Start by marking “Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)

Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)

All business-no-pleasure CEO of Hotel Empire, Keshavam Industries, Aariyan Ranjan, and successful Oncologist, Varini Iyengar, have known one another for sixteen years. When she last saw him Varini was left completely shattered as Aariyan walked away from their newfound love and out of her life. He was the first man she longed for, the first man she truly desired, and the f ...more
Published March 29th 2019 by Lupin Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Destiny for Love Arranged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny for Love Arranged

Start your review of Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ Destiny for Love
Author: ➳Vash Karuppa

Publication : March 29, 2019

⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I always enjoy good second chance romance ..

➳The story gives us Varini Iyengar.who is a 31 old Oncologist,& who’s aunt is dying , her last wish is for Varini to be married before she passes

➳ Aariyan Ranjan. Is very successful in the hotel business & CEO of his company, who also is in a predicament of his own. his plans to merger his business with The Suriyan Hotel Group. Mr Suryadevara expects him to turn up with a
Sahitya
Definitely a 3.5.

I never would have read this book if not for the author contacting me and letting me know of this contemporary romance with desi characters set in South Africa. As I’m always excited for more diaspora stories, I was glad to have the opportunity to read this one and while I have a few conflicting feelings about it, it was an overall enjoyable experience.

I really really liked Varini as a character. She was warm, kind and compassionate, with lots of love in her heart. She is also a
Dee James
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
'Destiny for Love Arranged' is the debut novel by Vash Karuppa. For a debut novel, the author has delivered a great read with a strong plot. Varini and Aariyan have known each other forever and have been strongly attracted to each other for a good number of years. Yet, they set out to have a marriage of convenience which quickly gets inconvenient with their hot chemistry, their respective emotional baggage, and Aariyan's fear of 'I do'. It does not help matters when their families also get entan ...more
Devika Fernando
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of second chance romance, and this one fits the bill really well. It also managed to stand out because it combines this hook with another popular trope, arranged marriage/marriage of convenience. I'd never read that particular combination before and found myself thoroughly entertained.

At turns funny, emotional, touching, compelling and romantic, the story brought the two main characters to life and held my attention until the last page. It felt very authentic, very 'Indian', and wa
Louma
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers from me... This book was just wow for so many reasons... Mostly I just want to say thank you to Vash Karuppa for the journey and that you made it possible for me to understand and enjoy the Indian culture... The characters in this book and the emotions wow... So Real... And then the country... South-Africa! Can't wait for more great books from this Author and for the journey to continue... I enjoyed it so much...
Kavita
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first brush with this author's works and am definitely looking forward to more stories from her.

Even though this story is seemingly of second chances it has many more elements of love, beliefs, impact of childhood memories, friendship and so many elements woven through one single story.

If you want to read a romance and still feel that you have read something more than just a love story then this book is the one for you.
Arti
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of romances and it is a second chance romance, it makes me happier.
I loved the way the author has presented the plot. Arranged marriages are common in India, and the author has taken the theme of an arranged marriage of convenience between to people who love each other, unknown to others and built on it.
The characters are realistic, relatable and have been developed in detail. Even the supporting characters like Divya, Paati, Eraivan, and the other friends have important roles to play
Fadwa (Word Wonders)
DNF @ 12%

The writing is this is so...tedious and felt like it was trying too hard to be poetic and flowery while still failing at it. It took me two hours to read the first 4 chapters because that's how much I wasn't into it but ultimately decided to put it down.
Samanthra
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

What a delight it was to chance upon this debut novel by Vash Karuppa! I loved the authenticity of the book which captured life as a South African Indian yet still delved into the depths of love and passion! Vash has encapsulated love and romance along with suspense brilliantly! In her book we meet the gorgeous doctor Varini and high powered businessman Keshavam. Both are successful but desperately need the institution of marriage to secure needs of their own! Seemingly to them love is not one o
Navina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vash Karuppa has brought a memorable story of love and family bonds to life in this tale of marriage bound through convenience.
She has captured the essence of modern South African Indians obligated to customary traditions.
Her lead characters are strong and realistic,
especially Aariyan who is portrayed with just enough broody sexiness and embraces all the demons that plague him, resulting in one swoon worthy CEO.
Not to take away from the leading lady, Varini hit the spot with her unflappable outl
Karim
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: completed
Though at times...the story was quite dragging...I like how good the characters were scripted....good work Vash....
Shilpa Suraj
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
A second chance romance coupled with a marriage of convenience ... What's not to love? Strong leads, interesting secondary characters and familial bonds that make you teary eyed ... This story has it love..I truly enjoyed getting to know Varsh and Aariyan and was rooting for their happy ever after.
The Magic of Books Blog
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review of Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1) by Vash Karuppa

4 stars

Dawn Yacovetta
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story as second-chance romances are some of my favorites. Aariyan Ranjan is making his name in the hotel business, and Varini Iyengar is a doctor who has worked hard through a difficult start to life to find a place where she belongs. Her best friend is Aariyan's sister, so they've known each other most of their lives. However, there's always at least one person in a relationship who makes a huge mistake that makes it hard to come back from it. Yet, when they're both faced with cir ...more
Atmaram Sahakari
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I like reading romance novels, especially second chance romance novels as they make us understand the dynamics of overcoming problems in relationships.

I loved the way the author has interlaced the marriage of convenience troupe with second chance romance in the book. I also loved the way the author had built the characters and described their emotional connect with the family.

And the book has also given me an idea about the subtle changes in cultural practices being followed by people of Indian
Suraya Naidoo
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read!

It has been such a long-time since I really got stuck into a romance novel. The story line was so relatable as a South African indian as well as the author drawing you in chapter after chapter. The characters felt so real to me. I really hope to read many more enthralling stories by Vash..
Ruchi Singh
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
'Destiny for...' is an emotional second chance romance with a highly charged climactic end to the story. I loved the plot and the characterization. A breezy weekend read!
Gunjan Mittal
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Destiny for Love Arranged is the debut novel of Vash Karuppa; and author from South Africa.
This is a story of Varini Iyengar, a 31 old Oncologist, who is strong and independent. Really loved by all her patients for her kindness and love. She lives with her aunt, who is old and is dying. Hers aunty only wish is to see Varini married and settled.
Our other main character is Aariyan Ranjan, a very successful CEO in the hotel business. His main project was the merger with The Suriyan Hotel Group. Th
Meenakshi S
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Pathetic grammar

Romance is fine. But the grammar and writing is bad. In certain places it looks like the first draft .
Kavita
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
There's something about romance that I keep going back to this genre. Although all love stories are same you would say, yet there are different phases expressed by the author in creating a story.

Everyone has a love story and for everyone it is different. This book is a story of love. Second chance, family, extended family, personal choices and standing up for yourself and your love.

Aariyan and Varini have known each other their whole lives. They had been together and broke up. Both moved ahead i
Meenal Vardan
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing debut novel

Absolutely loved this book. From the 1st chapter to the last page this book had me hooked. I had no idea this was her 1st book so was blown away when i found that out. Would recommend this to anyone that loves to read love stories or know about other cultures as it has a sneak peek into the South Indian culture. Kiara touched my heart a lot in this book. For a little girl to go through as much as she went through is just heart breaking. We don’t realize there are so many girl
Ruchi
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the debut novel of Vash Karuppa, who has an interesting South African Indian heritage.

So are her characters second/ third generation Indians living in South Africa.

Does love happen a second time especially with the same person. I believe Vash is a die hard romantic because inspite of all odds, her characters do keep believing in each other.

The story is a bit complex, may be due to the multiple side angles created, but leaves an important message to the readers.

The strength of the story i
Sowjanya T
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book and writing style. The family tree was a bit confusing sometimes. It would definetley help if there is a tree or some pictorial representation of the characters. But enjoyed the writing style. An inspiration for aspiring authors like me.
Angela Peixoto
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a first book by the author I feel that it is an absolute best seller. It is a gripping and delightful love story. I do look forward to reading many more books by Vash Karuppa.
Vbhagyarathi
Dec 15, 2019
Sucharita
Jul 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Making Connections: 5628. - Destiny For Love Arranged by Vash Karuppa 7 34 Jan 11, 2020 10:21AM
Diverse Romance 1 2 Oct 02, 2019 12:37AM

• A Marriage Knot: a tangled love story
  • Until Forever: A Passionate Romance
  • Tied to You: A Passionate Kidnap Romance
  • The Devil’s Kiss: A Dark Romance
  • Her Protector
  • Accidental Husband: A Passionate Love Story
  • The Promise: A Passionate Romance
  • Gobsmacked (The Groom Series #2)
  • BREAKING ALL THE RULES (SEHGAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAGA Book 3)
  • Leave Me... Never
  • Living on the Edge (Sehgal Family & Friends Book 5)
  • Seduced by Mr Perfect
  • Queen of Hearts: A Passionate Love Story
  • The Arrangement: A Passionate Romance
  • Man Friday
  • The One I Love (Billionaire Romance Forever series Book 1)
  • Mr & Mrs Sehgal (Mr & Mrs Series Book 1)
  • The Confused Bridegroom: A Romantic Comedy
Vash is a South African author of Indian origin who has been an avid reader from the tender age of five. Being a passionate romantic and voracious bookaholic, reading was a drug to which she had an instant addiction, one that only grew with time. While books in all genres interest her, it was romance that captured her heart. Even as a pre-teen, she loved the ‘happily ever after (HEA)’ syndrome lea ...more