Start by marking “Tradimento finale (Women's Murder Club #15)” as Want to Read:
Tradimento finale (Women's Murder Club #15)

Tradimento finale

(Women's Murder Club #15)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  26,715 ratings  ·  1,874 reviews
Quando meno te lo aspetti, ogni cosa può cambiare. Decisamente in peggio, nel caso di Lindsay Boxer, che ancora si sta adattando alla sua nuova vita di madre e moglie. La serenità a lungo desiderata, infatti, non sembra destinata a durare. Quando un'affascinante donna dai capelli d'oro, un'affiliata della CIA, sembra dileguarsi sulla scena di un efferato omicidio presso un ...more
Published January 18th 2018 by Longanesi (first published May 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Tradimento finale, please sign up.
Cybercrone Patterson seems to be nothing more than a franchise these days. He starts a series and then has someone else to do the writing after it's gotten…morePatterson seems to be nothing more than a franchise these days. He starts a series and then has someone else to do the writing after it's gotten popular.
Several popular writers are doing the same thing. So it all depends on the quality of the writer who, I expect, has bought the 'franchise'.
It sure is a disappointment to those who have been fans up until the change-over.(less)

·  26,715 ratings  ·  1,874 reviews

Ilene
May 02, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I use to love this series. The mysteries and team up of the ladies should be the focus of these. That's how this series started. What made it a bit different from other series. But the ladies now are hardly ever together and the mystery is a side not taken over with Lindsay and Joe relationship. For the last couple of books it's been toyed around if Joe is cheating on Lindsay or not. Nothing new in this book we already didn't know. For a $14.99 ebook there should have been more story/ character ...more
 Li'l Owl
Lindsay and Richie are on scene at the Four Seasons Hotel where four people have been gunned down in cold blood.
It's a professional hit, leaving behind no witnesses, no evidence of any kind.
One of the victims, Michael Chan, is a college history teacher with a wife, two small kids, and no record. The only lead comes up on the surveillance cameras in the hotel. One camera catches a blond woman crossing the lobby, and another shows the same woman entering Michael Chan's room. She's been identifie
Suzanne the Bookaholic and Proud
another great book, by the master of crime,

Mr patterson never fails to keep you gripping the book by both hands and never taking your eyes away for a second,

the women's murder club series is fantastic, and this book fails to disappoint you, sergeant lindsay boxer is a SFPD officer, and does everything by the book (well nearly everything), and if you need the job doing, she's the woman to do it, and all the while of a hectic job, she's also a mother, and that's not easy either, but either way, s
Krystin Rachel
"He's a terrible writer, but he's very successful." - Stephen King on James Patterson.

This series has officially jumped the shark.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

This was a Lindsay Boxer Made-for-television-Movie in novel form.

Plane crashes and the CIA and ruining anything good about Lindsay and Joe's marriage. Just absurd, absurd story lines. Ugh...I'll give it this though - it was fast paced.

This is no longer a thriller/mystery series about badass ladies getting together to solve crimes. N
Monnie
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me say this at the start: I don't like cliffhangers, mostly because by the time the next book in a series comes out I've totally forgotten how the previous one ended. In this case, it's even worse because I absolutely hate the circumstances (an emotion that is exacerbated, of course, because I can't reveal anything specific in a review without spoiling the book for others). That, and a plot that's a titch on the far-fetched side, puts my actual rating somewhere between 3.5 and 4 stars.

All in
Louise Wilson
3.5⭐ rounded down to 3

This time, Lindsay Boxer is dealing with a triple homicide at the Four Seasons. Then there is a plane crash. What is the link between these two cases? One name - the name of one of the men who was shot at the Four Seasons was also on the list of passengers from the air crash. To add to Lindsay's frustrations, Joe has gone missing. Lindsay is finding out that she doesn't really know her husband at all.

The Women's Murder Club are back. I do like this series and its regular li
Suzanne
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5*

Loved the spy angle of this installment but now I have so many questions about shady Joe at this point. I cannot wait to read 16th Seduction tomorrow. There is so much on the line for Lindsay and her family. Intriguing plot and very fast paced. Took only a few hours to read but it was one curve ball after another!

My quick and simple overall: thoroughly enjoyable with spy/double agent content!
Carianne Carleo-Evangelist
I was very very close to giving this one star, but I can't do it. I love(d) Women's Murder Club. But this wasn't Women's Murder Club. It was the Lindsay Boxer soap opera and while I love Boxer, this was too much. I think we saw the Club all of three times and aside from a throwaway about Cindy trying on Julie for size, we really got no information. The high point of this series is them working together, not Linday's unraveling love life. I also seriously think the character has gone down hill si ...more
Terri Wino
This definitely was one of my least favorite books in the series. It just seemed like too many plot twists were attempted that ended up falling flat for me. I don't want to say any spoilers here, but I can state that the dynamic between Lindsay and Joe in this book seemed like a 180 from previous stories and, thus, that part of the storyline ended up feeling contrived to me.

I also missed the typical contributions from the other members of the Women's Murder Club. Their lack of story in this book
Jeanette Bowyer
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
This book has more twists and turns than the Amalfi Coastline! I started the book in the afternoon and before I knew it was late night when I finished it. I couldn't put the book down as I had to keep reading to find out what happens next. Just about every character carried a secret that intertwined with Lindsay's investigation. A gripping read filled with non stop action.
Brenda
Detective Lindsay Boxer and partner Detective Richie Conklin arrived at the luxury hotel to find four bodies – all ruthlessly gunned down, execution style. This horrific attack was the beginning of weeks of terror which settled into the hearts of the San Francisco people and their police – the culmination was being compared to the atrocities of 9/11…

Boxer and her friends in the Women’s Murder Club had no ideas – no clues to help solve the mess. And when Joe, Lindsay’s beloved husband and father
Escape into a Booksite
*3.5 Stars*

I liked this one, but I didn't love it like some of the previous books. I think in a way I preferred how we didn't get too many POV's from the other girls (I know, I know, that's part of the whole Women's Murder Club we've come to expect), because sometimes I get frustrated when POV's change too often in books.

I did enjoy reading this, and trying to get to the bottom of the whole big mystery surrounding Joe and all the cases that were going on. There's still not a lot of closure a
Jane Russo
May 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Another series that now sucks! I used to enjoy the lady's getting together and solving cases. But the books are now all about the relationships and a few absurd crime storylines.
Patterson doesn't even try to fake it anymore. He is a greedy greedy man that has other churn out this drivel to make him rich.
I'm done!
Book Addict Shaun
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club is my favourite series of his. I am fairly sure the first Patterson novel that I read was 1st to Die and I borrowed it from the library. I remember loving the short chapters, how quickly I got sucked in to the story and I can even remember what the plot was. I’ve read hundreds of books since then but this series remains a favourite. The fact that the seventeenth book is just around the corner is unbelievable.

I love the women that make up the WMC however I w
Skip
Jun 23, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime-detective
A Chinese husband is murdered in the Four Seasons, in the middle of a tryst with a married blonde woman. The hotel tapes are mysteriously wiped as are some sleuths recording next door. Lindsay Boxer is called to investigate. Then there is a horrific plane crash diverting resources and attention. Then her own husband, Joe Molinari, disappears without a trace, but turns out to be involved in the two stories. Sadly, Patterson and Paestro really neglect the other members of the Women's Murder Club, ...more
Marcia
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I usually like the Women's Murder Mystery Club books. This was was mediocre at best. While there was one subplot about multiple murders and the shooting down of a plane, what actually took over center field was the marriage of Lindsay and Joe. The book deteriorated into a should I leave him soppy melodrama.
Carol
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FIRST READ: It’s been quite a long time since reading the two first few books in the Women’s Murder Club series, and I read whatever showed up in the library, so not in a direct order. So now I have them all read except 3 and 17. Making progress. Was thinking of memorable moments in this series that have stayed with me. Can you remember Lindsey walking across the Bridge carrying I think it was a bomb, buck naked. Or the wonderful and romantic night she and Joe had getting engaged, and their marr ...more
Ashley (bookworm84)
Did not enjoy this book at all. I miss the old Women's Murder Club where we actually saw the ladies gather together and work a case together. This book was 90% narration about what Lindsay did in her day and calling Mrs. Rose to take care of the baby, 8% complaining about her husband and 2% plot.

Jury is still out on whether I'm through with this series.
Marla Madison
This Women’s Murder Club story drew me in from page one and I had a hard time putting it down. When a disturbing double murder takes place in an exclusive San Francisco hotel, Lindsey Boxer is drawn into a case with far-reaching, even global implications. When she sees a man who looks remarkably like her husband on a surveillance tape from the hotel, she becomes personally drawn into the case.
Halfway through the book, I was weary of hearing about Lindsey’s devotion to her infant daughter: the de
Ed
#15 in the Women's Murder Club series. #12 by author Patterson with co-author Maxine Paetro; Patterson wrote the series debut and Andrew Gross co-authored #2 & #3. This series entry jerks around in a confusing manner and then as the parts come together into an unconvincing narrative, there is a slam bang finale and epilogue and a still unresolved issue that will lead to a #16.

Women's Murder Club series - As she settles into motherhood and a happy marriage, Lindsay Boxer thinks she has found
Steven Walle
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good exciting read. Filled with a lot of twists and turns. I would recommend it to all.
Enjoy and Be Blessed
Diamond
Linda
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eh, not a great book. Loved all of the previous Women's murder club series. This one just showcases Lindsays struggling marriage. I never got the feeling that she truly loved Joe. I always felt she loved Rich. There's a "cliffhanger", which I will forget about by the time number 16 rolls around. The "crime" is kind of dumb. Not a fan of this one
Mike
A decent police procedural with character development. The first person focus and narrator was Detective Sergeant Lindsay Boxer, one of a "Law & Order"-like group of frineds, professional women nicknamed the "Women’s Murder Club".

There were a few flaws in the story, enough that I am not gripped by the authors' mystery writing capability (although it far exceeds anything I can do, don't get me wrong!) There were clues kept out of sight so they could be better used in the denouement, over-reac
Nicole
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I truly loved this one. Best one in this series in awhile. I felt so bad for Boxer when it came to Joe. Although I think at some points she acted crazy. Like yes he lied but he had a reason to and when she found the deposit box it proved it wasn't all a lie. But yet she didn't let him back in her and Julia's life. Seems a little stupid to me. But overall I really loved this whole book. The crimes, the part with the CIA. Action packed and it showed how well Boxer can take care of herself.
Meryl
Apr 07, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
I didn't like the ending.
Judy
Jul 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very fast read and good, fast paced.
Darchelle
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pop sugar reading challenge: a book by two authors

I’m beginning to think that Lindsay Boxer is the unluckiest person ever. Something is always happening in her personal life along with her crazy work life. This book was more depressing than some of the others but it was a page turner. I definitely felt Lindsay’s anxiety & wanted all of the answers, too!
Tiffany PSquared
I'm not sure exactly what bugged me about this book. It followed suit with other Women's Murder Club series stories, so there wasn't a major departure from previous books.
Maybe I was missing more involvement from the other members of the club as this book centered mostly around Lindsey and Joe.
I enjoyed the book, however, and will definitely continue with the series.
Matt
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Patterson and Paetro offer up a wonderful story in this 15th instalment of the Women's Murder Club series, showing the true vulnerabilities of protagonist, Lindsay Boxer. While finally enjoying a life of bliss at home, Boxer is soon rattled when she attends a crime scene of a man slain in bed and an elusive blond slinking into the room minutes before the crime. Upon further digging, she learns that the woman is one Alison Muller, a name which means nothing to her at the time. However, surveillan ...more
Amber Garabrandt
*Spoiler alert* James Patterson has come out with another crazy adventure. Lyndsay Boxer is back, dealing with a triple homicide at the Four Seasons where the only known witness is MIA… or perhaps the killer? Then there’s a plane crash that has rocked the news with the sheer number of fatalities. What brings these two together? One name- a man who is both shot at the Four Seasons and the plane. Boxer and friends have their work cut out for them and very little to go on.
Through all this, on a
*Best Sellers* Bo...: 15th Affair: Joining? 3 3 Aug 16, 2016 04:40AM
Around the Year i...: 15th Affair, by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro 2 25 Jul 03, 2016 05:26PM
Goodreads Librari...: Needs a cover 9 33 Jun 30, 2016 03:27AM
Goodreads Librari...: 15th affair publication date error 2 21 Apr 05, 2016 03:58PM
Goodreads Librari...: 15th affair publication date error 2 17 Mar 10, 2016 07:38AM
Goodreads Librari...: missing cover and wrong release date 1 25 Sep 22, 2015 06:36AM
missing cover and wrong release date 1 13 Sep 22, 2015 06:30AM

• What You See (Jane Ryland, #4)
  • Maximum Security (Marty Nickerson, #3)
  • Corrupted (Rosato & DiNunzio, #3)
  • By Stone, by Blade, by Fire (Barbara Holloway, #13)
  • Second Watch (J.P. Beaumont, #21)
  • Winter's Child (Deborah Knott Mysteries, #12)
  • Wild Storm (Derrick Storm, #5)
  • Abandon (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #6)
  • Political Suicide (Dr. Lou Welcome, #2)
  • A Wedding in Maine
  • What Lies Behind (Dr. Samantha Owens, #4)
  • All Dressed in White (Under Suspicion, #3)
  • The Nightmare Thief (Jo Beckett #4)
  • Discretion (Anna Curtis, #2)
  • The Silence That Speaks (Forensic Instincts, #4)
  • No Way Back
  • Irish Eyes (Callahan Garrity Mystery, #8)
Official US Site
Official UK Site
JIMMY Patterson Books
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today, with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. He has sold over 380 million books wo

Women's Murder Club (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, #1)
  • 2nd Chance (Women's Murder Club, #2)
  • 3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, #3)
  • 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, #4)
  • The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, #5)
  • The 6th Target (Women's Murder Club, #6)
  • 7th Heaven (Women's Murder Club, #7)
  • The 8th Confession (Women's Murder Club, #8)
  • The 9th Judgment  (Women's Murder Club, #9)
  • 10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club, #10)
“guy’s a junkie, but he’s not stupid. I” 0 likes
“three hours, tops. I fired up my old Explorer and had just cleared the rush-hour” 0 likes