Start by marking “Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)

Broken Hill Honor

(Broken Hill High #5.5)

Being with Tora Roberts has been nothing but a wild ride, one I never want to get off.

At twelve, I knew I loved her.

By seventeen, I’d made her life a living hell. She hated me.

She stole my heart completely at eighteen.

And now at twenty-six, she still hasn’t given it back, and what’s more, I don’t want her to.

It’s about time I make her mine…

Officially.

Published April 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Broken Hill Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Hill Honor

Start your review of Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)
Snow
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

and yaaaasssss...
it's finally happening for them - Nate Ryder and Tora Roberts, two frenemies, than enemies to lovers and then the strongest couple there is...it's finally their time to shine and mark it as their own...

all I can add are these lyrics to sum up this turmulous passionate and strong relationship, inspite of all the immature, sometimes overreactively childish, BUT affectionate, passionate, bold and daring, sometimes even dangerous rollercoaster of a relationship...this is Nate and
Nicole Patterson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great ending for this series. Can I just say that through all 6 books Jesse is most definitely my favorite, his speech made me teary eyed.. I love that Nate has it all planned out though.
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous end to a great series!
Tora and Nate finally get their happy ever after. We also get to find out what’s happened all the other characters too. I’m going to miss them all!
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Epic ending....

I've followed this series since day one.

Tora and Nate, Jesse, Brook and the gang of Broken Hill have been through so much that I'm so glad. This five part series have been about this couple, family and friends and with this ending by Nate's POV, just hit home that this is the end.
K'Lee Sherbrooke
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this series!

Oh my gosh! I’m now in post book depression, this was such an amazing series! I’m one that reads books if the description sounds good despite even if there aren’t many reviews for it & I can say that this one did not disappoint! I wish This series had more reviews to bring more people to read it because it’s so good! I couldn’t get enough of Nate & toras journey!
Stephany Snell
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken Hill Honor is book #5.5 in the Broken Hill series by Sheridan Anne. It is short but so, so sweet and reads almost like an extended epilogue. It picks up seven years from where we left Nate & Tora at the end of Broken Hill Havoc (Book 5) and offers us an update on our fav couple as well as some quick but telling glances of the rest of the BHH crew. Unlike the original five installments, Honor is primarily told from Nate’s perspective. He is pretty much everything you’d expect him to be ...more
Nicole
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tora has finally graduated from Harvard, just as she always wanted to do. Her dreams are coming true and Nate will make sure they will continue too. This is a phenomenal finale told from Nate's point of view. If you haven't read the series, I HIGHLY recommend that you do. I'm sad this is over, but it was in INCREDIBLE RIDE, one you'll go back to over and over again.

Gemma  West
YESSSSS!!!!

Oh how I've loved this book series. And this was just the cherry on the top, I can't say one single thing I didn't like about it.
I love the characters of Nate and Tora, Jesse too. I liked we found out what happens as to all of the other couples.
I love a good epilogue at the end of a book and reading this was just a giant one that I couldn't get enough of.
I can't wait to get my hands on the Haven Falls series when it's released.
Highly recommend!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic... The book was amazing... It had a lot of details and juicy scenes to it... The characters and their personalities match them perfectly... The plot and the storyline was very descriptive and amazing...

Jackie Roberts
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This ia another winner from this amazing book series and I'm so glad I was able to read it EARLY!!!

So this is a novella and it's written from Nate's POV where he finally decides to make his soulmate his WIFE!!!

MUST read the series before this novella and I promise you will love it!

Caroline Eccles
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to an awesome series

What better way than to end the series with nates pov? I feel like this book was just an extended epilogue but i still loved it. I loved nates pov, but then again i always love the insight to the male mc. This book leaves u gooey and jealous of the love they have or i am anyway lol love it!
Stephanie
To the author

I have waited until the very last book to write a review. I want everyone to know by reading this series you will laugh, cry, fall in love, hate, and be scared but in the end it will all come together. Sheridan Anne is an amazing author, she put together this amazing series and I read them all with so many emotions.
Cecilia
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great novella to end this wonderful series.

This jumps ahead where Tora graduates Law school, and we get to see her and Nate get married.
It was nice to see everyone again, and to see them on her wedding day.
Good job SA

(view spoiler)
Tova Chase
Sigh

I’m at so sad to see this series come to an end but what an ending. I am very happy the way that it ended even if I wish it wasn’t over. This was so good a nice sweet treat to an incredible series. Please read for the sake of your hearts.
Jennifer Richey
The ending of Nate & toes in this novella is bitter sweet and everything you would want in this sweet story!! Great book!

Andru
Over the moon!!

This was a great ending to this series. I couldn't put it down! It makes me want to read more about their future but I am perfectly happy with this. Great job to the author! This is an amazing series. I couldn't put my kindle down for the life of me!!!
Carlee-Anne
Amazing!

The whole series had me hooked!!! Sad to see it end, but it has ended perfectly! This is perfect for those who love their romance novels!
Candi Sharp
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this series!

All I want to do is stand up and applaud Ms. Sheridan Anne for these books!! I absolutely loved The Broken Hill High Series so much!! Thank you!
Beth Knight
Sweet

Finally!!! After eight years together, Nate and Tora finally have their forever after. And the rest of the gang is there too! So sweet!
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ending to this fabulous series! Loved all the books, the characters and their chemistry together!

Kori Dicken
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending for Nate and Tora- a surprise wedding!
Would love to see them in the future!
Natasha
I loved this series

I love Jessie and Nate Jessie just kept me laughing all through the book Nate wow Nate got to love them bad boys
Katherine Sherlock
OH MY!
I love the end. It left me wanting more. So so so much more lol.
Can't wait for the new series
Deb
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as it gives us another look at a couple who I have come to love. There is excitement and drama once more which was unexpected only due to the form it took. I totally enjoyed this book and was delighted to see that we might have more of this wonderful world created by the author with a spin-off series.
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original (series) review: A Novel Glimpse

Broken Hill Honor was a novella in mostly Nate’s POV. It was cute and sweet. It wrapped up this series in a great way.

Overall thoughts on this entire series:

Broken Hill High is a dramatic series filled with over the top teenage drama. There is fighting, love, sex, partying, violence, and relationship troubles. I would classify it as NA romance or very mature YA romance based on the amount of sex and partying involved. Many of the scenes require maturity
Lauren
Broken hill honor is a novella in the ‘’broken hill high series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable addition to Tora and Nate’s story. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. This novella is set several years after the ending of the previous book in this series. Nate made a promise to Tora years ago. He promised that he would wait to propose to her until she had finished law school.
Now that Tora has just graduated Harvard law school, Nate sets about tying
Courtney Turner
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the final book in the Broken Hill High series. It’s bittersweet to read this final book. You get immersed in this world that you don’t want their story to end.

This takes us 7 years into the future. Tora is graduating from Harvard Law. So her and Nate can finally start their lives. And Nate can’t wait to start his life with Tora back in Broken Hill. He has a few surprises up his sleeve that will keep us all guessing till the end.

This book was an incredible ending to an epic series.
N_Reflections
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sniffles... I’m not crying, you’re crying.
It’s now over for the Broken Hill High Series! (As far as I know )

In Broken Hill Honor we jump 8 years into the future with Tora, Nate, Jesse, and all our other friends from Broken Hill. With marriages, babies, and surprises you get to witness all this from Nate’s POV!
In the book I absolutely loved so many different scenes, but if I had to choose a favorite it would be reading about the prank Nate pulled on Jesse! (Not saying due to spoilers) but I
Soledad
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sherry Koch
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last installment of the Broken Hills Series and was a great way to wrap up the series. Told from Nate's point of view, the reader gets basically a longer epilogue to the series. It is a great way of wrapping up the stories of all the characters we were introduced to, not just Nate and Thora. Finally I am not left with thoughts of what happened to my favorite minor characters. This novella is a must, if you've read the rest of the series!

I received a free copy of this book via

• Hidden Creek Secrets (Hidden Creek High #1)
  • Hidden Creek Love (Hidden Creek High #2)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
  • Hidden River Academy (Hidden River Academy, #1)
  • Hidden Creek Forever (Hidden Creek High #4)
  • Spring: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High Book 3)
  • UNTamed (Bay Falls High #3)
  • Winter: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High, #2)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Summer: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High Book 4)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • PRES (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Fall (Sunset Beach High, #1)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • UNTouched (Bay Falls High, #1)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • UNLoved  (Bay Falls High #2)

Broken Hill High (5 books)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Broken Hill Hurt (Broken Hill High #3)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Broken Hill Havoc (Broken Hill High #5)
“I’ve been waiting to propose to you for years and I knew that you needed me to wait until after Harvard, but I couldn’t wait another day. I want to marry you, Tora, and I don’t mean in a year’s time or a few months. I want to marry you now. Like right fucking now.” 0 likes