Start by marking “Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)

Enthralled

(The Enslaved Duet #1)

It was the biggest day of my life.
I know most people say that about something joyous; a graduation, a wedding ceremony, the birth of their first child. My situation was a little different.
Sure, it was my eighteenth birthday, but it was also the day that I was sold.
Sold to a man with hair like a crown of gold and eyes blacker than the darkest pits of Hell.
He bought me t
Published March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Enthralled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enthralled

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic’ENTHRALLED' is the first full length dark romance novel book in Giana Darling’s ‘The Enslaved' duet.

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPicCosima's story kicks starts off into a territory I wasn't expecting, on her eighteenth birthday she was sold into slavery to pay off gambling debts her father had accumulated for a period of five years. Agreeing saves her family. The alternative is unthinkable. Now she's the property of Alexander, the Earl o
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

THANKS FOR MY ARC! IS IT MARCH 29TH YET?

Book 1 in duet.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Sure, it was my eighteenth birthday, but it was also the day that I was sold.
He bought me to own me, to
Melanie
This is very dark and this is very taboo, but if you liked The Debt series back in the day, you’ll probably like this, too. RTC when I’m home from Hawaii, but so many trigger warnings for sexual assault and abuse, please use caution! 💗
Ari
Mar 28, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF at 80%

Fuck, this book redefined terrible for me. A pretentious writing, pathetically researched plot-line, choppily executed story, and two completely distasteful characters leads to a very horribly miserable semi-human, aka yours truly.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.5

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Giana Darling's work in the past, so after I read the blurb for Entralled, adding it to my tbr was a must. The fact that it's dark romance and has a gorgeous cover just enticed me further. Even so, I did my best to keep my anticipation in check. I didn't want to go into the book with overly inflated expectations, and I think I succeeded at that. All I expected from my reading experience was to enjoy it in some way and for the story to be twisted and
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

Giana Darling’s poetic prose is my absolute favourite thing to consume—a seamless flow of enchanting sentences and enthralling moments weaved together to create an evocative narrative that will captivate your attention, entice your senses and summon an array of diverse emotions to surface. I’ve been charmed by every facet of this author’s writing since devouring the emotionally raw and passionate affair between Giselle and Sinclair.

But the true interest that truthfully attracted me lied with Al
Giana Darling
Feb 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Enthralled is coming March 29th 2019!

I cannot wait to share Cosima and her Master, Lord Thornton, Alexander Davenport with you all <3

H
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

5 I’m His Slave CROWNS

What am I supposed to do with myself until book 2? How do I go on? Like Cosima, I’m a slave to Alexander. He is my master. I don’t want anyone but him. Alright, that might be extreme but it is still true. I’m wrecked. This story is brutal, twisted, but I was enthralled (no pun intended) by the beautiful prose of Giana Darling.

Alexander is everything a dominant should be. There are moments you hate him, especially in the beginning when h
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Giana Darling has blown my mind with this wickedly dark, but utterly captivating story. The writing is perfection. The imagery and mythology elements that she weaves into the tale are beautifully done. I was beyond impressed and completely enthralled. I loved it immensely.

Now, with that being said, this is not a rainbows and sunshine type of love story. It’s dark. The hero is not what you’d expect in a traditional romance, yet he is utterly perfect in this story. Love is love regardless of how
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"He wanted me broken. A beautiful, hollow shell to break open and fuck into. It wasn’t enough to own my person and rape my body. He wanted to empty my soul so that the only thing I was filled with was his cock and his cum."

This started really good and I really enjoyed Giana Darling's descriptive (although sometimes grammatically incorrect) writing. There were some awkward phrases but I really got into it. Yes, this was really dark and really gritty! There are many triggers and frankly, it wasn
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
When Giana first discussed this story with me I was intrigued. When I got to know Cosima’s character I was enamoured. When I met her Master I became obsessed.

This one is certainly not for the faint of heart. This story touches on very real, very dark subjects but does it in a way that feels genuine and respectful. It’s definitely a dark romance and the ever changing dynamics between Cosima and her Master had me hooked from page one.

Nothing in this book is what meets the eye. Nobody is who you
Jessica
Giana Darling is queen and I absolutely love her Forbidden Men series. I was so excited to see she had a new duet coming out. It was definitely A LOT darker than I expected, but I love a good dark romance when I'm in the mood, so I waited a bit and then dove right in!

When she turns 18, Cosima is sold by her father to a British Lord to serve as a sex slave for the next five years. Cosima is determined not to break, but she's never had to serve Alexander Davenport before...

Going into this one, I
Susan
...Review to Come...
Frances
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My heart. Wow.

What a journey. This book took me on a journey like no other.

ENTRALLED is book 1 of the Enslaved duet by Giana Darling.

Alexander & Cosima’s relationship is a complicated one. From the way it began, the middle, and to the way it ended (for now), NOTHING has been easy for either of them, especially for Cosima. But it’s not just them, they must also deal with forces around both of them that are of big influence, and ultimately BOTH will need to make a choice....or a sacrifice.

Fu
Tina
Dnf

wtf did I just read?????!

“Be thorough, doctor. I don’t want to drag her home to England only to find out that she isn’t pure,”

A hiss erupted from between my lips when his cold fingers swiped over my sex before plunging inside, a shallow thrust that poked at my intact hymen.
“Pure,” the doctor stated, removing his fingers and wiping them on a kerchief he pulled out of his breast pocket. “Beautifully intact hymen.”

w t f
w t f

I am out of here.

But again - wtf

P.S. plus, putting this fucked up shi
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

Safety spoilers at the end of review

4 starss !!!

”You may own my body, Lord Thornton, but you will never own my mind, my spirit or my heart.”

Omggg.. Enthralled was everything I never knew I wanted. This book was beautifully tragic. In the best way possible...and I loved it! It does end in a cliffhanger. And now I’m anxiously waiting to read what happens next.

Cosima’s (18) father had a terrible gambling addiction. And he owed money to some danger
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Giana Darling's Enthralled was absolutely amazing. It left me shocked, hopeful and quite simply, with no pun intended, enthralled and wanting more. This story was sexy and delicious but also disturbing and sad. At times I felt Cosima's pain and anguish as if they were my very own raw wounds. But like her I was kept captive by the gamut of emotions she felt for her mercurial captor while also battling her desires to be free.

The story begins on a shocking note as we see Cosima Lombardi on the verg
HoneyedPages
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
You know when you read a book and it rocks your entire world and turns it upside down? Yeah well that just happened to me and I can't believe I found the words to even write this review but I tried knowing I could never do it any justice.

I knew I was going to love this book and that it would be a top read but I didn't expect it to end up being my favourite book of all time.

Whenever I read anything by Giana I always take my time with it and never rush, usually because I never want them to end bu
BellaorevBooks

I’m a huge lover of dark romance. When I saw that Enthralled was right in my alley, I just had to have it. Enthralled is a very dark, twisted and erotic novel. It has a very strong content, violence and cruelty. If this are not triggers for you, you can dive into The Enslaved Duet for sure.

Our couple is Alexander Davenport, Earl of Thornton and Cosima Ruth Lombardi. A British Lord and his little Italian slave, a dominant and his submissive, a man and his property.

The blurb of this story had me
Jill
3.25 Stars
TF
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.75description"/
description"/
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
What an extraordinary story about personal courage and strength of spirit.
Giana has outdone herself with this book where she throws everything in the kitchen at the waifish 18 year old Cosima Ruth Lombardi and this girl refuses to crumble!! The topolina is a fighter, survivor and a warrior. Can you tell I'm totally in love with her !! *Lady-boner*!!!
"It’s the duality of a strong mind and a submissive spirit, a fierce heart."
She has steel in her spine to carry a boulder of responsibility rest
Little Steamy Reads
Dark, mysterious and twisted story, but also incredibly passionate. That’s how I would describe Enthralled in a nutshell. Giana Darling drawn me into the world of domination and submission what is both depraving and alluring. The story described in this book is one big unknown and the author gives us information bit by bit and that keeps us in constant uncertainty and makes us want more. One thing is certain- Enthralled is one of the best BDSM books I had the opportunity to read.

Cosima Lombardi
Chele'
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm actually not sure what to rate this book, I'd probably go with a 3.5?

Enthralled is my first read by Giana and the world she created is intense, decadent, revolting and often confusing.

On her eighteenth birthday, beautiful  Cosima Lombardi is sold to Alexander Davenport, a British Lord,  Earl of Thornton and a dominant. Cosima is to be his submissive, his slave for a period of five years. At least that's what her father promised Alexander as he signed on the dotted line to pay off his debts
Kahea
***5 Stars***

That was intense.

Dark, gritty, debauched, delicious and emotionally draining intense goodness. This pushed me down the rabbit hole and got it’s hooks so deep into me that I didn’t want to even attempt to claw my way out.

Cosima and Alexander, for as much as I ended up liking them and as fascinated by them gave me a huge case of whiplash, Cosima more than Alexander, but still, these two tested me throughout the book. There were many times where I wanted to reach out and do much more
Alexandra
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I start?

This book was breathtaking, sexy, and mysterious. There are lies and deceit just like there are plot twists. The things we learn in this book left my mouth hanging open. There were some revelations that I wasn’t expecting whatsoever.

Master Alexander is honestly my favorite male character. He was domineering, sadistic, and sweet and oh boy I want to find a male like that. I loved those moments when he was so sweet to her. Cósima was quite the character. She was stubborn but she
Paloma
FUCK 👏🏽
4.75

I was up till 5am reading last night and had to force myself to stop!
Giana you really compelled me with this book!
It’s so intensely erotic and lush
Why did you leave me with that ending! What am I supposed to do now?

This books has all the things I love mob ✔ age gape romance ✔ English setting ✔ British lords ✔ Slave/ máster bdsm relationship ✔and a plot that was tinged with enough mystery to get me flipping pages till the early morning

Btw if you’re thinking of reading this first
Q.B. Tyler
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, what did I just read? I’m stunned and shook and foaming at the mouth for more words, more information more Cosima and her Master! It’s no secret that I love any kind of dom/sub, master/slave relationship turned more. Their story is beautiful and tragic all tied into this complicated knot with lies and betrayal and deceit threaded throughout. Giana Darling’s words, which are known for being poetic and powerful become even more intense if that’s possible. Her imagery and descriptions— and ho ...more
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
My very first book by Giana Darling and, oh, was it dark and delicious. Sprinkled with crime, mystery, and full of dark erotic goodness, the story hooked me from the start.

Cosima's father, Seamus, is a selfish degenerate. A drunkard with a gambling addiction, he is in debt up to his eyeballs with the Camorra. To pay them off, he sells his trump card, his only thing of value, his daughter.

An up-and-coming model in Italy, Cosima is known for her beauty and innocence. It's her eighteenth birthday

• Delivery Man
  • Iron Trophy
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Crave (Love the Way You Lie, #1)
  • Arrogant Stranger (Exposé #6)
  • Judged (Wrecked, #2)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Eternally (Infinite Love Duet, #2)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • After Tomorrow (One Day Soon, #1.5)
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • Knox (Creed Brothers, #3)
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Talen
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling@gmail.com if you have a

The Enslaved Duet (2 books)
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)