Start by marking “Fractured Ever After: A Collection of Fairy Tale Retellings” as Want to Read:
Fractured Ever After: A Collection of Fairy Tale Retellings

Fractured Ever After: A Collection of Fairy Tale Retellings

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Old classics are fractured into exciting new tales in this international collection of magic, mystery, and adventure.

Some heroes go searching for their happily ever after: a dragon cocoon hunter explores the dangerous woods for his sleeping beauty; a prince forces a perfect romance on an unsuspecting maiden; and when a girl leaves town, she must quickly decide to trust—or
Kindle Edition, Illustrated, 288 pages
Expected publication: April 27th 2019 by Rowanwood Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fractured Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fractured Ever After

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Lynden Wade
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The secret to reworking a fairytale, in my opinion, is to identify the aspect that distresses us and use that as a creative springboard. That’s what every author in this collection has done. So if you have ever been irritated by the selfishness of the princess in “The Princess and the Frog,” or distressed at the idea of Beauty marrying her captor, or horrified at the way Snow White treats her stepmother at the wedding, read these fractured fairy tales and appreciate their inventive solutions.

My
Elise Edmonds
I really enjoyed this anthology of fractured fairy tales. Each puts a new twist on an old favourite tale, and the result is a very fresh and creative set of stories.

My personal favorites were True Reflections (an interesting take on the story behind Snow White) and On the Wrong Foot (a humorous look at the romance of Cinderella and her Prince).

Recommended for any fans of fairy tale retellings.

I received an ARC from the publisher. This unsolicited review is my own personal opinion.
Kelsie Engen
is currently reading it
Apr 06, 2019
Heather Hayden is a writer, gamer, reader, editor, and computer geek, though not in any specific order.

She can’t remember when she first started tapping away at a keyboard but she’s grateful that those early attempts at writing are lost in the ancient format of floppy disc. She does miss that racing MS-DOS game she used to play, but has found other games to spend free time on, such as Warcraft III