Start by marking “Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)

Travis

(Grim Sinners MC #3)

Bailey

Being the single mom of a beautiful five-year-old was hard. I’d struggled since the day I gave birth to my daughter when I was eighteen. So when we got the opportunity of a lifetime—to start over somewhere new—it was a no-brainer. We had to go.
What I never expected was to find him.

With one look, our whole world changed. Travis became everything to us. For once,
Published April 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Travis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travis

Start your review of Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)
♡Tonya♡
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Travis was the third book in the Grim Sinners MC series by LeAnn Ashers.

Travis was the cousin to Wilder, book two. He was the typical over the top alpha expected in the Grim Sinners MC. We met Bailey and her daughter Gabby in Hawaii in Smiley, book one the Grim Sinners MC Originals. Adeline had befriended Bailey, recognizing the single mom needed support and a fresh start. Bailey packed Gabby and left for Texas with Adeline to begin their new life.

Travis had everything that Ashers MC series are
Elizabeth Neal
Bailey became a mother at a young age, and though it has admittedly been a struggle, she doesn't regret having her daughter, Gabby. When the chance for a fresh start came up, she took it. She just never expected to find her forever at the same time.

The second I saw Bailey and Gabby I knew my life would change, and I eagerly embraced it. In an instant, they became my world and I would do anything to keep my new family happy. But I never thought danger would be coming for them.

Bailey had been aban
Missy's Book Obsession
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LeAnn Ashers is my go-to author for MC romances. Travis and Bailey were a great couple and Gabby was adorable. I loved reading about all the other previous couples and seeing what they were up too and the new ones as well. And as always the epilogues were amazing!! Looking forward to the next book that comes out.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
This one was way shorter than the last last one.. and we saw snips of Travis and Bailey in Smiley. Now it's their turn

Travis finally gets his turn and he is in love already with Bailey and her little daughter. Love a man who is a sweetheart for kids.

And they have a cute connection.. like one of the girls said its hawt seeing a biker dad lol.
As for Bailey she had a rough life but she was still super mom making sure her child was taken care of.. even if she had to miss meals to feed her child..
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc, 2019
Okay. I don't think this was a bad book in a sense I don't think this book was for me.
I don't know whether it's because I haven't read the other 2 from the Grim Sinners MC series that I really didn't know the majority of these characters. Usually, these books are standalone and that's how I took this. From the moment I started this book, I was a little confused because none of the characters really got a proper introduction at least not for me (this author is new to me author).

The book was ver
Stories in Review
Julie
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, mc, romance, alpha-males
A lovely, sweet story.
Travis had made his mind up on Bailey as soon as he laid his eyes on her and her sweet little girl Gabby, somehow he had to prove his worth, because he knew she was the one for him.
The “insta” caring and love that the handsome biker shows Bailey is beautiful and the bond he forms with Gabby her daughter is remarkable. And the tough biker is nonexistent when he’s with Bailey except when possession and safety needs show.
I loved this tale. There’s not much action but Gabby a
Leslee
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bailey doesn't know how she got so lucky to meet Adeline. Before she knows it, she is on a plane to Texas with her little girl flying to a new life. When a beautiful woman and her sweet little girl step off the plane, Travis knows she is the one. Petite and beautiful inside and out with a daughter he can't help but love, Travis will do whatever it takes to get them and keep them forever. Bailey is scared and isn't sure that she should take a chance on this gorgeous and kind man and risk her hear ...more
Rhea
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LeAnn Ashers outdid herself again!! This book is out of the park and exceeded all my expectations. The bond between Travis and Bailey's daughter from the start was so beautiful to see. I love that LeAnn doesn't beat around the bush and gives it to her readers as it is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Travis' character - the bad boy + kind man vibe made me a fan. I also love how LeAnn portrays her female characters as total badasses. Bailey's strength and how she raised her daughter, given her past, is commenda ...more
Doris
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, arc
A Love Story

Travis knew Bailey was the one as soon as he landed eyes on her and her beautiful little girl, Gabby. There was not one bit of “biker” that showed through when it came to his love for his woman or her daughter. If someone crossed any line when it came to how they should be treated that’s when the “all biker essence” came through. It was then that he was every part of the man who let nothing stand in his way of punishing the person. This book will definitely make you swoon.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
Aghhhh! Travis was amazing. He knew when he found the one and he made sure it stuck. This was a sort of instalove story but sometimes it’s just what I need and this book hit the spot. With low drama, awesome secondary characters and a beautiful love story, Travis and Bailey were truly an amazing couple. We know who will come next for this author and I for one can’t wait. I don’t want to give too much away from this story. Even with the fact that the drama level isn’t super high, all the sweet mo ...more
Rach
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored every word in this book. Another amazing read from LeAnn. Travis is an amazing man who loves hard and fast. Can't wait for Aidens book next ...more
Cassie Ashford
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this book popped up on my kindle I dropped everything and dove right in! Travis is a long awaited book so I wasn’t wasting one second to meet him fully.

We have seen Travis in previous books. He’s the goofball. The man that milks being sick so the women will baby him.

No one including Travis saw him settling down anytime soon. The moment he sets his eyes on Bailey he literally trips over thin air. A tongue tied mess. One of my favorite moments! The big man had fallen!

Travis takes to Bailey
Dicina
Bailey is raising her daughter all alone, working three jobs at a time to make ends meet, and not eating most days so that her daughter never lacks anything. When the story begins she is moving away from her old life, after a friend offers her to start her life over with the Grim Sinners MC. As soon as Travis and Bailey meets sparks fly, and they don’t waste any time. Travis wil stop at nothing to protect Bailey and his daughter when danger starts lurking around.

The blurb from this book really
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
IF YOU LIKE BIKER FAIRYTALE, THIS IS FOR YOU.

I POSSIBLY would have given it 2.5 - 3 STARS if EVERYTHING wasn't the same for each book....

In EVERY BOOK...

- The heroine is either a virgin or hasn't had sex so long she's a "born again virgin".
- The heroine has never had an orgasm from from a man, even those who aren't virgins (I think in only one book a heroine had given herself one).
- The men are badasses but are always perfect gentlemen to their women. When I say perfect, I mean perfect....
Barbara
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH Man, Wouldn’t we all love to have a guy like Travis. Kudo’s to Ms. Ashers for giving us a very well written book with a wonderful storyline and characters that are so well defined you’ll feel like you are right there living the story with them. The characters are strong, independant, warm and oh so romantic.

Bailey, is a been through the toughest of times and came out a strong independent woman who is afraid of very little. She got pregnant at 18 by an older man, at which point her parents thr
April Symes
Travis by Leann Ashers is bk 3 in the Grim Sinners MC series. It is such a beautiful , amazing and exciting story. It's full of feels, romance, action, friendship, love, passion and heat. Travis and Bailey's love was more of an insta-love affair. Travis fell hard for Bailey's daughter and the story grew from the first interaction. Travis and Bailey are so good together- it doesn't feel forced. My heart hurt for all Bailey had endured and yet showed how strong she was. This is a theme in all Ms. ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I enjoy biker books, (who doesn't) and this one was no different. It was love at first sight for Travis when he met Bailey and her daughter Gabby. He knew that she would be his women no matter what.
Bailey was kicked out by her parents when she fell pregnant and since then she has been on her own just her and her daughter. Now she gets a chance to start over and she can't believe that there are people in the world like Travis and the Grim Sinners. People willing to accept her and make
Emily
Bailey was a single mother who has been struggling. When the opportunity arrived for a fresh start, Bailey took her daughter and accepted it. Bailey didn't expect to meet Travis, nor did she expect Travis to insert himself in her life. As they grow close though there is a threat to Bailey no one expected. Will Travis be able to keep Bailey and Gabby safe?

Another great addition to the Grim Sinners series. I thought Bailey was very sweet and felt bad for her past. Travis is a perfect match for Bai
Lee-anna Dunk
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like every book i have read if LeAnns i claim the male lead character as my own amd this one is no different. Travis has a heart of sheer gold. Not only is he hot tattooed and extremely alpha. He is kind, thoughtful, caring , funny and protective. When he meets Baily off the plane his world literally trips on its axis and things for Travis will never be the same again.

Bailey is a beautiful single mother to an even more beautiful little girl named Gabby. Bailey has gone through hell . Getting ki
Kylee
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travis is the 3rd book in the Grim Sinners MC series and this guy will not only steal the heart of Bailey and Gabby but yours too. Bailey is a single mum who has struggled for years and has had more knock downs in life than she would have liked. However, she shows her strength with the way she dusts herself off and keeps on moving forward. Travis might be a big bad biker on the outside but for his girls he is just a big old softy on the inside. A MC romance that will give you just enough grit an ...more
Ruby Ap.
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is the third story of the Grim Sinners MC and it was Travis's turn to find his HEA and I was so happy that Travis, Bailey and her little girl, Gabby became a real family :) These two have to overcome obstacles to reach their happily ever after but they do and it was beautiful <3 :) ...more
nr.♡
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars 🌟

My Travis 😍 my man!
พ่อของลูก!
(พระเอกแนวผัวทิพย์ค้าบ ♥️)
Brandy Roberts
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by one of my favorite authors , I'm such a fan of this series I was so excited to see that this heroes book was next he so stole my heart with how he is with the heroine and her adorable daughter . This can be read as a standalone but I recommend that you read them in order and while you're at it you should one click all of the authors books . I didn't want this book to end but what a ending I can't wait to see what's to come by the author and the series .

I voluntarily read
Lauren
Travis is book three in the Grim sinners MC series. This story is short, fast paced and action packed. I devoured this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout.
I have been eager to read Travis and Bailey’s story since we met Bailey in the previous book (smiley). I really enjoyed this book. I love Bailey, Gabby and Travis.
I love that Bailey had a temper and could protect herself. I liked that it was on par with Shaylin.
The chemistry between Bailey and Travis was clear to see and I love
Djg
More insta-love and devoted H who will do anything for his girl. In this story Bailey is a single mom rescued by Smiley and Adeline who comes to Texas with them with her young daughter.

Probably the most far-fetched of the series (which is saying something) but enjoyable. The timeline doesn't always jive and it pulls me out a little but not a big thing.
Jamie-Lynne
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

WOW!! I don't know where to begin!! I absolutely loved this book!! I love all of LeAnn Ashers books but the Grim Siiners MC and Devil Souls MC series are my favorite!! Travis is book #3 in her Grim Sinners MC series and while it can be read as a standalone I strongly recommend reading them in order you won't be disappointed!!
This is Travis and Bailey's story!! I was hooked right from the beginning all the way to the end, I couldn't put it down and finished it in
Angela
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I really like at LeAnn Ashers books is just how much the men are about women, and TRAVIS is no different. This was a very sweet story that did have its moments of badassery with both Travis AND Bailey.

I will say that I don’t really like the idea of a guy calling a woman Momma. Not clue why, just always irks me in some way. But every time Travis called Bailey Momma in this book, it didn’t irk me. It actually made me smile, which was weird. But that could definitely have been due to how much
Dominique Vaughn
Apr 17, 2019 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Damon (Raleigh Texas Wolves #1)
  • Flicker (Dixie Reapers MC #11)
  • Spider (Hades Abyss MC #1)
  • Tank (Dixie Reapers MC #9)
  • Slim's Second Chance (Phantom Bastards MC #2)
  • Titan (Hades Abyss MC #5): Mississippi Chapter
  • Jennifer's Choice
  • Dragon (Devil's Fury MC, #3)
  • Renegade (Devil's Boneyard MC #6)
  • Kraken (Hades Abyss MC #4): Mississippi Chapter
  • Steel (Devil's Fury MC #5)
  • Outlaw (Devil's Fury MC #2)
  • Wire (Dixie Reapers MC #13): Bad Boys
  • Saint (Dixie Reapers MC #12)
  • Hadliegh's Desire (Satan's Anarchy MC #2)
  • Rebellious Christmas (Rebel Guardians MC, #7.5)
  • Satan's Revenge (Satan's Anarchy MC #1)
  • Cinder (Devil's Boneyard MC, #5)
LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing.

She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her.

LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.

LET'S CONNECT!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EQu7DV

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeannAshers

I

Grim Sinners MC (5 books)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)
  • Aiden (Grim Sinners MC, #4)
  • Derek (Grim Sinners MC, #5)