Start by marking “Seeing Through Their Eyes, Vol 1: Short stories, songs and poems of characters in the Bible” as Want to Read:

Seeing Through Their Eyes, Vol 1.

Let me take you on a journey of thirty years, where over time I've had the privilege of soaking up the environment of thoughts of many people who live through the history of the Bible.

In some ways it feels like I've met them all personally, as I've studied and meditated on them - researching the events and times that make their situation un
Published March 13th 2019 by self published

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Through Their Eyes, Vol 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Through Their Eyes, Vol 1

Start your review of Seeing Through Their Eyes, Vol 1: Short stories, songs and poems of characters in the Bible
Brother Brad Smith
Apr 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brother Brad Smith is a Christian author and creative writer, with a passion for theology 'made simple'.

His nick-name came about when he was attending his sister's church in Brisbane, who introduced him to all her friends with, 'This is my brother, Brad'. It was an unintended side affect, but Brother Brad has stuck ever since!

Brother Brad has a desire to know Jesus intimately. Raised in conservati