Jump to ratings and reviews

The Gods of Nibiru #2

The Hunt for Project M

After the Etlu Games, Tianna chooses to live a normal life. She falls in love and life is perfect, until her world is turned upside down and she's forced into returning to the life she was destined.

She learns that the specially assigned taskforce can't locate the Project M soldiers and there is an enemy with unfathomable abilities who is preventing any progress. Tianna accepts the mission, but how do you stop an unidentified enemy, who can shapeshift into anyone they kill and can change into any liquid or gas?

365 pages, Kindle Edition

Published March 21, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

C.E. Allan

2 books95 followers
My passion for stories started at the age of three. I was transfixed with books like James and the Giant Peach and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Television programs like Batman with Adam West. And I was completely mesmerized by movies like Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts, but my all time favorite hands down is Star Wars.

Quick facts:

- I'm a caffeine dependant organism.

- I'm a proud Nerd/Geek and I'll prove it to you. According to the scientist Richard Dawkins if you think of an experience in your childhood, something that you remember clearly, something that you can see, feel, even smell, as if you were really there, after all you really were there. How else would you remember it. Now here is the bombshell, you weren't there. Not a single atom that is in your body today was there when that event took place. I love stuff like this.

- I think food tastes better with a fork unless it's soup or icecream.

- I love to use google in debates to prove my point.

- I believe that hard work compensates for lack of talent, because it makes me feel better about myself.

- My favorite quote is, follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there are only walls, because it makes me believe I can achieve anything I put my mind to and enjoy doing.

- I prefer my puns intended.

- I'm a determined dreamer who is sagacious, pertinacious, indefatigable, magnanimous, ebullient, loquacious yet laconic, pragmatic, efficacious, altruistic, but not pretentious.

- My guilty pleasures are TMZ and The Wendy William's Show.

- My favorite authors are Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Gillian Flynn and the late Vince Flynn.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews
Profile Image for Agustina Sureda.
368 reviews7 followers
September 2, 2021
C. A. Allan is the author of a saga The Gods of Nibiru, and The Hunt For Project M is the second one in this saga. The story starts with the main character, Tianna. Everything is looking up for her, she is having a perfect normal life when out of the blue she is forced to get back to her old job when the specially assigned taskforce can't locate the Project M soldiers and there is an enemy who can shapeshift into anyone they kill. How is she going to be able to fight these creatures?
This is the second book I read from C. A. Allan and so far, it doesn’t disappoint! The characters are very interesting and very well described. Tianna’s character is just perfect for a woman that had to fight since day one. The story itself is very interesting and it keeps the reader entertained. I cannot wait for Tianna’s next adventure.

Profile Image for Kourtney Bradley.
416 reviews8 followers
September 3, 2021
Second hit for action mission

The Hunt for Project M is the second installment in The Gods of Nibiru series and the story picks up after the ending of the Eltu Games from the first installment. As with the first, the character development for Tianna is consistently improving and maturing, and readers may be surprised as they continue with the series to learn that she has chosen to branch off and live a normal life. That is, until she has no choice but to return back for another mission. There's suspense in this entire series, but I think especially so in this second installment as readers are introduced to the story with a bit of a slow-down and return to normalcy. Although that slow-down doesn't last long, I think readers will be thrown for a loop with the building excitement and adventure that follows with this story.
Profile Image for Guadalupe Herrera.
250 reviews2 followers
September 4, 2021
Wonderfully Epic!

Book two in the series is a continuation of the first and picks up where the first left off. Tianna has decided to live a normal life, falling in love and just living. As always when fate and destiny are involved, she is forced to go back. New enemies with special abilities and lost soldiers keep Tianna busy. The enemy itself cannot be identified, and Tianna wonders how the mission can be completed when the enemy is so good at hiding their identity. Just as the first book had me captivated, this book followed the same route. I loved it from beginning to end, and want to read more of them. Tianna is such an interesting character. The more she grows, the more I like her. I completely understand her to want to live a normal life. Destiny has a funny way of not letting us do what we want when there is something we must do. A wonderful read!
Profile Image for Pegboard.
1,742 reviews9 followers
August 21, 2021
The Hunt For Project M by C.E. Allan is the second book in the Gods of Nibiru series. The intensity begins right from the first two chapters, and you feel the energy and excitement of continuing The Etlu Games. Tianna steps out of hiding and tells the world who she is and where she has been hiding. Now she is needed, can she step up and face the demon that took so much from her when his champion killer comes calling?

C.E. Allan is a rare author that places his readers right there where the action takes place. The Hunt For Project M continues the fight Tianna has with the dark forces, and they know where it hurts her the most. This novel has all the makings of superb science fiction; compelling characters, danger around every corner, and malicious rulers hiding in the shadows.
Profile Image for Aparna Preethi.
Author 2 books36 followers
August 31, 2021
C.E. Allan's 'The Hunt For Project M' is a sequel of 'The Etlu games' from the series 'The Gods of Nibiru'. Like the first one, this one is all about Tianna. Everything was smooth in her life until her past grabbed her to a problematic life which she detests. Her enemy is more powerful than her intuition. But she has to fight back to save others and her boyfriend. The antagonist has the same pivotal role as the protagonist and is very powerful who can take any shape form. The book will seize the readers to a pinpoint of thrilling and intriguing experience.

While reading the book I feel that it has more twists and twirls than the first. Anyone who picks for' Etlu games' will search for this one and fell for Tianna's bravery and courage.
189 reviews3 followers
September 2, 2021
Very entertaining and rich sci-fi/fantasy novel for anyone that is craving something good, descriptive, immersive. The world is amazing, the author builds an at the same time realistic and very imaginative setting. The improvements from the first book are noticeable for me, there is less time spent on exposition and "telling" and more time on the action, dynamic and "showing". Pacing is very good, for a book this long, there are almost none of the filler parts or dull descriptions that do nothing for the plot or the characters. Of course, the book is long and it is quite a bite to take, but I think it is worth the time, especially if you already read and loved the first one from the series. Definitely, a thumbs up from me.
Profile Image for Dani Savante.
455 reviews9 followers
September 3, 2021
“The Hunt For Project M” is the second book in the series “The Gods of Nibiru”. I was looking forward for this new instalment in the series since the first book was fascinating. This one is an excellent follow-up to this adventure and fiction story.
In this new book, the protagonist experiences love and her life becomes perfect. However, an inexplicable event will take her back to her predestined path and she will accept a dangerous mission to face a very peculiar enemy.
I started reading this novel with high hopes after finishing the first one, and I must say that it surpassed all my expectations. I cannot regret having found this series and I would read a third part without any doubt if there were one.
Profile Image for Liz.
652 reviews4 followers
August 30, 2021
After reading Etlu Games, I couldn't resist and bought "The Hunt For Project M". This one is the second book in The Gods of Nibiru series written by author C.E. Allan.
Tianna had assumed great responsibilities and it seemed that her life was in order, but an enemy prevented any progress. Can she face this new enemy? Will she be ready for this mission?
I am obsessed with this series; it is simply spectacular. Author Allan never ceases to amaze me. He created a completely wonderful world and the characters in it are fabulous. I certainly recommend this fantastic reading to all readers who want to dive into a wonderful story.
Profile Image for Nela.
637 reviews9 followers
September 1, 2021
“The Hunt For Project M” is the second book of The Gods of Nibiru series by author C.E. Allan, and from my reading experience, it surpassed the previous one on the engaging narrative. The book is gripping and action-packed so I didn't want to stop reading it. Once I started, it was difficult to stop because I wanted to know what will happen next.

The plot of the story is exciting and there are certain twists and turns that make the tale even more interesting and difficult to put down. There was never a dull moment and it kept me intrigued the whole time.

I enjoyed this sci-fi book (and the first one as well) and will be keen to read any more by this author.
Profile Image for Alfredo R.
603 reviews6 followers
Compelling, well-written fiction
“The Hunt for Project M” is the second book of the series The Gods of Nibiru by C. E. Allan.
Like most sci-fi books, this is a long and entertaining fiction that made my mind levitate and my creativity fly.
I liked the authors’ creation. I found his characters interesting and the plot strong. I believed the story and thanks to his writing style I felt part of the setting. It did not surprise me that my older nephew enjoyed this reader, too. I think that Allan knows how to attract both young and adult readers.
This is a great book to read with your grown-ups, to discuss and to think about
Profile Image for CarlitasFox.
686 reviews7 followers
An entertaining second part
What a twist this story takes! “The Hunt For Project M” is the second book in the series of “The Gods of Niburi”. This time C.E. Allan has penned the way Thianna´s life changes. Everything seems to be in its place when she falls in love but all of the sudden, something turns her life upside down again.
While I was reading, I felt at the edge of my seat because I wanted to see what happens. I found it much more entertaining than the previous one. The first one paved the way to this new adventure and I liked it. It is well-described, letting me feel inside the scenes. I liked the recurrent presence of action and fantasy. I recommended it!

Profile Image for Susel.
364 reviews3 followers
September 2, 2021
The Hunt For Project M is the second installment in The Gods of Nibiru series, written by amazing English author C. E. Allan.

I was anxiously waiting for book two and it was everything I expected and more. I love the fact that the story has a strong main female character in it. Whilst reading this, I became totally enamoured with Tianna and how she overcomes all obstacles in her life.

I think this story is gripping, immersive and absolutely masterful. It was like the story had caught me by the throat and refused to let go!

This book has everything I could want in a fantasy story and I highly recommend reading it!
Profile Image for Jessica.
2,009 reviews10 followers
August 20, 2021
After reading (and loving) the first book I was excited to read the sequel. In this book, Tianna has chosen a more peaceful life after the games and is content with her new love. A new enemy and a new mystery pull Tianna out of this life and force her to accept this new mission to combat a new and frightening danger.
Just like the first book, this one was a wild ride. The science Fiction elements were well thought out and fit with the plot well. I liked how we saw Tianna become more self-assured in herself and her abilities and the villain was a good step up from the previous book.
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.