Start by marking “Dreams & Desires: A Paranormal Demigod Romance (Holt Brothers Book Two)” as Want to Read:
Dreams & Desires: A Paranormal Demigod Romance (Holt Brothers Book Two)

Dreams & Desires: A Paranormal Demigod Romance

(Holt Brothers #2)

it was ok 2.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
After a whirlwind week, Kirk Holt and his brothers are badly shaken. They’ve been attacked, ambushed, and forced behind enemy lines for the first time to confront their true adversary. One man, or something in the shape of a man, who is set on tearing their family apart.

And in the midst of this danger, hours after learning that their youngest brother might still be alive,
Published March 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dreams & Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams & Desires

it was ok 2.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Anne Barker
May 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
After reading the first book, I said I had to desire to read the 2nd one but I saw that it was on kindle unlimited so I decided to give it a go.

To be honest, this was not that good of a read. It took me so long because I kept getting distracted by other things. I do think that Rachel is a badass though.
Rose Ivory
Apr 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Judelmy
marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2019
Kyria Lockheart
marked it as to-read
May 01, 2019
Rose Ivory is an emerging author of contemporary and paranormal romance. She lives in Long Island with her husband and their two fur babies.

Holt Brothers (2 books)
  • Fever & Flame (Holt Brothers, #1)