Start by marking “Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)” as Want to Read:
Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)

Reaper

(Demonica Underworld #9)

THE DEMONICA SERIES RETURNS...

He is the Keeper of Souls. Judge, jury, and executioner. He is death personified.

He is the Grim Reaper.

A fallen angel who commands the respect of both Heaven and Hell, Azagoth has presided over his own underworld realm for thousands of years. As the overlord of evil souls, he maintains balance crucial to the existence of life on Earth an
Published October 15th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Reaper, please sign up.
Malissa You could start with Azagoth, a novella, it is what really starts the story of Lilliana and Azagoth. But, really going all the way back to the…moreYou could start with Azagoth, a novella, it is what really starts the story of Lilliana and Azagoth. But, really going all the way back to the beginning would give you the best experience.(less)

Start your review of Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
Sophia Triad
Screaming fangirl on the loose!!!!

Such a great great GREAT book. I am not sure from where to start!

First of all if you are a fan of this series, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS BOOK. Although it is mainly a story about Azagoth and his heavily pregnant wife Lilliana, you will soon realise that it is also a reunion of your favourite characters. Everybody is there.

And I have to say here that once more I have realised that if I needed to marry a paranormal guy, this
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
For love, he’ll watch the world burn.
For revenge, he’ll light the match.

Holy christ on a cracker, that was intense!!! Wowza!

Admittedly I'm not a fan of additional books for characters that have already received their HEA, no matter how much I loved them. But that rule of mine goes out the window when Larissa Ione writes one. See, her and I have an understanding. If she writes it, I read it. Period. No exceptions. So when I saw that Azagoth will be getting another book, I don't think I even blinked onceSTARS
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
44657734._SY475_-1.jpg

So the end is nigh or a least the closing curtain on this part of this fantastic saga, ready for future story-arcs to develop and my god this was amped right up to the maximum.
This was action-packed edge of your seat momentum all the way.
So this was multiples POV's Focusing on many individuals we have come to know and love throughout this roller-coaster of a series.
It's the ultimate pinnacle of all we have been working towards and been gradually building up to and things will definitely get worse before they can get better
AJ
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 heart-stopping stars!

OMGOMGOMG!! What a fantastic read! Azagoth's story had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. And I'm sure my heart stopped a few times along the way. Wow, what an adventure! Full of action, excitement, romance, suspense, heartbreaking lows and dizzying highs, set within an incredible paranormal world. It was everything I was hoping it would be, and I freaking loved it!

This book is the culmination of the Demonica series so far – finishing off the story arc that was created in the
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Holy cow! This was an incredible wrap up of the on-going plots in the Demonica world. As the head man in charge of Sheoul-Gra, Azagoth, aka the Grim Reaper, and his mate Lilliana ae up against an unknown enemy out to destroy them and their unborn child. There were so many feelings in this story that I don’t know where to begin. Anger, immense sadness, shock, disbelief are all present and accounted for in this page turner. Azagoth is a charming jerk in the best possible way, while Lilliana is fun ...more
Kate R.
Aug 22, 2019 added it
Shelves: 2019-releases
I was elated to see that this author was finally coming out with a new full sized novel. However, when I saw the title, and read the synopsis I couldn’t help but be disappointed. I have been a fan of this series for a LONG time, but I feel it is stagnating. Larissa hasn’t come out with anything actually new in so long, I have lost interest in both this author and this series. The 1001 Dark Nights novellas are just not cutting it for me any more. This novel has literally already been written! I a ...more
Siobhan
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Larissa Ione’s Demonica series is one of my favourite paranormal romance series. It’s such a vast world, with so much to love and enjoy, and I was excited when I saw there was another full-length novel coming out. For a while, it has been short stories. As I’m not a lover of short stories, I have not been keeping up to date with the series.

I believe my three-star rating reflects this. To understand Reaper, you really need to have read everything in the Demonica world. Sure, you get e
Aly is so frigging bored
WOW! Larissa Ione has surpassed herself with this book. It was explosive and everything has changed in the world(again:D) This time, there was no turning back and I loved it! I want to reread all the books in the Demonica world now.
Tanya Davis
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I've been teased by the many novellas taking us into the Demonica world the last few years and was ecstatic when I saw that we were getting a full len

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

description

‘There, on the edge of Lilliana’s pond, he lost it, knowing that nothing would ever be the same.’

Larissa Ione has been one of my favourite paranormal authors since I first picked up one of her books back in 2009. It seems only fitting that ten years later I’m finishing with Reaper. Whilst it’s been a long time since my last Demonica read, I didn’t find that it hampered my enjoyment, rather I felt like I was coming home to a world that is forever embedded in my heart and soul.

“All I ask is that, no matter what hasoul.
Ann Lorz
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

OMG...OMG...OMG!!!!

Have you read a book that as you are reading it it's so exciting that you keep putting it down and then picking it back up and continue reading it?

You know those books that get you all worked up and you feel like you are part of the story so much that you both can't stop looking (reading) and must walk away at the same time. That's how this book was for me. I don't often give five stars for a book but Re
Sue's Romance Reviews
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so eager and distressed going into this novel knowing it’s also the end of the Demonica series.

I was also excited to have cameos from Eidolon, Shade and Wraith! I’ve missed them so much and it only fits. This series started with them and it makes sense that they would be there as it all comes to its end.

The action starts from the very beginning and it had me electrified and giddy throughout the book! Words like “holy shit”, “WTH?!” and “OMG!!!” ran rampant through my mind. ...more
THall
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great read
Zeek
May 27, 2019 is currently reading it
I totally thought this was a re release because I thought we had this title in the series already. (whata dork ::roll eyes::). glad to see I was wrong.
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
*I received an Advanced Readers Copy in exchange for an honest review*

Just wow.

I have to be honest here.

I loved it.

LOVED it.

Firstly, you absolutely MUST read the author's note at the beginning of the book or you are going to be mad at first and possibly not finish the book.

It's THAT important.

You really, really need to read that author's note where our beloved author asks us to trust her while reading Reaper.

It
Steph
“Let me get this straight,” Asrael said quietly. “You want me to fuck an entire race of beings into existence, create another race to collect souls, and torture evil demons?” Gabriel sighed. “That’s an accurate—if crude—summary.”

“With this, you’ll have the power to destroy and create. And your name,”
Gabriel called out, “is an angelic word that hearkens back to the negotiations with Satan over the great harvest of souls in the prophesized End of Days.”

“When we’re done, you shall, forout,
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been a fan of the Demonica series for years now and it's always exciting when I get a new book in my hands. After a few years of shorter novellas I was really looking forward to reading a full length novel again and Larissa Ione didn't disappoint, let's just say that Reaper is a game changer in SO many ways. This is the first time we've had a whole extra book about a couple who are already living their HEA but considering Azagoth and Liliana have had so much going on as side characters in the Demonic ...more
Kaci
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic “conclusion”! I loved being back in this world and Azagoth is one of the best characters. Very emotional and stressful read (get that glass of wine like Larissa suggests) but full of action and the vivid world Larissa has created. I missed Demonica and I was happy to be back. I also waited on the last few novellas so I had those to read and then Reaper. I liked that since all those characters and storylines linked into Reaper - especially Cipher. So I recommend at least reading ...more
Shari
I received this book for free from Book Tour Provided in exchange for an honest review.This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

The Delight
It's the end. Yeah, my favorite series has come to an end. Why is that a delight? Because Larissa Ione does it such flair that left me satisfied, tired, happy, sad, and so many emotions that I call this an awesome book!

A little before the review...

It's sad that we have reached the end of one series with three spin-offs or three series that all come togbook!
A
Scholar inArmor
Mar 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
BEFORE RELEASE:

Azagoth & Lilliana are getting their story told in a full novel. I just can't...

Demonica Universe series reading order:

* bonus scene/chapter/short story
- novella
= Lords of Deliverance book
! Demonica Underworld novella
? Anthology of Stories

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1)
Desire Unchained (Demonica #2)
Passion Unleashed (Demonica #3)
* Demonica: Overkill, Wraith & Serena (Demonica #3.1) [http://larissaione.com/blog/books/dem...]
Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
- Eternitclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
DemonicaRELEASE:
Azagoth
Ren Puspita
4,5 stars

Wew..talk about an INTENSE book. Larissa Ione didn't hold back. At all.

But first, I want to address that despite its blurb, REAPER is NOT a rewrite version of AZAGOTH novella. Both have different story. AZAGOTH tell how Azagoth and Lilliana's relationship start, a novella that introduced both characters even Azagoth already play some integral part in Demonica and Lords of Deliverance series. REAPER is a culmination of what happen when Lilliana agreed to become Azagoth mate and live in
Malissa
Where do I even start? Can I just tell you that this is a must read, trust that you will just listen and leave it at that? I wish in a way that that could be the entirety of my review, JUST READ THIS BOOK, because to try and tell you all the reasons that I loved this book could last way longer than you would be willing to listen, I am certain.

Alas, I can not leave you hanging with just a READ IT, so let me just tell you a few things that are my favorite points.

1. The world building. I think th
Liza
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reaper is Azagoth's full length story and brings to an end the Demonica series. While I'm sad to see the series come to an end, I have to say Larissa Ione did a great job wrapping up such an iconic series.

I loved all the moments on the page with so many of my favorite characters from the series. I had many highs and many moments of OMG while reading Reaper. I'm pretty sure I might have screamed out loud a few times while reading as well. This book is filled with action from page one and it pret
Diane Lynch
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Larissa Ione heats things up with Reaper (Demonica Underworld #9). In this story, the Grim Reaper’s (Azagoth) pregnant mate, Lilliana, is kidnapped. When he tries to get her back all hell breaks loose. This paranormal romance is suitable for adult readers.

Reaper has become my favorite book in this series. I love that so many of the characters from the previous books played a role in this story. There were numerous twists. The story was creative and exciting throughout.

I l
Alexandra
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and blog tour (with excerpt) can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

If there is one creature with godly powers I loved reading in this universe...it was Azagoth! And hell this was such a great read! Full of action, sarcasm, fighting scenes and a love that can transcend all the realms!
You should better read all the previous books and the novellas before diving into this or else you'll miss some vital points of the characters.
Melinda
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shocked!

I don't even know how to express how I felt throughout this book. Shock would probably be the most accurate feeling. Everything moved so fast and so many unexpected things happened that my emotions were on overload.

Someone in Sheoul-gra is a traitor. I kept wondering who it could be, hoping it would be someone I wasn't really investested in but that too shocked me.

This is the last book in this series so expect the unexpected. There is going to be a spin-off about the
Esra
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last book of the demonica series. It was a good book . it was sad and happy at the same time. I loooove azagoth. he saved the day but ruined the future :D I'll miss terribly my favorite book characters of all time. And now it begins a new era . brats of demonica world :D can't wait to read. Specially raika ;)
Stephanie Jordan
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Larissa never disappoints!!!! I love these book boyfriends soooo much. Her characters are tangible i can taste them, I hear their voices in my head when they speak. Its like falling into her world and never wanting to come out! I can't even say which one is my favorite lol They all are , even the asshole characters.
Belles
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Whoa, some epic stuff goes down in this one. And I'm not using the word 'epic' in the slang sense but in the literal sense.
Sky
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All hell broke loose. Literally. An epic conclusion to a series that changes everything we thought we knew about Heaven and Hell. It was a stressful read for awhile as I waited breathlessly for the end of all things. I love that Larissa managed to include all the previous characters from the entire series. It was like a big party, albeit an ugly bloody one.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Frost and Flame (Gods of War, #2)
  • Slay All Day
  • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
  • Fever (Dark Kings #16)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Beware the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity, #14)
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Seduced by a Demon King (Eternal Mates Series, #17)
  • Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #14)
  • Dark Alpha's Redemption (Reaper, #8)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark, #17)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • Saving Daylight (Sentinel Wars, #11)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
Air Force veteran Larissa Ione traded in a career in meteorology to pursue her passion of writing. She has since published dozens of books, hit several bestseller lists, including the New York Times and USA Today, and has been nominated for a RITA award. She now spends her days in pajamas with her computer, strong coffee, and supernatural worlds. She believes in celebrating everything, and would n ...more

Demonica Underworld (9 books)
  • Azagoth (Demonica Underworld #1; Lords of Deliverance #5.5; Demonica #11; 1001 Dark Nights #6)
  • Hades (Demonica Underworld #2; Lords of Deliverance #6.5; Demonica #13; 1001 Dark Nights #19)
  • Z (Demonica Underworld #3; Demonica #14; 1001 Dark Nights #39)
  • Razr (Demonica Underworld #4; Demonica #15; 1001 Dark Nights #56)
  • Hawkyn (Demonica Underworld #5; Demonica #16; 1001 Dark Nights #77)
  • Her Guardian Angel (Demonica Underworld, #6; Demonica, #17; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Dining with Angels: Bits & Bites from the Demonica Universe(Demonica Underworld #7; Demonica #17.5)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #18)
“The world was going to burn, and he was holding the match.” 0 likes
“Who am I?” he asked, his voice dragging the very pits of Hell. “I’m death, and I’ve come for you, asshole.” 0 likes