Start by marking “The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes (Mindblood Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes (Mindblood Series Book 1)

The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes (Mindblood Series Book 1)

"Praachi marries elements of fiction, science, spirituality and romance, transforming them into a thrilling journey- a concoction of unthinkable yet logical unnaturalness." (Free Press)

"The adventure never fades.Fantasy, science, para-normal characters and unpredictable secrets entwines to create a stellar masterpiece." (The Pioneer)

Published March 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes

Start your review of The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes (Mindblood Series Book 1)
Katherine
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story follows Rudra Gautam, a gifted socially active individual with an extraordinary high IQ. He was the adopted son of the Prime minister. His childhood was one the interesting one. Being a workaholic, he always put work before everything and he always had these mysterious visions that haunted his every waking hour. After much persuasion he finally listened to his father and took a vacation. Rudra went to Kathmandu for mountaineering which was supposed to give him a relief from his ...more
Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews
You can read all my review on Blog - Books Teacup and Reviews

1/2 /5

The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes was mixture of fantasy, sci-fi, mystery and thriller that revolved around a turquoise-eyed hero of the book. It was about power meditation and yoga, spirituality, science and technology, greed and cruelty, adventure, and good vs evil, love, and saving the world.

Characters-

Rudra was uniquely intelligent protagonist who could see aura of person with his inbuilt infrared detecting turquoise eyes.
Crazybookbug
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See guys if you're thinking that this is some shady romance novel who follows a bad boy kinda billionaire than puh-lease let me tell you you're highly mistaken.

This story revolves around a theoretical physicist Rudra Gautam, a workaholic adopted son of a prime minister who was happened to be owner of an extraordinary mesmerizing pair of mysterious Turquoise Eyes enveloped with superpower of visualizing the world of electric and magnetic energies around him. His decision of keeping this unique
Prarinthepustakaaley
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am not into Science Fiction at all but after realising that this book is an amalgamation of Mystery, Romance and Fantasy, I knew I had to pick it up if not for the attractive title and the cover. First things first, the cover is gorgeous; you are drawn to it as soon as you see it and then comes the title which piques your interest more for the book! Rudra, our protagonist, is a gifted and privileged young man sets out on a mission with his former love and equally talented Azha Jane. The ...more
Kaushik Chakraborty
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#bookreview
This will be the first time I am not rating any book in the beginning . I want you guys to know the reason behind it , know a little about the book , then I don't need to rate it , you guys can rate it .
Generally we read most books based on a particular genre , or rarely we find any book with combined two genre . To be honest , we reader can feel the gap in it . Though the author tries his / her best to lessen the gap .
This is the single book , I ever read which is multifacet but I
Rainu Arora
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
'Destiny has chosen power for you;destiny will generate power within you'
Title - The secret of his turquoise eyes
Book one : Mindblood series
Author - Praachi Verma
Genre - mystery thriller fiction
Pages - 441
Format - kindle
Plot - The story revolves around the protagonist Rudra Gautam,a theoretical Physicist who has mesmerizing eyes and also visualizes electric and magnetic energies around him. So after his father's advice he goes for mountaineering in Kathmandu to relax and there he meets a
Kavita
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Take:

The book explores a very different journey. Intelligent observations used to draw parallel with life and subconscious mind. A gripping story that stretches over 400 pages holds your attention throughout.The plot is water tight and the writing style simple. The author has made a great attempt to build another world.

Rudra Gautam has captivating turquoise eyes and has a very IQ. In a quest to find out his mission which is triggered by his recurring dreams he sets on a journey to the famous
BookClickDeo (Deotima)
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although I had finished the book two days back, it took me some time to fathom this book! You will be surprised to know that this book has a pinch of so many genres including romance, spirituality, technology, mystery, Science, fantasy as well!
So Rudra Gautam,yes, our protagonist with the turquoise eyes is flung from his day to day life into an adventure to find out "The secret of his turquoise eyes" with which he can gauge magnetic energies around him. A Himalayan monk does the trick.
The
Rajeshwari
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A couple of days back, when I read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, I wished for a book set in Indian subcontinent and just as exhilarating as his.
Little did I know that I would come across this book the very next day.

A perfect blend of science fiction , mystery and spirituality with traces of romance and lots of mythical creatures, this book is definitely a page-turner. The exceptionally lucid narration kept me hooked right from the first page.

Rudra, the protagonist (Also the son of the Prime
Aiman Arfi
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book : The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes
Author : Praachi Verma
Genre : Thriller

PLOT : The book is all about the main character Rudra, a civilised, social and disciplined man, having a pair of attractively beautiful eyes. Rudra, who is getting visions of spirituality, takes a break from his routine life as advised by his father and went for trekking to the Himalayas. And the adventure alongwith mystery and thriller begins which holds you till the end.

#COMMENTS :
Narration is very simple and binds
Audriza Banerjee
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
THE SECRET OF HIS TURQUOISE EYES

Thank you Prachi Verma for the review copy.

Rating:/

Review

The cover is mesmerizingly beautiful.

The storyline is very new and I haven’t come across like this in a few months.

The book is a little lengthy so I took three sittings to complete it.

Narration is good but I think the character development could have been better.

The twists are unpredictable and each a page turner.

The vocabulary can be improved to a great extent otherwise the language is becoming a let down.

I
sukhmanjot
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: thriller, fantasy
THE SECRET OF HIS TURQUOISE EYES is written by praachi verma. This book is a mix of fantasy, sci fi and suspense.

Overall, the story is well researched and thoughtful. But, at the same time too much description of various elements made the plot slightly boring and slow paced as the book is huge (441 pages). The storyline is creative and full of twists and turns. The language is simple and easy to understand. This book is not at all cliche or mushy as the authoress didn’t put romance as the main
Radhika Gupta
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an impressive piece of writing with a very strong and intellect protagonist, Rudra with deep roots and layers to his character.

The story doesn't fall in one genre as it consists of many: mystery, sci-fi, fantasy. The plot is good and it can't really be predicted. It is full of unexpected twists and turns and leaves you baffled at what just really happened.

It was a long read but definitely worth. Well if you wanna try something which feeds to all your genre needs, i.e. mystery, fantasy,
Rakhi
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my second Sci-fi book and I must say an amazing book from Indian Author. Mixture of science, fantasy, adventure and everything that you would really wanna read this summer.
First and for most, the protagonist, Rudra has special turquoise eyes and this makes him exception from others. So one monk manipulates him to come to Himalaya and there the story begins of his lonesome journey.
A Well-written and perfectly described story.
Details as required. The plot was great into the snowy island
Manali
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and some candy floss from my secret stash.
My take on the book -
Ever read a book and thought how the movie would look like? Well normally I hate screen adaptations of my books but this one I saw like a movie in my mind rather than read it. This is one of those books that has a lot of everything but without being too over-you know what I mean. The narration at times is too picturesque while at others thrilling. I really enjoyed it and am glad that this is just book 1.
Kriti singh
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book: The secret of his turquoise eyes.
Author: Prachi Verma
Favourite quote:
"Destiny has chosen power for you; destiny will generate power within
you." Review : Rudra Gautam, is our protagonist who is a theoretical physicist who has turquoise eyes. He is born with his ability to see auras. He has visions which lead him on an uncalled expedition to Himalayas to unravel mysteries.
Now I am telling you no more , you have to pick up the book.
The book is well written, language is simple and
reader from a star
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really Interesting concept.
Sci-Fi connected with mystery and many other elements, A good combo of several flavors,
It is not that the book covers every element like Romance, Adventure, etc… as well as it covers Mystery and sci-fi
The Story of Rudra (Not lord Shiva, No mytho here ), a Physicist gifted with turquoise eyes (it's a blue like colour, you can see that in book cover).
So what's different in that?
These beautiful blue eyes have some special powers, but with great power comes great
Vishhvakh
Mind-blowing mindblood series

THE SECRET OF HIS TURQUOISE EYES
Mindblood series, Book 1.
AUTHOR: @praachi.verma
First of all, I would like to thank the author for issuing me this copy
Review:
Rudra, obviously the man with turquoise eyes is the protagonist of this "Magnum Opus" imagination.
Not just the colour, but Rudra has some visions through his eyes somewhere around Himalayas.
Rudra wants to follow those visions and wants to know what message they're trying to convey.
He gets a chance to
Susmita Sau
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The secret of his turquoise eyes
Author - @praachi.verma
Publisher - @notion.press
Price - 50(kindle edition)
Page - 441
Genre - fantasy/sci-fi
Thanks @praachi.verma for the book.

Content - Rudra Gautam,adopted son of recently elected prime minister Chandra Gautam,is an intelligent,socially active individual with an extraordinary IO.But he also has some special power.His enigmatic turquoise eyes can see inside people's mind.He is having mysterious visions that are haunting him every now and
Vishhvakh Kishore
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE SECRET OF HIS TURQUOISE EYES
Mindblood series, Book 1.
AUTHOR: @praachi.verma
First of all, I would like to thank the author for issuing me this copy
Review:
He gets a chance to trek in Himalayas and he
Rohini
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Destiny has chosen power for you; destiny will generate power within you."

I was in awestruck when I finished this book. Story was started with Rudra's dad Gautam, becoming PM. Before Gautam's swearing, Gautam wanted Rudra to leave for somewhere to take rest from the hectic work. He choose Nepal for an adventurous trip especially for trekking.
When he went to Nepal, he joined with Alok, who is a camp manager and other team members. There he saw a rainbow which can't seen by others. He wants to
Srishti Mahato
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even if you have never experienced how life in himalayas is and how different perspective people have depending on the situation, the author tells in just 388 pages without sounding boring.

The story is about Rudra who's father has just won the general elections. He was adopted from a monastery in the himalayas. A young, intelligent person with beautiful turquoise eyes which have a unique power to see through the emotions of the person, like some sort of magnetic energies. He gets visions often
Apurva
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rudra Gautam is a theoretical physicist whose mesmerizing turquoise eyes aren’t just his most impressive feature, but are a gift to visualize the world of electric and magnetic energies around them. He keeps his extraordinary capabilities hidden until he unravels an abstruse secret. The clues to which are hidden in strangest of places; the directions to which can be obtained only by solving complex codes, that only the most knowledgeable can figure out. Rudra quickly realizes that he will need ...more
itzbookish
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A book with all the genres- Science, mystery, technology and romance and commendable is the fact that each one is justified to its fullest.

First book in the 'Mindblood series', it is definitely interesting enough to make you crave for the release of its sequel.

Beautiful description, well laid narration and language, its interesting plot, everything makes up for a thrilling read.

'Rudra Gautam', the protagonist of the story, who is a physicist with mesmerizing turquoise eyes has more meaning to
Biplab Das
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review : The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes (Book One Mindblood Series). .
Author : @praachi.verma
Genre : SciFi/Fantasy

No. of pages : 441

In addition to the trekking journey of the main protagonist Rudra Gautam which I posted before, this one sheds more light into the story. Here, Rudra travels deeper into the Himalayas. He visits a monastery where people are aware of the mysterious man. There he meets few other men who also share their views about Rudra's journey. At the monastery he finds a book
Cheshta Abrol (xshadesoflife)
The story is about a boy with turquoise eyes, which holds more secrets than anyone expected- Rudra. The story revolves around his adventure in order to unfold those secrets and complete the quest assigned to him. But, little did he know that the answers lay within himself.

The story starts with a very normal, happy day in Rudra's life- from winning the elections to planning a holiday vacation and those oh-so-well described visions he had. The real adventure or quest starts during his trek
Mahi Ajmera
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rudra Gautam was able to perceive lights in the electromagnetic spectrum that are outside the range of normal human vision, like infrared and bio-photonic emissions. He had a spontaneous ability to perceive aura, which helps him to study intent, emotion, spirituality, power and even health of an individual. He was blessed with an exceptional IQ. But now something weird is been happening For a brief moment everything else disappears and all he could see is himself cast off somewhere amidst the ...more
Vandana
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: review-copies
Rudra Gautham is a theoretical physicist with a powerful political background. But what makes him stand apart is his turquoise eyes which helps him to visualise the world of electric and magnetic energies around. On his trek to the Himalayas he meets a strange creature who gives him a powerful stone and tells him of a great destiny he is meant for. Rudra follows his instructions to obtain a hidden sacred book which will unlock one of the greatest secrets of the world. But these clues are not ...more
Akshatha Kamath
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the author @praachi.verma for providing me with a copy of her new novel - 'The Secret of his Turquoise Eyes'.
About the book - Rudra Gautam, a theoretical physicist is our man with the turquoise eyes. He is extraordinarily gifted with his ability to see auras, superhuman intelligence and strength. He has these 'visions' which lead him to embark on a trekking expedition to Himalayas.

In the mountainous terrain of Annapurna starts the adventure of a lifetime when Rudra is bound to
Theindiangirl
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
"Destiny has chosen the power for you, destiny will give power to you."
Title - The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes
Author- Praachi Verma
Rating- 3.5/5
My Review- This book revolves around the protagonist named Rudra and the secret of his turquoise eyes. It is a mix of sci-fi and suspense mystery.

The storyline is really good. This book has covered many other aspects like meditation and yoga. How mastering these can uplift our inner strength. The book was a little slow paced according to me.

Kudos to
BOOK REVIEW OF IN...: Review Request 2 11 Jun 05, 2019 08:24AM
Making Connections: 5480. The Secret of His Turquoise Eyes by Praachi Verma 3 10 May 23, 2019 04:34AM

• Narasimha (The Mahaavatar Trilogy #1)
  • Where Will Man Take Us?: The bold story of the man technology is creating
  • I'm So Hacked
  • Nine
  • The Red Line
  • Men and Dreams in the Dhauladhar
  • The Last Avatar (Age of Kalki #1)
  • The Speaking Stone
Dr. Praachi Verma is a writer based in Oslo, Norway. She worked as a dental surgeon for eight years and took a brief hiatus from her profession to pursue a career in writing.
A career in clinical dentistry and research provided an outlet for writing research papers, training and policy manual, articles and newsletters, but never fulfilled her desire to write a novel.
Praachi was a long time fiction