Start by marking “How Are You?” as Want to Read:
How Are You?

How Are You?

How Are You : Understanding the Silent Struggle of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression.

A friend asks, How Are You?

You want to say, Im fine, but you know that is untrue. You are in pain, but you dont know how to express it.

*****

A friend says, Im fine, but you know there is something more beyond those simple words.

You notice something is not right, but you dont know what to do.
Published March 2019 by Iman Publication

To ask other readers questions about How Are You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Are You?

Start your review of How Are You?
Elvina Zafril
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
are you okay

The reason I bought this book is because I was intrigued by the synopsis. It says,

A friend asks, How Are You?

You notice something is not right, but you dont know what to do. You want to understand and help but you dont know where and how to start.

When I opened and start reading it, I already felt like
Puteh Melati
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buku ini sangat baik untuk dibaca. Saya menyarankan mereka yg mempunyai kenalan yg mengalami masalah stress, anxiety dan depression serta mereka yg mengalami masalah ini sendiri untuk membaca buku ini. Buku ini sangat mudah difahami kerana penulis banyak menggunakan analogi bagi membantu pemahaman pembaca. Selain itu, isi buku ini tidak hanya menceritakan hal² teori, tetapi juga hal² praktikal serta rasional bagi segala saranan tindakan yg dikemukakan. Happy Reading!
Khadijah  Adam
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an eye opener. I bought this book to understand myself more. It really helps me on how should I care for myself and how to listen to others as well. I really appreciate that this book is out here.
Wan Nor Hanifah Hidayah Hanifah Hidayah Wan Kamaruddin
Buku yang menggambarkan secara jelas mengenai mental health. Mengupas isu-isu yang penting mengenai stress, depression dan juga anxiety.

Isinya berat. Namun, mudah untuk difahami kerana bahasa yang digunakan tidak begitu sukar.

Tahniah kepada kedua-dua penulis.
Anis Suraya
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-development
This is actually a psychology book, explaining about stress, anxiety and depression which I strongly recommend for people like me especially, who wants to help their loved ones, who are suffering these issues. It's a pretty light book, not super factual but I think the information provided are sufficient to enlighten us about the mental health scene in Malaysia. On top of that, it also discusses about misconceptions and myths regarding mental health issues, which is good to open up the minds of ...more
Iris Ymra
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book giving you an insight of what mental health is really like; an introduction for everyone who has no knowledge in any aspect regarding mental health.

It opens my mind and view about mental health much widely, makes me understand my daily stress even more.

The book gives advices about an issue that everyone of us has probably faced in our daily life, though it does state and advice the readers to always seek help from professional.

Whatever struggle that we are facing relating to our
XRXNX
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: malaysian
Part of "How Are You?" synopsis/description that totally sealed the deal for me to buy it was:

"A friend says "I'm fine", but you know there is somethings more beyond those simple words. You notice something is not right, but you do not know what to do. You want to understand and help but you don't know where and how to start."

Because, yes I want to understand and help, and yes I dont know where and how to start. And this book definitely did a good job on explaining stress, anxiety, and
Jannatun
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lessons from our Creator came to us in terms of what He let us experienced ourselves, or the experience of others around us. And these few weeks, the very same kind of message repeatedly came to teach me this take care of yourself, get to know yourself, know what can keep you happy and content...so then you can take care of others.

The first two chapters of 'How Are You?' are easy reads berbanding the last chapter yang lebih terasa seperti limpahan maklumat. Maybe it's meant to be a how-to
nssa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Listen to understand. Not listen to respond

Overall buku ni highlight pasal Stress, Anxiety, Depression. Dorang ceritakan setiap satu secara detail tak sangat, secara menyeluruh apa tiga benda common yang kita selalu lalui dalam kehidupan kita.

Banyak sangat quote yang aku macam nak highlight. Yang aku rasa macam nak letak sekali biar semorang boleh baca, boleh tahu, boleh ambil pengajaran.

Tapi mana ada benda sempurna. Typo dia boleh tahan lah banyak. Aku butakan aje.

Bagi aku, setiap daripada
Nabilah Pazmi
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
From this book i can conclude that mental illness is not like other pain that we can feel it physically.

Mental illness or mental health is about emotion that cannot be detect secara mata kasar macam tu je tapi memerlukan kepada penelitian yang jelas dan proses.

Overall this book help me to help others not as counselor but to be good listener 😊
AmalinaSazalli
Jul 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an ok read for me. When i start reading this book the foreword really catch my attention. I found latter that there is a repetition in the way the example is given. The rest of the chapters is very informative to me.
#bookshelfkakyana
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buku yang bagus!
It help me a lot. Alhamdulillah.
Bahasa yang mudah faham.
Buku ni pasal anxiety, stress dan depression.
Bila baca buku ni ia memberi sedikit sebanyak nasihat dan motivasi dalam kita menjaga kesihatan mental🌸✨
Fatimah Wahidah
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good book to understand about mental health.
Firafenn
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
These authors described mental health in simple and casual ways, and very useful for readers who are new about mental health.
Rhapsodysufi Othman
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A must read book. So many useful tips on how to deal with mental health issues and especially a good book to start educating ourselves against the stigma of mental illness.
Atifah Mariyah

• Letters to God
  • Signature Jalanan
  • Pelukis Jalanan
  • Empayar 2: Hikayat Mukjizat Daripada Iblis
  • Karma (Sekuel Novel Stigma)
  • Call Upon Him