Start by marking “Roses in the Dragon's Den” as Want to Read:
Roses in the Dragon's Den

Roses in the Dragon's Den

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Twelve year old siblings Karina and Charlie Rosas aren't looking forward to vacationing with their estranged uncle. But when the Fernweh Express derails and tosses them into a wild, unrecognizable land, they trust he'll know what to do. After all, Diego Rosas wrote the book on survival in deserts and arctic tundras. There's nothing he can't handle . . . until a colossal, f ...more
Expected publication: April 30th 2019 by Jacob Devlin (first published April 9th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Roses in the Dragon's Den, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roses in the Dragon's Den

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Avon Van
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boy, do I have a treat for you guys, today–an advance review of a book still available for pre-order, here!

So a little while ago, my good buddy, Jacob Devlin, put out a call for ARC (Advance Reader Copy) readers. Basically, a few copies go out before the official launch and we read and review it to boost awareness and drum up some buzz.

So, what are my thoughts? Let me break it down.

CHARACTERS
Karina and Charlie

Karina and Charlie Rosas are the primary main characters, teenagers on a European holid
Janelle
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege to read an ARC of Roses in the Dragon's Den. This book was SO MUCH FUN!! Family. Adventure. Magical worlds. Pirates. Well-written villians! Dragons!

The adventure was non-stop from page 1. Jacob Devlin did an amazing job keeping me turning the pages. I loved the family dynamics between Uncle Diego and the twins, and their quest to take care of each other no matter what . . . even if "Here there be dragons!"

Devlin's voice really shone with this story. I can't wait to find out
Josephine  Sanderson
Mar 29, 2019
Candy Smith
Apr 12, 2019
Jacob Devlin
Jun 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda
Mar 30, 2019
Raymond Stone
Mar 30, 2019
When Jacob Devlin was four years old, he would lounge around in Batman pajamas and make semi-autobiographical picture books about an adventurous python named Jake the Snake. Eventually, he traded his favorite blue crayon for a black pen, and he never put it down. When not reading or writing, Jacob loves geeking out at comic book conventions and blasting Italian pop rock music in his car. He does m ...more