Start by marking “Being A Quran Tag Girl” as Want to Read:

Being A Quran Tag Girl

Are you in love with your Quran?

Do you know that exhausting feeling of searching high and low for a true meaningful love and life purpose of this life?

That was exactly how I feel about the Quran. I was so busy finding happiness and love to fill the emptiness in my heart. None worked. Until I found the Quran.

Building a relationship with Quran cannot happen in one day. It
Published March 2019 by Iman Publication

To ask other readers questions about Being A Quran Tag Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being A Quran Tag Girl

Start your review of Being A Quran Tag Girl
Elvina Zafril
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Being A Quran Tag Girl tells more about the author herself, her journey with quran, how she tag her quran and fall in love with quran. Since this is a non fiction book, I'm not gonna talk about the plot. The writing is neat. There are a few of grammatical error but the message the author want to deliver is understandable. Great for people who need motivation and to get closer to Allah and to understand more about Quran. Amazing job on the research about the verses and hadith.

I'm happy to say
Atiqah Azrin
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fastest book i ever read.
On Thursday I received this book because I order from a Personal Shopper and finish reading it by Saturday Morning.
A book I just cant put it down. Whenever I have time to spare instead of scolling my Instagram I read all because of this...
A few months ago I was on my sejadah and ask Allah to help me to find a way to love Him, Miss Him, make Him my best friend like how other people do so deeply in live with Allah.
And Ayesha book really gave me the answer to
Ain
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it.
I have been doing this tagging as well during my university years however the feeling has fade away after occupied with works and life. This book did motivate me to buid back my relationship with Quran. There are guides and tips given as well. Alhamdulilah.
May Allah help us all in our journey to Jannah.Amin !
Nur Hamiza
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
If youre looking for motivation to read and explore Quran, this is the book you really need to read. It really did inspire me. ...more
Nur Raihan
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. Brb getting a copy of my own.
syaznini
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-tbr
Inspiring!
Iris Ymra
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Looking at the title, I first thought that this book will be about how the writer did all the Quran Tagging activity; reading it, I know it's not just about that (well, it's not until the very last part of the book). But rather the book is about how the writer embarked her journey to going back to Quran and Islam. It sounds like a typical hijrah made by most of us muslims, but surely, all of us have a different journey and paths we persue and this journey of this writer in one inspirational. ...more
Hazwani Damanhuri
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love it as much as I love Ayesha Syahira for inspiring me to not only read the Quran but to understand it.
Zarina Marsaleh
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book, the author shares her journey with the Quran and also how we can improve our relationship with it.

One of the tips that I love the most is on how she does her tadabbur notes. She divides them into four main topics namely Reflection, Action Plan, Lesson Learned and Duaa. I love how structured that is - SMART* goals.

Personally, this book makes me happy by feeling assured that we can find Allah through the Quran. Relationship with Quran requires determination and commitment but if one
Atiqah Ghazali
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rental-xbuy
Being A Quran Tag Girl by Ayesha Syahira
Published by Iman Publication
Goodread's Rating: 4.26/5
My Rating: 3.79/5

"That aayah was so beautiful that I teared up while reading it. Allah first showed me an aayah about the non-believers, but later comforted me with an aayah that was full of hope. Allah is indeed the Almighty, the One who truly knows and understands everything."

The author is known for her Quran tagging system, which is a method to tag your Quran with those colourful sticky flags or
Irni Farid
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alhamdulillah for the book. My due respect on the author for coming with the book. Quran tagging was and still part of my own journey in understanding Quran.

Easy book to read with suggested framework for a journey with Al-Quran.

I wish the title was not specified to girl for easier sharing with my dear sons.
Haliza Ali
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A simple write up that gives a jolt to your heart about your own relationship with Al Quran with simple & doable tips on how to connect with Al-Quran Thank you Ayesha!
norsajidahzulkafli
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommended especially for those who want to fix their life, their relationship with God, and their relationship with Alquran. Love it soooo much. 💕
Norshafarina Faharuddin
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book that make you fall in love with Al-Quran, over and over again
Hanis
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.75/5 stars.

Ramadhan is such an amazing month for Muslims, and it is particularly a special month for us. My 2019 reading challenge is still going strong, but I will not neglect my Ramadhan reads. One of my Ramadhan reads that I have just finished recently is Being a Quran Tag Girl. I absolutely had a remarkably great time reading this and I gained more knowledge, to the point that I was willing to jot everything down in my Ramadhan book. Those notes are now my favourites.

Fateha Ar
Dec 16, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

This book is about the author's personal journey about discovering the Quran and how she goes about establishing a relationship with the Quran. It feels like reading a personal journal. The language used and the "wordy"-ness of this short book reflected that. I gave this book a 3-star rating because I went in expecting more since she started the Quran tagging phenomenon. I really like the added bonus Doa section at the end though hence the extra 0.5 stars. That small section actually
Aneesah
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: islamic, self-help
What a gem of a book on building a relationship with the Quran, written by a "normal average person" who embraced Allah's hidayah so enthusiastically and sincerely.

She details her techniques on making notes during tadabbur and (of course) tagging the Quran with post-its. Her writing is conversational which makes it an easy read, and also dotted with so many duas (I have never come across someone saying, "writing dua is my forte", mashaAllah what a good habit!).

So it's like a personal story +
T Qistina
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I followed her for quite sometimes on Instagram. In this book, the author shares her journey with Koran and also to improve relationship with Him. A very moving book I would say. I really how she emphasized on how we should construct our Duas carefully to Him because He listens and He gives :)

Oh and I think the author needs to pay attention on the grammatical errors too. Overall, its a good book!
Naj Borhan
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
RAMADHAN KAREEM

Alhamdulillah for the chance for me to complete this book last month before Ramadhan starts. I'm really grateful for the time given by Him as not everyone has the time to spend on reading. Alhamdulillah for this another blessing, ya Allah.

Personally, this book (the writer) really inspired me in so many ways. Her lovely words, her enthusiasm passion towards the Quran and also her encouragement towards the readers to convey how magnificent it is when we can be close to the Quran. In
Faridahyunos
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
A neatly written book. Thanks to the writer for motivating me to restart my Quran Journey. It has been years since the last time i went to classes for Quran recitation, tajweed and translation. You really moved me ayesha. I am really motivated, may Allah ease us in our Quran learning process. Thank you again ayesha for this book. Really easy to understand and really deeply moving.
Cindy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Its an easy to read book though there are some grammar errors. I hope they reprint them cause it is such a gem. May Allah swt perfect the book for her. I love reading and the fact that this is local story in English makes it very relatable. Its simple yet very motivating. Spare time to read it, it will surely benefit inshallah. ...more
Elma Saviana Azam
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Closing an eye on the occasional grammatical errors, this book gave me that much needed reminder to fall in love with the Qur'an all over again and why it's worth the sacrifice. Just like any other relationship, you need to pick who is worth your time and who is worth the sacrifice. And the Qur'an is definitely one of it.
Akif Irfan
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
So far this book is interesting. After reading this, maybe you will reflect your relationship with Quran and start to embrace it. Simple words used. Easy to understand. Include some of the ayah and hadith's. So far I enjoy read this book.
Ieza
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alhamdulillah feel so inspired after reading this book and next is to practice the 'ilm shared, may Allah open the doors for all of us in getting to know and practice the Quran in our daily life Allahumma Amin...
Fifah
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Serves as a stepping stone and guidance to establish a great ever lasting relationship with the Quran. May Allah strengthen our relationship with the Quran
Emayukie Hamidon
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love this book! It really motivates me to start my own Quran tagging.
Ain Idriss
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
make a ppl in love with quran
Elle Syeila
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feeling being guided in the time i need the most. Thank you and keep up.
Nida
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Heart warming piece.
A few take-aways that will always linger in my heart and mind.
Itsyzna_

• Empayar 2: Hikayat Mukjizat Daripada Iblis
  • Impian Jalanan
  • Reclaim Your Heart: Personal Insights on Breaking Free from Life's Shackles
  • Unshakeable: How to be Confident When You're Nervous
  • Karma (Sekuel Novel Stigma)
  • Pelukis Jalanan