Start by marking “Bring Him Home” as Want to Read:
Bring Him Home

Bring Him Home

Delilah Howell grew up in a small country town but she’d always dreamed of going to the city that never sleeps. Even though she knew her parents wouldn’t approve of it, she’d made herself a promise that one day she’d go. There was something she had to find.

Drake Weston is used to getting what he wants. The problem is he hasn’t wanted for anything in a long time until a swe
Published April 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bring Him Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bring Him Home

Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Ella Goode Fans, Romance
3 Country/City Fast Love Stars
* * * Spoiler Free
So I hadn't read an Elle Goode book before. I have to say I loved the cover. This is cut from the Alexa Riley cloth where there is Insta-Lust/Love within the first meet. The difference with this story is how Goode works in a backstory of how each of these characters knows of each other through the woman's dad. By using this method to create an easier way for the reader to accept the strong attraction from the start, it allows this tale to take off.
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Delilah was just a small town girl (yes, I went there, I grew up in the eighties when Bon Jovi reigned), but wanted something more. Knowing she just needed to take a chance, she went for it and headed to New York. As she's walking around, taking everything in, she's surprised and yet not to be found by her dad's friend, Drake. Those two have known each other for a few years and have grown close, yet Delilah has never met him. And wow, seeing him now...

Drake would do anything for his
Darlene
Jos
Apr 23, 2019 added it
Dnf at 20% This author always pleases me but something about Delilah’s character screamed way too immature and I just couldn’t warm up to her:(
Ruby Ap.
I absolutely loved Drake and Delilah's story! This was an amazing and hot read and I can't wait for Colton's story! ;)
Jami
Delilah wants to see what else is out there. Always staying close to home with her family, she makes the impulse decision to make a trip to see New York. She's been dreaming of going there, but she feels as though she is searching for something just doesn't know what that something is.
Drake is too busy for anything else in his life besides work. When a guy that he respects and looks up to like a dad calls him for a favor, he doesn't think twice about it. What he didn't realize was that said favo
Melissa
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a sweet and sexy story. Delilah and Drake are good together. They bring out the best in one another. Drake becomes a man blessed when he sees Delilah. He is definitely an OTT alpha that gets jealous at even the thought of anyone looking at his love. I really loved these two together.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. Celibate H and virgin h. No om drama but H is very jealous of h’s best friend that keeps calling the office. Ow drama, she tells h that H is a manwhore and h is just
Genieinachanelbottle
Bring Him Home is one hella Hot Home run! Ella Goode has given us a Swoon Worthy Romance to fall in love with! I couldn't get enough of Delilah N Drake they are the perfect combination of funny, sexy, sassy N sweet!!!

This story of love at first sight between a small town girl N a city boy stole my heart from the very beginning N held on to it until the last page, leaving me craving more, I'm dying for Charlotte N Colton's story, can't wait to for Finding Home!
Babel
It's insta-love a turn-on for you? Then, you'll love Drake because after five minutes of meeting sweet Delilah, he wants to keep her locked up in his home :-D That's forever in a jiffy!

A big tycoon and a country girl fall in love in the city, and it's magical and funny. They crave each other in the sweetest, hottest way possible. Oh, the jealous thoughts this man has are the funniest :-D She teases him, he adores her. Perfect combo.

I had a great time with all his plotting to keep her close to h
Elysian Fields
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing better than sitting down to read a steamy insta love story with fun characters, an interesting plot and lovable dialogue. This book was such a fun read! I love that this author knows how to write a possessive alpha who knows what he wants and takes it (with respect of course). I loved Drake and his determination to get Delilah as his woman; and I loved Delilah and her ability to melt into Drake yet, still be herself.

This is a city boy meets country girl story and it was written
Danni
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun, hot story with a sassy heroine who is strong and doesn’t become a doormat when she falls in love, and a hero who will move any mountain to make her happy. Their possessiveness over one another was adorable, which is hard to write well, as it never became overbearing or ridiculous.

Safe read, with a virgin heroine and a long celibate hero. Slight OW drama, but it was actually useful to the story (often when you see it there’s no real point, but here there was a purpose), no c
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I received an Advance Reader Copy of the book. This is my honest and voluntary review.

I will admit, while this is a short read it did take me a bit longer to get through it. I had a hard time connecting to Delilah and I think that made me less motivated to read her story. However, once I got a few chapters in I sped through Bring Him Home and ended up really liking it. It reminded me a bit of old school Alexa Riley in the best way and I really look forward to reading Charlotte and Colton's story
Liz
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bring Him Home by Ella Goode was a sweet and steamy read. Delilah Howell has been protected and sheltered all her life. She is ready to live her life and decides to move to New York. Drake Weston respects and cares about his friend, Delilah’s father, and is determined to watch over her, but once they meet, he wants her.

This story is fast-paced and sexy. A small-town girl and the workaholic city man fall and fall hard. It was fun and had great characters. Delilah was feisty and ready to take on
One chapter more
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That was short and very very sweet. We have a naive heroine that acts first and then thinks and a super alpha hero that will do anything to keep her close to him. Country girl that is not afraid of any bull and a city men that falls deep once he puts his eyes on her. What could go wrong?

I'll be honest with you, I didn't really like Ella Goode's stories until this one came along. I really enjoyed this over the top, insta love and cannot wait to read a story of Colton and Charlotte.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
Bring Him Home was my second read from Ella Goode. It was only okay for me. I liked She's All Mine A LOT more. I liked the characters, but they weren't too memorable. I felt much of the same way towards the plot. The epilogue was by far the cutest and best part!!! I'm hoping to read more Ella Goode books and SOON.
KKB
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story. H is super obsessed, over the top crazy, love that h has a sassy mouth. Some OW drama trying to talk the h into not trusting H. Reminds me a lot of Alexa Riley style, will definitely look out for the next Charlotte and Colton story! Can't wait!
Liz Booker
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute little read. 4 stars
Fabiola Chenet
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good story about insta love.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun insta love. With your country virgin & your millionaire hero. Nice and easy with a good dose of dirty talk thrown in.
Sharon Dunn
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Hot, fast paced fun read. I couldn’t put it down. Insta-Love billionaire meets country girl visiting the big city. The chemistry between these two is off the charts!!
phoebess
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Bring Him Home was sweet and naughty. I loved it to bits and pieces and couldn't stop reading it. I'm so happy Ella Goode is back, I could happy-cry.
Amara
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I want a Drake of my very own, please.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bring Him Home by Ella Goode is the story of Drake Weston and Delilah Howell.
Delilah and Drake have sparks flying very fast. Drake knows what he wants and its Delilah and he will give her anything she wants. Drake is someone that just works but that changes with Delilah...his focus is changing.
If you like me like the hot alpha possessive male with the young innocent heroine then this book is for you.
Les Romantiques
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Author

Ella Goode is an author I discovered recently through a duo of authors I love: Alexa Riley. It’s the kind of addictive stories that could however not appeal to some.

Here are the reasons why:
-the stories are short (less than 200 pages) but complete with a real HEA and they include one or several epilogues. Those who still hesitate to read in English even could begin with these novels that can be read very fa
Erin
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Ella Goode’s stories. They make my heart all full and fuzzy, believing that true love is out there waiting for me to run into him in a crowded street.

Delilah is running to the unknown. She’s been kept in a box on a shelf where she can’t get hurt from the scary unknowns her parents are worried about in the big city. She wants to see the world, explore, know what is out there, more, who is out there. There is something tugging at her to go find it, find him, and maybe her world can be comp
Leslee
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delilah is finally making her dream a reality! She has made it to New York City and the sights and sounds, not to mention the smells are more than she had ever dreamed. When a huge man in a custom suit grabs her by the shoulders she screams and not one person notices. When he kisses her, she can't think beyond wanting to do that all over again. Drake didn't know that by doing his friend and father figure Wyatt a favor by retrieving his daughter that his whole life would be transformed. One sweet ...more
Fiona Fog
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Delilah makes the escape from home to New York City she knows her parents are going to worry. But she just wants to experience life and the city. Hearing her father talk about it when he comes back from his business trips has her longing to see.

Her parents adore her and a protective of her, she knows they'd never let her go on her own so they had really left her no choice.

The city is like nothing she's ever known. There's people everywhere. She feels overwhelmed but she's also excited.

When
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have yet to find an Ella Goode book that I haven’t just absolutely loved. And this will definitely be put in that category!

We are first introduced to Delilah who is a small town girl raised by her parents and has a dream of going to New York to see what all the amazing things it has to offer. Her mother is against it in every way but her father goes regularly to meet with investors for their family farm. Delilah decides that with the money she has saved she is going to go to New York and see
Stacy Jordet
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delilah is country girl who has always wanted to explore. She is smothered in love by her mother but still feels like she wants to be set free. She takes off to the big city without telling her parents for her big adventure.

This is where she first meets Drake. Drake in drawn in to this woman from the moment he meets her. She raises all of his protective instincts. She does a few things that makes him realize that she can't be left alone otherwise she will get hurt. His alphaness won't let her go
Booked  Every Night
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bring Him Home is a sweet story of Delilah and Drake. Delilah is this sweet naive girl form the country taking her first trip to New York City. Drake is her Father’s business partner who lives in NYC and is sent to keep an eye on Delilah.

Poor sweet Delilah has no clue what she has gotten herself into when she runs off to New York City against her parents’ wishes. Thank goodness her Father has the ides to call Drake to protect her. When they meet it is insta everything.

I loved that Drake was inst
« previous 1 3 4 next »