they are caught in the middle and thei ...more
Mary Mooney
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another story from Lisa Renee Jones that you will not want to put down. It is filled with secrets, lies, and intrigue that will have you guessing what will happen next. But you will not guess right.
Jax North and Emma Knight are both from high powered and influential families. The North family owns North Whiskey and the Knight family owns a chain of hotels. Both Jax and Emma are trying to figure out who killed Hunter and why. Each time they think they might find a clue, something ha
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Lisa Renee Jone's One Woman (Naked Trilogy #2) opens where book one left off with Jax and Emma at the castle which is the main bone of contention for each of their families (and others) though neither knows why.  Emma and Jax solidify their bond through a series of hardships that keeps building in intensity which each happening.  Villans continue to seep through the walls of the castle to strike at the couple while the secrets keep piling up and the danger increases.

This second book
Bibliophile  Chloe
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my me!! Ms. Jones continues to bring the mystery, the intrigue and the holy hotness in this second book of the Naked Trilogy.

This book continues right where One Man stops.  With Emma in a dangerous, life threatening situation.

Even with everything and everyone against them, the fragile relationship and the developing love between Jax and Emma is shining through.

More horrible secrets are revealed.  And Jax and Emma are trying hard to stay together despite e
This is Book #2 in the Naked Trilogy and picks up where One Man left off on a major, draw-dropping cliffhanger. The mystery, intrigue, danger, secrets, lies, twists and turns, and heart-stopping moments continue in this book, leaving us hanging onto every word, trying to figure out who is the culprit in the murder of Hunter and who is causing all of the trouble. There are many suspects and not a lot of clues. Of course you have your suspicions but it is not clear. Throw in some super steamy, pas ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Tell Me to Stay (Tell Me, #3)
  • Desperate to Touch
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • The Master (Manhattan Records Book 3)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 8
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Billionaire Duet, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

Naked Trilogy (3 books)
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • Two Together (Naked Trilogy Book 3)