Start by marking “Old World Magick for the Modern World: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques to Balance, Empower, and Create a Life You Love” as Want to Read:

Use Your Inner Magick to Solve Problems and Create a Happy Life

Empower yourself and create the life you want with this simple and easy "how to" book of Magick.

Sharing her specialty of adjusting energy and flow, in people, spaces and situations Patti shows you how to work with natures elements and create simple 30 second solutions which can be done anywhere. Using her magic

Published March 27th 2019 by Efluential Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Old World Magick for the Modern World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Old World Magick for the Modern World

Start your review of Old World Magick for the Modern World: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques to Balance, Empower, and Create a Life You Love
Andrea D'Anna
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have several books in this genre and I haven't gotten through one of them.  They're hard to understand and everything seems so complicated, confusing and long; even though they're supposedly written for beginners!

You explain things so the average Joe can understand why and how the ritual/spell works....and none of the spells require a Newt's balls or a squirrel's tail!  😉😅  We beginners can actually perform them!  That is key for me, at least.

You hit it out of the park!!

Very cool!  😎

Andrea

Natalie Sedgwick
Patti has an infectious energy which comes through in this straight-forward, simple guide to infusing your life with magick. Patti gives an ethical approach to improving all aspects of daily living including love and financial. Whether you are new to the Craft or a seasoned practitioner such as myself, you will find something of value I. This easy-to-read book.
Lalita
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Simple & Easy

Good for beginners and those that want to solidify their practice. Interesting read and new insight/persepectives i can use in my practice. Ive seen some of Patri Negris psychic work and she is the real deal. Definitely would take her advice especially for $1.99 on kindle wtf!!
Tiffany
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this little book. It really is a great introduction into Wiccan, complete with a few spells to try on your own. It can also just be read as a self help book and the simple spells can work more like affirmations. It's really up to you. It's super positive and empowering. It's an easy and fast read to get you on your own road to finding your own inner magic. ...more
Yvonne Haas
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this book 🖤!!! Super easy and fun read! The tips are simple, and practical fundamentals that anyone can utilize regardless of their religious systems. Magic is more about personal empowerment, self discovery, acceptance, and discipline than making spells and potions. #findYourPower #shareYourMagick
Rebecca Booth
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I loved this book it have even a most dedicated practitioner a new way of refreshing the rituals and blessings
Lynda Belle
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this quick read. It's like a crash course on Wiccan. Already excited to try out some of the exercises and techniques. Recommend. ...more
Jim Morris
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is short. I read it in one sitting, maybe forty-five minutes. But it's full of practical ways to focus intent, which is at the heart of all magick. It;'s an easy, fun read. ...more
Megan Jones
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

It was a short fun book to read! I first heard about Patti on Ghost Adventures and when I heard she was coming out with a book, I couldn't wait to read it.
Nellie Kampmann
Sep 02, 2019
Sophia Shirley
Sep 10, 2019

• Eight Perfect Murders
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern #1)
  • The Tragical Comedy or Comical Tragedy of Mr. Punch
  • Star Wars: Darth Vader by Greg Pak, Vol. 1: Dark Heart of the Sith
  • Life Will Be the Death of Me: . . . and You Too!
  • An Exorcist Explains the Demonic: The Antics of Satan and His Army of Fallen Angels
  • The Goetia of Solomon the King
  • Fool's Gold (The Dragon Lords, #1)
  • The Modern Witch Tarot Deck
  • Become A Living God: Real Magick. Real Results. (The Complete Works of E.A. Koetting Book 10)
  • Peach Pies and Alibis (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #2)
  • Star Wars: Darth Maul
  • No Nest for the Wicket (Meg Langslow, #7)
  • Pies and Prejudice (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #1)
  • The Complete Grimoire: Magickal Practices and Spells for Awakening Your Inner Witch
  • The Case of the Missing Marquess (Enola Holmes, #1)
  • The Last Flight
  • The June Boys

News & Interviews

“While you can’t control everything around you, you CAN control how you react to the things around you—and that changes EVERYTHING!” 0 likes