Start by marking “Tales from Ardulum” as Want to Read:
Tales from Ardulum

Tales from Ardulum

(Ardulum)

One year after saving the Neek homeworld and redefining the people’s religion, the crew of the Scarlet Lucidity returns to the Charted Systems for a much-needed break. For Nicholas and Yorden, the Systems will always be home, but for Emn and Atalant, too many memories compound with Emn’s strange new illness to provide much relaxation.

TALES FROM ARDULUM continues the journ
Kindle Edition
Published June 10th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales from Ardulum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales from Ardulum

Jude
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m just so happy I got to spend more time with the wonderful characters from the Ardulum trilogy. I hadn’t heard of it before but when I saw this anthology was coming out, I went back and read all three books in a pretty short time. And loved every one.

While I loved the world-building in the trilogy books, and all the adventure, I just feel like thanking the author for this chance to find out more about the characters, how Yorden stole Mercy’s Pledge, the day Atalant became Exile, how Nicholas
Michelle
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The latest installment in the Ardulum series is an exciting compilation of stories centered around the key characters from the trilogy. Providing glimpses into the characters’ lives before and after the events of the trilogy, this book is either a wonderful dénouement or a brilliant introduction to the Ardulum universe.

The book is comprised of perfectly paced, shorter stories from different moments in time, but centered around the main characters of the Ardulum series. Fields strikes the perfec
Coltostallion
Jun 09, 2019 rated it liked it
With an anthology like this obviously your enjoyment will depend a lot on how much you enjoyed the other books in the series and the characters, etc. While I enjoyed the world in general, I found it a bit difficult to connect to the characters for some reason. For those who did enjoy the series though, this is a great addition!
Tony Evans