Start by marking “Tales from Ardulum” as Want to Read:
Tales from Ardulum

Tales from Ardulum

(Ardulum)

One year after saving the Neek homeworld and redefining the people’s religion, the crew of the Scarlet Lucidity returns to the Charted Systems for a much-needed break. For Nicholas and Yorden, the Systems will always be home, but for Emn and Atalant, too many memories compound with Emn’s strange new illness to provide much relaxation.

TALES FROM ARDULUM continues the jour
Published June 10th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales from Ardulum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales from Ardulum

Start your review of Tales from Ardulum
Jude
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edit: August 5th 2020: audiobook review:
Oh, how I love this crew! I love Atalante and Emn, of course, but Yorden and Nicholas are family too. Another thing I love just as much is Lynn Norris’s narration.

The Ardulum series really is one of my favourites, and Norris‘s narration couldn’t be more perfect.

As I wrote when I reviewed this book last year, I’m so happy I got to spend more time with these characters. Maybe even more in audio than I did when I read these stories, though I would recommend t
Michelle
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The latest installment in the Ardulum series is an exciting compilation of stories centered around the key characters from the trilogy. Providing glimpses into the characters’ lives before and after the events of the trilogy, this book is either a wonderful dénouement or a brilliant introduction to the Ardulum universe.

The book is comprised of perfectly paced, shorter stories from different moments in time, but centered around the main characters of the Ardulum series. Fields strikes the perfec
Serenity Snow
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Tales from Ardulum was a sci-fi story or collection of stories. Some of the stories seemed connected. I got the feeling they all were, but I'd have had not read the first three books in the series. I wasn't sure what story would be like but I found the tales enjoyable. It's not a romance though there is a hint of one in there.

These are tales about a motley crew that are brought together by need. Neek and Yorgan are my favorite characters. They each bring something to the story that inspired
William Tracy
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent companion and ending to the Ardulum series. Fields tackles a lot of the remaining questions and loose ends presented in the series, as well as how the characters got their starts.
As always, the characters are vibrant, and the species are diverse and creative. This book also adds one more story set after the end of the trilogy, which gives a great look at how things are settling out...plus some new possibilities...
I highly recommend!
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Coltostallion
Jun 09, 2019 rated it liked it
With an anthology like this obviously your enjoyment will depend a lot on how much you enjoyed the other books in the series and the characters, etc. While I enjoyed the world in general, I found it a bit difficult to connect to the characters for some reason. For those who did enjoy the series though, this is a great addition!
Leanne
Feb 09, 2020 rated it did not like it
Wasn't for me.
Kendra
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s so nice to have a few of the questions I had when reading the trilogy answered. I’ve got about a gazillion more, of course, but honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
quail
Dolizoss
Aug 20, 2019
Beth
Aug 20, 2019

• Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • This Is How You Lose the Time War
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • The Unkindest Tide (October Daye, #13)
  • Magic for Liars
  • Middlegame (Middlegame, #1)
  • Artist Free Zone
  • Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)
  • Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)
  • The Calculating Stars (Lady Astronaut, #1)
  • A Killing Frost (October Daye, #14)
  • Turning Darkness Into Light
  • The Tea Master and the Detective (The Universe of Xuya)
  • Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children, #5)
  • The Unbound (The Archived, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Serpentine #2)
  • The Archived (The Archived, #1)
  • The Art of Noticing: 131 Ways to Spark Creativity, Find Inspiration, and Discover Joy in the Everyday

Ardulum (4 books)