Start by marking “Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)

Travis

(Grim Sinners MC #3)

Bailey

Being the single mom of a beautiful five-year-old was hard. I’d struggled since the day I gave birth to my daughter when I was eighteen. So when we got the opportunity of a lifetime—to start over somewhere new—it was a no-brainer. We had to go.
What I never expected was to find him.

With one look, our whole world changed. Travis became everything to us. For once, we
Published April 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Travis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travis

♡Tonya♡
Elizabeth Neal
Bailey became a mother at a young age, and though it has admittedly been a struggle, she doesn't regret having her daughter, Gabby. When the chance for a fresh start came up, she took it. She just never expected to find her forever at the same time.

The second I saw Bailey and Gabby I knew my life would change, and I eagerly embraced it. In an instant, they became my world and I would do anything to keep my new family happy. But I never thought danger would be coming for them.

Bailey had been aban
Stories in Review
Missy's Book World
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LeAnn Ashers is my go-to author for MC romances. Travis and Bailey were a great couple and Gabby was adorable. I loved reading about all the other previous couples and seeing what they were up too and the new ones as well. And as always the epilogues were amazing!! Looking forward to the next book that comes out.
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc, 2019
Okay. I don't think this was a bad book in a sense I don't think this book was for me.
I don't know whether it's because I haven't read the other 2 from the Grim Sinners MC series that I really didn't know the majority of these characters. Usually, these books are standalone and that's how I took this. From the moment I started this book, I was a little confused because none of the characters really got a proper introduction at least not for me (this author is new to me author).

The book was ver
Tpagirl
Travis was the third book in the Grim Sinners MC series by LeAnn Ashers.

Travis was the cousin to Wilder, book two. He was the typical over the top alpha expected in the Grim Sinners MC. We met Bailey and her daughter Gabby in Hawaii in Smiley, book one the Grim Sinners MC Originals. Adeline had befriended Bailey, recognizing the single mom needed support and a fresh start. Bailey packed Gabby and left for Texas with Adeline to begin their new life.

Travis had everything that Ashers MC series are
Julie
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-males, biker, mc, romance
A lovely, sweet story.
Travis had made his mind up on Bailey as soon as he laid his eyes on her and her sweet little girl Gabby, somehow he had to prove his worth, because he knew she was the one for him.
The “insta” caring and love that the handsome biker shows Bailey is beautiful and the bond he forms with Gabby her daughter is remarkable. And the tough biker is nonexistent when he’s with Bailey except when possession and safety needs show.
I loved this tale. There’s not much action but Gabby a
Leslee
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bailey doesn't know how she got so lucky to meet Adeline. Before she knows it, she is on a plane to Texas with her little girl flying to a new life. When a beautiful woman and her sweet little girl step off the plane, Travis knows she is the one. Petite and beautiful inside and out with a daughter he can't help but love, Travis will do whatever it takes to get them and keep them forever. Bailey is scared and isn't sure that she should take a chance on this gorgeous and kind man and risk her hear ...more
Rhea
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LeAnn Ashers outdid herself again!! This book is out of the park and exceeded all my expectations. The bond between Travis and Bailey's daughter from the start was so beautiful to see. I love that LeAnn doesn't beat around the bush and gives it to her readers as it is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Travis' character - the bad boy + kind man vibe made me a fan. I also love how LeAnn portrays her female characters as total badasses. Bailey's strength and how she raised her daughter, given her past, is commenda ...more
Doris
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, biker
A Love Story

Travis knew Bailey was the one as soon as he landed eyes on her and her beautiful little girl, Gabby. There was not one bit of “biker” that showed through when it came to his love for his woman or her daughter. If someone crossed any line when it came to how they should be treated that’s when the “all biker essence” came through. It was then that he was every part of the man who let nothing stand in his way of punishing the person. This book will definitely make you swoon.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
Aghhhh! Travis was amazing. He knew when he found the one and he made sure it stuck. This was a sort of instalove story but sometimes it’s just what I need and this book hit the spot. With low drama, awesome secondary characters and a beautiful love story, Travis and Bailey were truly an amazing couple. We know who will come next for this author and I for one can’t wait. I don’t want to give too much away from this story. Even with the fact that the drama level isn’t super high, all the sweet mo ...more
Rach
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored every word in this book. Another amazing read from LeAnn. Travis is an amazing man who loves hard and fast. Can't wait for Aidens book next
Barbara
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH Man, Wouldn’t we all love to have a guy like Travis. Kudo’s to Ms. Ashers for giving us a very well written book with a wonderful storyline and characters that are so well defined you’ll feel like you are right there living the story with them. The characters are strong, independant, warm and oh so romantic.

Bailey, is a been through the toughest of times and came out a strong independent woman who is afraid of very little. She got pregnant at 18 by an older man, at which point her parents thr
Lauren
Travis is book three in the Grim sinners MC series. This story is short, fast paced and action packed. I devoured this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout.
I have been eager to read Travis and Bailey’s story since we met Bailey in the previous book (smiley). I really enjoyed this book. I love Bailey, Gabby and Travis.
I love that Bailey had a temper and could protect herself. I liked that it was on par with Shaylin.
The chemistry between Bailey and Travis was clear to see and I love
April Symes
Travis by Leann Ashers is bk 3 in the Grim Sinners MC series. It is such a beautiful , amazing and exciting story. It's full of feels, romance, action, friendship, love, passion and heat. Travis and Bailey's love was more of an insta-love affair. Travis fell hard for Bailey's daughter and the story grew from the first interaction. Travis and Bailey are so good together- it doesn't feel forced. My heart hurt for all Bailey had endured and yet showed how strong she was. This is a theme in all Ms. ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I enjoy biker books, (who doesn't) and this one was no different. It was love at first sight for Travis when he met Bailey and her daughter Gabby. He knew that she would be his women no matter what.
Bailey was kicked out by her parents when she fell pregnant and since then she has been on her own just her and her daughter. Now she gets a chance to start over and she can't believe that there are people in the world like Travis and the Grim Sinners. People willing to accept her and make
Cassie Ashford
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this book popped up on my kindle I dropped everything and dove right in! Travis is a long awaited book so I wasn’t wasting one second to meet him fully.

We have seen Travis in previous books. He’s the goofball. The man that milks being sick so the women will baby him.

No one including Travis saw him settling down anytime soon. The moment he sets his eyes on Bailey he literally trips over thin air. A tongue tied mess. One of my favorite moments! The big man had fallen!

Travis takes to Bailey
Lee-anna Dunk
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like every book i have read if LeAnns i claim the male lead character as my own amd this one is no different. Travis has a heart of sheer gold. Not only is he hot tattooed and extremely alpha. He is kind, thoughtful, caring , funny and protective. When he meets Baily off the plane his world literally trips on its axis and things for Travis will never be the same again.

Bailey is a beautiful single mother to an even more beautiful little girl named Gabby. Bailey has gone through hell . Getting ki
Kylee
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travis is the 3rd book in the Grim Sinners MC series and this guy will not only steal the heart of Bailey and Gabby but yours too. Bailey is a single mum who has struggled for years and has had more knock downs in life than she would have liked. However, she shows her strength with the way she dusts herself off and keeps on moving forward. Travis might be a big bad biker on the outside but for his girls he is just a big old softy on the inside. A MC romance that will give you just enough grit an ...more
Ruby Ap.
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is the third story of the Grim Sinners MC and it was Travis's turn to find his HEA and I was so happy that Travis, Bailey and her little girl, Gabby became a real family :) These two have to overcome obstacles to reach their happily ever after but they do and it was beautiful <3 :)
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
IF YOU LIKE BIKER FAIRYTALE, THIS IS FOR YOU.

I POSSIBLY would have given it 2.5 - 3 STARS if EVERYTHING wasn't the same for each book....

In EVERY BOOK...

- The heroine is either a virgin or hasn't had sex so long she's a "born again virgin".
- The heroine has never had an orgasm from from a man, even those who aren't virgins (I think in only one book a heroine had given herself one).
- The men are badasses but are always perfect gentlemen to their women. When I say perfect, I mean perfect....
Jamie-Lynne
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

WOW!! I don't know where to begin!! I absolutely loved this book!! I love all of LeAnn Ashers books but the Grim Siiners MC and Devil Souls MC series are my favorite!! Travis is book #3 in her Grim Sinners MC series and while it can be read as a standalone I strongly recommend reading them in order you won't be disappointed!!
This is Travis and Bailey's story!! I was hooked right from the beginning all the way to the end, I couldn't put it down and finished it in
Angela
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I really like at LeAnn Ashers books is just how much the men are about women, and TRAVIS is no different. This was a very sweet story that did have its moments of badassery with both Travis AND Bailey.

I will say that I don’t really like the idea of a guy calling a woman Momma. Not clue why, just always irks me in some way. But every time Travis called Bailey Momma in this book, it didn’t irk me. It actually made me smile, which was weird. But that could definitely have been due to how much
Dominique Vaughn
Apr 17, 2019 rated it liked it
JoAnna G
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love MC books and I love LeAnn Ashers. She gives you all the feels. This book was engaging and worth the sleep I missed to finish it. I connected the people, the writing and the setting. The pace was just right. The writer did a great job. This is book three in The Grim Sinners MC.

Baily is a single mom trying to make it on her own after being abandon by her mother first at the age of seventeen for becoming pregnant, then her boyfriend. With the costs and not being able to really do it she pack
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bailey became a single mom when she was 18 years old, but her parents kicked her out of the house before that with $100 & a bag. It was tough going, but somehow she struggled & did what she had too because her tiny human, Gabby, was worth everything she went through. Finally, she caught a break and got the chance to start over somewhere new, so off they went. From the moment Travis, a member of the Grim Sinners MC, laid eyes on Bailey & Gabby, his life was changed for the better, as ...more
Turtlex
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cried happy tears at the end. So good.

I love that I can read a book in this series and be transported to a place of “what if”, or even, “what should be.” People support each other. People love each other with all of their heart. When you find something good, like the characters in these books, you hold onto it. You shouldn’t look at people and relationships with an expiration date wondering “when it will end” or if “it will end badly.” I love when the characters in these books find their othe
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

LeAnn Ashers is back with her brilliant, lovable, addicting, unforgettable, never like you've seen them before- motorcycle guys and y'all Travis is on the scene in all his big, alpha, bossy, protective, yummy ways. The Grim Sinners series has been really, really good so far but this book and this particular journey just took it to a whole 'nother level.

TRAVIS was a sexy, sweet, suspenseful, intense, unputtdownable MC romance that kept me glued to the pages and racing to the end to get al
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I freakin adored this latest book in the Grim Sinners MC series!!! We pick up right where it left off in Smiley's book. One look at Bailey and her daughter Gabby....Travis knew that he would love, cherish, and protect them for the rest of his life. Bailey hasn't had an easy life so when the opportunity presented itself to start over somewhere new with Gabby she jumped all over it. What she didn't anticipate was Travis and the feelings that he stirred up in her. Can we talk about the cuteness ...more
Brandy Roberts
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by one of my favorite authors , I'm such a fan of this series I was so excited to see that this heroes book was next he so stole my heart with how he is with the heroine and her adorable daughter . This can be read as a standalone but I recommend that you read them in order and while you're at it you should one click all of the authors books . I didn't want this book to end but what a ending I can't wait to see what's to come by the author and the series .

I voluntarily read

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Grim Sinners MC (3 books)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)