Start by marking “Spring Break Heartache (A Spring Breakers Short Story)” as Want to Read:
Spring Break Heartache (A Spring Breakers Short Story)

Spring Break Heartache

(Spring Breakers)

Is it getting hot in here?

We hope so! Just in time for Spring Break, your favorite Flirt Club authors have put together some steamy, short stories about sexy times in the sun! So grab a pina-colada and take a break with our stories. We promise you will get hot and bothered with our hunky heroes!!

Noah Kent is a man who does everything big and bold. He follows his instinct
Published April 8th 2019 by Hummingbird Press

To ask other readers questions about Spring Break Heartache, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Break Heartache

Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I love these short stories as much as I hate them. Love them because they’re so dirty and sweet. Hate them because they’re too darn short. If you’re a fairly fast reader, you can devour this book in less than a hour.

Search for the Flirt Club on FB and you’ll find a whole bunch of these sexy reads. Various authors come together to give us a bunch of short, sweet, and sexy stories. Some are more raunchy than others. So if you find you don’t like one, try another author. You’ll be glad you did.
Michelle Krystel
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. I'm usually not big fan of instalove but Lana and Noah's story was so hot I couldn't stop wanting more.
Tre Talbot
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great fast paced romance that will sweep you off your feet. Lana’s big day is the complete opposite of what she expected but when she holds her head high and continues to push ahead Noah is happily there to help in any way possible. The steam is on full blast and the connection is undeniable. A non stop page turner with a guaranteed HEA.
JET Gaiaroma
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She found love ❤ and a new life in Cancun! Spring Break brings fun and most importantly hope
April 20, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition

Sometimes being heartbroken leads us to a more better life. Lana found her fiancée and best friend having their own hot escapades in a plane! Fun right!? All her life she like lists and guidelines, always parameterized. Lana realized changing her coursework. She immediately booked a flight straight to Cancun in order to forget everything!

Well Noah owns the entire Cancun
Julianne Macneil
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This book is part of A Spring Breakers Short Story series written by the Flirt Club, a variety of authors. Int hsi book, Lana goes to Cancun after finding her ex cheating on her with her best friend right before the wedding. Lana decided to go on her honeymoon and enjoy herself alone. Noah is a businessman who just bought the resort Lana is staying at and when he sees her, he wants her to be his. Noah approaches Lana and is determined to show her how g ...more
Debbie Caswell
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part of the A Spring Breaker’s short story a selection of short stories by various authors from the flirt club and like always these reads are fast and fun reads that have you flipping the pages as fast as you can These series are fast becoming one clicks for me

Lana is nursing a broken heart life will give you that when you find your ex in bed with your best friend just before your wedding but she is determined to enjoy her honeymoon even if it is by herself. Noah a businessman has just
Raecharmed
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lana is upset when she catches her fiancé in bed with her now ex best friend. She decides to change their honeymoon tickets for a trip for herself and takes off to forget about her ex. When she meets Noah she isn't looking for anything serious just wants to have some fun. However Noah knows the minute he sees her she's the one for him and plans to spend their time together to prove it. Can Noah convince Lana to give him a chance at something long term?

This is a great short story that once I star
Heidi
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Lana finds her best friend doing the dirty with her soon to be husband she is shocked and hurt. But life changes quickly as she decides to go on her honeymoon by herself.

Soon as she lands on tropical island there's so something that brings her peace maybe its because of the owner of the island Noah.

Noah see's Lana and immediately has a gut feeling that she is the one even if she's determined for it to be just a spring break fling he will break down her barriers and showing her what real tru
Michelle Vandal
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Island love - from heartache to heart mending
Hot, steamy romance short story. Soo good. I was lost in the island, the sun and the romance of it all.
Lana was supposed to get married in four days. That is until she walks in on her now ex fiancé doing her now ex best friend. At that point she decides to cash in the honeymoon trip for an island getaway for one. Noah just bought the island that Lana arrives on. He there for the transition. They lock eyes on the dock. The pull is incredible. Lana fi
Dita
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 steamy spring break stars.

Another short sweet steamy read from Dee Ellis and I really like this one. It started with angst and emotions, and when Noah entered the story, oh wow everything became super steamy and I wished I have a man like him, love his dedication to make Lana happy and his alpha personality and his possessiveness, yes I love Noah a lot. Although not much drama and it's too short for me, I need more Noah in my life, I still enjoying it nonetheless.

If you're looking for a shor
Jen
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love reading this short but super hot and steamy Spring Break stories that the Flirt Club has released. This one was no different. This is an entertaining read with Lana and Noah. Lana is at a resort in Cancun to get married when she finds her best friend and her husband getting physical. Noah has purchased a resort in Cancun (you bet, same one) and he feels he is good for a vacation. Now that the wedding is off and it is Spring Break, Lana is ready to let loose when she meets Noah. Yep ...more
Ellen Shannon
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great but quick read. It's perfect for afternoon read. I enjoy reading anything by this author.

Lana is coming to Cancun after finding her fiance and her best friend together. Her plans are changing and she needs to come up with some new goals. Noah just bought the hotel and is looking forward to a wild weekend. They meet and sparks fly. When the week is over, will they have a happy memory or the start of a great thing?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntari
Georgia
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spring Break Heartache is part of the A Spring Break short stories series The storyline was engaging and kept my interest as well as the drama, twists, mistakes and emotional turmoil created tension for the couple. Lane and Noah are both strong characters and that made for a well balanced couple. The attraction between the couple simmered along nice as they engaged in a chemistry that was steamy and hot. This was a quick read and I can not wait to read the next book.

I received a free copy of thi
Brigitte
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of the shortes of these Spring break series but none the less by far not the least! I really loved reading it, it was just through and through romantic and inspiring. There is endless instalove that has the always favourable HEA and the characters are oh so sweet and this is overall a really romantic romance. Here we have a story I can really recommend if you like short, sweet and romantic.

Michelle
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, steamy love story about a couple that were destined to be together. Lana breaks up with her fiance after catching him with her best friend and she decides to switch the honeymoon and go somewhere she's always wanted to go, Cancun. Noah is a resort owner in Cancun and fell in love with Lana from the moment he saw her. Love Lana and Noah's story and the ending was perfect! I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Marianela Aybar
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lana and Noah were so hot! I read this in one sitting. I love those guys that look at the girl and immediately know they're the one and will not let them go. Noah was the perfect alpha male that didn't even let Lana try to get away. He went for what he wanted and made sure Lana knew this was it. Their chemistry was off the charts and oh so steamy!

Sheila
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah just purchased a resort at Cancun and is there to check out his recent property among the many that he owns. Lana just walked in on her best friend with her fiancée and decides she needs some beach time and Cancun sounds like fun. When she steps off the boat she and Noah lock eyes and nothing else matters. Could this be love at first sight?

Kari Hansen
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four days before her wedding Lana witnesses the betrayal of her best friend and her fiancé. She decides to take the honeymoon trip she always wanted rather than the one they booked and heads to Cancun.

Noah is the owner of the resort and from the moment he saw Lana he wanted to erase the pain from her eyes and make her his. There is no denying the chemistry between them, but will he be able to convince her that it is not just a fling but forever?
Lisa H
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lana walks in on her BF Lois doing her fiancé Clark (yep, it’s a Superman theme).
She was supposed to marry him in four days. Instead, Lana jets off to Cancun and immediately Noah sees her at the resort he just purchased. He’s instantly smitten and they start falling for each other.

Will Noah make all her dreams come true?

Debra Richardson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet fast pace instalove romance! The storyline is well-developed, emotionally deep, well written, and relatable. Loveable characters; their chemistry is intense, instant, off the charts, and the sex scenes are HOT! Definitely recommended.

Jenny H
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot and steamy quick read. Loved the instant connection and pull that Lana and Noah have. Perfect for a quick afternoon escape. Overall a great addition to the A Spring Breakers Short Story Flirt Club collaboration.
Cory Diaz
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When life doesn’t go the way you want it, you take a plane and go to Cancun.

Lana suffers a betrayal, so she decides to have some fun. In the process of everything she meets Noah.

Spring break heartache is a beautiful example that love happens in any place where you least expect it.

Dee Ellis is an amazing author with incredible stories. She never disappoint with her books.
Tesha Moucheron
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You never know where your going to find love. A hot spring vacation, what better way to spend it then with a sexy billionaire. This was a sweet story about two people not looking for love but finding so much more. She was hurt and he mended her heart. He was lonely and she filled the emptiness he didn't know he was missing. Loved it!!!
Melissa
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A jilted bride and a resort owner make this short romance one you don't want to miss. Lana wants adventure after finding her ex-fiance and ex-best friend doing the dirty. Noah sees her at the dock and knows she's the one for him, so he's gonna use his A-game to make her realizes they are forever.

Ritu
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lana goes to an island near Cancun for spring break. She meets Noah,and they are instantly drawn to one another. Very good book, well written!

Cherie Jackson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the book. It had a hot alpha male who knew what he wanted and went for it. Missing out on a marriage that never should be Lana is far better off in the end

Trixie
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Noah and Lana’s story. The heartache lead her to find the man who will make her happy. They complete each other.

Raven
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick steamy read. The perfect ending to a bad situation. These two were made for each other. Well worth the read!

Tracy Fritts
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I enjoyed reading this steamy short read. Well written and a good storyline. I loved Noah and Lana story. I loved there instead chemistry.

Isha Coleman
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
There is nothing more soothing to a broken heart than a little fun in the sun. Except when the sunshine brings a chance for an everlasting love. Spring Break Heartache is a temptation worth the sunburn. Hot, humorous and hard to resist.
« previous 1 3 next »
Born and raised in the Midwest, reading and writing have always been Dee's passion. Short stories became long stories that finally, became books. While playing grownup during the day, meaning working a job, Dee wrote her first book. When not reading or writing, which leaves less time than she's proud of, Dee loves spending her time with her four furbabies, her husband and lots of movies nights.

Fo

Spring Breakers (9 books)
  • Spring Break Baby Burrito (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Double Take (A Spring Breakers short story)
  • Spring Break - Left Behind: a Spring Breakers Short Story
  • Spring Break Navy SEAL
  • Spring Break Secret Baby (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Surprise (A Spring Breakers Short Story)