Start by marking “Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)

Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)

All business-no-pleasure CEO of Hotel Empire, Keshavam Industries, Aariyan Ranjan, and successful Oncologist, Varini Iyengar, have known one another for sixteen years. When she last saw him Varini was left completely shattered as Aariyan walked away from their newfound love and out of her life. He was the first man she longed for, the first man she truly desired, and the f ...more
Published March 29th 2019 by Lupin Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Destiny for Love Arranged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny for Love Arranged

❤️ Paulette
Jun 24, 2019 is currently reading it
I'm looking forward to reading this second chances read...
Louma
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers from me... This book was just wow for so many reasons... Mostly I just want to say thank you to Vash Karuppa for the journey and that you made it possible for me to understand and enjoy the Indian culture... The characters in this book and the emotions wow... So Real... And then the country... South-Africa! Can't wait for more great books from this Author and for the journey to continue... I enjoyed it so much...
Kavita
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first brush with this author's works and am definitely looking forward to more stories from her.

Even though this story is seemingly of second chances it has many more elements of love, beliefs, impact of childhood memories, friendship and so many elements woven through one single story.

If you want to read a romance and still feel that you have read something more than just a love story then this book is the one for you.
Fadwa (Word Wonders)
DNF @ 12%

The writing is this is so...tedious and felt like it was trying too hard to be poetic and flowery while still failing at it. It took me two hours to read the first 4 chapters because that's how much I wasn't into it but ultimately decided to put it down.
Arti
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of romances and it is a second chance romance, it makes me happier.
I loved the way the author has presented the plot. Arranged marriages are common in India, and the author has taken the theme of an arranged marriage of convenience between to people who love each other, unknown to others and built on it.
The characters are realistic, relatable and have been developed in detail. Even the supporting characters like Divya, Paati, Eraivan, and the other friends have important roles to play
Samanthra
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

What a delight it was to chance upon this debut novel by Vash Karuppa! I loved the authenticity of the book which captured life as a South African Indian yet still delved into the depths of love and passion! Vash has encapsulated love and romance along with suspense brilliantly! In her book we meet the gorgeous doctor Varini and high powered businessman Keshavam. Both are successful but desperately need the institution of marriage to secure needs of their own! Seemingly to them love is not one o
Devika Fernando
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of second chance romance, and this one fits the bill really well. It also managed to stand out because it combines this hook with another popular trope, arranged marriage/marriage of convenience. I'd never read that particular combination before and found myself thoroughly entertained.

At turns funny, emotional, touching, compelling and romantic, the story brought the two main characters to life and held my attention until the last page. It felt very authentic, very 'Indian', and wa
Karim
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: completed
Though at times...the story was quite dragging...I like how good the characters were scripted....good work Vash....
Suraya Naidoo
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read!

It has been such a long-time since I really got stuck into a romance novel. The story line was so relatable as a South African indian as well as the author drawing you in chapter after chapter. The characters felt so real to me. I really hope to read many more enthralling stories by Vash..
Navina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vash Karuppa has brought a memorable story of love and family bonds to life in this tale of marriage bound through convenience.
She has captured the essence of modern South African Indians obligated to customary traditions.
Her lead characters are strong and realistic,
especially Aariyan who is portrayed with just enough broody sexiness and embraces all the demons that plague him, resulting in one swoon worthy CEO.
Not to take away from the leading lady, Varini hit the spot with her unflappable outl
Vbhagyarathi