Start by marking “Into the Pit (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1)” as Want to Read:
Into the Pit (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1)

Into the Pit

(Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1)

Five Nights at Freddy's fans won't want to miss this pulse-pounding collection of three novella-length tales that will keep even the bravest player up at night . . .
What do you wish for most? It's a question that Oswald, Sarah, and Millie think they know the answer to. Oswald wishes his summer wasn't so boring, Sarah wishes to be beautiful, and Millie wishes she could just
Published December 26th 2019 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Into the Pit, please sign up.
Brittany Buy the book or check it out from the library.

Start your review of Into the Pit (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1)
Joshua
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
(NON SPOILER)
I received an ARC of this book

I'm interested in the FNaF series, and I am really looking forward to the rest of these upcoming short stories.

Fazbear Frights #1 Into The Pit is something you would not expect out of FNaF, the events that occur are almost out of nowhere, and are uh, very confusing confusing, however, in some weird way, it all made sense by the end of the stories, at-least some.
Now, I can say to all the FNaF enthusiasts out there, no; this is clearly not a book that is
Vlex
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scott Master
Daria
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, favorites, posiadane
Muszę przyznać, że bardzo dobrze bawiłam się, czytając tę książkę. Angielski jest tu prosty, więc nie musiałam intensywnie siedzieć z tłumaczem, jak się tego obawiałam. Każda z tych historii miejscami ma zadziwiająco… szokujące sceny i nie każda z nich kończy się szczęśliwie, a jedna właściwie zostawia nas ze znakiem zapytania.

Każda z nich ma też jakiś tam morał, może oczywisty, może wręcz banalny i z pewnością pojawiający się wszędzie nie raz nie dwa, ale całkiem fajnie, że znalazło się na to
mckenna ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novels
szara
Jan 14, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5/5
All three of the stories had both parts that I liked and parts that I didn't fully get into, but I enjoyed the horror elements a lot. And well, I'm always ready for some more FNAF content. What got me excited the most, though, was the promise of what's to come next at the very end. I'm really looking forward to more of Fazbear Frights right now.
A Novel Love
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok - quick disclaimer: I have given this 4 stars because I am ALL about that FNAF lore and I've been following it since the games blew up. I don't think someone new to the franchise would get as much out of it as fans would.

Ok - so yeah, as the disclaimer says - although you COULD read this and understand it without the games, or previous books, I REALLY don't think you'd get as much out of it as you could.

So, this is the first (of FIVE!!!) installments in the Fazbear Frights series - as I
Amy
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super fast read. I didn’t think I’d finish it under 2 hours but it was good. I just wish the stories were more FNAF related.
Ayden
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised at how creepy the short stories actually we're. I've already pre ordered the other three books in the series!
Tristan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Emma
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of FNAF and middle grade horror
Another great addition to the FNAF universe. Perfect for fans of the series as well as any young readers looking for some fun spooky stories. This book features three short stories following three different characters. Each of these stories stands by themselves but do work well together. It was a very fast read and the audiobook was pretty good although it appears to not include a secret that can be found at the end of the print edition.

(view spoiler)
Bp Meservy
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read the book Into the Pits by Scott Cawthon and Elley Cooper. This book contains three horror stories within it. All three stories take place in the present time, but in a universe where supernatural things occur. They made it a believable world by giving the supernatural things life like movements and the characters have emotions attached to the supernatural things. Some characters are much more suspicious than others, creating a mysterious world with a curious feeling. Each story was ...more
Lucas
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Philip Ellwell
Jan 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: media-tie-ins
This book was an odd one, as it doesn't actually continue anything in the FNAF universe: both the novels and games are thrown out the window for three novella length stories that more or less function as morality tales.
The first story, Into The Pit, reminded me a lot of the old Goosebumps short stories, in that the stakes are very low, the ending fixes the major problem quickly, and we end on a stinger. It was the tamest of the three, but read best. Beyond some time travel nonsense that gets
Aly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! I’m very picky about books but this one blew my mind. There are three short stories each about 60 - 70 pages long you would not expect so much detail for each story. The last story “Count The Ways” never tells you happens to the character, you have to decide on your own. I love that stuff it really makes you think. The most creepiest story was “To Be Beautiful”. I love Stephen King but this story freaked me out!!! The only other book that has ever done that was Pet Sematary. My favorite ...more
Spaghettiman
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Doesn't seem to be connected to any existing FNAF canon so much as it takes ideas and concepts and lets the author run wild to create some really weird, twisty short stories that pack a punch. I liked that each story had a deeper theme and they all seemed to deal with issues of dissatisfaction in life and social alienation in addition to being good interesting horror stories. The characters were all fleshed out really well and you really feel for them, which makes you want to see them make it. ...more
Caden G
Scott Cawthon is a master at creating characters, both violent and calm with ulterior motives and secret sides. Somehow, Both still maintain a decently modern state in society and seem normal right up until the final moments of someone's life.

(this book is meant for a younger audience although, his "Silver eyes" series is much more appropriate for an older, more mature audience)
Brittwilhoit
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a quick and fun read. Great for Young Adult (teen) fans of the FANAF universe. Each stories has moral to it delivered in the twisted ways one would expect from this world. I will most likely read the rest of the series as they come out. The lore of Cawthon's world is too interesting not to indulge in all of the EU.
Sierra Gordon
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was creepy and a good book. I just had to adjust from seeing this book as more content and lore to the game; to it actually being a really scary tales.. This book is a stand alone in it own universe.
This book does have some really good stories. The second story really got me.
Gianna
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an intriguing set of stories that I love! Each one got me thinking about things in a new way. Especially the franchise as a whole. Each story had an interesting story and endings that had me terrified and wanting more. I can't wait for the next books!
Anna Bieniek
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
I liked this a lot more than the full length novels for the series. I think a collection of short stories set in this universe work much better than full length novels. They were creepy and didn't go on so long that I lost interest.
Affan
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. It reminded me of goosebumps. Especially fantastic if you like dark twists!
Lindsey
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Scott is at it again. He really knows how to play to his fans. He gives just a tiny bit of my lore, but never enough to complete the picture. We will always want more FNAF!
Katie Williams
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Surprisingly good!! After finishing the first trilogy I was pretty skeptical but I'm glad I read this, will be reading the next one :)
Caitlyn
I love the fnaf series
Ashleigh
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5

...I want the back section to be the whole book though...
Darkillyria
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing stories especially the Millie's story.
James
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of amazing twists and emotions, truly shows the spirit of the games and a must read for the lovers of the fnaf franchise
Frey
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fascinating look at life outside the pizzeria’s and the effect living in a world with haunted animatronics would have. Seems to me like it's sort of like the Goosebumps books for a new generation.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Five Nights at Freddy's (The Begining) (Volume 1)
  • DanTDM: Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal
  • My Backpack! (Skip Hop)
  • The Best Lies
  • The Odd 1s Out: How to Be Cool and Other Things I Definitely Learned from Growing Up
  • Dreams Come to Life (Bendy and the Ink Machine, #1)
  • New Kid
  • Adobe Premiere Pro for Dummies
  • Ghosts
  • Our Stop
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)
  • The Wind Through the Keyhole (The Dark Tower, #4.5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto, #1)
  • The Sun Down Motel
  • Marvel Avengers Alliance #1
  • Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman
  • Interview with the Robot
  • Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Big Nate Novels, #1)
Scott Cawthon is an American independent video game developer, animator, and writer, best known for his creation of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.

Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights (4 books)
  • Fetch (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #2)
  • 1:35AM (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #3)
  • Step Closer (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #4)