Start by marking “Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story)” as Want to Read:
Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story)

Spring Break Delish

(Spring Breakers)

Everyone's a playboy... until they meet the real thing.

The whole crew is down in South Padre for one last hurrah. It's like a week-long stag party; we're making the best of our final spring break together. Next year will be all about what's real - real life, real job, and real obligations. But right now it's sun, sin, and string bikinis as far as the eye can see.

When Lys
Published April 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Spring Break Delish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Break Delish

Lisa H
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
San Padre, jet skis, deep sea fishing and turtles.

Tate and Lyssa are both seniors in college on spring break in San Padre. Tate’s studying hydrology and Lyssa wants to raise goats to make cheese.
They have fun in the sun for three days, bonding over shared interests.
Every thing is going great until Tate is an AH and pulls a hurtful bonehead move.
Will he ruin their spring break?

Michelle Monroe
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet and steamy, this little story packs a punch.
I e never did the whole “Spring Break” thing, had a spring fling since I’ve been with hubby since I was 17, but this is how I imagine it would be. Fun, flirty and a whole lot of steamy times!

Tate and Lyssa were just so cute together. Loved their banter, it was light, fun and so flirty.

***When we got to the strawberry crepes, Lyssa took a couple of bites, and then leaned back. “I can’t,” she said. “I’m stuffed. I think I’m going into a fo
Raecharmed
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa is a college student on her last year of school and on a trip for Spring Break with her girlfriends. She meets Tate when her girls don't notice that she hasn't started following them from the bar. They click instantly and when the girls do return they invite Tate and his friend over to their table. Tate and Lyssa hang out whenever she isn't with her girls and eventually end up in bed. Lyssa thinks this might be more than a fling until she overhears him playing down their relationship with ...more
Julianne Macneil
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This book is part of A Spring Breakers Short Story series written by the Flirt Club, a variety of authors. In this book, Tate agrees to go on spring break after another guy backed out. Tate is a playboy and wants to enjoy a final party before he graduates. Lyssa is college student who dreams of having her own goat farm and making her own cheese. When she meets Tate, they go on a few dates and begin to grow closer. things are going well until Lyssa over ...more
Helen Leecy
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Lyssa and Tate meet on Spring Break, and their relationship develops naturally. They go on a few dates and get to know each other before the blush moments happen! It is an instant attraction with an animal instinct, but there is more to their connection which was nice to read.
There are the up and downs to the story when Lyssa hears something she really didn’t want to, but we do get the happily ever after that we want for this couple.
I love the goat side of the story
Debbie Caswell
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part of the A Spring Breaker’s short story a selection of short stories by various authors from the flirt club and like always these reads are fast and fun reads that have you flipping the pages as fast as you can These series are fast becoming one clicks for me

Tate is an out and out playboy but he agrees to attend the final spring break for a group of friends who know that after this year they won't have parties like this as they will be part of the real world. During the party he meets
Jen
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this Sprung Brrak story about Lyssa and Tate. It's the last year of college before graduation and real life kicks in. Lysa's girlfriends coax her into a trip on Spring Break, a last girls trip. Tate is begged to go on a Spring Brrak trip by his buddy Ricky because on the original guys bailed. Fate has a way of spinning the world and making those stars align. Thus is a great story on how these characters met, the instant chemistry they have and the heartbreak of Spring Brrak coming to a ...more
Amy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun addition to the Spring Breakers series. Its spring break and Lyssa is going with her room mates to St. Padre Island for one last big party before they graduate. Tate agrees to join his buddies on spring break when another guy bails on the trip. Lyssa and Tate are immediately attracted to each other. Things are going great until Tate screws up. Will he be able to convince Lyssa to give him a chance to explain? Loved the epilogue!
Ellen Shannon
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was quick but great read. I couldn't put it down. This has become one of my favorite authors.

Lyssa and Tate meet during Spring Break. They are both seniors ready to start their next chapter in life. They have an instant connection. They have a great night but there was a miscommunication. Will they be able to work through it in order to find their happy ever after?

Laila Viking
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very well written sweet short story with a nice storyline and plot. I like it is written in dual POV because that gives the reader more of the feelings and thoughts of the characters and makes it a more realistic read.
Both characters with dreams and hopes for their future and no plans on finding the one to have the HEA with. But this spring break fate has its own plans for them.
Chemistry all over and I liked the epilogue.
Sara Oxton
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spring Break Delish by Laney Powell a five-star read that is as delish as hot apple pie. This was sweet and spicy an had a great level of will they wont they, the story has enough to keep you hooked and is short enough you can read it over a lunch break, but be warned you will be dreaming of sand and sea water in strange places all afternoon.
Lisa
Absolutely Delish!

Laney Powell is fast becoming one of my favorites when it comes to short, sweet and hot insta-love stories. Well-written, the dual point of views from Lyssa and Tate makes the story pleasant to read. Even the secondary characters were lovable.

Now I wonder if the other girls in the group will get their own HEA?
Brigitte
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is quite short, but none the less a good one. It has quite a good story line, good characters and surprisingly you dont feel as there is so much missing from the story even though it is as short as it is. Overall I would say a good job done on this story and I can recommend this one.

Debra Richardson
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written sweet quick romance! It is well developed, emotionally deep, witty, and funny with a few ups and downs. Loveable characters; their chemistry is intense, instant, and off the charts. It is a very exciting read and comes highly recommended.

Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Love means never having to say you're sorry. Unless, you really do something stupid. Spring Break Delish is a tempting charmer. Tate is the ultimate bachelor. He's the life of the party, until Cupid makes a play for his heart. Lyssa is the arrow he never saw coming, until his big mouth and his stupid actions are on the brink of ruining it all. Powell at her best.
Trixie
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delishhh...Lissy. Is what started it all, Lissy meeting her other half. They fit, though in the attempt to keep it personal, Tate had unintentionally hurt Lyssa and tried to explain. Thankfully, Lisa gave him the chance to and then they made history, them finding their place in the world together.

Marianela Aybar
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love reading about the Spar Island Girls and how another one discovered love. I love how their relationship developed and even though they could feel the chemistry, they got to know each other. The anticipation was so worth it!

Michelle Vandal
Spring break True love
Lyssa and her friends are on spring break. There she meets Tate. This is an insta-love story. It's just how you could dream a spring break romance would be. Although, without the misunderstanding that could ruin it all. Loving the spring break short stories with all their swoon.
Michelle
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa heads out with friends for their last spring break before heading out in the real world. When she meets Tate there is an instant attraction. Fun, great chemistry, romance, steam and a misunderstanding make this an enjoyable read and a great addition to the Spring Break Short Story series. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Ritu
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa and Tate meet during spring break. They are about to graduate, and have jobs lined up. Good book, well written!

Misty Schott
Sexy, fun read!!

This is an excellent short, sexy, fun story. It can be enjoyed on a lunch break or even just before bed. Great read and I highly recommend it!

Kim Wijnja
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wonderful such a love at first sight .. and especially if you dont expect it. I enjoyed this crackling chemistry and thats why it gets 5 stars from me.

Julia Gerard
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa's girls want her to come on spring break with, even though it's not her thing. Tate's friends want the same Neither of them want to hook up with anyone. But these two clicked! Tate almost ruined it, but he recovered well enough to raise goats with a certain girl! Loved this!
Raven
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2
A well written quick story. The plot was interesting. The characters are intriguing. I wouldn’t mind knowing more about their future and their friends.

Brie Pezdir
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow oh wow. Can I get some more?? Loved the bit of drama and loved the romance. If you want to know more please feel free to read this book.

Heidi
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was a fun quick spring break romance. Lyssa and Tate both go on holiday with there friends but little did they no love was on the cards.

I loved the epilogue.

3 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Tracy Fritts
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was a well written short story. I enjoyed reading about Lyssa and Tate. It was a page turner.

Yvonne Nelson
Five stars

Loved this quick little spring break story. It had everything. The story kept me hooked from the start and didn't put it down until finished. Highly recommended.
Linda Barrett
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Short,sweet and incredibly hot.
When spring break turns in to love for these two characters you can't help but get all the feels.
This is one cute novella that you need to buy/borrow asap.
« previous 1 3 next »

Spring Breakers (9 books)
  • Spring Break Baby Burrito (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Double Take (A Spring Breakers short story)
  • Spring Break Heartache (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break - Left Behind: a Spring Breakers Short Story
  • Spring Break Navy SEAL
  • Spring Break Secret Baby (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Surprise (A Spring Breakers Short Story)